TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In your opinion: Villains

Go down 
+2
Heromus Prime
The Darkfather
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

In your opinion: Villains Empty
PostSubject: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:35 pm

I love villains.

Don't mind me, but I always favored the underdogs, that people love to see get bashed all the time.

Who are the meanest, most vile, most diabolical villains ever conceived in popular fiction in your opinion?

I personally have at least ten.

(in no particular order)

1. Megatron - A good villain must have a great weapon to fulfill its evil plans. Megatron is the villain and the weapon.

2. Cobra Commander - ruthless, cunning, and out right evil... yep, an all-time favorite.

Cobra Commander for U.S. president -Campaign Speech lol!

3. Antonio Montana - the Cuban immigrant killed his boss to take over the cocaine cartel and married his boss's wife, killed his best friend, snorts coke like he breathes air, ruined a lot of young lives with illegal drug trade and screwed his cartel allies at the last minute. If that ain't evil, I dunno what is.
Tony, el mundo es mio.

Tony in action
P.S. You don't wanna meet his little friend.

4. Shinobu Sensui - The Dark Angel of the manga/anime Yuu Yuu Hakusho, he's the most complex villain in the whole series and arguably one of the most dangerous (being the only one who killed the main character, Urameshi Yuusuke) with the possession of multiple personalities and unprecedented raw power.

In your opinion: Villains Shinob10
Sensui in his Sacred Armor

5. Broly - Super Saiyajin. Planet destroying mass of muscle and aggression that likes to shout Kakarot. Yes, very villainous.

6. Jules Winnfield - Yes, Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction. He's a Bible quoting assassin with a wallet that has the words Bad Motherf*cker stitched on it. Yes, again, villainous.

Jules in the 'Jimmy' situation

7. Omega Red - Carbonadium coils are evil, so is an insatiable hunger for another person's life force. Great villain, as always.

8. The Joker - he is the smartest, most sadistic and most cunning villain ever conceived by DC comics. A fitting nemesis for Batman, so to speak. Why so serious?

9. Kakihara - the blonde Yakuza masochist from Ichi the Killer. He's the most twisted fictional SOB I've ever seen in my life. Proof?
he cut out his own tongue as atonement for torturing a naked rival gang member who's hanging on meathooks with boiling Tempura oil. All in its graphic glory.

That infamous tongue scene. Tempting, isn't it Twisted Evil drop dead

10. Palpatine- Emperor of the Galactic Empire; Lord of the Sith; Manipulated and Controlled Many Sith Inluding Maul, Dooku, and Vader; Use of Death Star Gives Him Ability to Destroy Planets.

Yes, Sith are evil and I absolutely love it.

-----------------------------------------------
Words of Wisdom

Whether you like it or not, you people need me. You need to have someone to point your fingers at and say, that's the bad guy. -- Antonio Montana

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyrany of evil men.
Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherd the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with GREAT VENGEANCE and FURIOUS ANGER to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, (pulls out gun) WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!
-- Jules Winnfield (hey... I'd better make that part of my sig Twisted Evil ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 pm

1. Darth Vader (Star Wars)
2. The Night Slasher (Cobra film)
3. Commodus (Gladiator
4. Mandalorians (Star Wars Expansive Universe)
5. The immortals (300)
6. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy series)
7. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (Bleach)

Grimmjow ownage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRzZvXXEeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqkbPMMOkKo&NR=1

8. Ulquiorra Schiffer (Bleach)
9. Devil Jin (Tekken 5)
10. Omega Shenron (DB Gt)

P.s. Sauron is too evil to be listed headspin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 pm

FAVORITE TOPIC EVER!!!!

1.Darth Vader(he's always the best)
2.The Joker
3.The Mandalorians
4.Venom
5.Carnage
6.Sephiroth
7.Kuja(Final Fantasy IX)
8.Omega Red
9.Magneto
10.uh..............2 Face(always awsome)
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:38 pm

Yeah, Sauron is like... some sort of Uber evil Shocked

And Vader is the quintessential evil guy with the black cape and closed mask-like helmet.

Masked guys are mostly evil or rogue-like, I think. The anonimity makes them look all the more sinister.

Like Cobra Commander, Destro, V (in V for Vendetta), Zorro (not evil, but he's still a bandido), Mandalorians, Ra (from Stargate)... damn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 pm

yes, the outfit of the Mandalorians alone makes them AWSOME! but their mentallity and attitudes....way of life is incredible.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Mercenaries rule Twisted Evil

Oh yeah...

I forgot to mention:

Prince Bokar, from Voltron: Defender of the Universe Lions series. Yes, he's the charming purple skinned evil guy who hurls beast robos to kill the good guys (except Princess Allura).

Zardos from Voltes V: Steve Armstrong's half-brother who is also the story's primary villain. He's got horns on his head, a rapier, and lives in a palace on a flying skull. A true Bozanian monarch. Oh, and he wants to conquer earth to enslave all of mankind for some sort of slave trade. YES, absolutely evil.

Krulos from Dinoriders: Putting brainboxes on dinosaurs and turning them to meat shield-soldiers for war is definitely evil.

SKELETOR - Yes, the Lord of Snake Mountain and nemesis of the closet h0mo blonde he-man IS evil. I mean, just look at his face, dude.

Hordak - Looks like Skelly, just more... vile or something. She-ra's nemesis. I personally thought that was really He-man in drag.

King Ghidora - Yes, Godzilla's chimeric intergalactic nemesis destroyed the Venusian and Martian civilizations and a giant freak fire breathing lizard is the only one is in his WAY!!! Damn evil.

Imhotep - He's the evil mummy. From The Mummy. And The Mummy returns. Okay, that's a lot of mummies Suspect He releases plagues, summons more mummies... yep, very very evil in an Egyptian sense.

Last edited by The Darkfather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:20 pm

LMAO!! Laughing
A HOMO???
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm

APHRODITE wrote:
LMAO!! Laughing
A HOMO???

In your opinion: Villains He-man10
Hmmm... Suspect Si, confirmado.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:37 pm

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Only thing I can't fathom is why can't Skeletor identify Adam from He-man... Suspect

I mean, He-man's just Adam without the red-pink shirt, and a sword. And a steroid-laden armored green tiger.
Chrissakes, at least Clark Kent has eyeglasses Shocked... (those Daily Planet guys are some of the most gullible people I've seen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:50 pm

i 4got to mention darth Revan n Darth Malak
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 pm

LMAO!!!
SO TRUE DARK DADDY!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Who are Revan and Malak?
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 am

they aer the ancient sith lords Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 am

only the 2nd greatest sith to grace this galaxy!!!!

Revan:

In your opinion: Villains Horridsig

Malak:

In your opinion: Villains StarWars-DarthMalak

darth nihilius:

In your opinion: Villains Darth-nihilus-3

they're from the Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic....which is possibly THE best star wars game to ever come out.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 am

Hmmmm, I see...

I like them already. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:51 am

i never seen most of star wars because they came out very veyr early before i was even born

Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell - A ruthless prisoner, with urges like an
animal. Feels no remorse when committing murder. Along with his wits
and gifted tongue he actually is quite charming Shocked
In your opinion: Villains 70485-t-bag

Gabriel "Sylar" Grey- The boogieman monster from Heroes, power hungry,
always chasing people with special abilities to consume their powers. (not to mention he is the rather good lookin for a villian)
In your opinion: Villains Sylar_shards_levitation
However the other side of him emerged when he is with his mom that is his geeky dorky loser self below
In your opinion: Villains Sylar
Back to top Go down
Heromus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Heromus Prime

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:47 am

my favorite villians were....( no particular order )

Megatron
Plankton from spongebob
Ocelot/Liquid Snake from metal gear
Darth Vader
The Joker
Carnage from spiderman
professor chaos from south park
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:16 pm

Plankton reeks of evil Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Heromus Prime wrote:
my favorite villians were....( no particular order )

Megatron
Plankton from spongebob
Ocelot/Liquid Snake from metal gear
Darth Vader
The Joker
Carnage from spiderman
professor chaos from south park
that was by far...1 of THE coolest villains to grace our generation. lol
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Fatman
Liquid snake
This giant robot you fight with missles in Metal gear 2 substance after you were naked and got cloths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:54 pm

lmao i hated that part...i felt so gay lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:24 pm

I know that none will really care but Grimmjow (from Bleach) really kicks ass Razz

In your opinion: Villains Bleach_577
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 pm

u were right about 1 thing.....no1 cares. lol jk
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:34 pm

0_o
-KICKS HORRID- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion: Villains   In your opinion: Villains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your opinion: Villains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: