TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathfield!

Go down 
+2
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Deathfield! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Me and Xavier ran in through the room. Me in front due to my "immortality."

Next Dack?

Lightweights. You can either take the duct on the side and go straight to the 5th door....or fight them. Being that Xavier is there....you should probably just fight haha.

I looked at Xavier.

I'm not crawling through any damn Duct!

I laughed a little....then I drew my sword. Xavier charged through another door. I jumped over him this time and struck down two guards and let him handle the other one. We plowed through each door, in the same matter, easily handling anyone who got in our way. It was definately fun working with Xavier.

Where are Miguel and Aaron?

They're on there way to meet you now. Theycame in through the other side.

I heard a dying groan....I opened the door this time...and saw Aaron with his claws through a guys chest.

I knew that was you.

Nice to see you too.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Stabbing the guard was a nasty sight, but it got the job done. Standing a few feet away from him, I look down at my shoes and kneel down to wipe away some blood. This gave Aaron the wrong impression.

Oh, so the Tribe prays as well?

No.

I look up and notice a door in the room we were in opening.

I knew that was you

Nice to see you, too.

Then came in Xavier. His face went from a frown to a bright smile when he saw me. I did the same.

Ah, dear brother. All went well with you two?

Indeed, brother Xavier.

Yup.

A loud scream was heard and cut off our conversation. We headed inside the room that Cameron and Xavier were in and were given a disturbing sight. A demon was clawing on Kratos!

Back off demon!

Aaron lunged at the demon and before we could blink he had cut the demon across the abdomen. He turned and grinned but was met with a fist to his face and sent through a wall. Before I noticed him gone, Cameron was above the demon and delivered a kick on its head and sent it face-first on the ground. Before it could give a reaction Xavier clamped both fists together and sent it at least four floors down. I was on the side amazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I walk up the stair and see more strange marking on the wall. I think to myself....damn they are old...old as Deathfield or Lunaria it’s self.....I come to a door at top the stairs...more writing. I can read this... “Lunarian Air force”

Air force...the hell kind of plan could you have underground...then I open the door and walk in. As I walk in I place my hand on a stone in the wall, it moves and light come on....To my amazement I found a hanger of some sorts.....behind a waterfall. In the hanger is a large craft.

Holy sh*t!!! It’s an Airship. I look over the Airship with awe, I only seen things like this in movies or video games....but to see one up close and for real. I see the doorway to the ship open and I look in...seems clear. I get in and look around. I quickly find a sign...(bridge this way) so I damn well followed the sign.

I am on the bridge now, and I look around.

I think if I can figure out how to make this bird fly. I could use this to get Kratos and the others out of harms way. I sit behind the controls and try to figure out this writing....hmmm then I found the start button.

Wonder if it’s got some fuel.................then I hear...All systems online...Luchite energy levels 100%, engage all systems.....prepare for take off. Weapon systems online. Automatic take off in 3 ...2 ....1 ....lift off!

What the hell..............I was slammed back into the seat and we fly right through the waterfall an into the sky. I am airborne. To my amazement it’s controls are very simple. Drive like a car of sorts.

Now how do I find the base?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Dac had put an illusion up to confuse the demon. She was attacking nothing, but she didn't realize it. Then in all the confusion the team got Kratos free and out to the court yard.....they knew there was a struggle....they wondered in all this mess where was John? Suddenly a large ship hovered above them and they heard a voice from the P.A. system on the ship.

Grab the ropes and get you asses up here we are blowing this pop stand!

(all) JOHN!!!???

They climb the ropes as I activate the auto guns on the ship, yeah I learn fast....lol just luck. When they were safely on board I cut the released the ropes and we speed away. We are out of range of enemy fire.

So ppl, welcome to the Airship Freedom.

I smile at my friends and the new ones I am about to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:01 am

"Stop the ship, we have to go back."

"I know I'm new to this group but I'm pretty sure we just busted our asses to get you out and now you're saying you want to go back?"

"Chaco and the others are still being held captive. We need to go back there and break them out before Rohan tortures them or worse."

"That's not an option Kratos and you know it, at least not at the moment. We need to re-arm and get you some medical attention before we go attacking Rohan's palace and practically committing suicide."

"And we need to move the Nexus just in case one of your men does talk."

"You and I both know that none of those guys would talk."

"Still, we have to prepare for the worst. How many of Rohan's men do you think would be at Carnel?"

"One hundred maybe less."

"Definitely not enough to take the city, The Elders would not doubt have taken care of them."

"Where is this Carnel place? We are going to need to land soon and I need to no where."

"Keep flying South, you won't miss it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:10 am

We were on the ship heading south...I met up with Kratos alone...and we talked...for the first time...in...what seems like forever.

Remember this thing Cam? I remember when we made the Lunarian air force crash it...they fixed it up pretty good eh, mate?

Yeah....Those were old times though Kyle. Things have changed. They're not attacking anymore...Rohan is. How did you think things would end with him!?

Look, I don't need a lecture right now Cam.

You obviously do...didn't you learn anything from me?

Yeah....how not to stay alive...I've done the oppositte. Your little ability is all you have...I have so much more now. And frankly...it's been keeping me alive pretty well. So back off Cam!

Say no more Kyle...

I walked away....I can't stand that guy lately. I don't know what happened with him...bt he's changed so much. I was doing the right thing...I knew I was...but why the hell didn't I want to? He aggrivated me to no end. I guess all we can do now is fight, and train for our next meet up with Rohan. We then arrived at Carnel...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:41 am

I stand outside on the deck of the airship. I just look back at where we came from...I lower my head in shame.

It should have been me! I should have turned...not her.
And what would that solve? Miguel walks in behind me. I turn around and just look at him.
Miguel, I don't think you understand. I turn around. He stands beside me and leans on the rail.
Hey, things will get better. Wow, I really should take my own advice. We both chuckle at his comment.
Hey Miguel.
Yeah?
You think we have a chance of winning against Rohan's army?
I would like to think so, but the pressing matter is. How do we get our powers back?

I look at him and sigh. Yeah Miguel, how indeed?

The two friends just look at the sun setting. They both wonder if they will ever get there power back, and how they will be of help to the cause until they do.

They both hear Kratos talk....Carnel ahead! Lets get ready.

Last edited by Havoc Prime on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 am

I TOLD THEM I WOULD CATCH UP LATER...............

and dam, who ever this alexandra girl is, she will be a tough one to subdue

i can see every single guard, mercenary, who ever with these goggles, through walls

but axe that i need to get some answers

i move in closer armed to the teeth, nothing will stop me from getting to kratos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathfield!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5