TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG Empty
PostSubject: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 am

Earth 2512: Rebirth

In the year 2012, there was a massive war. The North American alliance was formed to defeat the Red Rebellion. The two sides were at a stalemate, neither side had the advantage until the Red Rebellion developed a weapon so foul. It was worst than the nuclear missiles used in WWII, it was called the Avalon Virus. This was deployed by intercontinental ballistic missiles, which would explode over the target and infect the surrounding area’s inhabitants.

The Red Rebellion’s scientist made a major mistake. When they deployed the virus over the cities of New York, Los Angeles, Ottawa Canada, Vancouver Canada, and several other major cities of the Alliance, they didn’t account for the trade winds. The virus spread by the air and within 100 yrs the Earth’s population was reduced to about 65,000,000 people.

Now the countries that once existed are no more and the world is far different. It is now the year 2512, the world has become warmer and the nature has taken over much of the old cities which are now in ruin. People now use solar energy as a energy source, nuclear power, and fossils fuels are now banned by the New U.N.

As for technology, well its still around and in use but it is highly regulated. The old ways have met the new ways. People still use firearms to fight, but they also use swords and other hand weapons. This is a new world, this is Earth Reborn.

Yeah this is an idea I was working on for sometime so, basically it’s a new RPG. There are no strange powers or skills, just human abilities. Post your character’s name, and background story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Aboard my ship "The Quadra"

I am about 5 minutes from docking on the island of Hawaii. Hopefully I will find the Giant that lives there. His name is Onaga, and I trained with him with the Alliance. Most people seen him as scum. I seen him as a good person who made a bad choice. We became good friends, but I lost track of him when I left the Alliance some time ago.

I finally Docked my ship and tied it to the dock. I then packed my gear and grabbed my weapons. I walked about the small town and asked people if they seen a large man named Onaga, they all heard of him, but didn’t know where to find him. I stopped to drink some water and I was approached by a old man.

You are looking for Onaga?
Yes sir I am.
I know were he hunts.
OK, were?
How do I know your not out to hurt him?

I show the old man a tattoo that all Alliance soldiers have on there forearm.

OK, head west to the jungle, keep on the path and you will come to a waterfall. Wait there he will show up.

I thanked the old man and headed off. It took about one hour but I reached the waterfall. I was there no more than 15 minutes when I heard a voice.

John?
I turned and there he was....Onaga.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

Darren rolled out of his bed as his dog (Piper) started barking

what is it boy?

he said while grabing his Rifle he looked out the window to see a wild deer he threw a clip in looked down his scope and slid a round into the chamber and "BAM" the shot went right past its left hip and smashed into the right hip Piper barked as if saying "nice shot" Darren walked to the door

come on lets grab are breakfast

his dog barked again and ran towards the door
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 am

Classified document #52: Project Otsdarva has escaped. It seems that he is much, much cleverer than originally thought. While not complex, he played a few of us like an orchestra. It all began with his attempt at escaping the first time. He used the security staff's fear of him against them. He was met with a blockade of our best security staff at the front entrance and had a few dozen more behind him. Due to his importance, we made sure the men had tranquilizer rounds in their weapons. That was our first mistake. Using the opportunity given to him, Otsdarva attacked the men blocking his path, only to be subdued quite easily, if not too easily, by the blockade squadron. That was our second mistake. With a stroke of chance, he was able to snatch one of the men's keys without any of them noticing. How he was able to hide it is unknown. He then proceeded to feign defeat at the hands of our men and let himself be locked in his cell. Luck was on his side for the key he stole was the very one that opened his cell. The rest was just a Phycisian's worst nightmare. Using his unparralled skill in wielding a knife, he silently escaped the compound. But the compound was filled with the blood of Otsdarva's victims. Their mangled and mutilated remains still haunt me. The total bodycount is now twenty-seven and I doubt it'll stop there. With the pope now left defenseless, it may be a matter of time before the 'assassin' makes his move. Project Otsdarva must be found, or else this country will fall like the rest of earth's society.

Doctor Oliver Hett
Head Physician of OTR Inc.

My, my. 'Father' sure wrote a lot about me. Even now as he stares at me, wondering how I managed to brake into the facility that he boasted was inpregnable, though no one even tried to break into it in the first place. Nothing but rubish. How I escaped is not important, but worth mentioning. I simply ate the key and regurgitated it as I was locked away. The rest was like a dream. I remember all of those I killed. Although my 'father' messed up a bit on the bodycount. I only killed sixteen people. Dr. Sarah Esten, Dr. Harold Tey, Dr. Jefferson Gray, Dr. Carlos Hummington, Larson 'Lars' Olvides, Cheif-of-security 'Uncle' Sal Turner, Harold York, Dr. Teo Flynn, Dr. Samuel Terret, Tina Fort, Sandra Lorde, Dr. Claire Michael, George Samson, Tonny Vento, Ferris Thompson, and Chairman Cho Hai Mingh. I do not need a reason for my actions. Though, if anyone was to ever ask I suppose I'll tell them about the experiments conducted upon me. They even robbed me of my tongue and I do not even care for the reason.

'Father' will become victim number seventeen for the sins he's commited against me, but not until he experiences the ultimate suffering. I reach up to my chest and pull out my LCKB-HK5638 knuckle guard bowie knife and watched as the physician I once thought was my 'father' shake in the restraints he tried to use on me. Instead I put it on him. The old fart really thought that he could overpower me and keep me down. Had it not been for me being double-jointed then it would have been a failure on my part. However, because he believed that he won, 'father' revealed the location of another physician that worked on me. One called Dr. Barbara Reddins. Like my father, she too will pay for her sins. I look down at him and he begins to speak. "Ot-Otsdarva! You can't do this! I-I created you! Is this how you thank your father?! Your creator! All these years of constant experimentation was for you!".

I paid him no mind and grinned at him. I stabbed my knife into the wall behind him and began to write. 'Father' began to whimper and I was losing my concentration in spelling. I looked down at him and he looked back at me, eyes filled with fear and regret, regret and words that say "why did I even have you?", but I didn't care. Old men create disasters and young men are burdened to fix it. I took it upon myself to redeem these sinners of their sin. I was born of sinners, but I commited none, all I'm doing is righting the wrong that was left in my wake. To think that 'father' tried to teach me to be human while at the same time he commited inhumane acts upon me. Hypocrite.

Tonight, begins my crusade against the sinners, starting with 'father.' To show 'father' the horror he brought to this world, I managed to kidnap his son and took my time with him. All was captured on a cassete I brought with me, just for 'father.' To make things even better, I will allow him to view his adopted son's suffering from my hand. It will play, over, and over, and over until he understands what sort of disaster he created. Then, when he sees how the world crumbles before him, and the one man he believes in, dies by my hand, will I finally end his life and his sin.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 am

John?

I looked at my old comrade in arms. He never changed. I wonder how he found me? I dropped my hunt for today a wild boar, I walked towards him and shook his hand.

How have you been? All these years and still you haven't changed.

I'm alright, after the war, I decided to live here where its peaceful, I come to town from time to time. I sell what I hunt or what do some odd jobs for the community. How bout you? What have you been doing old friend?

I'll tell you in a while friend, but first that wild boar looks good. Mind if we eat first I'm hungry.

I laugh and tell him okay. At the back of my mind it seems that John has come here for a reason and it seems to me that the Alliance will be needing my services again....

Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 am

A baron landscape arose as dawn laid its first rays on the charred sands of what is now known as The City of the Fallen Angels.
A small cloud of dust ascends into the still air,bundling into clouds of sorrow and rotted Earth,the very deadness of the land haunts those who still trek it.A gleaming metal escapes the ghostly,consuming cloud and behind it trailed a phantom of dried rock. A horizon's gaze leads to the site of a small town, frozen,like the sands around it.Shouts are cried within the small town,echoing into mere nothingness, "He's here! He's here! The phantom of the wasteland is here!", the fragile man,busted into the tavern doors. "What do you speak of you foolish beggar?!Here is no place for rubbish!",the keeper of the bar speaks. "I bring no foul play into your ears,what I speak of is only truth! Clavis Aureo is here!",instantly the room was silenced by the phantom name. An uproar began soon after,"That bloody myth?-He aint no myth,I hear he's got the heart of a baron and the soul of soldier!"-"Bagh!These are lies, that gleaming pack on his back gives him the strength of 3 men!The eyes of eagles to shoot,and the heart of a lion to kill!"-"ENOUGH",the keeper cut in,"I will here no word of Clavis within my tavern!". But the beggar spoke again,"But good Sir!He awakens the sands with his ride of metal!A prewar....vehicle!A..a...motorcycle!Are not only raiders to have this luxury?"

Suddenly a figure shadowed the beggar,and he turned in shakes, as if shrouded in the cold of a Russian Winter.The face lightened by the light of the tavern,only goggles could be seen,a rag covering the whole of the face,and a war-time filtering mask beneath it. A ragged voice spoke,"Whatya got sheriff?",he then sat with leisure as the tavern keeper prepared a clean glass.

"Pig's Blood,Spider Venom, Root Rum....you name it."

"Tall glass of OJ...cold as ice."

"Comin right up,kid."

As the tender prepared the drink, a thin and narrow faced man mad his way to the front,his faice pointed and able to form a sharp grin,he was locally known as, The Wolf.

"Hey man,that's a nice huck o' metal you got out back",the Wolf implied a sense of curiosity in his voice.

"So what pre-war hot shot did you steal that from huh? France Hilton?Whats her name?Hilton Paris that old prewar attention freak?"

Clavis didn't answer

"Hey Bug Eye!Rag Face! How much you tradin' them set of wheels for?What about that nice shiny gun thing?"

Clavis still didn't answer,annoyed the Wolf spilled the glass of orange juice, and swiftly pulled out a double-sided dagger,pressed to back of Clavis's back...simply waiting to enter his spine."You got 2 f*ckin seconds to give me that ride man!And while your the f**k at it give that shiny @$$ piece of sh*t on your holsters to!"

Clavis was still,as if unknowing of the current situation. "Hurry the f*ck up you spooky son of a--" A hand moved swiftly backward,grabbing the arm of the Wof,another grabbing the wrist as they suddenly shifted to the left,violently jerking the thief downward and with the aid of another hand,a violent slamming of his head was made to the bar table.The blade seemed as if it were never in his hands as it was now in Clavis's and the 3 hands that he thought(in all the confusion) did the work of his fate were in fact only two. Sprawled on the tavern floor,blood gushing from his forehead the theif screamed in agony.

"Oh What the F*ck man!! Did you have to go all matrix on him my f*cking bar!",the bartender shouted.

"Where are the remains of the OTR headquaters."

"What?Wheres my f*ing money?You know how long its gunna take to clean this place?"

Suddenly a small sack of pre-war money hit the bar with a unworldly thud.

"Where is the OTR building located?"

"Not much ways from here, 3miles north you'll hit Central LA....or whats left of it....around that district are the buildings for all the hot shots who you use to be rich bosses or made money in their sleep,ya dig? You'll know which building when you get there."

Clavis began to walk out when a old man halted his steps,
" You know your never going to live this way....not long at least...soon all the bodies build,one great pile forms.....and some how...some way...theyll topple you."

A short silence dragged but to everyone in the presence of Clavis,it seemed hours.Clavis turned his head slightly to face the man.

"But if these bodies be wicked,how are they to topple a being surrounded by light?"

Last edited by ValiantNoMore on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:19 am

A young man wearing a jacket and sporting a short haircut walked with his horse to a large gate. He eyed the guard and spoke in a serious tone.

May I enter this city?

The guard didn't say a word. The two stared at each other for a few seconds, before the guard starting laughing out loud.

It's been forever Elam!

Elam was known as the friendliest guy in the city. He wasn't threatening, but would hold his own in a fight. He was just a nice guy. They didn't exactly know where they were, and they were pretty much isolated from the rest of the world. Violence was rare here, and the green land spread out far. Large bodies of water were present as well.

I see you got yourself a new horse.

You can have him.

I can?

Yep. I'm staying in this city for good. No more traveling for me.

Why? What happened? You're still young. There's plenty of places to see.

That's the thing. The rest of the world is not as peaceful as it is here. I've seen some pretty dark things in the past few years. Here, everyone has a good soul. I'm starting fresh.

The gate slowly opened.

Well good luck.

Elam nodded his head and entered the city. He gazed around and was welcomed by everyone he saw. He set up camp near a waterfall and saw two men. He introduced himself to them.

Name's Elam.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:24 am

Walking out of the room I left 'father' in, I could still here the man yelling in despair over his adopted son. He loved him more than me...

I continued on down the hall of OTR's labs. A sign on the right side of the hall directed me to where I was headed to. 'Holding Cells.' I continued on to the cells but was quickly intercepted by a guard. He was rather young. About two or three years older than I. "Hey, you! What're ya doin' here??", asked the guard. Ignoring him, his voice became deeper as if to intimidate me. "Hey, bastard. I had a rough day today an' no asswipe is gonna come in here and make a fool outta me."

I stopped in my tracks, the guard still trying to intimidate me. "Listen here, pal. I have friends around here. Don't you go on and think that you can just come up in here and think that you can do whateva the hell ya want. You got anotha thing comin' ya shmuck."

I finally turned around and faced him, he had a grin on his face and I did not like it. I started towards him and he began to take a few steps back. "H-hey! Stay where you are! Guys, I have some crazy bastard down here and need ya help!", his face reflected the light above his head and he was dripping sweat. I had no doubt in my mind that he was a rookie.

I pulled out my knife and he responded by taking out his baton. I quickened my pace and watched as everything around me slowed down. The guard was moving so slow that it was possible for me to take him down in twenty-seven different ways. I went with twelve. He came down with his baton, his face filled with confidence, he knew he had me. I looked at his ID, Paul was his name. But I used my knife to stab his elbow as he backed away, dropped his weapon, and screamed in pain. He held his arm close to him and retreated to the left corner of the hall. I stood there, waiting. A commotion was heard, followed by a ding like an elevator, then footseps and there before me were eight normal security guards with Jeff being the eigth one to arrive.

"This the bastard you were talking about, Paul?", said one of the guards to the left. Paul was in the back still holding his arms, he merely nodded. The one that had spoken before then said, "Hah! Well, I guess we can have alittle fun with this punk, eh, fellas?"

The other guards began to chuckle. But one of the guards caught my eye. He had a magazine with him. It read, "Playboy." I clentched my hands together and let the bones in my fingers make a cracking sound. The guards stood there in confusion. "Hey, boys. I think the punk wants the magazine of yours.", "Oh, yeah? Well, here ya go ya virgin mary!"

The one with the magazine slid it to my feet. Sinners...they make me sick. I glanced down at the magazine, the woman had a face of a sinner and it angered me. I stomped on it.

The guards began to laugh because I refused to pick up the magazine. "Hey look! Maybe he was a fairy! Hahaha!"

The others joined him. They were beginning to annoy me. They had the mouth of sinners, they had the minds of sinners, they are sinners. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind of anger for the sinners. I began to imagine the amount of pain I would inflict upon them. I felt a smile stretch on my face and my heart began to beat rapidly. The beating was so loud that the guard's laughing was muffled and then silent. A guard began to walk up to me, still laughing and holding handcuffs in his hand.

"Ooohh....man, punk. You gave us a good laugh I'll give ya that. But it's time to end this little game, yeah?"

I did not hear him. Nor did I want to. My smile still stuck on my face, I grinned even more and hunched alittle.

"Whoa....Reggie, this wacko is gonna do something. Better let me and Phil take it from here."

"Nonsense. What could-"

I slashed his throat. He looked at his friends with fear in his eyes, regreting his overconfidence. Feeling the warm blood hit my face, I dug my teeth into his throats and feasted upon his dying body. The other guards watched in shock and disgust, one or two of them began to vomit. Jeff ran off to the elavator but it had already gone up. I looked up at the guards. My heart still beating. I darted toward them and they tried to block me. I stabbed two of them in the gut and chest. Grabbed one by the head and smacked him on the side of the wall where he gave off a crunch sort of sound. I kicked another's knee in and quickly stabbed him in the face and kicked him into another guard and he fell on the ground with his dead comrade pinning him to the ground. The last two stuck together. They watched me close. To catch them off guard I licked the blood off of my blade. It worked on the one named 'Alfred'. With my knife in hand, the punched Alfred in the face with the grip of my knife that has spikey ends on it. He began to scream for his partner to help him. I noticed the last one at the last second and pinned him to the wall behind him with my foot on his neck. I jerked my leg with full force and crushed his neck. Alfred screamed aain and I reponded with a swift punch as his sack. He fell back and the end of my knife came from his face. Alfred writhed on on ground, I ended his life slowly.

As my heart began to beat normally my hearing came back. I heard the ding of the elevator and ran to it and Jeff yelped as he saw me. I sprinted directly at him and slammed him into the elevator wall. He groaned in pain until I promptly sliced his right ear off and dug my knife into his shoulder and ran it to his chest. He yelled and fell on the floor, against the wall as expected but remarkably gained control of his voice. "Y-ya...killed my friends..."

He looked up at me with his weak eyes. I stared back at him. The ding of the elevator rang again as the doors began to close, but I stabbed the side and kept it from completely closing. My attention went back to Jeff. "M-man, th-this day has been...nothing but trouble."

His face whitened as he was bleeding out. I left him in the elevator and pressed a button so that it may go to the top floor. I took out the knife from the elevator side, then went back into the hall. A grunting sound was heard and I snorted in annoyance. I had completely forgotten about the pinned guard. I looked down at him and he began to sob. "You freakin' bastard! You killed them! You killled them! I hope you rot in hell ya fu-"

I stepped on his head and kept him from finishing that sentence. I then used the blood on my lips to write on the wall next to him. I lifted up my leg and pointed to the wall. He looked at it and read it. "You...first?"

He looked back at me as I stomped his face repeatedly. When I was done, he was a bloody mess. I smiled at my work. The sinners were dead. I had done them a favor along with the world. I breathed in deeply as I felt that I had accomplished a great deed. I then continued on to my brothers.

Last edited by Pain on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:27 pm

I looked at my old friend and then got right to business after eating. OTR's labs, they are conducting some strange experiments there. Now you and I are to investigate. Now I dont work for the Alliance as per say. I run a small group that investigates illegal acts. So are you interested?

He pondered my offer and looked up at me.

Will I be paid?

I toss him 5000 Kardar.

That is just for saying yes. You will get the other 15000 when we complete the job.

Well how can I refuse. Oh and when do we leave?
Now, so grab your gear and lets move out.

He gathers his gear and we walk down to my ship. We board my ship and sail out of port. He looks at me.

It will take forever to reach the labs this way.

Well, we will just fly. I pull three levers on the control panel and wings extend from the side of the ship, we take flight.

Next stop...the labs.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am

Havoc wrote:
I looked at my old friend and then got right to business after eating. OTR's labs, they are conducting some strange experiments there. Now you and I are to investigate. Now I dont work for the Alliance as per say. I run a small group that investigates illegal acts. So are you interested?

He pondered my offer and looked up at me.

Will I be paid?

I toss him 5000 Kardar.

That is just for saying yes. You will get the other 15000 when we complete the job.

Well how can I refuse. Oh and when do we leave?
Now, so grab your gear and lets move out.

He gathers his gear and we walk down to my ship. We board my ship and sail out of port. He looks at me.

It will take forever to reach the labs this way.

Well, we will just fly. I pull three levers on the control panel and wings extend from the side of the ship, we take flight.

Next stop...the labs.
Can you reread my post please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:29 pm

The prewar army black hawk flew over the city and circled it several
times. The two pilots received an order through the radio and flew to a tall
building in the middle of the city, one pilot spoke into his headset and told
the men in the back to get ready. A thick door separated the **** from the
rest of the chopper where a group of men and women in full tactical gear were
arming themselves. A tall man with black hair and a five o’clock shadow picked
up an M4 assault rifle with a flashlight and laser attached to each side of the
handguard, the rifle’s stock was also extended and it had a B-Style red dot
scope where the carry handle use to be. The man took out a silencer and put it
on the rifle, then put on his headgear. The new headgear they were all wearing
had thermal, night and sonar vision for missions when the group needed to kill
quickly, they also came with a radio and a frequency jammer.

Yo Kyle, let’s get this done bro.

The team were waiting for the order from their commander back at base
before they could make a move. The teams primary objective was to break off
into two groups, one would drop onto the roof off the building and neutralize Charles
Negley while the other would jump from the chopper through a window on the 26th
floor and shut down the security systems then hack into their computers and withdraw
any information about Project Otsdarva.

Roger that command. Mission is a go! Let’s drop Alpha team then take
Bravo in.

Alright, Alpha 1 and Bravo 1 the mission is a go get your teams ready
over.

Copy that Walcott. Alright boys and girls grab your **** and let’s kick
some ass.

One of the men opened the door on the side of the black hawk and dropped
the rope. Kyle and a girl named Heidi were up first and checked they had
everything before they slid down on the rope. As Kyle landed he saw a door
about 50metres away from him open and three men in suits walked out carrying
SMG’s. He raised his silenced rifle and shot each one in the head then began to
walk up to them as the other members of the team dropped in. Heidi looked as the
rope broke off the chopper and it pulled away and began it’s descent to drop
off Bravo. The five man team entered through the door the three men came out of
and found it was a stairwell, but of course they already knew that due to the
fact they had spent the last 3 days examining the blue prints to the building
and planning their route to Negley. The team stopped at the door to the 51st
floor and waited for conformation that Bravo had shut down the security.

The other 3 men and 2 women that made up Bravo team were about to make
their way into the building. One of the women aimed her silenced SMG at a
window and shot it down, she took a few steps back then launched herself from
the helicopter and into the building. She quickly glanced around the room and
gave the all clear. The rest of the team all jumped through the shattered
window one at a time and told the pilots to get the hell out of the area. Because
of the window being smashed and the helicopter flying so close to the building,
an alarm had been set off and the teams now only had 3 minutes before Negley’s
men would have him out of the building. Bravo began to move and quickly found
the door that led to the security room, four men were inside the room and
pulled out their weapons but were quickly shot down. One of the women sat in
front of one of the monitors and searched for the generators, she found it with
ease and one of the men left the room and took the elevator down to the
basement. The woman plugged some wires into the hard drive of one of the
computers and pulled out a small laptop, she began copying files and deleting
them from the hard drive. Phase one was complete. The man got out of the
elevator and jogged around till he found the generator and looked around it.
Fastest way to shut it down would be to shoot it, and that’s exactly what he
did. He fired 16 rounds and caused the generator to spark and eventually blow
up, he ran towards the stairwell and made his way back to Bravo team.

Alpha looked around as they felt the building slightly shake and then
the power went out. They switched on their night vision and opened the door to the
corridor of the 51st floor, the team heard movement and then saw
security personnel walk into the corridor and look at them.

Who the hell are you?!

Yo moma b*tch!

The team opened fire and took the men down with ease then carried on to
Negley’s office. More and more security were appearing on the floor and heading
in the same direction, Kyle and the others decided to cut through some offices
and found it much easier. Heidi pulled out some wire and wrapped it around a
mans neck from behind and killed him quietly as the team killed the other one.
2 minutes left now.

Bravo finished copying the files and packed up their gear, they walked
out of the security room and regrouped with the other man in their team then
made their way down through the stair well to the lobby.

Outside Negley’s office was a nightmare, their were well armed security
waiting for Alpha but that didn’t stop them. One of the men stepped out into
the open and kept his hands behind his back. They yelled at him to put his
hands on his head and when he raised them they saw the flashbangs, he threw
them before they could shoot and blinded them. The rest of the team appeared
and began shooting the men down. One pulled out grenade and dropped at as the
team advanced. As it exploded the team was engulfed in flames but yet they didn’t
even take any damage, fortunately for them their suits were fireproof. The team
kicked down the door to Negley’s office but were met with a volley of gunfire
from Negley’s personal guards. Heidi and two others were knocked on their asses
but Kyle and Connor pulled them back and kept shooting. Kyle pulled out an ST
Grenade and threw it at Negley’s feet. The grenade killed everyone in the room
and even sent some men flying out the window. Kyle looked down at Heidi and saw
her laughing, he helped her up and the two walked into the destroyed room.

You always gonna let me take the bullets?

Well you seem to be able to handle the pain, but I suppose we can let Connor or Jacob take some of the heat next time.

I heard that.

Command, the target has been neutralized.

Copy that. Good work Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 pm

The labs were silent on this floor. Level G was it? Anyway, my brothers wait for their awakening.

I turned left and found the lab that seperated me from my brothers. The glass was the only thing that kept me from coming in. A suit that was hanging on the wall caught my attention. It was a Hazmat suit if I was right. Humanas are so easily frightened by disease, I'm not. I briefly saw my reflection in the glass. I had pale skin with my hair undone and hanging freely on my face. I wore some sort of suit that was given to all test subjects of the OTR facility. 'Father' told me that it was an elastic bulletproof leotard. He is obviously lying but I do not wish to test that. I dug my knife into the glass wall and made an outline big enough for me to walk through, then kicked it into the room where it shatered on the concrete floor. Walking in, I spotted a man wearing one of the Hazmat suit and immediatly attacked him. I went behind his and slit his throat, letting his lifeless body fall on the ground.

I looked around, scanning for anymore intruders. Finding no one else in the lab, I made my way to the door that was labeled 'Project Phantasm & Asha'Haard.'

I opened the door and saw the tubes that my brothers were sleeping in. A machine was beeping and I went to it. 'Authorization code required'. I thought about it for a moment, but went over to my brothers and punched their resting tubes. They opened their eyes as the alarm rang across the entire facility.

"Otsdarva...", they both said. I stared at them and grinned. They did the same. I lead them out of the lab and back to the hallway where I killed the sinners. The lights were suddenly cut off and we stood in the darkness. We closed our eyes for awhile and then began to see each other and the hallway.

"With the power off, we'll have to make our way out of here by stairs," said Phantasm.

It was time for us to lay down our judgement on this world.

Last edited by Pain on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word fix)
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm

A metale figure lurked across the landscape,closing in on the city perimeters,that held OTR Inc.As the omnious shape made neared,two gaurds took site of the scene.

"So what are you going to do when you get off shift?"

"Dunno,eat,sleep,and wait till tomorrow's hell, I suppose.You?"

"All the samae except I'm going to be drinking instead of eating if you know what I mean."

Both gave a chuckle,attempting to spark a livelyness in there dull job.Suddenly there efforts became a reality as the figure came insight.

" Hey you see that? 4 o' clock sharp on the city's eastern side."

"Looks like we got Tango...."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 pm

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG   Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth 2512: Rebirth RPG
Page 1 of 1