TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathfield: Reloaded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Deathfield: Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:55 pm

It has been 1 year since we defeated Rohan and banished the 12 demons to hell. Alex however, met the same fate as Rohan....she was killed. Yeah I had to do the unthinkable and kill my own sister. I buried them both in the Lunarian Graveyard, it was a grim day for me. My life is nothing but tragady, but I see the happiness of my friends it was worth the pain and suffering.

With in this year much has changed. The monsters that roamed the countryside have vanished, Miguel returned to his tribe, Xavier, Cam, and the others went about their lives as normal, well normal as it could be after what we done.

One question remains, why hasn’t the portal to my world opened for me to return? I search the archives of Lunarian capital of Naskala to see if I can find the answers I seek. After along day of reading in the archives, I leave for my home within the capital. As I walk home I hear a familiar voice yell out to me.

John its me Cam! We have a situation.

What is it Cam?!

There is a new threat coming! They...they already too Cinnabar island just north of here.

OK, Cam who are they?

They call themselves..the Death Dealers.

OK Cam we have to get to the Freedom and get the others back together.

We both run for the hanger that is 3 blocks away, we need to get there quick. This new threat is coming and we don’t even know who or what they are.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Rohan was defeated. I left the group soon after hoping I could live a normal life. I couldn't. With Rohan's defeat the evil that cursed the land stopped. Almost everyone looker "normal" at least humanlike. But I was still a living skeleton, not a lot of people like that idea. They think I am a monster. Maybe I am. I like not to think that way but the influence of millions can make you wonder. Why was I still here? The great evil was defeated. I needed answers.

And I need them now.

Quickly a set of angelic wings sprung from my robe as I headed to the one person who had been here in Deathfield longer than anyone else.

Cam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 pm

They call themselves..the Death Dealers.

OK Cam we have to get to the Freedom and get the others back together.

We moved on to the Freedom, 3 blocks away. The Death Dealers were hell to deal with. Rohan put up a fight, but only his soldiers and his "friends" were a big threat. Whereas with John's new abilities, he overpowered Rohan in the final battle. Rohan basically proved to be no match without his "friends". But these Death Dealers....they were something totally different. They were all incredibly strong, in their own way. They all "looked" human. But many had different things about them that made them stronger. And their leader....was far stronger than any of them.

Okay John, there's 7 of them, and they all wore Red and Black hoods. We need to be on the lookout for these guys. They're incredibly strong. Much stronger than Rohan.

How hard can they really be? We defeated Rohan! The Great Evil!

These guys are not Rohan....Rohan was fairly weak compared to their leader. Remember how Rohan was strong with help, but not alone?

Yeah...I remember.

These guys are strong...individually. Imagine how strong they could be, together.

Well...if they're already together and nothing's happening-

They aren't. They are trying to meet up. I intercepted a message from the leader to the rest of them. He wants them all to meet at Sole Rock, on the day of Crescent Moon.

Then the best idea would be to intercept each...

Aaron had just flew in. I hadn't seen him in a long time, and his skeletal appearance took me by surprise.

You really have to warn people when you do that. You're not exactly a sight for sore eyes...

My apologies.

He's right though. It'd be best if we try our best to intercept each one of the Death Dealers one at a time.

Right...but we must find the others first. Miguel and Xavier are at the boarder of Moons. Let's head there and find them.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Life was quiet in the border country. I was pardoned by an old friend in the Lunar Tribe and even became an official elder of the village, the youngest by far. Xavier also lives in the safety of my Tribe and has been rumoured to be talking with someone. With the help of Xavier and most of my old friends, I was able to change a few rules in the Tribe. One of them being the dress code which I changed from wearing all black to all white. The people of the Lunar Tribe were allowed to customize their look if they wished. The current fad is wearing a grey sash on the waist. We even have a holiday that celebrates our freedom from Rohan. On these days, our old friends, Cameron the great, John the light, Aaron the death, Mitchell the elite, Kratos the demon and Dack the proffesional come to the Lunar border to celebrate the freedom we have gained. We are also on good terms with the Eclipse movement and they helped to become the main military power of the country.

In my tower I watch as both of Deathfield's moons hovered in the eternal darkness, a messanger comes to me, and, with excitement in his voice, informs me of three good friend's of the Lunar Tribe who have come to pay a visit.

Have you given word to elder Xavier?

Uh...I'm afraid not m'lord.

Well, go on and inform him. Also, let Rantu know that we have guests and that we need to greet them with a banquet.

He nodded his head and went on to carry my order. I watched from my tower and saw three figures approaching the city. I walked back into my room and then proceeded down to the city streets to the city gates.

Open the door.

The guards did as I asked and began to slowly open the massiver gate. A hand lands on my right shoulder and I look up to see Xavier standing next to me, his large frame dwarfing myself.

Ready to say hi, brother?

Indeed, brother Xavier.

The gates opened finally and there stood Cameron, John and Aaron. They were wearing desert clothing to shield themselves from the harsh winds of Qeton's curtain but I recognized them instantly.

Good to see you all, my friends.

The three did not respond.

What's wrong? Was the trip here harsh enough to dry your tongues?

The three then threw off their desert clothing and there stood not my three friends, but three invaders.

Hello, and prepare to become the city that disapeared in one night...

The one on the left spoke these words and raised his right arm in the air, everything flashed white.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 am

We board the ship and head to find Xavier. I think to myself, 1 year ago, I became a hero, but it had its price. I am wearing the same battle gear I wore that faithful day, I wish I never had to dawn it again and use the Sword of Light.

Hey John. How have you been.
Oh as good as I can get. He gives me a puzzled look.
Hey John, how come you never look at me like I am a monster? I mean look at me.
Aaron my friend. You are no monster. All I see is a trusted friend.
You are a strange one.

I give Aaron a look, I remember who said that to me....

John...you OK?
I am fine friend. Now, lets prepare.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield: Reloaded   Deathfield: Reloaded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: A-Go (Anything Goes)-
Jump to: