TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathfield!

Go down 
+2
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Deathfield! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

BULLSHIT HAVOC!!! (D:<)
--

home...
he said home.
NO!
i want to stay in deathfield. not home!!!!!
he thinks he can transform me back!!
rage pure rage consummed me again
as soon as he turned his back on me i slammed my mettalic claws into his spine.
he turns to punch but i just kick him down.

I WONT BE CONTROLLED BY MERE EMOTIONS JOHN!!!

in a flash of smoke im gone.

---

whats with her?!
she said she didnt want to go home?!

hm...

i think there is more to her story...

cam looked at Xavier, Xavier nodded as he vanished to find alex..

Miguel turned to cam..

Let them talk.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Talk's the last thing me and Doombringer was about to do...she's the great evil..pure and simple...and it was time to bring her to hell...

We found Alex rampaging through town, left and right blood was everywhere...Right away I grab Alex and throw her through ten buildings..Just because she was the great evil doesn't mean that she's stronger than me and Doombringer's combined.

Time to go back to hell Samael...

No! I will not comeback to that retched place, here, I shall rule!! Here, I AM QUEEN!!!!

Rage took over the both of us...I mean Doom and I....

Then here is where you die!!!

Mace up and ready, I unfurled my wings and charged at Alex. she was faster than me, but I was stronger...way stronger....She stuck me from every direction with her claws, good...let her sink in good enough... Then her mistake. She dug to deep to fast. I grab her neck and threw her to the ground. I grab on to here as tight as I could and we instantly transport back to where Cam is while I was still holding her down.

You guys may want to step back......time to unleash hell!!!

I strarted chanting the words...

Anack, fha ran..Est 'tu ra ma...Anun ramesh ka dun...'Ich nai fa rahn..

The ground burst before where Alex and I stood. Hellfire and Brimestone souls thousands upon thousands came forth both the evil and the suffering grabbing the dead..and Alex. Alex tried to overpower me..

This is a part of hell raised up Alex...you have no power over me here..

She shouted and twisted as I push her further into the hell's gates...soul after soul...trying to drag her in...but she was still moving forward...her rage was to much...

Suddenly a rock hit Alex...then a tons of chains...she started to slow...the fact that they were avoiding me, I knew it was my brother...

You better push harder brother! I'm running out of things to throw!!!

The seal!!! throw the seal at her!!!

Paper after paper of the seal that which used to contain Doombringer was now sticking to Alex...the lights moon was softly glowing on the paper...she was slowed again.

I will not be stopped!!! Deathfield will be MINE!!!!

That's what you think...

Cam ran fast. too fast, ramming spead infact. All that tourque and power slammed towards Alex's face. and it slowed her a little more. But Alex, now bleeding through the mouth, threw John away as if a rag doll...Lucky for him he has his power...

I pushed back Alex, both Doom and I were straining....we forgot. Samael, is a part of Alex.....hell was her turf too....but strain started to show on Alex's face...and it got easier to move her...I realized Doombringer was chanting through my mouth...he was unleashing his full strength...souls were coming in left and right inside me...feeding Doombringer's strength and powers.... we just have to push back far enough....THERE!!!

AARON!!! Seal her!! Only the power of the heavens may seal half the gate!!

Alright....

Aaron was chanting while a man....was running towards me....it was Fargus...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm

For old times sake!

I jumped in front of Fargus, and slammed my sword into his back. Anyone else would've died instantly...but it clanged.....

Huh!?

He grinned and pushed a button on his uniform, as he was overtaken by a robotic costume. It grew...and grew...and grew.

Haha! It's Cameron isn't it? I don't see what all the fuss is about with you. Your a simple kid! No more meddling in my plans for you son! I'll end you, once and for all boy!!

Good Luck!

He was now around 67ft. This would really be a great time for Xavier, but he was busy holding off Alex, and Aaron wouldn't be done anytime soon. It was up to me, John and Miguel to defeat Fargus. I looked at them...they nodded....

Look out!

Miguel pushed me with his force ability, as a missle crashed directly where I was.

Pay attention!! I've got the projectiles, alright?

Right! You hit him high, I hit him low! John...you're gonna have to deliver the final blow.

Right! Let's do this!!

I unsheated my blade again, pushed the button on the hinge to make my sword grow to full length (9ft) and charged at Fargus's robot. We were gonna take this guy down!

Miguel was past picking up boulders and rocks now! He was tossing trees, and the edges of hills! Fargus tried to attack back with more missles, and bullets, but his slow, clumsy robot wasn't quick enough to catch us. Miguel now levitated himself as well, getting right in front of the cannons, and tossing a massive tree trunk into it. I now charged for his legs. Swinging my blade directly under it and pulling up, jumping into the air. I spun and swung my blade again....it cut through the robot like butter this time. One leg down....one robot down.

Timber!!!

The robot dropped to the ground, with a loud bang. Something was blocking out the sun....John came down from high above with a powerful blow onto the robots exterior, making it explode.

Job well done!

Aaron was still chanting...Alex was changing back already.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Everyone rejoiced. We have defeated Fargus! I ran up to John and patted his back. John has indeed progressed faster than anyone I have ever seen. Cam was right. He was destined to be a great warrior. But Deathfield would have to be destroyed...

Great work. You too, gentlemen.

Heh. It was nothing really. With God on our side, we can do anything!

Right...anyway, how's Alex?

Hmm, she'll live. However, she'll need some medical attention.

Great!

I walked to Xavier. He was looking around and smiling.

This is perfect, eh, brother?

Indeed, brother Xavier.

I looked around and smiled, standing next to my brother I felt confort and peace. Then, a thought came to my mind. The amulent that I was given by Lucy was missing!

Excuse me guys, I need to find something!

They nodded their heads, but followed just in case. I walked around the field and noticed a lot of dead men on the ground, mostly from Xavier's ranpage. I then see something glitter on the ground. It was the amulent! I casually walked near it and kneeled down to get it. But something caught my eye and darted my head to the right and noticed a dying soldier next to me. I then felt numb and saw the moon, the back at the soldier. The soldier staring at me with a look on his face, staring at my chest, I looked down and noticed a sword against my chest. At first things were silent. I looked up and saw the horror on Xavier's face, I looked to my left and Cameron was wide-eyed, John was screaming and Aaron was chanting. I felt something in my throat trying to escape, I didn't stop it. Crimsom liquid came forth from my lips and landed on the soldier's face, the demon stares with eyes of victory. I fall forward and watched as the blade came deeper and deeper within my chest, and saw the ground get closer. Before hitting the ground, I saw five men clad in cloth, like myself, approaching John and the others from behind. The clan...all was silent. It didn't even hurt...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:47 pm

YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

YOUR DEAD MEN!!!

PREPARE FOR YOU DEATHS YOU FOOLS!!!

Your school boy heroics won't get you anywhere in Deathfield. Miguel has trespassed on Lunar territory and his punishment is fitting for his crime.

In blind fury Xavier attacks the men. Tears streaming out of his eyes. One of them in the back begins to move forward. Then as if by magic he grows into a monstrous size even larger than Doombringer. The beast stood almost 1200 ft high.

That's it...
It's the..
Great evil...

Samael must of taken over this Lunar with her full strength from Hell itself. And she was pissed. The beast looms over us all, as if we aren't even there. Then it raises it foot and begins to slam it to the ground. As it raises it foot it sees the weakened bodies of mere men. It grabs a mountain and with the greatest of ease, drops it on top of us. Xavier huffed and puffed, even a mountain was hard for him to keep up for so long. We had to think of something quick to get out of here. Miguel and Alex lie outside, dying, maybe even dead. While John, Cam, Xavier, and I breath what maybe our last breaths.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Release me!!

That's all Doombringer said...but how?! how will I release him?! The mountain bearing down on me was excruciating....I threw it off my back, meanwhile, Cam and the others attack with relentless fury. I've never seen Cam, die and reborn so many times. Even John was having a lot of difficulty with his new powers. Aaron was sweating as he chanted spells while attacking Samael...She was strong, maybe stronger than Doombringer....

She is not! She is unleashed, Aaron was unable to close the other half, and inhabiting one of the lunar tribe makes her all the more powerful..she's free...And thus you should free me....

All of a sudden Samael's hand came rushing towards me, sending me back 100 ft from all of them...I can't get up...looks like the end...it's up to Doombringer now..but how?

Say may name Xavier....and I will be free...

Alright....Don't hurt my friends though...

Yes, as agreed! But once I'm free, you must get everyone out of here! Understand?!

Yes...Amun Rahm...

The name was spoken....and now the end begins...slowly I see a figure taking form infront of me...Big...bigger than me....Bigger than Samael..it is as if I unleashed something so powerful, so massive...that I was instantly rejuvinated...Doombringer took his form..a beast, with towers for horns, his wings beating gales and storms around him..tail like wips...and a roar so chilling that it caught the attention of Samael..Her face...surprised and afraid....

Now young one...I will end this charade....once and for all!!!

The battle of hell begins..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:45 am

I heard screaming, and loud slams..
I open my eyes softly to see a large spike into my body.
Blood pooled around me. I turned my head to see Miguel.
And to see a large demon.
I look up to hear screams as more large spikes are falling down.
Miguel is knocked out.
I wont let him die. Atleast he has someone who loves him like a brother.
With all my strength left I scream and get untop of Miguel as 2 large spikes slam into my back. I gasp at the slam blood pooling down my mouth. My eyes glow white as with the last bit of my cyborg in me I heal Miguel.

MIGUEL!!!!!

I grab Miguel arm and pull him over my shoulder. Coughing blood and having 3 large spikes into my body, I stagger. He needs a place to be safe. I turn to see Xavier eyes widen. I flick him off and vanish with Miguel.

30 miles away…..North Hut.
I appear inside Cams hut. Landing on the ground I tumble over with Miguel.
I force myself to put him on the bed, and release kitty.
Kitty quickly turns into my cannon and attaches to my arm.

That cyborg is still in me. I turn and let Miguel rest as I vanish again.

--
you think you can come in here…”Coughs blood” and rule the whole dam deathfield huh?

The large demon looked up growling.

I appeared hovering with my boots with my kitty cannon. Blood ran down my body like a waterfall.

The demon screamed and grabbed me in her powerful hands crushing my bones.

I growled and pointed with every last pure ounce of my power my cannon at the demons face.
The beast just laughed.

Oh, you think you will survive this?

YES.

How cocky…

I felt my ribs get crushed…
Someone slammed something into the beast behind, as soon as she was distracted all energy of the flowers and trees was being consumed by my cannon.
Panting heavily, I saw cam.
He was with his blade, I winked at him.

ALEX NO!

The demon was faced with a powerful white beam as it slammed into the ground, shrieking, I fell and slammed into a spike, I went limp after that.

--
the loud monster was forced to shrink after the blast to be surrended by Xavier, Cam, John, and Aeron.

Her power has shrunk.

Lets do it.

Kitty transformed and licked my cheek, I closed my eyes and felt my heart get slower and slower….

i….knew….i…be…unlucky…..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:34 pm

I witness all the horror, the pain of my new friends, the sacrifice they have made. What can I do? Then I notice the Dawn armlet is back on my wrist. All the rage built up in me then the need to protect them took over.

Cam turns to see my eyes bright blue and sparking of energy. I roar with anger and the ground around me sparks and cracks with my rage. I open may arms apart then with a large blinding flash I transform to my ultimate form. I stand before them all in white armor, with a dark blue and black trim. I am carrying twin broad swords. I put my hand on Alex’s head, heals her a bit.

“My turn to fight.”
She just turns her head away. I look towards Cam, Aaron, and Xavier.

“Get out of here now, this fight is mine.”
“But”
With a glare and a flick of my hand, I warp them to the hut.
“Geez he wont be able to defeat her.”
“Lets get back there.”

I look at the demon and just snarl.
“You filth, you pestilence, you vile puke! You done this to my friends, to the people of Deathfield for your own pleasure! Now you end is hear!”

“I doubt it...........................ooooooooooooooooooof”
I struck the beast dead on with my fist to her face, she spits blood and teeth from her mouth. I drove her 200 ft back, she lands on her back and gets up slowly.
“You bastard, I should have killed you day one.” She looks around, I am not in her sight.

I kick her in the back sending her 40 feet form were she stood, then I just warped in front of her and caught her by the throat. She struggles in my grasp.

“I wasn’t the key to destroying Deathfield fool. Hahaha.”
“Who...who, wass, then......tell me..eh?”
“Well your dying wish then demon.......Alex, now goodbye and ......Doombringer will be waiting for you in hell.....hahahahahah.” I jam my sword in her stomach an then drop her, I quickly grab my other sword and slice her head clean off.......a portal opens to hell and she is drug through and closes. I sit down in the field, and I hear familiar voices in the distance. Is this ordeal over? Or is there more to Deathfield than the Great Evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Cam and Aaron approach me and tell me the threat is over for now. We return to the Hut and Alex and Miguel are doing fine. But something was troubling me. If my task is done on Deathfield. How come I haven't been shown the way home?

"John, I haven't been strait with you. The Great Evil, well it wasn't her."

Everyone was shocked except Miguel and Xavier. Alex just laid in bed petting her kitty.

"Well I best get use to calling Deathfield my home. So, in the morning I will start by building a bigger home for us all."

We all agreed that we stick together, and that the task we had was a great one indeed. Cam sits by the window holding his sword close to him. I walk over to him and sit.

"I...m sorry John, I thought if you knew that this will take sometime that you wouldn't stay with us."

"Cam, I have my past to tell you, but that can wait until morning. Lets all rest. Oh, its OK about not telling me. I forgive you.'

We all settle in for a long rest. This is the first time I felt like there is family close to me in 2 yrs. Sigh.....I wont fail this fam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:49 am

Well....now John knows I lied to him...but how could I tell him the truth? Those armlets....he said he recieved them from his "passed away" uncle....how could I tell him that his Uncle is the "Real Great Evil." The one who created Deathfield...using the armlets. I shook the cobwebs out of my head....I decided...I'll just have to come straight out with it, and at the same time...might as well tell everyone else too.

Everyone...I have an announcement to make.

All eyes turned to me.

We are all aware that what we just defeated was not the greater evil, or else we wouldn't still be here. I'm sure many of you would like to know who the real "Great Evil" is.... It's been difficult for me to tell you all. It'd be so much easier John...if you weren't....you.

What do you mean Cam?

Well....while I wanna get out of here just as much as anyone else....it's going to be difficult. A very....complicated situation arose when you told me where you got those armlets from. The way you look...everything about... screams "bad situation." .......Okay....I might as well just say it. The Great Evil isn't some spirit being....it isn't any monster. It's not General Fargus, or the escaped demon from hell......It's your uncle John.

He jumped out of his seat - IMPOSSIBLE!! MY UNCLE IS DEAD! HE'S THE ONE WHO SENT ME THIS ARMLET!

Which is quite logical John. He will want you to join him in his rule of Deathfield.

No! You're lying! How can I trust you if you've already lied to me!?

Why would I lie about something so serious John!? He's the one who used the armlets to create Deathfield. The Dusk and Dawn armlets were created by your uncle for evil purposes. You have to believe me John.

He makes sense John. Why else would he give the armlets to you? Your family...and he was the only family you had left.

John fell back into his seat....his head twisting about....shaking from left to right...in a "no" motion. His eyes were wide....he was contemplating the situation. It didn't seem to be possible...and I knew it'd be hard for him, but I had no idea how hard he'd take it. What happened between him and his uncle? Were they that close? He jumped up out of his chair again...wide eyed...looking around the room....

No! I won't believe it!

He shot a light blue beam out of the Dawn armlet at me....I ducked it, as it went through the wall. He ran at me....I grabbed my blade, but he jumped right over me and ran out of the hole in the wall. He was gone...he had ran away into the plains of Deathfield...alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm

I stop 70 miles from my home, I am all messed up now. My uncle took care of me until I was 20 and put me through college. My parents disappeared when I was 4. Seems like everyone close to me dies or leaves.

I look skyward at the twin moons....Will I go insane..will I become evil? I see a cliff side and a small hole were I could get in....its a cave in here. With my powers I decide to make a home here, the door way is only visible to me. Its not home....but I guess it will be. Since there are no windows and no light can get in our out I make some orbs to light my room, then a place to sleep.

"With the powers I have....I can summon food...to limit how many times I have to leave."

I think to myself....I wont hurt them......I wont be used to destroy anyone. If I am away from them, He wont come for them.

I get comfortable and rest....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm

John has run off, perhaps he needs time to himself. I cluth at my chest, the wound is still there and it burns me so. Ever since I was stabbed I haven't felt the same. It could be the trauma of finally being hurt, is this what I do to people? Do they feel the same as I do? No, they felt much, much more pain than I did. I walked outside and looked at a boulder. It stood there defiantly, I hate defiance. I aim my left arm at the boulder and focus my thoughts to it. Nothing. My heart skipped a beat.

Oh God...Please, no.

I aim both of my arms this time and try to focus more thoughts. Once again nothing. I fall to my knees and punch the earth. My hand stings and I lift it to my face. It is bloody. I hold my hand and sob silently.

This can't be right...my power is gone. No! I won't accept this!

Again I lift my arms at the boulder and scream in anger. Nothing. I bite down on my teeth and taste something in my mouth. I run one of my fingers into my mouth and took it out to see more blood. The pain of it all. I kneel on the ground and continue to sob for my misfortune.

Why...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

John has run away, Miguel has lost his powers, Cam thinks no one trusts him, Alex is annoying as usual. It seem only Xavier (with Doombringer) and I have been the only ones without misfortune befalling us. I guess that is Divine Will. For Doombringer, even if he won't admit it, is a worker for God.

You small one, why do you say this?

It was the voice of Doombringer, but Xavier wasn't talking.

Are you?

Reading your thoughts? Yes. It seems we are linked in a way just as my human counterpart is linked to Miguel. I fear that with the loss of Miguel's powers, this one will begin to lose his, whether it be fate or will that causes it. I believe I know of a way to return Miguel his powers. If you do that for me Angel, Xavier will be able to keep his as well.

What must I do?

Fargus held an anciet relic within him at all time. When he died his wraith took it to Hell with him. That relic is a sword that Miguel was stabbed with, it took his abilities away from him. You must go through Hell and take the sword back from his wraith, and break it in the presense of Miguel. Not only will he receive his powers back but so will all the others left defenseless in Deathfield. I would go myself, but it is my job to guard the gate, not to enter. Fargus should be in the 9th circle for the treachery he did to all humankind. Find him swiftly and retrieve the sword. For Xavier and Miguel!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:47 am

rolling my eyes i yawn.
oh well.

i get up and put my glasses up.

i dont know about you girls, but im giong Hunting.
ive heard there are numerous attackers in the north west field, and damit i miss the old days where you can kill who the **** you want.

i grab kitty and put her on my shoulder, and i walk out.

Cam grab my shoulder and glares at me.

Dont you even think about giong after John.

i growl and push him off me.
dont tell me who i can or cannot go after. you are NOT my mother and i will not listen to you.
cam just growled and went to grab me again.
i dodged and jumped out of the hut.

cam started shouting for me to get back.
i roll my eyes again.
not listening!

i turn around to see Xavier running after me.
****!!! cam send the big dog after me.
i stick out my tongue and vanish running through the trees. im extremely faster that Xavier, and that gives me my upper hand.

----
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:56 am

I hear some noise on top of the hillside were I am hiding, I poke my head out to see....it's Alex, she is just standing up there...and then...faith...the rock gave way I was leaning on and I roll down the hill to the grassy field below. I roll over to my back and then I see Alex standing above me.
All the powers in Deathfield and your still strange...LOL.
Yeah I Alex....ummm what in the hell are you doing here....

The two talk how they end up were they are now. They return to John's hide out just in case they are found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm

sigh...That girl can be really annoying sometimes.

You just figured that out? After thousands of years being alive????

I grinned at Aaron. I was beginning to like that kid. I figured right now wasn't a good time to go after Alex......and I didn't feel like tracking down John. I knew he needed some time to himself. Not too long later...Xavier came strolling back inside the hut. I grinned at him too.

The hell's so funny?

He scowled at me.

Your slow ass....

I shook my head as we shared a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Sitting in the cave with John i stared at the fire. he watched me from the other end, the fire reflected off my sunglasses.

then the flashbacks appeared.
screaming occured as people ran for the crash, i saw myself on the floor tho i dont know why. blood was on the windows, on the ground, my glasses are on the road a few feet from my body as their lenses are broken.
my mother and some other people near her. i saw her crying, gripping my shirt soaked in blood. my eyes where widened my mouth slightly closed.
end flash back

i grunt as i shake my head.
John has fallen asleep. i looked at my blade as i see another vision.
thats one power i have. and i keep it a secret to.
i can see visions of the past.

flash back
in the operating table, docters all crowd me as my hands and left shoulder is taken off, machines are put on, blood sqiurts into the docters masks, cries are heard outside, my mother and sister.
half of my face was gone. my other half had skin and my lips and teeth, the other half the skull was punched in, my eyeball was open.
i stare at myself, as my open eye suddenly moves scaring all the docters, i fall back and pant.
end flash back...

sweat pooled down my head as the flames flickered roughly my eyes turning red.
its better if i stay away for a while. deathfield has more information i need...
gently i walk out of the cave.
ive seen johns past.
and its not a nice one.
i nod at the sleeping form and vanish, leaving kitty near Johns face sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm

It was for the best. I am a living taboo and cannot bring myself to facing the others. I am as weak as John was upon arrival to this place, perhaps even weaker, yes, much weaker. My only hope lay in finding the rogue clan of the Lunar Tribe, the Eclipse Movement. My clan has warned me that the clan are, ironically, only a few miles from the border and as a result has caused border wars between the two. But whenever I ventured near their are they merely watched my movements with caution and then resumed their actions. They were called deserters and heretics because they rebelled against the High Elder's rule of loss of individualism. Perhaps they saw through the lies of the corrupt individuals that ran the people. I want only what is best for my people and myself, and to insure that the pain I went through will never be repeated. But what more can I do? I have no powers of my own...

This is the only way. My mission has always been to topple the oppressive government of Solomon the fourth's father. He cares not for the people of the Lunar Tribe. My only concern is the army that Solomon's father posesses. The army has conquered much territory for the Clan and has not ever been defeated by any in the realm of Deathfield. I doubt that it is their fighting prowess alone but their power. My former power. Maybe the Eclipse movement can help me with this. The High Elders used to tell us Wive's Tales about them wielding powers of demonic descent. Whatever it takes to bring about the rights of my people, I shall be their instrument of justice and equality.

The journey lies not where the sun rises, but where it sets. To war I shall go. Only then will I bring peace to Lucy's soul. And with the Eclipse Movement I will ensure the fall of the Lunar Tribe's government, one way or the other and bring about a new order. Farewell my friends...goodbye, brother.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

So young one are you prepared to enter Hell?

Doombringer was talking in my head again. I don't like I'd ever get used to it.

Ready as I'll ever be.

Then I shall open a portal to Hell for you.

Suddenly Xavier loses control of his body, the demon known as Doombringer stands before me, beside him a small pit, screams came from it as well as fire, I couldn't decide which was worse.

Let's hope that your God can protect you down there.

I jump into the small pit, as I fall I try to think of a spell that will let me fly. Nothing comes to my mind. I was completely alone. I hit the ground with a thud. It was cold suprisingly. Then I looked at my feet, the bodies of thousands of souls lay under a thick sheet of ice like straws in glass. I walk along the ice until I reach a huge behemoth. To my terror and awe it was Satan himself beating his great wings, freezing the ice he was encased in as well as the others. But inside his mouth was where I saw a faint glimmer of Steel. I unsheathed my blades, stabbing them into the torso of Satan I began my climb. When I reached his head what I saw was incredibly bad. His mouth was chewing vigorously at his eternal meal called Vargus with a side of sword. The sword was just inside of the mouth resting on his teeth. Every second Satan's jaws clamored down on it hiding it, then reveling it again. Timing was of the essence, the sword slipped falling right into a crevace where it would be smashed by his upper jaw. I leaped for the sword, grabbed it, and pulled it out. Then I jumped off of the Great Beast and landed on the ice. How would I get out? As I asked the question a small portal appeared below me, pulling me down. But as soon as I was down I was up again. Xavier and Cam stood beside me.

Doombringer told me of your little plan to give Miguel his powers back. But unfortunatly Miguel left before I could tell him. He has headed to the rebels of the Lunar tribe called the Eclipse Movement to try and restore his power. But they will kill him on sight, because they will see him covered as a member of the Lunar Tribe. We must get to him quickly before it is too late.

So with that Cam, Xavier, and I set off to find Miguel and return him his powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Just when I thought we were gonna relax for a little while...I shook my head. With my years of experience, I knew exactly where the tribes were...and exactly where the borders lay. If I was correct...Miguel would be looking for the rebels...which is on the East side of the border. I looked at the Dark Sun of Deathfield. It was rising....

We go this way.

How do you know?

Kinda been here for a while ya know?

Shutup and come on!!!

Xavier was already running in that direction. It seemed as though he knew the way also. I decided to lead anyway...partially because I was faster, and could take more hits. As we reached the border, I could see Miguel traveling...slowly...but getting there as fast as his non-powerless self could. So we called to him

Miguel!
Miguel!
Miguel!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:38 pm

I turned and saw my three companions. What are they doing? Do they not realize that if I do not do this then Lucy's soul will be damned for eternity? Of course they don't. They probably believe that the Eclipse Movement are heartless and will take me for granted and maybe end me. That is not so. I've only met them for two minutes before I came to the conclusion that they were not barbaric and merciless. They knew I was among the few who were exiled, so were they. How would I explain it to them, though? Would they help me and the Movement? What's this...I see Aaron holding a sword of some sorts. I walk to them and for the first time, I take off my hoodie, vest, and neckguard and stand before them with my true face.

Last edited by Pain on Sat May 16, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:26 am

I wake with a start.....yeah bad..dream....well nightmare...I look at the armlets they have to go and I know what to do. Kitty just sits up am mews at me. I start to chant and meditate.....Alex walks in and just as she does..pop! Both armlets fall off and turn to dust an blow away. Alex yelps.

God Damn it John your armlets are gone!
I just look up at her and get up. Yes and it's a good thing. They would have changed me....into the 13th Demon of my Uncles army. Alex just looked at me puzzled.

The 13 Demons well 12 now are the key to controlling Deathfield. The armlets change warriors of great power into Demons. If I wore them for one more week I would have become one.

But, your powers are gone. Are they?
No, like all of your powers, they come from within. Not some item. I come to grips that my uncle is evil. I, well we must kill him and defeat his 12 demons.
Now your talking my language John. Lets get ready for battle.
First we have to get info on the demons.
So with that the two set out back to there hut to find out info on these demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:23 am

Alex look at me as we were walking back. I knew something was up.
John, I need to check something out North. I will be back asap.
OK, I guess I will see you around.

As I watch her fly away I keep walking on. It seemed like hours then I get a feeling deep within me. Go East, hmmm why this feeling. So I go east an walk for about another hour and then I see it. It is a large building, but it's odd cause it's out in the middle of nowhere. I walk in and say "Hello". but I got no answer, so I walk around there some more. Then something grabs my attention. It's an alter, with a stand with a large book on it. I approach the alter and I hear a voice behind me.

You returned. You finally came back. I turn an see a old man. I just look at him and say...Umm, returned? This is the first time I was here.
Oh I see, your his son, your father was here then. you look so like him.
Wait, you knew my Father!? Don't tell me he became a demon!?
NO, like you he removed the armlets. Sadly he was killed in battle, by your uncle.
OK, what is your name?
My name is Malic. I am the caretaker of this place. You and your father are the only ones that can see or enter this place. Your safe here from the Demons grasp and there powers.
OK, then what is about this book? Does it have the answers I seek?
All you must do is read and you will be answered.
I read on, I know this hand writing, it's my fathers. I know this place actually...it looks so much like his study. I must have thought it, that I wished for info on the demons and bang....the page filpped right to it.
The page titled "The 12 Demons of Deathfield" I read it....wow..3 demons for each element, Earth, Wind, Fire & Water. So, it begins, my training to take down my uncle and free Deathfield.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Deathfield: the demons rising.

15 years ago, Deathfied was know as Lunaria. Lunaria was a peaceful and just world, very prosperous and the people were happy. Happy until the day he arrived. His name was Rohan, a human from the Earth realm. He became friends with your king, King Vincent the IV. Rohan taught our people technology and other Earthly skills and abilities.

Things were great...then this is when it went bad....Rohan killed the king and over threw this empire with the use of a army that Rohan built with technology he used to earn the people of Lunaria’s trust. Rohan took the armlets from the King and used them to earn powers and secrets of Lunaria. With these powers Rohan turned Lunaria to a different world...full of monsters, death and war....Deathfield.

To top this off each year Rohan picks someone from the Earth Realm to become a Demon and wear a copy of the armlets, there are 12 demons now since Rohan took over Lunaria, one more demon for the 13th year would complete his hold over Lunaria, and Deathfield would be forever.

I stand back from this passage look at the old man.

I was to be the 13th demon?
Yes, but you renounced the power of the armlets and now Rohan has to find another....if he does, by the setting of the 3 moons 6 weeks from now, Deathfield will remain and all hope will be lost.
I see, then I must train and be ready. Furthermore I must find the others and fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:07 am

After training I left the safe house as I would call it and start looking for them. I run at top speed jumping tree to tree an I finally see them outside the Hut.

Hey guys I am back!
Hey, John??!! Where the hell have you been? It has been days.
Cam noticed my armlets gone. So I explain to him what I have learned from them. He knew this all along but was hesitant in telling me. I really didn't blame him at all. I was just glad to see them all. I look over at Miguel holding a sword....OK, what is going on guys...why am I sensing Miguel has no powers?
Well its kind of a long story. As he fidgets about, I look at them all. I look at them sternly. OK, we cant be friggin around now OK! We have to get ready. There are 12 fricken Demons coming soon. The 13th is still to be found and if that damn well happens.....were screwed, and I don't mean the good Vegas kind of screwed. They all look at me like I am insane but they realize I am finally in this war to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathfield!   Deathfield! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathfield!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next