TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW transformers game

Go down 
+5
HorridWing
Lunar Retturns 2
Steelclaw
Star Adder
charge mine
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-26

NEW transformers game Empty
PostSubject: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:58 pm

holy............. **** that looks tight
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:59 pm

It looks like a game that finally doesn't have restrictions due to a movie!
I really wish that they'd make it more similar to Call of Duty then the, well let's face it, crap they've been giving.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:04 pm

well i got info of the game in my magazine today the person who's making it suppously might use some insperation from gears of war to make the game
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 pm

CG trailer.

Nothing to expect as of yet.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm

I was gonna say the same, but i honestly do hope the game turns out to have that kind of action.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 pm

It better support online and a large community service. I know that the old game will never be replaced but hopefully we can somehow gather together in this new one.

Somehow...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Noir wrote:
I really wish that they'd make it more similar to Call of Duty then the, well let's face it, crap they've been giving.

Call Of Duty? What the hell does a FPS have to do with a 3rd person action game?

It might actually be good. Movie games are almost always terrible. Thats why the PS3,360,Wii versions of Transformers 2 sucked so bad. It was just made for a quick buck. They know people will buy crap.

Though, this game looks pretty good by the CG trailer. The other Transformers game(NOT MOVIE) got good reviews. So I bet this might get some too.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Im surprised that they didnt make it anything similar to WoW.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Noir wrote:

Call Of Duty? What the hell does a FPS have to do with a 3rd person action game?

To put it simply, it doesn't. What I am saying is that having the action and suspense of say a Call of Duty game or Gears of War (previously mentioned) will allow the game to get more reviews.

And I am going to say this nicely once. Stop trying to be either demeaning, annoying, or rude in your posts. Regardless of any anger issues you may have with ANY member here in the forum you have to respect each and every one of them.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:29 pm

*trolling alert*
Spoiler:

game should be good...hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Noir wrote:

It might actually be good. Movie games are almost always terrible. Thats why the PS3,360,Wii versions of Transformers 2 sucked so bad. It was just made for a quick buck. They know people will buy crap.

Though, this game looks pretty good by the CG trailer. The other Transformers game(NOT MOVIE) got good reviews. So I bet this might get some too.

uh, transformers 2 game didnt suck, the story did, but multiplayer was really good, plus it got an overall average of 8/10
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:13 pm

It was alright.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Star Adder wrote:
Autosaver wrote:
Noir wrote:

It got an overall average of 6.4/10 Not 80.
http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?search=Transformers&numrev=3&site=

Quote :
And I am going to say this nicely once. Stop
trying to be either demeaning, annoying, or rude in your posts.
Regardless of any anger issues you may have with ANY member here in the
forum you have to respect each and every one of them.

Guess I did overblow it lol, it was just an over exaggerated question!
*Smiles widely

uh, transformers 2 game didnt suck, the story did, but multiplayer was really good, plus it got an overall average of 8/10
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Looks like charge beat me to it. I got the gameinformer in the mail today to and the article makes the game sound promising.
It's creators High Moon Studios created Darkwatch and the Bourne Conspiracy game witch both averaged at about 75-79 by the critics.

However the game seems to be getting extra effort (especially since published by Activision)

A piece from the article:
Quote :

Transformers: war for Cybertron slides into virtually any of the myriad franchise continuities as a prequel. As the title suggests the game primarily takes place on Cybertron, the Transformer home world where a civil war is raging between the Autobots and the Decepticons.True Transformerphiles already know where this story ends - with both the Autobots and Decepticons leaving Cybertron and crash landing on Earth-but this is the first time anyone is telling the story of what happened on Cybertron leading up to the exodus.

Multiplayer has yet to be announced but the campaign sounds to be promising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Judging by that promo they are going to be using character designs similar to that of the animated series. Personally that just makes me want to assault the people creating the game. In my opinion they should design the characters like the movies, before they arrive on Earth, and have the Cybertron "look".
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Hellllllll no lol. The original ones were wayyyy better than the new ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Like I said, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Sights back up again:
http://transformersgame.com/

Darkfather could you crack the intervals?

Id do it myself but as of the time of this post I'm a bit tied up

EDIT
Completed 0-9 Should be correct :

NEW transformers game 57661347NEW transformers game 65973881NEW transformers game 54826886NEW transformers game 36165030NEW transformers game 62077126NEW transformers game 10727657NEW transformers game 58822715NEW transformers game 56066247NEW transformers game 24471221NEW transformers game 78730333

97:78:45:50
as of post^
Not sure if this is the right interval though
Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds:

Should be expecting something in March...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 am

That's great, V. Let's arrange it so that other members can check the countdown for themselves too.

It goes like this:

Arabic9876543210
CybertronianNEW transformers game 57661347NEW transformers game 65973881NEW transformers game 54826886NEW transformers game 36165030NEW transformers game 62077126NEW transformers game 10727657NEW transformers game 58822715NEW transformers game 56066247NEW transformers game 24471221NEW transformers game 78730333

The key is to obeserve the last two symbols.

The second-to-the-last dial always turns when the last counter hits '9.'

The second-to-the-last dial, also, ALWAYS starts at 5, giving us a 60-second timetable (00, 59, 58, 57... so forth).

Hence, we are probably looking at a format of dd:hh:mm:ss. We can then infer that the next transmission from my screenshot below:

NEW transformers game Transm11= 02:19:15:15 (2 days 19 hours 15 minutes 15 seconds)

The count is constant, so it's best that we check around December 15 (12/16 in my timezone, HK/Singapore time) if the interpretation was correct.

What confuses me, however, is that this series appears after an exact interval:
NEW transformers game Trans_10NEW transformers game Trans_11 = 21:84:00:10 and 21:83:90:10

Note: It's a specific date/time that appears every minute whenever the counter (for seconds) hits exactly xx:xx:xx:10 in the timer (see chart and two above screenshots).

Here's more proof (a third screenshot minutes later)
NEW transformers game Trans_12 = 21:81:40:10

It threw me off the logic completely. It must mean something, I still have to figure it out.

I'm suspecting that THAT is the real code that we should break. It's probably the game's release date.

I think it's a code within a code, making it twice difficult.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 am

Elsthis Dei wrote:
That's great, V. Let's arrange it so that other members can check the countdown for themselves too.

It goes like this:

Arabic9876543210
CybertronianNEW transformers game 57661347NEW transformers game 65973881NEW transformers game 54826886NEW transformers game 36165030NEW transformers game 62077126NEW transformers game 10727657NEW transformers game 58822715NEW transformers game 56066247NEW transformers game 24471221NEW transformers game 78730333

The key is to obeserve the last two symbols.

The second-to-the-last dial always turns when the last counter hits '9.'

The second-to-the-last dial, also, ALWAYS starts at 5, giving us a 60-second timetable (00, 59, 58, 57... so forth).

Hence, we are probably looking at a format of dd:hh:mm:ss. We can then infer that the next transmission from my screenshot below:

NEW transformers game Transm11= 02:19:15:15 (2 days 19 hours 15 minutes 15 seconds)

The count is constant, so it's best that we check around December 15 (12/16 in my timezone, HK/Singapore time) if the interpretation was correct.

What confuses me, however, is that this series appears after an exact interval:
NEW transformers game Trans_10NEW transformers game Trans_11 = 21:84:00:10 and 21:83:90:10

Note: It's a specific date/time that appears every minute whenever the counter (for seconds) hits exactly xx:xx:xx:10 in the timer (see chart and two above screenshots).

Here's more proof (a third screenshot minutes later)
NEW transformers game Trans_12 = 21:81:40:10

It threw me off the logic completely. It must mean something, I still have to figure it out.

I'm suspecting that THAT is the real code that we should break. It's probably the game's release date.

I think it's a code within a code, making it twice difficult.

thnx for fleshing this out df
I suppose what threw me off was confusing 0 with 9
I also noticed the random change in the timer but was suspecting that it was just an effect.
guess will have to wait a bit till the next transmission
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 am

Yep it actually weirded me out.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm

lol, i found it rather easy to decode
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm

wait min how come in different series they change there writing language and stuff ? why dont they just keep one and leave it like that
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:24 am

charge mine wrote:
wait min how come in different series they change there writing language and stuff ? why don't they just keep one and leave it like that
I'm sure each company that deals with Hasbro and the lore of Transformers also deals with the Cybertron Script in different ways as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW transformers game   NEW transformers game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW transformers game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: