TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conquistador = Conqueror

Go down 
+8
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Lunar Retturns 2
Tean
2Galvatron
HatefullDesign
Ultra
Flesh~N~Bone
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:36 am

KILLER RED AUTOBOT LEADER wrote:
devastator919 the flayer wrote:
aaahhh yes, those were the days when killing was just killing and the map was the only goal you want to achieve.....
sadly the game has gone to crap now.

Literally -looks at the toilet- damn...
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:38 am

*sits on lunar and farts* thats for calling me gay.....lol

red: true enough the game has gone to the craper but the batte has always been the same, it's just that the people are just different...
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:38 am

true, true, i'm kinda busy my self...
oh if you only knew lmao rofl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:39 am

red: true enough the game has gone to the craper but the batte has always been the same, it's just that the people are just different...

-dies and the popos pop in- Child molester!
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 am

that's exactly the way i see it today just the way you explained it right there.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 am

*throws lunars body to the police and picks uo gatling gun* die mutherfukers!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *goes rambo through out the city*
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 am

*throws lunars body to the police and picks uo gatling gun* die mutherfukers!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *goes rambo through out the city*
well there goes hell...... lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:42 am

-whole city dead-
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 am

*picks up car and throws it towards red* DEV SMASH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*fires gatling gun in 360 degrees* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 am

*picks up car and throws it towards red* DEV SMASH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*fires gatling gun in 360 degrees* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

-pellets hit me- Who threw that pebble?!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 am

*car lands on lunar* dev smash!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 am

looks like i won the grand prize a brand new lambo customized by dev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 am

*car lands on lunar* dev smash!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

-lifts car off myself- Now you're throwing towels?
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 am

*stops and sits down* whew!!! i'm tired....*sleeps* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:48 am

*picks up foxy and throws her away from lunar* now got that!!! bwahahahahahahaha!! *runs off* I"M EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 am

*picks up foxy and throws her away from lunar* now got that!!! bwahahahahahahaha!! *runs off* I"M EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

-runs after Foxy and the comes back for Dev with a sandle- Get over here boy!!!
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:52 am

lol k? that is like something out of an old chinese comedy.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:52 am

well guys i'm out of here, see you in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:54 am

See you tommorow after yesterday.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:56 am

ayt!!! see ya!!
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 am

helps dev tie up (L) and then i run from dev lol rinnnnnnn give me jet pack man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:07 pm

who deleted my post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:42 pm

man this topic went WAAAAAAAY off track...but it brings back some great memories. Still remember when i first became Decep and went on that big ass winning streak....then Red ended it >_> but i beat him too.....-sigh- good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquistador = Conqueror
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: