TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1

Go down 
+2
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 pm

I walk from inside the hotel to were they all stood. I take off my jacket, throw my sunglasses which were broken when the blast it. I picked up my hat an placed it back on my head. They just looked at me, I wasn't harmed in the blast and they finally noticed my eyes....Ice blue, along with scares on my forearms, which met my armlets/palm gloves.

Kyle is just a rude fella huh? -chuckles-
John this is no time for jokes.
No, its time we get out of here and regroup. He will not stop until he has your powers X. So, Caribbeans eh? Well best get moving all.

The others finally see a serious look on my face for once....if they only knew that I have fought and killed ones like Kyle before....I just hope we can defeat this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:39 pm

The group got inside the car and began to drive away from the hotel, they decided it would be best if Aaron flew above them and kept a watch out. Xavier was driving and Cam was sitting next to him, Suki, Miguel and John were sitting in the back and were looking around making sure Kyle wasn't following them. Cam was getting anxious and looked at Xavier who seemed to be more angry than any of them.

Xavier looked away for a second and then saw a man wearing black standing in the middle of the road, he decided to speed up and take him head on. Kyle stood there feeling very calm and smirked as the car gained speed. As the car got closer he flicked his finger and the car was raised up from the back and flipped upside down. It screeched along the road and stopped right in front of Kyle. Kyle lowered his hand and disappeared.

Cam hit the door open and crawled out of the wrecked car. I'm getting really sick of this flipping car crap. Xavier smashed his door away and crawled out as well, he placed his hands under the car and lifted up and turned it over. He and Cam grabbed the remaining two doors and pulled them off their hinges then pulled the others out of the car. Aaron landed and looked around with a small cannon where his hand should have been.

What the hell happened?!

It was Kyle, he's still around here. Aaron scout around and see if you can find him.

I'm going with you.

Aaron and John jogged away from the others and found themselves in a large courtyard. John looked around and then saw what he thought was his sister, he suddenly became filled with happiness and ran towards her. Before he could get to her he felt a hard object collide with his neck and he was lifted off his feet and hit the ground hard, Kyle had clothes lined him while he was invisible and then revealed himself. John looked at him and then saw a blue flash and felt electricity course through him.

Aaron heard a yelp and ran towards John, when he saw Kyle he flew at him quickly and grabbed onto him. Kyle ignited his hands and shocked Aaron with a large and powerful volt. The two hit the ground but only one stood up. Kyle walked away from Aaron as he was smoking and smirked, the human wasn't dead and neither was John. His true target was X and he planned to kill him now.

Cam and Xavier walked into the courtyard and shouted John and Aaron's names but didn't get a reply. The two were about to split up when Kyle appeared in front of them.

What took you so long?

Where are John and Aaron?

They're resting, but I wouldn't worry about them. We have much bigger problems.

I'll give you a chance to walk away right now Kyle, no one else needs to get hurt.

I don't think I'm going to. You see, I only need Xavier's ability to be complete and I won't stop until I get it!

With that, Kyle's hands became filled with electricity. Cam took a fighting stance and was about to attack. Xavier looked back at his brother and wife, he knew he had to stop Kyle in order to keep them safe. The three started to walk towards each other, and so the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 pm

**** THAT HURT! Jesus that bastard is gonna get it now.

John was beside me, he hadn't braced himself for an impact so he was gonna be out a little while. I could hear Xavier in the distance yelling his weird Hulk roar. Then random bits of light came from his position. Kyle really wanted his powers. But he wasn't going to get them.

Not while I'm around.

------------------------------------------ Elsewhere

Not while I'm around, you won't get his powers!

He charged Kyle, the ground underneath Kyle became ice, he slipped out of surprise. Cam jumped on top of Kyle and started punching him. Kyle sent about 10,000 volts through Cam's nervous system. After flying back about 30 feet, Cam was about to hit the ground.........really hard.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Kyle shocked Cam back and was about to attack him again but Xavier began to run at him. He aimed his hand at him and stopped him in his tracks, Xavier may be strong but he can't fight telekinesis. He groaned and stared at Kyle with anger.

You aren't going to beat me with that ability again X.

How about this one?!

Aaron shot a large blast of energy out at Kyle and hit him dead on, he was thrown back and the buttons on his jacket were blown off. He stood up and grabbed Aaron by the throat as he tried to fly into him again. Kyle raised him up off the ground and then threw him away.

Stay down this time.

As Kyle was about to turn around and head back to X, a large force hit him away and stood beside Aaron. Xavier stood there angry and ready to fight. Cam had rejoined the fight as well and threw electricity at Kyle, he raised his hand and let hit burn through. With a smirk he turned invisible and left the two remaining fighters to ponder.

Where the hell did he go?

Xavier shouted at Cam to turn around and as he did so Kyle looked him straight in the eye. Cam's hands turned to ice but before he could do anything Kyle moved his finger and sliced his throat. Cam gripped it and fell down.

Such a waste. You could have been useful, but I guess everyone has to fall sooner or later.

Kyle turned to Xavier as he went to throw a punch and stopped him in his tracks again, he flicked his hand and sent Xavier flying back to the ground. He tried to move but couldn't. Kyle walked up to him and looked at him. His hand raised and he aimed his finger at Xavier's head. Kyle slowly began to cut it open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm

He was taking people out left and right. My throat...it was in pain...I looked up to see him cutting big X.

NO!

My neck healed up super fast, and I found myself jumping at Kyle. I took him by surprise.

You're REALLY starting to piss me off kid!

I have a knack for that.

He glared at me, and shot more electricity at me, but I raised up the rocks around me to create a shell.

You learn quick kid. You're not as dumb as you look.

I look like your moth-

I was cut off by a large flare flashing into me. The rock would stop the flame, but only for so long. Everyone was in danger around me...I had to move. While his attention was on me, I high jumped backwards, making sure to keep the rock shell.

Come on *****!

He growled to himself. He took two large steps and began speeding into my direction.

Oh, ****!!!

I turned around and sprayed Ice under me, and began to almost surf on the ice. I was really moving! I noticed buildings in my way, but instead of weaving around them....I crashed right through them, using big X's power! I smashed through, but Kyle just jumped up through the hole I created. This went on for a little while until I guess he got bored. He teleported himself in front of me, and raised a wall using his terrakenesis. I crashed into it, but I couldn't pull out big X's power in time. He began to lower the wall onto me. It was crashing down, and I couldn't move! He was holding me in place! I used my newest ability...Optic blast. I smashed through the wall with my optical energy. He grinned...

New trick?

**** you!

I got up and ran onto the side of a building. I climbed it quickly, and began to jump from building to building. He teleported himself in front of me, but using big X's power, I plowed straight through him. I looked back to see him, but he wasn't there...he teleported again....I bumped into him in front of me...invisibility. That's never gonna work again...As i hit the ground of the roof, my vision was all messed up. I couldn't see in normal colors...just yellow...and red... The yellow and red figure grabbed me up. It was Kyle....Thermal vision! He was still invisible! He said in a cold voice..

You're starting to irritate me...Now....im going to really kill you.

He focused his telekenesis on my entire body...making me unable to move. Then he pointed his finger at my head, as he started to rip through....I roared in agony...but stopped..as he stopped, looking in annoyance. My skin kept growing back.

Who the hell did you get that from!?

In his loss of concentration, he dropped me. I took the oppurtunity, to smash him with a massive amount of water pressure, and then took off towards the edge of the building and jumped down.

But now he turned around instead of chasing me....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 pm

We were trying to get ourselves together while Cameron was handling Klye, but Kyle appeared out of nowhere and seemed to be grinning under the shadows. He defeated Cameron!

What did you to Cameron?!

Kyle, you're definately going to pay for all of this.

Nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you little bastards.

Kyle appeared in front of Aaron and grabbed his shoulders, letting loose a current of electricity that was strong enough for the others to see his skeletal structure. Aaron stood there for awhile as smoke began to come out of his mouth, while looking up into the air and he fell on the ground face first. This forced me to rethink my strategy and so I ran away.

Ha! Nothing but a damned coward! Now, to deal with the rest and finally end this...

The others looked at Kyle with shock and tried to look for where I had went, but I was nowhere in sight.

Miguel! You coward! How could you leave us!? Your brother needs you! We need you!

I knew that bastard was nothing but a chicken-****!

Kyle threw a car in front of them to remind them of their doom.

I'm going to enjoy this...

I busted out of the ground in my cautela form and managed to whip Kyle at his torso and sent him staggering back. He throw a foot behind himself and stopped his staggering. He looked up and seemed quite annoyed.

Your resistance is futile. Make this easier for yourselves and give up before I kill you.

Not by a long shot...

Aaron got up again and slammed a car down on Kyle. A moment passed and it seemed as if Aaron had knocked him out, but the car soon exploded and sent Aaron flying and me to regress in my defensa form. Kyle's eyes shown red in the darkness and he started towards Aaron, who was trying to get back up. John got up and used the parts of the car to slam them into Kyle. Kyle used some sort of shield with his electricity and burnt the debris. Klye turned his attention to John and shot a single bolt of electricity at his shoulder. John writhed in pain on the ground and was yelling crude words at Kyle. I took the chance and stabbed Kyle in the back and heard him yell in pain. He turned his head to look behind himself and charged his whole body with electricity and shocked me with full force.

The pain was unbearable but I beared with it and stabbed Kyle in his left eye socket and fell on the floor. He jumped back and covered his hand over the left side of his face, anger burning through the right. Extending his hands he sent a full blast of electricty at me and I closed my eyes. I didn't feel the pain though I heard something jump in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw Xavier using himself as a shield for me and began to pant rapidly.

Mi-Miguel...are you...alright?...

Xavier! Why?!

He turned to me and smiled, then the smile faded to a face full of sorrow and fell over to his side. I was about to get up but Kyle was not finished with me and used his telekinesis to slam the hood of the car that was slammed on him on top of me. He walked over to me and towered over me, only his red eyes were visible from where I was laying.

You owe me something, kid.

He lifted up his leg and sent it down on my knee and broke it. I howled in pain and tried to focus my bones on repairing itself but the pain was ruining my concentration. He then turned his attention on Xavier and looked down. Xavier was bleeding through the head and was panting excessively. Kyle then grabbed Xavier's neck and lifted him up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

Those kids have put up one hell of a fight Xavier, it's just too bad they couldn't do any real damage to me.

Kyle let go of Xavier and stepped back to admire him, even as he floated there he still managed to keep his pride and mind. His body was rippling and red, he was trying to fight the telekinesis and the pain from his head. Before Kyle could finish the job he turned around to see John holding one of Suki's guns, he fired four shots and watched as they stopped in front of Kyle. Kyle clenched his fist and then unclenched it sending the bullets straight back into John. He stumbled back and fell to the ground bleeding from the chest.

Now look what you made me do.

Do you really think that with my power you will be complete? You and I both know that your hunger will drive you to want more power. You will never be free of it.

Well then, I guess I better stop and settle down.

The others all stopped and stared at Xavier and Kyle. Suki was helping John up as the bullets fell out of him and his skin healed. Aaron sat against the building towering over all of them and watched them. Miguel lay gripping his leg and watching the others then drew his gaze toward Kyle and Xavier.

Any last words old friend?

Go to hell.

Kyle chuckled then moved his hand and sent X flying back to the ground. X stopped struggling and looked at Suki as Kyle began to walk towards him. Kyle turned around and looked at Suki then smiled, he continued to gaze around and looked at the others in the courtyard. He sighed and turned back to X.

Why did you involve them in this Kyle? You should have killed me at museum.

You're one of the reasons why my family had to go into hiding, and why I am like I am now Xavier. You told the humans where Jessica and Sara were. That's why I involved them. Once I'm finished with you I'm going to kill your wife and your brother.

No!

How did you think it was going to end?

Kyle raised his hand and began to slowly cut Xavier's head. He roared out in agony and cursed. Kyle smirked and then started to see flashes again, they showed him doing this and then in the future where he is with his daughter and teaching her about her ability. He shook his head and was about continue when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head. Before he could realize what had happened he felt the pain get worse and then couldn't use his abilities. He lowered his hand and fell to his knees. Xavier looked at him and smirked. Kyle fell to the side and landed on his face. Cam became visible and looked down at Kyle.

Like he said, go to hell...

Is he dead?

Yeah, he's dead.

Xavier stood up and gripped his head. Fortunately Kyle hadn't cut too far and too deep. The two looked down at his body as the others started to walk over, there was a knife sticking out of the back of his head. Miguel had fixed his leg and began to walk over to the group.

Now what do we do?

X put his arm around Suki and smiled at her.

We go home.

What about him?

They looked at his body and came up with a million different things they could do but decided it would be best to just leave him. The city had been evacuated for some reason, Kyle must have done something to the people and gotten rid of them. The group began to walk away and left the body of the killer behind....

There is good and there is evil. Right and wrong. Heroes and villains. And if we're blessed with wisdom, then there are glimpses between the cracks of each where light streams through. We wait in silence for these times when sense can be made, when meaningless existence comes into focus, and our purpose presents itself. And if we have the strength to be honest, then what we find there, staring back at us, is our own reflection, bearing witness to the duality of life. And each one of us is capable of both the dark and the light, of good and evil, of either, of all. And destiny, while marching ever in our direction, can be rerouted by the choices we make. By the love we hold onto, and the promises we keep.

END OF VOLUME ONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5