TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ORIGINS RPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Tucked away in the Canadian South Pacific coast a large lab facility that silently guards secrets it contains inside. Secrets of scientific triumph, failures and much more. But it is the secrets that wont stay hidden, the ones that wish to see the light of day that are the most troubling. A man dressed in S.W.A.T. gear followed by 3 others dressed the same walk down a hallway that is littered with overturned chairs, file cabinets and spattered with blood. Medical crew are tending to the wounded and the dead after a battle that only took place 4 hours ago. The lead man glances at them and keeps going, he lowers his head slightly, almost if he felt somewhat responsible for the wounded and dead.

They finally go to an elevator, enter then go to the top floor. Once the elevator stops, the twin doors slide open and four men are talking feverishly about the events that took place some 4 hours ago. They then turn to see the three others exiting the elevator, the man wearing the black suit whom was talking with the other three raises his hand to silence them.

Captain Bartlett is there any update on the where-a-bouts of the six escapees? (Man in Suit)

None yet Director Yates. We have 5 choppers in the sky armed with night-vision and infrared. It wont take long to find them. (Bartlett)

The elevator door opens again and out steps a small man wearing a lab coat spattered in blood, his round glasses almost on the tip of his nose and pushes this messy hair out of his face.

You wont find them now I am afraid! (Man)

Ah Dr. Snow it is so good to see your alive and well. I was afraid that your creations had gotten to you. After all you were in D Sector when they escaped. (Yates)

Hmm, yes I had taken cover when they broke security. Did tell you, you must not underestimate them, especially the oldest one. As for tracking them, I am afraid they removed their armbands, initial sweeps of the ground turned up all six of the bands. (Snow)

Yates slams his fist off the desk, everyone jumps a bit as his then vents his frustration.

You mean to tell me at after all our security measures, after all the millions we invested in this program that I now have six beings out there that are now a potential threat to anyone the surrounding area?! (Yates)

I warned you time and time again! You need to treat them with some care and treat them like children, to gain their trust! You ignored it and treated them like dogs! Now they had bitten the hand that feeds them and you know had the gall to bitch at me about it?! (scoffs) Yates, if we don’t find them soon and they reach adulthood, there is no telling what they could become or how strong. (Snow)

Yates scowls then lets out a sigh, he then sits back at his desk and cuffs his hands together.

Now listen, I want them captured by any means nessary. Be sure that the media doesn’t know a word of this. As for the wounded and dead, the standard bullshit stories there. Am I clear? (Yates) (Glaring at Snow)

They all nod and everyone leaves the room accept Yates, he stands to look out the massive window in his office. He looks at the miles of forest that is before his eyes with anger.

No one escapes from me. No one. (Yates) (Fists clenched)

Some 5 hours later.

I wake to the rising sun and I slide out of bed. I almost step on my husky Nikki who always sleeps beside my bed. She gives out a low mumble as if I just monumentally disturbed her, I then lean down to pet her head then sit up out of bed. After I get ready and ate breakfast I head out to my barn to grab my fishing gear and my ATV. I make sure I still have my rifle with my as it would be foolish to go with out it. This place is mountain lion territory and they don’t mess around. I then finish packing my stuff and then start the bike and head off to my favorite fishing spot.

After 45 minute drive I finally reach my spot, the river is slow here and the water is clear. It is so peaceful I could just lose myself here. Suddenly I hear the noise of helicopters over head, they are crisscrossing back an forth as if they are looking for someone. I think to myself there was no alerts on the radio if someone was lost, well anyways it’s not my problem and I continue fishing.

(Sighs in relaxation) Well nothing is going to ruin my day.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Six helicopters, property of BIOCHEM swirled all across the Canadian forest, searching for the six escapees. As one of the pilots circles around, he breaks from formation as his co-pilot point to a certain area. The rest follow him as their search lights beam down on six shadowy figures dashing about in the woods. Just as they begin to close in, mercenaries of BIOCHEM open the doors of copters, pulling out their tranquilizer rifles, preparing to take a shot. Just as one of them fires as at dashing shadow as misses, all six of them split up, forcing their would-be captors to split up as well.

One of them goes after a masked adolescent dressed in white robes, obviously a uniform the escapee was forced to wear before he and five others broke out. Unlike the others, this one was not quite as fast and because of this, the pilot was able to easily able to catch up to him, giving the mercenary onboard a clear shot.

