TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios Empty
PostSubject: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 am

Name: John McKnight
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 155 lbs
Country of Orgin: Canada

John is a direct descendant of his ancestor who fought in the Great War against the Red Rebellion. As a family tradition, John is a trained soldier and is a master of sword fighting/military weaponry. Although he as the military background, John is a research scientist, and archeology. John travels the world in his solar powered ship "The Quadra", and tries to learn as much as he can from the past.

John weapons of choice is a Buster Sword and 9mm Hand gun.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Name: Aaron Hansen
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 194 lbs
Country of Origin: Russia

After his father, who escaped Russia before the Red Rebellion, was murdered by the remnants of the Reds. Aaron took up his father's work in developing the world's first Tesla weapons. While working one day he was attacked by his father's murderers and his research and home were destroyed. Escaping through a ventilation shaft he uncovered his father's secret lab area with a completed solar-powered Tesla pistol. He now spends his days trying to find his father's killers and destroying the Reds once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Name: "Otsdarva"
Height: 5'9
Weight: 187 lbs
Country of Origin: Vatican City

Classified document #42: Project Otsdarva responded well with the training. His scores are excellent when compared to project Alva. He performs perfectly with a handgun and other long-range weaponry, but still lacks the proper training for melee and close-range combat. If Otsdarva does not overcome this weakness then he will be considered a failure and will be disposed of. A new guardian for Pope Seti is needed and we cannot afford to spend anymore than we are with another project. Project Otsdarva must not fail.

Classified document #44: Otsdarva has been showing strange signs of fatigue and perhaps depression. He shows signs of agression towards Dr. Lucas Eres and 0400 hours ago, attacked four security staff members, brutally beating one and having needed to be sent to a nearby hospital due to the amount of hits Otsdarva delivered and sending another into a comatose state. The other two's injuries were not as serious but did complain that the "psycho" tried to bite them. We will look into this soon.

Classified document #45: It has been confirmed. After many hours of poor cooperation, Otsdarva confirmed our suspicions of cannibalism through a test. The test was simple but the results were altered. Otsdarva's goal was to silently dispatch twelve of our best men in the Vatican guard. However, instead of using his normal tactics, he decided to feed. Seven of our men are dead and the other five our scared out of their minds. Traumatizing experience I presume. This is an interesting revelation. Perhaps he won't be disposed of just yet.

Doctor Oliver Hett
Head Physician of OTR Inc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Name: Jaquan Burrows
Height: 6'7
Weight: 268 lbs
Country of Origin: Russia

A former member of the Reds, Jaquan has been cast away for showing "mercy". He's not the fighter you'd assume him to be, with his hulking phyisiqe, standing well over 6 feet. He's a gentle giant...usually. He can defend himself, and will unhesitantly do so, but would rather not. He was present at the death of Aaron's fathers' killing. He's run into Aaron before, but has never told him of his true origins. He'd rather stay a secret as long as possible.

Weapon of choice: molding metallic gloves.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Name: Darren (no last name)
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 188 lbs
Country of Orgin: United States

Darren was a arms dealer during the war he doesnt talk much his past and he lives near an abandon mine in the middle of nowhere he has a dog as well

weapon of choice: Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle .44 Magnum MP5N

Last edited by 2Galvatron on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Name: Onaga (last name unknown)
Height: 7'0
Weight: 340 lbs

Of a Samoan decent, Onaga's name is unknown. A former hitman for a notorious gangster in the Caribbeans, he got arrested and was forced to join the allied forces or get life in prison. He chose to serve under the Allied flag for 3 years as a special covert operative 'till such time that he was able to be free and go home. His excepertise in hunting and tracking came to great use when he decided to live simply and quietly amongst the islands of Hawaii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 pm

anyone notice we're getting the exact same ppl that we were getting before... Um...to everyone else, its not WRONG to participate in these stories! Try it, and you'll see that you'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 pm

For some reason they fear that they will be neglected because fo their writing abilities.

Trust us, we do not allow flame nor do we support it.

Don't be shy and try it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:59 am

Thanks guys I will come up with a send off post to start this story. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am

wtf happened to Quantum guys? How can we start a new story when we were supposed to be on that one!?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 am

You all don't post in it anymore that's what happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 am

I just got lost with quantum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm

um....I POST!! Dev was supposed to have the next post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Don't let it die, just find Suki.....

This looks cool btw.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 am

Quote :
Don't let it die, just find Suki.....
yeah its not over till the fat lady sings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:25 pm

When I get back I'll start posting again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Pain wrote:
Name: "Otsdarva"
Height: 5'9
Weight: 187 lbs
Country of Origin: Vatican City

Classified document #42: Project Otsdarva responded well with the training. His scores are excellent when compared to project Alva. He performs perfectly with a handgun and other long-range weaponry, but still lacks the proper training for melee and close-range combat. If Otsdarva does not overcome this weakness then he will be considered a failure and will be disposed of. A new guardian for Pope Seti is needed and we cannot afford to spend anymore than we are with another project. Project Otsdarva must not fail.

Classified document #44: Otsdarva has been showing strange signs of fatigue and perhaps depression. He shows signs of agression towards Dr. Lucas Eres and 0400 hours ago, attacked four security staff members, brutally beating one and having needed to be sent to a nearby hospital due to the amount of hits Otsdarva delivered and sending another into a comatose state. The other two's injuries were not as serious but did complain that the "psycho" tried to bite them. We will look into this soon.

Classified document #45: It has been confirmed. After many hours of poor cooperation, Otsdarva confirmed our suspicions of cannibalism through a test. The test was simple but the results were altered. Otsdarva's goal was to silently dispatch twelve of our best men in the Vatican guard. However, instead of using his normal tactics, he decided to feed. Seven of our men are dead and the other five our scared out of their minds. Traumatizing experience I presume. This is an interesting revelation. Perhaps he won't be disposed of just yet.

Doctor Oliver Hett
Head Physician of OTR Inc.

Damn...this is gonna be tough to narrate.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 pm

So, anyone else wishes to join in?
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Whats the main focus for characters though exactly powers,extrondinary abilities?

And the plot too?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:17 pm

ValiantNoMore wrote:
Whats the main focus for characters though exactly powers,extrondinary abilities?

And the plot too?

No powers.

Quote :
Earth 2512: Rebirth

In the year 2012, there was a massive war. The North American alliance was formed to defeat the Red Rebellion. The two sides were at a stalemate, neither side had the advantage until the Red Rebellion developed a weapon so foul. It was worst than the nuclear missiles used in WWII, it was called the Avalon Virus. This was deployed by intercontinental ballistic missiles, which would explode over the target and infect the surrounding area’s inhabitants.

The Red Rebellion’s scientist made a major mistake. When they deployed the virus over the cities of New York, Los Angeles, Ottawa Canada, Vancouver Canada, and several other major cities of the Alliance, they didn’t account for the trade winds. The virus spread by the air and within 100 yrs the Earth’s population was reduced to about 65,000,000 people.

Now the countries that once existed are no more and the world is far different. It is now the year 2512, the world has become warmer and the nature has taken over much of the old cities which are now in ruin. People now use solar energy as a energy source, nuclear power, and fossils fuels are now banned by the New U.N.

As for technology, well its still around and in use but it is highly regulated. The old ways have met the new ways. People still use firearms to fight, but they also use swords and other hand weapons. This is a new world, this is Earth Reborn.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Wow...apparently everything I just typed in my bio didn't post....

Give me a minute to make it....again X_X
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Name: "Clavis Aureo" (Real name,unknown)
Height: 6' 4''
Weight: 190 lbs
Country of Orgin: Unknown,However has been seen most active within the U.S.

A living myth, Clavis has become a true legend of the wastelands as he makes his presence known with his unstoppable persona.
This phantom of the wastelands roams, with pure personal intent,seeming to be searching for something (although it is not known what).It is unknown whether he acquired his uncanny skills in war or he's just a psychopathic badass, know one knows. What is known however, is the fear he strikes in bandits and raiders alike,for as he makes his way throughout the wastes,he punishes those that he feels threaten, "the good left in fragile earth".Helping the helpless and punishing those in need of punishment, the legend known as Clavis Aureo makes quite the uproar.

Weapons of Choice: One of the few known things about Clavis Aureo is the fact that he does not use weaponry from a specific marketer or trade. It appears that he modifies present or past guns in an effort to create a gun of near perfect standards. From the cold alloys of his blades,to the piercing bullets of his barrel, Clavis assures his inventory is a force,along with himself, to be reckoned with.

Another factor within Clavis's arsenal is his mysterious backpackage or device that seems to cling to his back.Usage of this device or object is yet to be known.

Various Modified Hand-Guns/Rifiles/LWM/SEMI,etc.
Mysterious Backpack-Module/Device/Weapon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Name: Kyle McKenzie

Height: 6’2

Weight: 180 Kg’s

Country of Origin: Ireland

Hair: Short, Black, Spiky

Eyes: Blue

Kyle is a well built and fit man who hunts and kills targets for
large sums of money. He is well known throughout the world for his good aim and
skill with a sword, although he does prefer to use guns. Kyle hunts and works
with a team of men and women that are just as skilled as he is but prefers to
hunt alone. The team also aid their allies when they engage their enemies in
large battles.

Kyle is known to have connections to the Red Rebellion and also
those who stand against them. It is rumoured he hunts targets for the Red
Rebellion and provides information for their enemies, all for money, and uses
the payment to buy weapons, computers, medical supplies and ammunition.

Kyle uses two silver Desert Eagles for assassinations and as
secondary weapons and uses M4’s, G36C’s, MP5’s and a 40mm repeating grenade
launcher for large scale combat situations. He also uses a katana that can not
be broken and knives when he runs out of bullets.

Like the other members of his team, Kyle is a master of Martial Arts
and does not always need to use a weapon. His height and speed allow for him to
kill hostiles faster and disarm them easily. All of these skills make him
dangerous to the general public but his knowledge of both sides is the thing
that truly makes him deadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG character Bios
Page 1 of 1