TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act III Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act III Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act III Chapter 1   Quantum Act III Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 am

Two years have passed since the incident in Chicago and so far the entire populace of Illinois has kept quiet by orders of the S.A.I.S. which has proved to be effective at keeping other dangerous Super-Humans afraid of capture and exposure. Although there are still many out there that continuously terrorize the country in secret, the S.A.I.S. manage to keep things quiet and secret. Cam, Miguel, Melina and Ozzie are the agencies best agents and have earned a great reputation by capturing dangerous Super-Humans, although one has eluded them for the last two years. Kyle McKenzie is still at large but has kept off the grid and supposedly gone underground. But now a new threat is approaching and threatens both sides, Humans and Super-Humans.

The President sat on one of the couches in his office watching the news, apparently there had been a suicide bombing in Detroit, no surprise there. He switched the television off and walked to his desk as Vice President Townes waltzed into the Oval Office.

VP Townes: Excuse me Mr. President but we have a situation.

President Davis: What is it George?

VP Townes: As you know we have been keeping a man locked away in a secure facility in the Nevada Desert.

President Davis: Yes I am aware of that. Patient X, am I correct?

VP Townes: Yes sir, we locked him away at that location because of his ability to go Nuclear and destroy everything around him. His location was only known to you, myself and two other scientists. The two scientists are dead and Patient X has escaped.

President Davis: How the hell did this happen?!

VP Townes: The two scientists disappeared two days ago and are presumed dead, we think that Solar may have found them and forced them to talk.

President Davis: Who the hell is Solar?

VP Townes: A person with incredible abilities, he is considered one of the most powerful and dangerous of the Super-Human species. There are only two people who could get to Patient X and Solar is one of them.

President Davis: Who is the other person?

VP Townes: His name is Kyle McKenzie but he has been off the grid for two years. It is more likely Solar because everyone at the facility was killed, if it was Kyle he would have simply just taken X and left.

President Davis: I want the S.A.I.S. contacted and searching for this man.

VP Townes: Yes sir.

The President shook Townes’s hand and watched him exit the Oval Office. He knew perfectly well who Kyle McKenzie was and what he was capable of, his ties to Quantum are what got him into the Oval Office. Kyle made sure he would win the election and in return he would create a facility to hold the most dangerous of his own kind and also to hide the formula that gives people abilities. If anyone found that formula then their would be catastrophic repercussions. No doubt Solar was planning on doing something big with a radioactive man. He heard the door open behind him and guessed Townes had forgotten something.

President Davis: Forget something Townes?

Davis stood still when he heard a deep and dark voice that belonged to someone who had done and seen terrible things, someone who had killed and would happily do it whenever he wanted.

Solar: Not exactly…

President Davis turned around and was then thrown against the window behind his desk by an invisible force. Solar walked towards him and pointed his finger at Davis’s head. Davis tried to yell out but couldn’t, his gaze was tilted and then he realized he was falling and landed behind his desk. He wondered why the lights were dimming and then realized he was being murdered. His eyes closed and he passed away. Solar walked behind the desk and opened all of the draws, he pulled out a file with a tag on it that read, NEPTUNE STATION. Solar smirked and looked down at the dead President.

Solar: If anyone survives, I’ll tell them I couldn’t have done it without you.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act III Chapter 1   Quantum Act III Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 am

one word nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act III Chapter 1   Quantum Act III Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:49 am

one word: wonderful
-claps-
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act III Chapter 1   Quantum Act III Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Wow, I just love your stories Kratos, there marvelous!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act III Chapter 1   Quantum Act III Chapter 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act III Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1