TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District 10 Premise and Bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage

District 10 Premise and Bios Empty
PostSubject: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:28 am

Three years have passed since the Mothership left Earth and the remaining Prawns have been left alone by the MNU. The United Nations have been debating for several months about what to do with the Prawns who were left behind and have finally made a decision. A joint NATO operation will take place to round up and relocate the Prawns. Their destination is unknown to the soldiers who are carrying out the mission but that doesn't worry them.

The USMC, British Royal Marines, British S.A.S, Australian Army and New Zealand S.A.S have been transported to Johannesburg, South Africa for their mission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our story will take place during the mission, then the Prawn invasion will begin.....

Basically a survival RPS, you don't have to be a Military character in this if you don't want to be. The first couple of posts will be Military related though. I'll post my bio later.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Alphonse de Cervantes

Role: Demolition man for the U.S. Marines

Bio: Born from a Puerto Rican father and a Spanish mother. Alphonse joined the Marine Corp at the age of nineteen, lacking the motivation to go to college. Life as a soldier was difficult for Alphonse, due to his superior officers forcing him to go through much hell during basic training. At first, he believed that it was because of his nationality that he was given near impossible tasks to complete. However, he soon learned, after finally completing basic training, that it wasn't even basic training at all.

It was a test that was closely monitored by General Alexander Anderson Dupont. General Dupont reviewed and watched every soldier that participated in the secret program, and out of 1,400, only two hundred and fifty six men were picked, along with Alphonse, who barely made it on the list. All that were picked were instantly promoted to Lance Corporal.

Now, on his first assignment as a Marine, feelings of failing his first mission begin to creep into his mind. Tasked with relocating the fabled Outworlders, otherwise known as the "Prawns", Alphonse pushes aside all of his doubts, for the sake of completing his first mission and finding his true place in this world.

Appearance:

District 10 Premise and Bios Antonio-banderas

Weapons of choice: CQBR (ITL MARS and M203 grenade launcher attachments), M9 pistol, and various explosives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Name: Kyle Price

Country of Origin: New Zealand

Military Affiliation: Special Air Service

Height: 6'4

Weight: 85kg's

Appearance:
District 10 Premise and Bios Josh%20sexy%20pic

BIO:

Sergeant Price is a member of an elite S.A.S team from the small country of New Zealand. Price has spent most of his life with a gun in his hand and bodies at his feet. As a child he was a juvenile and because his parents abandoned him at a young age he was put into Foster Homes. At the age of fourteen, he had his first criminal conviction for armed robbery and was sent to a Military Academy on the outskirts of Christchurch. Price spent one year at the Academy and was given a taste of what he could look forward to in the future. So when he was let out he was sent to another Foster Home and was force to attend Papanui High School. Fortunately, due to his attendance, this is where he met a group of friends who he quickly fitted in with and ended up persuading two of them to join the Military with him.

After graduating, Kyle, Cam and Tim joined the Army and were soon sent to Afghanistan where they joined in the fight to liberate the Middle East from the Taliban. The three friends displayed great leadership and determination in the field, the New Zealand Military took note of this and they were soon sent to the S.A.S training camp. After a grueling selection process and tiring training cycle, they were made official members of the Special Air Service. All three of them were put under the command of Captain O'Neil and were welcomed into the six man team which was named, "Hellfighters".

The Hellfighters spent two years in Afghanistan where they succeeded in completing every mission and kept a mission success rate of 100%. In that time, Price was promoted to the rank of "Sergeant", Cam was promoted to "Corporal" and Tim managed to earn the rank of "Lieutenant". Each man was respected in the team and they never underestimated a situation of foe.

Now the team were en-route from New Zealand to South Africa for a joint tactical operation. The New Zealand government didn't approve of MNU and what they had been doing, now it was time to intervene. NATO had orders to relocate the "Prawns" to a facility in the Ukraine. The only problem was rounding up the Prawns.

Weapons of choice:
MODIFIED HK416
District 10 Premise and Bios Myweapon

x2 USP.45 sidearms
District 10 Premise and Bios USP45SS

Last edited by Captain Kiwi on Fri May 14, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Name: Jack MacDonald

Country of Origin: Canada

Classification: Special OPS

There isn’t too much known about Jack. Much of the files and information on him is highly classified, and it is a good chance that his name isn’t even Jack MacDonald. Those that have worked with him know that he has know problem pulling the trigger or use hand to hand combat.

Training and Skills: Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Awesomesauce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:55 am

Okay so who else is in? Steel? Mel? Star Adder? Hell what about Gort, didn't he love the movie or something?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Apparently only you, G.O.R.T. and I enjoyed the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Premise and Bios   District 10 Premise and Bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10 Premise and Bios
Page 1 of 1