TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xmen origins whats you opinion?

Go down 
4 posters

whats you opinion on xmen origins?
10/10
Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_lcap14%Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
9/10
Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_lcap43%Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
8/10
Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_lcap29%Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
7/10
Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_lcap0%Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6/10
Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_lcap0%Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5/10
Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_lcap14%Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
4/10
 0% [ 0 ]
3/10
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
 0% [ 0 ]
1/10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Xmen origins whats you opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:14 pm

my opinion is a 9/10 because of the ending

Last edited by Colonel Dack on Mon May 11, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:35 am

i give it an 8/10.

It wasn't bad....but they fucked up Deadpool....and combined a bunch of the different stories.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

8/10

Same reason as the above post, including the fact that they left out that Wraith may be Nightcrawler's fasha.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Deadpool..who..what..where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm

the hell put 10/10????

the hell put 5/10??????

eh...its whatever.

I really hate what they did to Deadpool. They say they're gonna make a spin-off movie just for him though.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:42 pm

There were two endings, depending on which theater you went to. One of them shows Deadpool reaching over to his head. The other is Stryker being found and arrested by the military for killing the general in Three Mile Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:24 pm

um...I thought Strikers was in everybodies. Anyway, another ending is with Wolverine....drinking at a bar. He sits there speaking to some random asian woman and speaking in a different language. She asks him if he's drinking to forget. He says no...he's drinking to remember.

If you got this ending...you got absolutely screwed over at the end, and the creators of the movie are laughing maniacaly at you.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:14 am

Pain wrote:
There were two endings, depending on which theater you went to. One of them shows Deadpool reaching over to his head. The other is Stryker being found and arrested by the military for killing the general in Three Mile Island.
i saw the one with striker being arrested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:20 am

Colonel Dack wrote:
Pain wrote:
i saw the one with striker being arrested

Same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:28 pm

there were 2...the one with striker walking was actually on all of them. If you stayed longer....you'd have seen one of the "hidden" endings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmen origins whats you opinion?   Xmen origins whats you opinion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmen origins whats you opinion?
Page 1 of 1