TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!

Go down 
+8
ValiantX
Lunar Retturns 2
2Galvatron
Autosaver
X
charge mine
The Good Rebel
batmansheep1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Pain wrote:
Commander Hawk wrote:
._. u might have laughed...but i said yes a little to loud.
XD ppl looked at me.

Yes to what?

optimus' death.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Player Won wrote:
Pain wrote:
Commander Hawk wrote:
._. u might have laughed...but i said yes a little to loud.
XD ppl looked at me.

Yes to what?

optimus' death.

Oh.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:37 am

stop posting pictures of yourself gort
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

x-autobot wrote:
yeah he was down i dont even understand the whole pixie dust to matrix thingy

because the primes said that the matrix is earned not found

and i went to see it today, omfg it was sick, optimus prime is the baddest mutha **** in the movie

rips grindors face in half, takes off half on megs face, its not fair, now he has a bigger decept body count than me and i aint happy with it
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:16 am

the extra parts fell off after his fight with fallen

i know what they meant about the matrix but they have super technology not mystic super powers
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

batmansheep1 wrote:
x-autobot wrote:
yeah bullets and explosions kick ass
typical michael bay and seriously who the **** thought the decepticons would win that would be a **** ending to the movie.

haha but then again, im the only one in the whole freaking theater that laughed when prime got stabbed

Saw it last Thursday too.

Can't help but laugh out loud when Megatron officially ripped through Optimus Prime (and Prime had to do that pansy combination stuff so that he can take on Megs and the Fallen -- which was kind of awkward, in a Decepticon-biased way).
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am

The Darkfather wrote:
batmansheep1 wrote:
x-autobot wrote:
yeah bullets and explosions kick ass
typical michael bay and seriously who the **** thought the decepticons would win that would be a **** ending to the movie.

haha but then again, im the only one in the whole freaking theater that laughed when prime got stabbed

Saw it last Thursday too.

Can't help but laugh out loud when Megatron officially ripped through Optimus Prime (and Prime had to do that pansy combination stuff so that he can take on Megs and the Fallen -- which was kind of awkward, in a Decepticon-biased way).
The jetfire/optimus combination happens a lot throughout transformers of all kinds.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 am

Not in G1 and G2, though.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 am

The Darkfather wrote:
Not in G1 and G2, though.
Just about the rest of them though. It's easy to see where they'd get the idea from.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 am

but still,he killed the fallen and ripped half of megatrons face off, where as the fight where prime died, he ripped grindor/blackouts face in half and killed him, nearly took off starscreams head, and put some major damage on megatron, in all honesty in that movie, if it was megs vs prime, prime would have dominated megatron hands down
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 am

The two were going originally after Witwicky in that scene. Notice how they chased after Sam when Prime was busy fighting one or two of them. The most damage dealt on Prime was when they were all focusing on him. That's how they end up dead.

When Prime lost focus on the fight, he got killed himself.
Back to top Go down
batmansheep1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
batmansheep1

Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm

yeah that was kinda funny when he just shrugs off the scraps of jetfires body man that was pretty casual
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 pm

batmansheep1 wrote:
yeah that was kinda funny when he just shrugs off the scraps of jetfires body man that was pretty casual
The only thing I disliked about that was the fact that another combination was now impossible
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:44 am

I saw the movie too, and it is awesome. This time, Optimus was much stronger than in the last movie, and there were much better battle scenes. About that battle in the forest, Prime could win it if he didn't have to protect Sam. As for the combinations, it's a thing that was used since G1 (Remember Superion, Devastator and many others?). In later series of transformers, there appeared combinations of two transformers too. So the Jetfire/Optimus combination wasn't a sign of weakness, it was actually needed to defeat The Fallen, who could rise his hand and everything would go up. That's power. So by combining, Optimus could match that power. Anyway, awesome movie, and can't wait for Transformers 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

humans cannot kill 13 **** cons in one swing. wtf!!!
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
humans cannot kill 13 **** cons in one swing. wtf!!!

lol i beg to differ, two words hawk, incendiary rounds, remember a transformers weakness is high heat, and incendiary rounds have a compound that makes a very high temperature arround the bullet, and causes fires when hitting target
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm

well...when you put it that way....even those never really took any cons out. It only took out one in the first movie, and that's Brawl. They attacked Blackout, but they obviously didn't kill him since he was in this movie...well...he's dead now.
Back to top Go down
batmansheep1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
batmansheep1

Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 pm

for real like when did prime become a freaking black belt i mean in the first one megatron is kicking his ass but in the next one prime is taking on all 3 of em no problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm

i hate autobots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm

well....Optimus had 2 years to train...and megs was.....dead. So, i guess it's logical. I have a new found respect for Optimus now though.... He said the greatest phrase in history: "Give Me Your Face!"
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Player Won wrote:
well...when you put it that way....even those never really took any cons out. It only took out one in the first movie, and that's Brawl. They attacked Blackout, but they obviously didn't kill him since he was in this movie...well...he's dead now.

actually blackout was dead in the first movie, the pave low in transformers 2 is grindor, a brother/ clone of blackout
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Player Won wrote:

That wasn't Blackout, blackout died.
That was Blackout's cousin, Grindor.

But seriously his name is Grindor, blackout died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 am

yeah i figured that out a little while ago....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 am

Player Won wrote:
yeah i figured that out a little while ago....
Now it is just as obvious as the fact that there are mother **** ing snakes on this mother **** ing plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!   WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOHOO SAW TRANSFORMERS TODAY!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next