TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conquistador = Conqueror

Go down 
+8
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Lunar Retturns 2
Tean
2Galvatron
HatefullDesign
Ultra
Flesh~N~Bone
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:22 am

true true, well his commanding officers are balanced so the army is balanced as well,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:23 am

Now if only Dev and I can keep it that way without him gettin' into fights with other armies heheh...
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 am

lol, maybe next time he would bring back up...with all due respect to horrid, the man's pride is way to high... lol
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:29 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
true true, well his commanding officers are balanced so the army is balanced as well,
yes got to agree there. I am more of the person who sees potential in some one and focus on that person. i grow them to be real heros and soldiers in the game. i have had my share of apprentices.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:30 am

besides, you guys only send me out when something needs to be smashed, pounded, destroyed, blown up, whacked, or crushed.....o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 am

hey, thats why he got us right? besides, horrid is a strong leader, but he does it in other ways.

yea....i dont lead with an iron fist...im not capable of that. ppl hav their problems with me because they question me and i uually retaliate....i hav that kind of temper. Ppl react to my temper and i make enemies... more as of late. but it's whatever. I classify myself more as the emperor. im more persuasive than lethal in ruling. Kinda devious ya know?
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:34 am

The Mandalorian Conqueror wrote:
hey, thats why he got us right? besides, horrid is a strong leader, but he does it in other ways.

yea....i dont lead with an iron fist...im not capable of that. ppl hav their problems with me because they question me and i uually retaliate....i hav that kind of temper. Ppl react to my temper and i make enemies... more as of late. but it's whatever. I classify myself more as the emperor. im more persuasive than lethal in ruling. Kinda devious ya know?
well that was very well put.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 am

i do not know what to classify myself as but i see charge has classified me as a monster (as always)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 am

Dev: Fellow Mandalorian Knight of the Mandalorian Empire. Strong willed, immense strength in both stature and physique and willingless to never give in. Classified as Red level threat to Autobots and Decepticons alike.

bounce
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

yup yup.... horrid has his staff to deal with problems...
Back to top Go down

KILLER RED AUTOBOT LEADER wrote:
i do not know what to classify myself as but i see charge has classified me as a monster (as always)

Sentinel Prime. geek
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 am

L wrote:

Sentinel Prime. geek
explanation? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 am

L wrote:

Sentinel Prime. geek
explanation? lol

Don't question me maggot!
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:41 am

L wrote:
L wrote:

Sentinel Prime. geek
explanation? lol

LMAO no serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:41 am

L wrote:
Dev: Fellow Mandalorian Knight of the Mandalorian Empire. Strong willed, immense strength in both stature and physique and willingless to never give in. Classified as Red level threat to Autobots and Decepticons alike.

bounce

Not only am I a strategist (not tactitionist since it ain't a word lol) but I'm also an analyzer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 am

L wrote:
L wrote:

Sentinel Prime. geek
explanation? lol

LMAO no serious.

You kinda act like a pissed off General at times.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 am

L:Mandalorian Knight of the Mandalorian Empire, Adviser to the Emperor. Strong willed and an efficient tactician....Classified as threat level blue to autobots... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 am

L:Mandalorian Knight of the Mandalorian Empire, Adviser to the Emperor. Strong willed and an efficient tactician....Classified as threat level blue to autobots... bounce

Eh...Blue?
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 am

code blue threat is for autobots only and besides you aren't volatile so yeah blue.....lol
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 am

ummm red he means
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 am

code blue threat is for autobots only and besides you aren't volatile so yeah blue.....lol

lol True.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:47 am

red 4 decetipcon
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:48 am

hold on, why am i color threat red?? for both autobots and DECEPTICONS?!!
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:50 am

u killed the thang man look at ur sig pale affraid
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:51 am

he pissed me off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquistador = Conqueror
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: