TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

After defeating his uncle Rohan and is half sister Alex, John remained in Deathfield/Lunaria. John no resides in the Lunarian Capital of Naskala, where he spends much of his time researching on how to return home.

John still holds much regret in his heart for not finding another way to put a less tragic end to the battle. Along with this, John now has to deal with a growing new threat of the Death Dealers.

Furthermore, the mystery of how John gained his powers is a mystery to his friends, especically since he destroyed the Armlets. John is very much a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm

After Rohan was defeated all the evil crap went away and it made Aaron seem like a monster to the general public. Hunted by "Monster hunters" who lost their jobs after the evil crap went away, Aaron resides in some cave in the Amazargoniaza mountain range. He meditates here and learns new incantation to aid himself and others. He also practices with his arm blade crazy mamajamas in the caves.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 am

Dack left shortly after Rohans defeat and decided to take up in exploring life recently he started thinking why deathfield was still well alive so he set out to find out
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 pm

dont steal from lost
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 am

well it sounded alot like lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded   Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Biographies for Deathfield Reloaded
Page 1 of 1