TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!

Go down 
+8
ValiantX
Lunar Retturns 2
2Galvatron
Autosaver
X
charge mine
The Good Rebel
batmansheep1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-26

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 am

they had alot of simler character design for the cons like for example boncrusher and the constritcons
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:05 pm

yep hasbro/takara do this crap all the time in a different series to sell more toys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:09 pm

I thought Sams mum was pretty funny, especially when she got high.

To be honest I thought the plot was actually pretty good and the whole Fallen thing being Megatrons boss didn't really surprise me. The fact that they wanted to destroy the sun was kind of new and wacky but it was well done. If you watch the first one before you see the second one you can see that the Cons never actually said what they wanted to use the Allspark for but the Autobots told everyone they would use it to turn Earth's machines into Transformers. So really it was well linked to the first one.

Only thing I didn't like was the fact they didn't have Jetfire as one of the main Autobots and they ended it quite suddenly. I mean, what happened to Simmons on that pyramid? Did those twin Autobots die? And why the hell wasn't Bumblebee talking?

I guess we'll never know. study
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote :
To be honest I thought the plot was actually
pretty good and the whole Fallen thing being Megatrons boss didn't
really surprise me.
The plot IMO got horrible after the first part of the movie. It was like a really well plot ruined.

Quote :
The fact that they wanted to destroy the sun was kind of new and wacky but it was well done.
They did? D:

Quote :
If you watch the first one before you see the
second one you can see that the Cons never actually said what they
wanted to use the Allspark for but the Autobots told everyone they
would use it to turn Earth's machines into Transformers. So really it
was well linked to the first one.
Super run-on sentence = can't follow what your saying. Sorry! Wait...what was the allspark for anyways?

Quote :
Only thing I didn't like was the fact they didn't have Jetfire as one of the main Autobots and they ended it quite suddenly.

If you mean an hour as suddenly then I agree!

Quote :
I mean, what happened to Simmons on that pyramid?
He left... what do you think happened? O_o But it was pointless to be up there...

Quote :
Did those twin Autobots die?
I would LOVE for those autobots to die but sadly no.

Quote :
And why the hell wasn't Bumblebee talking?
Explained several times - he had an accident in war. But technically he talked through the radio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Quote :
To be honest I thought the plot was actually
pretty good and the whole Fallen thing being Megatrons boss didn't
really surprise me.
The plot IMO got horrible after the first part of the movie. It was like a really well plot ruined.

Quote :
The fact that they wanted to destroy the sun was kind of new and wacky but it was well done.
They did? D:

Quote :
If you watch the first one before you see the
second one you can see that the Cons never actually said what they
wanted to use the Allspark for but the Autobots told everyone they
would use it to turn Earth's machines into Transformers. So really it
was well linked to the first one.
Super run-on sentence = can't follow what your saying. Sorry! Wait...what was the allspark for anyways?

Quote :
Only thing I didn't like was the fact they didn't have Jetfire as one of the main Autobots and they ended it quite suddenly.

If you mean an hour as suddenly then I agree! - I meant that Prime killed the Fallen and that was it, there was no long speech at the end or explanation to what happened to some characters or even a hint to what would happen in the next movie.

Quote :
I mean, what happened to Simmons on that pyramid?
He left... what do you think happened? O_o But it was pointless to be up there... - There was large explosions and robot fights, I'm pretty sure they could have taken the time to explain whether or not he had been squashed or incinerated. And he was up there to give the right co-ordinates to the ship so they could kill the Con.

Quote :
Did those twin Autobots die?
I would LOVE for those autobots to die but sadly no. - That's pretty sad I thought they were quite cool.

Quote :
And why the hell wasn't Bumblebee talking?
Explained several times - he had an accident in war. But technically he talked through the radio! - He was able to talk on his own at the end of the first film...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Quote :
That's pretty sad I thought they were quite cool.

HAY GUYZ IMZ GANGSTERS AND I LOVE TO USE IMMATURE HUMOR TO MAKE ME THINK IM COOLZ

Cool? HOW?

Quote :
He was able to talk on his own at the end of the first film
He was? Maybe they scrapped the idea he could talk in the first movie.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 am

Yeah, that was peculiar, Bumblebee's voice. I remember from the first movie he asked Prime if he could stay with the boy.

From there, you can have the idea that Bumblebee wouldn't stray too far from Sam to help Prime and the others outright in their two-year Decepticon hunt. That 'guardian' mentality would keep him from doing so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I actually want those twins dead, or at least mute. Give their voice capacitors to Bumblebee or something.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:54 am

Quote :
I actually want those twins dead, or at least mute. Give their voice capacitors to Bumblebee or something.

Thank god I'm not alone! I think the gangsters are something teens might enjoy. And gangsters might enjoy it.... -_-

Also the twins have have some stupid issue with curse words. (Someone I know has them too Very Happy ) And they have lines that don't fit in at whats happening.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 pm

nah the auto twins were great but the one that got sucked into devastators mouth should have died
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
The only reason people call it Grindor is because Hasbro had to come up with an excuse to explain why Blackout was in the movie because they had to make a toy. They did the same with Bonecrusher and said he moved to South Africa (wtf?).

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote :
nah the auto twins were great but the one that got sucked into devastators mouth should have died

Well you are at the teen range so....
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 pm

well youre a 2 year old who learned to type so...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Can you just stop? All you do is make yourself look like a prick...
I'm about to blow... oh god I can't take it anymore...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Auto, you sorta asked for it.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Pain wrote:
Auto, you sorta asked for it.

No I didn't, if you read my post about the gangsters I said something about it being funny the the teen range. And then I clicked reply and say to X-autobot "Well you are in the teen range.."(SO I UNDERSTAND HOW ITS FUNNY)

His reply doesn't even make sense, so why should I care?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm

You responded to him because he thought the twins were funny. He may have thought that you insulted him for the teen range thing (which you do sometimes) and simply changed your words to suit his reply.

Relax, buddy. No need to feel threatened.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Pain wrote:
You responded to him because he thought the twins were funny. He may have thought that you insulted him for the teen range thing (which you do sometimes) and simply changed your words to suit his reply.

Relax, buddy. No need to feel threatened.

Quote :
well youre a 2 year old who learned to type so...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 pm

You feel threatened by that?

Incredible...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 pm

PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH

ARGH ARGH ARGH
Edit:I think I cooled.

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 65962454

Last edited by Autosaver on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 pm

PMs now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Autosaver wrote:
PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH

ARGH ARGH ARGH
Edit:I think I cooled.

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 65962454

Awesome drawing bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Quick Windows 7 MSPaint drawing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:42 pm

really now
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3