The masked adolescent then thought of something. He ran in a zig-zag formation to confuse his would-be captors. This proved useful as the mercenary could not get a clear shot at the escapee. However, after failing to him the twice the mercenary began to adapt to the change of tactics. The mercenary pulled out a flash bang grenade and threw it directly in front of the escapee, who skidded to a stop. The flash bang went off and dazed the masked adolescent as the mercenary fired a round directly into the escapee’s neck. But that didn’t seem to affect him.

As he regained his sight and hearing he was running off again. Running faster than before and more on instinct than rationality, the escapee covered much ground as he began to distance himself from the helicopter. Eventually it disappeared from his sight.

But, with only the thought of escape running through his mind, the masked adolescent attention was only forward. And so, because of that he did not notice the ATV on the road he was currently on and blacked out as he was hit, knocking his mask off.
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 am

But, with only the thought of escape running through his mind, the masked adolescent attention was only forward. And so, because of that he did not notice the ATV on the road he was currently on and blacked out as he was hit, knocking his mask off.

I heard something smack into metal and I turn from my fishing quite annoyed that the silence has been erased. I look towards my ATV to see a young man laying besides it, he is laying silently on the grown. I drop my fishing rod and head over to see if he is ok. As I got closer I could see he was wearing strange white robs, and beside him is a odd mask. He has a bump on his head and I quickly check his vitals. He is breathing and his pulse rate is a little fast, he must have been running quiet fast. I check him over some more to make sure there isn’t any further injury. He is fine so I lay out some survival blankets and I pick him up then lay him on them

God what is with these kids, running around in the woods, dying their hair white? Great I am talking to my fucking self, and sounding like my old man at that....Xavier your losing it. Alright whoever you are I am getting you to my place and take care of that bump.

I after a short drive I arrive at my home and I take the young man into my home an place him on my sofa. I place a pillow under his head and place a blanket on him, I then get a instant ice pack out of my med kit. I activate the chemicals and it instantly gets cold, I place it on the bump on his head and I then go to sit in my chair.

As I sit, I start to think why all the helicopters in the area and did this have anything to do with this youth? Well once he wakes I guess I can ask him, lets hope he doesn’t bring trouble to my door as I really wish to keep my new life as is.
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 am

The Mercenaries and Security force working for BIOCHEM were persistent in their attempts to capture the six subjects, but were unsuccessful. The helicopters lost sight of their targets and therefore called in extra support to search the ground. But by this time the subjects were long gone. Reaper came across a small lake in the woods and decided to wait there for the others. His gym shoes were muddy, as were the bottoms of his track-pants. The morning was surprisingly cold yet he only wore a tank-top. The Hybrid sat on a rock and closed his eyes. As he sat there he used his telepathy to call out to the other escapees and tell them to meet him at the lake. It wasn't long before they arrived, one by one. The first to arrive was Ozone, then Raven, soon followed by Hanzo and Scarlet.

These woods are full of Human soldiers! (Scarlet)

How do we evade them eternally? (Hanzo)

We can't. These Humans are persistent and determined to find us. We seem to be valuable to them.

Well if we're 'valuable' then I suggest we get moving. (Hanzo)

Wait......Where is Gin? (Raven)

Reaper stood up and looked at the others, he had just noticed they were one short as well. He used his ability and focused for a moment. Flashes of Gin's movements passed before Reaper's eyes until finally his mind settled on a house in the middle of nowhere. Reaper could feel Gin's presense there.

We need to move. Now.

Last edited by Silver on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 am

While the other five subjects begin their search for their lost brother Gin find it difficult to wake up from his nightmare.

Gin's Nightmare

Gin, in his BIOCHEM uniform, wakes up as he looks around. Mist is all that is seen, preventing him from seeing any further ahead. Footsteps begin to echo all around Gin as he looks around. He quickly stands up and realizes that his mask is still on. As he tries to pry it off it remains on his face. Just then, a person bearing an uncanny resemblance to him with a serious tone to his face, appears in front of him, making him jump in surprise.

Oh...so you've found yourself a nice cozy place to rest. How fortunate for you. (Sever)

Not really. It beats being in that lab, though.

A wide smile then spreads on each side of Gin's mouth as he stares at his second personality, with his eyes narrowed down to slits. The latter merely closes his eyes for a moment before opening them again.

There goes that smile again. Always the optimistic one. (Sever)

You sound surprised.

Me, surprised? Your attempt at humor doesn't entertain me in the slightest. (Sever)

Anyway...why am I here? You have nothing better else to do then continue the countdown until you become dominant?

Oh, no, no, no. Don't be so infantile. I, oh, so enjoy your company. Such nostalgia brings about a calming sensation to my soul. (Sever)

And you say that my attempts of humor are bad. That, along with my tendency to be quite sarcastic.

Hahaha...very well. I believe it's time for you to- (Sever)

WAKE UP!

A stunned Gin wakes up urruptly as he stares face-to-face with Xavier Price, who is on his knees. The older gentlemen looks down at the young man as he sits up from his couch. A large set of Gin's hair then fall on his face. Gin promptly brushes it off and gives his signature smile to the Price.

Hey, kid. You alright? You've slept for twelve hours straight. Figured I'd see if I could wake you up. Glad I was right. The hell were you doing running around in the woods anyway? Ah! I forgot. Let me see your head.

Xavier makes a gesture for Gin to come closer to him. The young man reluctantly did so, a bit worried about this man that saved him, and let his head be examined. Once Price was done he let Gin's head go.

Well, it's good to see the minor injury gone. Still, you can never be too sure. What's your name, son?

Gin continues to smile at Price. Xavier sighs and stands up as he heads to the kitchin.

I hope you're hungry. It's lunch time.

Gin nods his head and notices the rays of the sun illuminating the room. In the labs were he was created Dr. Snow told Gin much about the sun. How it feeds energy to the plants and warms the Earth to keep it from falling into a second ice age, and many other unimportant things. Because Gin's eyes were not yet adapted to bright light sources such as the sun he had to cover his eyes. The brightness of it forced Gin to open his eyes, as Price walked in and noticed the young man's deep blue eyes.

Uh, it's best if you come to the kitchin yourself. I'm not your servant. Come on. Once your done with lunch I'll need you to tell me what your parent's number is.

Price left the room immediatly as Gin began to stand up. He looks behind himself as he noticed the sheets were wrinkled and spread all over the couch. He folded the sheets and laid them near the foot of the couch as he looked around the room he was in. As he attempted to speak, he stopped.

Gin looked out of the window and stared sadly outside, his smile disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 am

Deep inside the BIOCHEM facility there exisists one floor that is special. This floor has eight foot thick walls, lined with electricity. I has two sole rooms one observation deck and one prison cell. As the elevator doors open to this depressing floor Director Yates and Dr. Snow walk out and head over to the observation deck.

Are you sure you want to release him? (Snow)

Of course when the dogs fail..... (Yates)

The blast sheild on the obdservation deck opens showing a empty gray room, with a man in several complex restraints. The man is wearing a gray flak jacket with a gray under shirt on and ,military style pants and boots, All the room has besides for that is what appears to be a opening in the room that is sealed shut.

......You send in the wolf (Yates)

He is ten times worse though if you let him out innocent causlties sky rocket an.. (Snow)

I want them back and our soilders are obviously not up to the task of finding them let alone capturing them. Though he will capture them successfully. (Yates
)
How can you be sure how do you know that he will bring them in safley (Snow)

Because of two things, one we will give him a little incentive.(Yates)

On one of moniter screens it show the condition of the out show, showing that there is a electrical current running through it pointed inward at the man.

And two well you should know that because you created him, he's just like them....sort of. (Yates)

I still don't believe this is the right idea.(Snow)

Dr. Snow walks back to the elevator back up to his office. The director gives the signal to the operaters in the rrom to release the restraints. Yates turns on the P.A.

Well hello old freind you remember me? Yes of course you do well I need you to listen carefully I need you to find our little runaways.(Yates)

The moniter lights up showing the six escapees.

And bring them back alive, do you hear me alive. (Yates)

The man slowly nods his head in frustration.

Good. (Yates)

He turns to the operators and gives them a new signal. Launch the experiement............Astral. The opening in the back of the room starts to open it takes thrity full seconds for it to open all the way And in a blink of the eye Astral is gone.

We will have results soon now (Yates)
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 am

Price left the room immediatly as Gin began to stand up. He looks behind himself as he noticed the sheets were wrinkled and spread all over the couch. He folded the sheets and laid them near the foot of the couch as he looked around the room he was in. As he attempted to speak, he stopped.

Gin looked out of the window and stared sadly outside, his smile disappearing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

While in the kitchen I start to think if there was a connection between the helicopters in the air and the youth that is now in my living room. Could he be a fugitive? Then I remember the logo on his shirt, BIOCHEM. I start to remember old military records of that company, always seemed to have a clear alibi when it came to the disappearances in 1986. I was only 10 yrs old at the time but BIOCHEM has been under surveillance more than 20 years. I then put that in the back of my mind and walk back to the living room, there I see him staring out the window, the once smile now gone, something is bothering him.

Hey, lunch is ready if your hungry.

I notice that the youth had folded the blanket up neatly and placed it to the side, I then notice that he is walking towards me and I then turn to go the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen the youth is behind me, I point out a seat to him and he sits down politely at the table, he then nods to me then starts to eat. Apparently he was taught some manners, but was it by his parents or some other person?

So tell me son, are you lost? I mean where are your parents?

He stops eating and looks up at me wanting to talk but then stops. I seen this before, he is suffering form some sort of shock, back in my military days I seen friends go through it first hand. I place my hand on the youths shoulder and look him in the eye he appears nervous.

Hey, you just worry about having some lunch and we deal with finding your family late on. OK?

He smiles a weak smile and continues to eat and I can only wonder what mysteries this youth as in store for me, that and how do I get him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 am

Just as Gin finished his lunch, Price remembered something. He informed Gin that he was going to Prince George, the town, to pick up something from a friend of his and that he wouldn't be long, a sign that he trusts Gin to look over his house. Price smiled to the youth as Gin did the same. With that, Price left in his ATV as he drove down the road. Gin looked on from the kitchen window and returned to his seat at the table as the sun began to set and the area began to darken.

Gin went into deep thought as he wondered how his family was doing. Almost as if an answer, Gin received a muffled and soemwhat incohesent message from Reaper. As Gin listened on he was told that he and the rest of the hybrids were closing in on his position. Reaper's telepathic message was then gone. Leaving Gin alone in a silent house.

Just then, a spiritual manisfestation of Sever appeared before Gin, apparently not in a good mood as his face was entirely serious. He then began to speak, with his concerns over Gin's current hospitality.

The man has left, and yet you remain here? Do not grow attached to those humans. They will only break you to their will in order to play God. Like the ones in the lab, they will cherish you for what they have made you, bu will instantly attempt to exterminate you as soon as your usefullness has reached its conclusion! (Sever)

Gin remained silent as he ignored his inner self. He did not want to believe a word he said, but the truth could never be avoided, regardless of how much one struggles to escape it. Gin knew this and so too did Sever, and the latter was willing to exploit this for his own means. With Gin attempting to shut out the words of his inner self, Sever's patience quickly depleted.

Listen to me! Get your ass off of that table and leave this place. You're only hurting yourself and wasting my time. I am the one who has lordship over your abilities because you denied your purpose! I am the one who has taken in and assimilated your raw emotions to prevent you from sinking into insanity. AND I am the one who broke you out of that lab because of your uselessness!! (Sever)

ENOUGH!!

Gin quickly stands up from his seat and slams his hands on the table. The first act of losing his patience and letting his anger get the better of him, while also uttering his first word in over four years. Just as he was prepared to face his inner self, it was gone. Sever having lost interest in the conversation and disappearing.

Sighing deeply and covering his face with his hands as he looked down at the table, Gin proceeded to sit back in his seat to contemplate over what to do. Gin quickly raised his head up and looked around. Something wasn't right. He stood up once again and looked out the window from the kitchen and could only see trees and such. Before he could reassure himself he was startled by the barking of Nikki as she ran into the kitchin and growled, baring her teeth. Gin looked down at the dog and gave her his mocking smile as he closed his eyes.

As he began to approach Nikki, Gin then stopped as Nikki's tail began to wag and she took a few steps in front of him. He kneeled down to reach her level and sat down as she began to pant and wag her tail even faster. Gin pet her head gently as she growled gently.

Their special moment was ruined when Nikki began to bark again as the sound of doors being broken down startled the two. Footsteps were then heard as three men dressed in all-black outfits aimed their weapons at Gin as Nikki barked even louder. One of the men began to slowly approach Gin as Nikki growled under her teeth and proceeded to lunge at the man while Gin jumped through the kitchen window and ran for his life.

He didn't hear anyone behind him but he wasn't stupid enough to stop to make sure. He ran like he never ran before as he darted past trees and such, not feeling tired at all.

Gin skidded to a halt when he heard a gunshot behind him. He quickly ran again as he felt guilt for Nikki protecting him.
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

After about an hour and a half I finally reached my friend’s place in Prince George. He is the only contact I have with my old life as it were, his name is Andre Traverse and he is the tech geek of our squad. Actually his official job title is bigger than him but I rather not say it half the time so I just call him Chipper. As I get out of my ATV then walk to the door and knock, Chipper comes to the door and opens it.

Well look what crawled out of the woodwork! (Chipper)

I chuckle at him and we enter his home then make our way to his work shop. Chipper sits at his desk and points to the box laying on the floor. I open it up and check to make sure everything is there, I then re-seal the box. I then turn to Chipper then sit in the extra chair, the look on my face gives him the indication something is troubling me.

So Xavier, what’s bothering you man? I never seen you like this, and we been on gut wrenching missions together. (Chipper)

Well yesterday there was some troopers around my land, plus choppers patrolling the sky. The crest on the troops were of BIOCHEM. I know these bastards have a checkered track record.

Yeah well, you know they do human experimentation. I know that is a sensitive topic for you. You remember Project Northern Shield, don’t you? (Chipper)

I pick up the box, and start to leave. That Project cost me a lot, a lot of what was real in my life. I nod to Chipper as I leave and once to my ATV I secure the box in the back and start to drive away. As I drive away I start to think about my past lives, the fake names…it almost I don’t know whom I am anymore. Chipper watches me as I leave in the ATV.

(Sighs) I hope you find peace some day my friend. As you sacrificed your life to ensure we all have it. (Chipper)
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 pm

The cleaning staff working on getting Sector R open have struggled to do so. Sector R is the containment level were the Hybrids escaped from, all six of them, however there was the seventh one a female with some excellent skills. She is the most intriguing and cooperative of the seven but there is some concern that she might be dead after the attack. Some of these skills included, able to read minds, telepathy and able to cause illusions.

Dr. Snow we have cleared the level and I am afraid Subject Luna as escaped as well. She must have used some sort of illusion to confuse us. The workers said they seen and heard her in the cell.(Trooper)

Damn it. I will have to tell Yates about this...he wont be pleased. (Snow)

Meanwhile Luna is in a tree on the outer ridge of Xavier Price’s property she hears gun fire and she senses Gin. She closes her brown eyes and tries to contact the others...sending the message.

“I am here I have escaped but Gin is in trouble, come help! It’s urgent!”

As she waits her long white hair, with a solitary red streak in it blows in the wind. She wants to help but knows she would only ad to the grief. The troopers are armed.

I must wait....hold on GIN.

Not far as the sun is setting I am returning from my trip and I thinking about my conversation with Chipper. The past is coming back to haunt me apparently but to do? Suddenly I hear shots in the distance form my home.

God damn it what is going on?!

I tramp on the gas and make haste to my home, it seems like I got more visitors.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

As I stalk through the forest not even hampered by the forest floor I reflect on why I obey this ingrates, those who believe themeselves superior when they are infact are inferior. I look up at sky and stare at the moon taken aback by it for a moment then my brain starts to ring and I fall to the ground in pain.
I black out and see what is left in my mind again like so many times before.
I see a city in ruins and me riddled with bullet holes and a helicopter with men roping down with the BIOMECH insignia on them.
It flashes again and shows me in a operating room with many people in surgical outfits around me. I am stabbed and injected repeated times with a chemical.
It flashes again and shows me in that hated room that kept me captive for so long with a needle in my spine and a man staring at me unphased, the director.
It flashes once more shows me in that room with blood all over the wall and me restrained and injected with a tranqulizer.
It blacks out and then I came back to conscience. As I groggly stand up recovering quickly from the pain I am greeted with a new one. I am shocked with electricity from suit causing me to fall to my knees. I once again stand up, recovering from the voltage and continue looking for the run aways.

I swear one day I will be released and that day nothing will stop me from ending them (Astral)

He continues walking around for a few more minutes and hears the ring of gun shos in the distance he dashes over to see what it going on and as he comes around the corner he sees a building all by it's self in the woods. He decides to enter it for it could be a hiding spot for the run aways. He slowly steps his way into the house.
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:54 am

Reaper and the others waited for Gin in the treeline behind the house and patted him on the back. Gin was quiet as usual and kept behind the rest of the group, sub-consciously hiding from the house. They all motioned to leave but Gin stood still when he heard the ATV approaching the house. Reaper read his mind and nodded to the small Hybrid. He and Ozone then began walking toward the house while the others simply waited in the treeline.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price saw the Hummer outside his house and cursed under his breath, he only just realised he wasn't carrying a weapon on him. He slowly approached the house but stopped when a man in black opened the front door and stared at Price.

Xavier Price? We need to talk. (Man #1)

Who are you?

Please step inside the house sir. (Man #1)

Price nervously entered his house and stared at the other two men dressed black who were looking around his house. He looked to the kitchen and set his eyes on the draw that he kept his SIG-220 in.

We are aware you came across a young boy early this morning. Where is he now? (Man #1)

I found some kid but I doubt it's any of your business, so I think it's time you left---

Did the boy say anything to you? (Man #1)

His name? (Man #2)

Perhaps where he came from? (Man #3)

Who are you people?

Please answer the questions Mister Price. (Man #1)

Why are you after this damn kid?! What is he, a murderer?

No...not yet. (Man #1)

Price stood in silence while the three men continued to rummage through his living room and ask questions. Suddenly they stopped and listened to their ear-pieces. The first man drew a silenced SIG-P226 and moved toward the kitchen while another made his way out the front door. The third man stayed with Price and aimed his weapon at him. Price stepped back in surprise and pretended to be afraid of the man and his pistol.

Stay still! (Man #3)

The man stepped toward Price but stopped and looked toward the kitchen when he heard a loud crash and dishes breaking on the floor. Price pushed the gun to the side and punched the man in the throat. The man attempted to retaliate by throwing a punch but Price caught his arm, twisted it around behind him and then kicked the man in the knee causing him to buckle in pain. Price then slammed his knee into the man's chest and released his arm allowing him to fall the ground unconscious. He then picked up his foes weapon and aimed it at the kitchen as he heard footsteps approaching. Price was surprised to see a young man not wearing much clothing standing before him with a very calm look on his face.

Put your hands up!

Reaper stared at Price and said in a calm and hypnotic voice...

Lower the gun.

Price glared at him and kept his gun fixed on Reaper's chest. Suddenly the front door burst open and one of the men in black flew inside, landing hard on the floor. Ozone then stepped inside and flicked his wrist causing Price's weapon to fly out of his hand and into Reaper's.

We're not here to hurt you.
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:27 am

Price glared at him and kept his gun fixed on Reaper's chest. Suddenly the front door burst open and one of the men in black flew inside, landing hard on the floor. Ozone then stepped inside and flicked his wrist causing Price's weapon to fly out of his hand and into Reaper's.

We're not here to hurt you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Then why in the hell are you here then!? Who the hell are these f*ckers messing my house up?!

Suddenly four other youth enter my home, now six of these odd youth are in my home, but none of them are the youth that I found. I look at these people and I watch as the youth with the gun lowers the weapon and speaks softly again.

We’re not here to hurt you.

Fine your not hear to hurt me but where is the other one....shit Nikki!

I dart past them and to the kitchen, I am silent as I see her laying lifeless in a pool of blood. I kneel down and see if there is even a chance she is alive but to my dismay she had passed on. I run my hand over her eyes to close them and pet her gently, judging by the wounds she had been shot so I know the youth were not responsible. I notice over by the back door a man in black, he is lying dead his neck had been snapped around. I start to think these youth are not what they seem, and if BIOCHEM is after them it is clear who my enemy is. I stand up then turn around and the youth are in the kitchen now.

OK, now I am listening.

The youth holding the gun gets ready to tell me what is up, meanwhile the female youth with the long hair looks in and sees the carnage...she back up obviously she is not use to seeing combat. The youth with the gun looks back at her and gives her a comforting look then looks back to me, I guess it’s time for answers.
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 pm

After they explain the horrific deeds done to them I see clearly that they are in need, I can’t turn them away then again I know what they went through. I take the troopers truck and load the bodies, I then dump the vehicle down an embankment about 3 miles from my home, thank God it’s dark or this would have been impossible to pull off.

I finally return and the youth had cleaned the house to my surprise, they buried my dog in a dignified manner. I still am worried about the other youth now known to me as Gin. However I had to tend to the others, they had clothing that wasn’t fit so I give them clothing that I was intending to give to good will. After they got dress they took rest in the 3rd level of my house, I returned to the kitchen to get a cup of tea to calm me down and as I drink it I feel a presence behind me...it’s the one known as Luna, she has something on her mind and is ready to speak.

Yes, if you have something to say just say it.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

As I stalk through the abondoned hose I find traces of multiple people living in the house. There is some food thrown about and the tattered remains of furniture has idents in them. As I walk out I find imprints of shoes on the ground going out to the west.
Sloppy, sloppy. Who trained this fools. (Astral)
I continue forward speeding forward weaving through the trees and rocks easily, while still keeping up the trail. I start to take more notice of how easily this is and I slow down and take a minute to think.
This is too easy......(Astral)
He starts too speed off again but then slows in place just in case, for the fact that is was far too easy to find them. Maybe a trap I think and once he figures out where he's he diverts course and heads up onto a cliff over looking a house. He climbs up for a better veiw and lowen behold there right below him are the run aways, six teenagers all with white hair. He looks down and them and prepares to capture his targets. But the Director did not mention how damaged they should be when returned.............just alive.

Last edited by Star scream 3000 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 pm

-As I stare at Xavier, my mind senses his past, as it follows:-

I can sense a lot of pain and confusion during most of you life...

You were in the army for some time, right?...-keeps staring at him-

Xavier: Yes, but how do you know ...-interrupts him for me to keep talking- You were treated as a freak for your abilities to read minds, you were feared by others who never understood you. Yet, you got through all those problems and you survived during all this time, and still I can sense some bitterness in your heart, that is blocking your good judgement.

-He gets shocked after hear everything I said and before he would speak to ask me something I used telepathy to respond to him- ( I have a few rare skills, including read minds and telepathy)

-after saying that he puts his hand on my head to pet me- I know, but that's only past, I don't really care about that now.

-I close my eyes as I give him a softly smile even tho I had a strange feeling when he touched my head, like if something bad was coming-

-then Xavier looks down at me and asks me- Are you hungry Luna?

- I look up at him and jumps around playing with a big smile- Yes, I want to eat some waffles!!

-Xavier laughs as he nods to me-
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 pm

After making Luna her waffles and cleaning up afterwards, Luna fell asleep on the sofa and is resting soundly. I has been a trying day for me and I look at the box Chipper sent me, I open it up and look down at the steel vile within. This vile contains the meds I been using to help sleep, it has been 9 years since that horrific day. Nine years since the military used me as a weapon but I was lucky. They let me walk away with a new life, but this wasn’t the first time my life was turned upside down.

Back in 1995 I joined the military fresh out of High School, I was just a normal guy then, a normal guy that could read minds. I thought it as all dumb luck or some sort of trick I made up and well when the brass in the military found out about my antics at a card game in the barracks, well....I got promoted.

I became part of a classified program called Northern Shield. Northern Shield was a Canadian Military Special Ops program for people that shown special skills such as strength, speed, psychic abilities and so on. Rather than just have soldiers specializing in one ability, the scientists had found a way to infuse others with multiple abilities. I was the first successful test subject to this process, and in a matter of fact the only successful one. I went through several years of training and I worked within the military as a Captain in the Special Forces and all along only the highest officials knew of my strengths. My name back then and the name I was born with was, John Tundra, but that was a long time ago.

I walk back into the living room and look at Luna sleeping, and I start to think. I wont let BIOCHEM use them to be weapons, or be used for any other means.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Gin woke up several hours after the scuffle from earlier. He yawned as he stretched his arms in the air and looked at the rising sun as he felt the same feeling from when he saw it set. He eyes began to whell up from the beauty of it. He then felt vibrations running through the tree, and heard a sort of knocking noise. He looked down from the branch he layed on and watched as Reaper skillfully climbed the tree and stood on the branch. Gin gripped the branch tightly as he felt it beginning to give in to the weight.

Reaper smiled as he began to speak to his younger brother.

Relax. I won't let you fall.

Gin spoke to Reaper in his mind about the situation. He was not sure of what to make of it. He always relied on Reaper for answers when he could not come up with one. This was one of the reasons why Gin looked uo to Reaper and his older brethren.

It's good to have you back, by the way. We thought we lost you. Be careful you hear?

Gin nodded his head as his face reverted to his mocking smile. He jumped down from the branch and landed rather softly on the ground and walked off towards Price. Raven then came to Gin as he padded his back.

Good to see ya little bro. How's it hanging? (Raven)

The young hybrid continued to smirk at his older brother and nodded his head as he walked past him as well. Every last one of his brethren confronted him, allowing him to feel cherished and loved. Gin enjoyed this feeling and finally decided to meet up with Price.

He immediatly stops in his tracks as he feels something strange in the atmosphere. Gin opens his eyes as they dart all across the forest, looking for the origin of the prescence bothering him. He bared his canines and hunched over as his pupils began to dialate.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 pm

As I look down sit in a tree pondering what course of action I should take on this, I hear a sound behind me and am tackled almost instantly. I quickly jump to my feet and see in front of me a white haired teenager in a feral stance watching me.
I think back and they only said six but before me stands a seventh, a momentary set back one that will be rectified immediatly.
The child charges at me again with speed that I was not expecting and get slamed in the gut. I reover quickly to have another punch come straight toward me. I work on pure reaction and catch the punch a moment before it lands. I quickly use my other arm to make a quick stike sending him reeling back. I charge toward him and knee him in the gut knocking him onto to ground, but he does a leg sweep knocking me in the legs and sending me into a crounched position he trys to get up and attack me at once but I grab his leg and swing him into tree. I decde that I've had enough fun and get serious. I charge at him with increideble speed and smash him into the tree. He trys to sweep my legs again but I brace myself and slam my arm to his throat.
He manages to break out of my grip and slam me in the chest one more time. I grab by the arm, and throw him to the ground at which point I slam my foot into his back.
And now to wait for they will come, I know they will. For they know what has happened here don't they? Oh yes of course they do. Well how does it feel bing the bait hm...... I hate waiting though. (Astral)
Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

I start to worry more about the youth known as Gin, he has been gone too long. I pick up Luna and take her upstairs to rest with the others. Once up to the third floor I realize two of them are missing, Reaper and Raven. Scarlet opens her eyes from her rest as I place Luna down on the bed, she rubs the sleep from her eyes and then speaks.

Big brother didn’t want to worry you. (Scarlet)

Worry me how sweety?

Reaper and Raven went to find brother Gin, please don’t be mad. (Scarlet)

Now how could I be mad at you? {chuckles} Now you watch the others and I will go find Gin, Reaper and Raven. If anyone comes to the door you don’t answer it, OK?

She nods in acknowledgment and I leave the house with my rifle in hand. I get to the forest edge and I start to use my powers to scan for the Hybrids. I sense Gin, he is weak and in danger...Reaper and Raven are closing quickly in on Gin but what bothers me is the presence of something else. I take to the trees and go from tree top to tree top. I then reach the area where I sensed Gin. He is pinned under this massive man’s foot, I then see Reaper and Raven enter the clearing to circle this man.

I listen to them growl at the man and he chuckles at them. He takes off his foot off Gin and postures himself at the others. I aim my rifle at the man and use the night scope to get a good look at him. I notice his uniform has the BIOCHEM markings...yeah this prick is bad news. He is definately not an ordinary human.

Come on!!! Come get some you filthy HYBRID BASTARDS! (Astral)

Reaper slams into the man but he barely budges him, Raven jumps on the man’s shoulders but is tossed to the side. With a flick of his arm he pushes Reaper down to the ground and then proceeds to try to stomp on him, Reaper quickly rolls out of the way then springs to his feet. While the man is distracted I sneak down and grab Gin then slip into the shadows, Reaper and Raven then use their powers to whip up the dust on the ground and cause a makeshift smokescreen then they take off. As we met up in a clearing we can hear the man roar with anger, I nod to Reaper and we run like hell to home....we need to clear out of this area...but where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ORIGINS RPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIGINS RPS   ORIGINS RPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORIGINS RPS
Page 1 of 1