TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conquistador = Conqueror

Go down 
+8
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Lunar Retturns 2
Tean
2Galvatron
HatefullDesign
Ultra
Flesh~N~Bone
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 am

confused
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 am

sooooooo y did red make the daof ???
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:43 am

daof u mean da aof???
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 am

I made the daof to spy on the deceps and get info. I built your trust until i had what i needed then i betrayed you all and turned the map blue, it worked very well but it was a one time thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjQwLCC9_2w

revenge of the chicken
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 am

lmao, that never gets old.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:59 am

KILLER RED AUTOBOT LEADER wrote:
I made the daof to spy on the deceps and get info. I built your trust until i had what i needed then i betrayed you all and turned the map blue, it worked very well but it was a one time thing.
what kind of sick person are you that question alot in the line of your duty
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:05 pm

an auto that cares for the lives of his men and fellow autobots, see a leader needs to think outside the box. That is a reason I am the leader and others are not.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:11 pm

people who question my authority either get hurt doing so or loose my trust, some i forgive so would you like to explain what you are trying to say in your last comment charge?
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:40 pm

well that and fact i wonder ppl around really do trust of what your doing
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 am

and what I am doing, please continue to flatter me. I am being a leader and with that responsibility comes respect. so continue on explaining your theory because i would love to prove it false or at least give an explanation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 am

dude....you lead like a sith lord....
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 am

dude seriously......ur like one of us.....o.O
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:55 am

The Mandalorian Conqueror wrote:
in which way? and thank you, coming from a decep leader i take that as a compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:55 am

Darth Red heheh...
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 am

L wrote:
Darth Red heheh...
lol. well then... lol

anyway i rule with an iron fist i intend for every order to be completed the way i see fit, it is my nature, but i do it in a nice way. sometimes people defy me is all. so they feel my wrath I am strict sometimes but very able to forgive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 am

in which way? and thank you, coming from a decep leader i take that as a compliment.
well it wasnt meant as an insult. i say that in the fact that, the way a sih lord leads isnt always out of destruction, wanting to destroy the world n shit like that. Most sith leaders rule out of, compassion. Care for others. but the thing that makes them bad is, they dont care who they step on to protect those whom they care about. They will destroy, and hurt anyone who gets in the way of them protecting what they care most for.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 am

well it wasnt meant as an insult. i say that in the fact that, the way a sih lord leads isnt always out of destruction, wanting to destroy the world n shit like that. Most sith leaders rule out of, compassion. Care for others. but the thing that makes them bad is, they dont care who they step on to protect those whom they care about. They will destroy, and hurt anyone who gets in the way of them protecting what they care most for.
ah i see very well put.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:05 am

L wrote:
Darth Red heheh...
lol. well then... lol

anyway i rule with an iron fist i intend for every order to be completed the way i see fit, it is my nature, but i do it in a nice way. sometimes people defy me is all. so they feel my wrath I am strict sometimes but very able to forgive.

I would rule an army with sweets just for fun. Beware my twinkies!

Random I know

Random person: She could've gotten hurt, she should sue you!
Handcock: Well, you should start sueing McDonalds because they really f****** you up. lmao
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:06 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:10 am

HEY!!!.....i like mcdonalds........XD dont diss the clown!!!!
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 am

on a more serious note i feel the need to be strict for many reasons. it builds respect and honor and shows who's boss around these parts. if the time i have spent here has taught me anything it is to be a powerful stern leader who leads with an iron fist. i can not let anything get in my way most of the time, and the things that do will be taken care of in a matter of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:16 am

Cannot say the same for Horrid. He sure has rotten luck with people.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:18 am

hey, thats why he got us right? besides, horrid is a strong leader, but he does it in other ways.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
hey, thats why he got us right? besides, horrid is a strong leader, but he does it in other ways.
everyone has their ways. my ways are more strict his are more well i can't find the right word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquistador = Conqueror
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: