TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SW II Bios

Go down 
+3
2Galvatron
Lunar Retturns 2
HorridWing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Name: Veo Maskais
Species: Miraluka
Ability: Force Sight
Planet: Katarr

An old miraluka, Veo has been around the galaxy for centuries. He's seen all the great rulers, all the bad rulers, and all in between. The moments of peace, and the moments of darkness. He has grown very wise over the years and has always had some small contribution in restoring order to the galaxy. However, he prefers to work behind the scenes, and not be known. He is adept in lightsaber combat, however does not weild one. He is fine with the gift he possesses, and his hand to hand training has served him well over the years. However he does sometimes use the force to cheat his way through obstacles. His precious sidekick, Xersaia, is a vornskr. A viscious force sensitive creature, that he located, lost on his home planet. It attacked him in its fear, but they soon became friends after he tended to its wounds. It too is very old, and has lost its fighting spirit....for the most part. Together, they are an unbeatable team, and are out to end this terrible reign of terror. They vow to never let the hands of the galaxy surrender to darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Name: Svante Gyyll
Species: Gen'Dai
Skill/Ability: Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Reconassaince, Hitman
Birth: Polis Massa

After the devastation of the Jedi temple on Coruscant, people all around the Galaxy began to tighten the defenses of their planets and paid insurmountable amounts of credits to any who would protect their planets from the Sith threat. Sometimes even being in charge of orbital defense grids or even security forces, the paid mercenaries became very powerful in terms of power. However, Darth Stryder and Eclipse have made use of those that work for the highest bidder as double agents. Eventually, the secrets and different blueprints of the planets fall victim to treachery, soon falling under Sith control.

Svante Gyyll, hearing about the planets falling under Sith control, informed his informant about the news, only to be told that he is to cease working for low-rate employers and instead find either Stryder or Eclipse to receive a larger sum of credits. At first, he refused the idea, feeling that he has yet to reach the level of famous mercenaries, bounty hunters, and assassins. However, all of that changed when he received a message from a mysterious employer, willing to pay him 5 million credits.

Wasting no time to meet his new employer, Gyyll quickly departs on his AEG-77 Vigo gunship the Underdog, ready to make a name for himself.

Weapons: Two Brayar pistols, Scout Droid, Biotic grenades, a single energy shield

Last edited by Eternus Deus of Veneratio on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Name: Sava Saabar
Species: Barabel
Special Attributes: Infrared Vision, Blaster Resistant Scales, Radiation Resistance, Regeneration,
Planet: Barab I

Savas parents were supposedly killed by a jedi which led him to hate all jedi but they were really killed by Stryder who took advantage of that hatred and trained him to be an Assassin which led Darth Stryder to many political victories

Last edited by 2GT on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Name: Baron Do Koon'
Species: Kel Dorian
Abilities: Kel Dor Warrior, trained in martial arts, force techniques, and lightsaber dueling
Planet: Kel Dor

Born and raised on the planet of Kel Dor, a young Kel Dor by the name of Sha Koon was taken to the ancient Baron Do Sages to be taught in the way of the force and basic lightsaber and hand to hand combat training. Soon he became master of the Order and began seeking help in regards to stopping the reign of the sith lords. Now in his middle years he is considered an enemy against the empire and his planet is constantly attacked because of him. He left Kel Dor in hopes of protecting it, the empire soon destroyed the planet afterwards. Perhaps one of the few Kel Dorians left in the galaxy he fights the empire with an iron will and an orange lightsaber.

Weapons: Guardian Lightsaber with Orange crystal.
Back to top Go down

Registration date : 1969-12-31

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Name: Havoc Zero
Species: Clone/Human
Abilities: Jedi raining all other abilities are unknown.
Planet: Unknown.

What is known about him is that he stated of as a Jango Fett clone but was given the Jedi abilities and training. He wears the clone trooper armor yet it is black, but refuses to wear the helmet that most of the troopers sported, he prefers to wear a black cloak along with the armor and uses a light saber as is primary weapon. Zero's purpose is unknown.
Back to top Go down

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 am

Name: Jovac-Ra
Species: Human
Planet of Origin: Maramere
Skill/Ability: Unsure

Jovac-Ra is the result of advanced genetic engineering and cloning. The scientist that created him used samples of DNA from Jedi Knights of human origin and as a result you end up with a warrior with the deadly combination of speed, power, agility and intelligence.

Five years after his creation, Jovac-Ra escaped the lab that created him, leaving only smoldering rubble. His last known were-a-bouts is unknown.

Weapons of choice: Twin Light Sabers (Green)
Back to top Go down

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Name: Carlyle Silver
Planet of Origin: Hoth
Skills and Abilities: Trained in several forms of martial arts, enhanced strength, speed and reflexes, trained in lightsaber combat, can boost the strength and speed of some Humans when near them.
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Appearance:SW II Bios JasperHale

Bio:
Carlyle is a former Dark Jedi. He was a formiddable foe for both the Jedi and Sith alike. The dangerous Human served an unknown gang of Dark Jedi who roamed the Galaxy and eventually turned into Mercenaries. It wasn't long before they were approached by the powerful Darth Stryder and given the opportunity to be his personal "Collectors". The group of eight took him up on his offer and were known throughout the Inner Core as Stryder's new entertainment. They tracked down those who owed money, weapons or even workers to Stryder and forced them to pay up. If they didn't, then they would be executed.

Carlyle relished the thought of killing and soon craved taking the lives of others. Stryder saw this "hunger" and had plans to turn him into a Sith, but then learned that those around the young man were stealing and making deals behind his back. Stryder did not like this, so he had his Stalkers confront the group and attack them. The Dark Jedi put up a good fight but were no match for the Sith. Carlyle was not there to witness the beginning of the bloody battle but was there to see some of his friends fall to the Sith. Suddenly his anger and hunger overtook him and he lashed out at the Sith with his bare hands. He managed to nuetralize three of the Sith but was severely injured by the other five. Carlyle was pierced through the stomach by a lightsaber and was slashed on his arms, legs and back by the others. Believing he was dead, they left him behind with the rest of his gang.

Only mere minutes later, two Jedi stumbled across the warehouse where the battle had taken place. They checked the bodies and soon came across Carlyle who lay dying, his golden eyes beginning to fade to black. One of the hooded Jedi knelt beside him and held his head, Carlyle looked at the figure and could just make out the face of a beautiful young woman. The second Jedi was a large Nautolan who picked up the dying Dark Jedi and carried him to safety.

Carlyle woke to find himself in a recovery room with bandages on his wounds. He was in incredible pain yet the memory of seeing his gang, the only family he had ever known, slaughtered by the Sith was agonising. Then fear kicked in. He had no idea where he was and decided to leave, or at least try to. As he made the decision to leave, the girl who he saw kneeling over him entered the room. He stood in aw of her beauty. She had short brown hair, shiny brown eyes and a figure to die for. Suddenly his craving for killing and conflict disappeared. She introduced herself as Hedi.........

It wasn't long before Carlyle found out he was on Kashyyyk and in a secret base homed by dozens of Jedi. Carlyle was soon told he was safe here by the former Jedi Master, Took. For the last five years, Carlyle has lived with the Jedi and learned to control his hunger thanks to Heidi. The two now share a close bond and are very much in love. Carlyle would die for Heidi and would do anything to protect her and his newfound family. The two try to keep their relationship a secret and only tell people they trust. Although they are sure that everyone knows that they are together, they don't care. They prefer the secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 am

Name: Unknown, Codename: Riordian
Skills and abilities: Regeneration, Cloaking, Master profeciency in all firarms, master profeciency in Close quarters combat, Various tech in his Armor
Bio: All entrys on previous life have been erased from existence. Only information veiwable is mission success rate, 100-12 chance of success.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Name: Monique Lune
Planet of Origin: Kesque
Skills and Abilities: Numerous forms of martial arts and weaponry expert.
Sex: Female

My planet was under attack of the Dark side, just only a few families were select to be a part of the army of my country, we were thought the best and the bravest. I was trained with numerous forms of martial arts, I was a lethal weapon myself yet since my family was known for being the best of the best with any kind of weaponry, I had to learn it as well.
I was part of an infiltration squad, everything was going good but one of members was a double agent, he was working for the Dark side.
The traitor lead us directly to a trap, most of our brave men died that fatidic night, we only survive a few of us, I dare to say I was so lucky to be alive.
The time passed as I loose any hopes to recover my freedom, they had us in a maximum security prison, we were monitored 7/24.
One night all the alarms got activated, all the soldiers were running and screaming for battle, since we were isolated with the exterior world, we didn’t know what was going on.
Suddenly a big explosion made us tremble on our cells, then a huge army of rebels finally got into the cells liberating all the prisoners that we were there.
That’s how I met Chris, he was tall, with an athletic body, his dark eyes made a huge impact on me, and I think I did the same on him because when he saw me, he stood right there looking at me for a couple of seconds. He held me on his arms very gentle as we escaped the security cells, taking me with the rest of the survivors to the planet Kashyyyk, where they have a secret base homed by dozens of Jedi.
Since that day, we flirted with each other, until one day he decided to declare his love to me, finally we were madly in love.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SW II Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW II Bios   SW II Bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW II Bios
Page 1 of 1