TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conquistador = Conqueror

Go down 
+8
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Lunar Retturns 2
Tean
2Galvatron
HatefullDesign
Ultra
Flesh~N~Bone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Conquistador = Conqueror Empty
PostSubject: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:17 pm

Mandalorians, (and anyone who wants to help) we got a few heads to take out. I said i was goin bk to my conquistador ways, and i meant it. I'm goin for any and all auto armies as of Monday! We're gonna get this done by August...if not, then Foxy u must continue the assault along with Delacroix and Darkclaw if he's up for it.

Now i know there's been some problems with the Pac lately, but tell you the truth, Idc for the Pac at the moment. My fight isn't with them. If they wanna step in our way, so be it. I can understand if some of you dont want to step in with them, i dont mind that. All i ask is that you join in this assault. For

"This Assault Must Take Place"

We're attackin anyone who stands in our way. I know this seems Horsemenish....but if its what i gotta do to keep Decep names high and above, then we shall do what we shall do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:19 pm

bring it mandork *moons him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:21 pm

hush child. how r u a merc and in the aof? that makes no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:27 pm

im not in the aof.....and dont call me a child
Back to top Go down
Flesh~N~Bone
Flesh~N~Bone

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:38 pm

Haze wrote:
im not in the aof.....and dont call me a child

you never have anything relevant to say in any thread.

you're an infant

Horrid count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 pm

hows this for relevant? SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOVE YOU BACK UP YOUR MOMS VAGINA!!!
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:46 pm

i might join if i died of boredom

and haze...... that aint necessary for you to say Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm

lol so it wasnt relevant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(grans haze and strangles him)
(grabs his arm and rips it of his body)
HAZE STFU BEFORE I RIP OUT UR PROCESSOR.
this is wat i meant
about respect commanders
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:52 pm

-points at haze- lmao!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:22 pm

The Mandalorian Conqueror wrote:
Mandalorians, (and anyone who wants to help) we got a few heads to take out. I said i was goin bk to my conquistador ways, and i meant it. I'm goin for any and all auto armies as of Monday! We're gonna get this done by August...if not, then Foxy u must continue the assault along with Delacroix and Darkclaw if he's up for it.

Now i know there's been some problems with the Pac lately, but tell you the truth, Idc for the Pac at the moment. My fight isn't with them. If they wanna step in our way, so be it. I can understand if some of you dont want to step in with them, i dont mind that. All i ask is that you join in this assault. For

"This Assault Must Take Place"

We're attackin anyone who stands in our way. I know this seems Horsemenish....but if its what i gotta do to keep Decep names high and above, then we shall do what we shall do!
hmm this sounds like fun im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Haze wrote:
hows this for relevant? SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOVE YOU BACK UP YOUR MOMS VAGINA!!!

Hey, chill out with women genatilia it's not apropriate here thats a warning.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:59 pm

why didya rip his processor RIP HIS DAM BALLS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:40 pm

2gt arent u in my mercs?
WTF u mean ur in?
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
2gt arent u in my mercs?
WTF u mean ur in?
this is a battle not joinin the mandalorians Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:23 pm

AYE AYE SIR!^^
FOXY LADY WILL B READY TO BATTLE MONDAY! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 pm

*grabs mace and puts on armour* YEEEEEHHHHAAAW!!!! devastator will be there on moday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:14 pm

-fixes glasses- I gues it can't be helped...Time to bring back Rantu and Rantu-Aru.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:19 pm

L wrote:
-fixes glasses- I gues it can't be helped...Time to bring back Rantu and Rantu-Aru.
are those pets? rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Sharp_Shooter wrote:
L wrote:
are those pets? rabbit

Nah, it's something personal.
Back to top Go down
HatefullDesign
Silver Member
Silver Member
HatefullDesign

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 pm

hahahahaha-catches arms on fire- im ready if ya need me
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 am

alright i'm in
*loads guns*
*restocks missles*
*grabs gunblade*

but check the common ground on TFL asap manny
i was a bit infuriated when i posted it but the basic point is still clear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm

hes not the con leader anymore and hes not in the mercs so hes not my commander
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 pm

if you read (which i know your still struggling with it) you would have known flesh gave him his position back and it don't matter you should WANT to make the zone red just think of him more as a guide than a leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:14 pm

i know he gaats why i said hes not the con leader anymore and i dont need that noobs help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquistador = Conqueror   Conquistador = Conqueror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquistador = Conqueror
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: