TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 Empty
PostSubject: The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008   The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:24 pm

What did you think about the remake? I thought the first one was a classic and had a timeless message. This one not so much. They changed the message from anti-war to environmentalism. Which is much worse than it sounds. But it gives Keanu Reeves cool lines to play around with such as:
"The planet is dying the human race is killing it."
This just didn't seem like a classic to me. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. Its just not as good as the original even if it did have a 1950s b movie scary feel throughout the entire thing, which I thought was one of the few high points of the film itself. State your thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008   The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:41 pm

-strangles him-
YOU ARE MY EX.
MY EX WAS A ASSHOLE FOR MOVIES

i love chu to^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008   The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:47 pm

Commander hawk wrote:
-strangles him-
YOU ARE MY EX.
MY EX WAS A ASSHOLE FOR MOVIES

i love chu to^^
Er ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008   The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:27 pm

^^'''''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008   The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:50 pm

that movie was shitty...i hated the ending...it left me so....empty inside. And then angry when the credits started scrolling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008   The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008
Page 1 of 1