TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M Chronicles

Go down 
+3
The Darkfather
Izanami
devastator919 the flayer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

M Chronicles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 pm

-smiles- Comon Dev. we want more! tongue
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 am

Chapter 7

On the SS. Revan

Mandalore slumped down on his throne and watched as repairs were being made. The healing he had done devastator taxed him too much. Even darkfather had retreated to the shadows to regain power.

As his servant poured wine for him in a goblet, he looked at the monitors watching every movement of his men. He watched with interest at the monitor showing Foxy and Lunar, embracing each other, their lips upon one another...

Mandalore: *chuckles* go get 'im you old devil.....* raises his cup and sips from it.*

The lord of the mandalorian leigion smiled and closed his eyes as he savored his victory....

On one of the main bridges of the SS. Revan

Devastator stepped out of the med bay and walked to the training room. He had just woken up from a deep sleep and was aching to get his blood going.
HE walked through the hallways of the ship, and as he turned the corner, he saw his old rival Swid looking out at space....

Dev: *slaps Swid at the back* Why the long face?

Swid: *looks back* Oh, hey, glad you're up. It's nothing...It's just the dreams I have been having are kinda....wired.......

Dev: well, I was about to train, but I guess we could have a drink instead...tell me...

Swid and Dev went towards the food bay and seated themselves on the table far away from the people who were eating. As they sat down Dev and Swid ordered their drinks and started to talk about the dream...

Swid: It was like, I'm on a battlefield, running away....from something....I look back and I see wolves and horses coming after me.....and everytime, I wake up when I'm just about to be eaten...

Dev: *Looks thoughtfully* How long has this been going on?

Swid: About three weeks now....

Dev: Hmm......Let's talk to Lunar maybe he'll know something about it.

Swid: BAh! its just a dream! I'm sure..... it's nothing...

He said it half- heartedly. the fact that its been goingon for almost a month unerved him....He looked at his titanic companion as he chugged a liter of beer. He just laughed.....If this big lug could drink beer and joke around as if he didn't almost die two days ago...maybe, he could do the same.....

On Lunar's cabin...

Two figures lay naked on the bed, sweat glistening after making passionate love with each other..Lunar looked at his lover, tracing his finger on Foxy's skin...Foxy turned around and put her head on Lunar's chest....both revelling in the ecstacy that was wrought with passionate love making.

Lunar: I love you.... you know that right?

Foxy: I know....*smiles and kisses him on the neck* why? what's wrong my love?

Lunar: It's just that.....I'm different...from the others....from you...I'm not a slasher like Swid, nor am I a monster like Dev, nor a warrior like you...

Foxy: So what? *tracing her finger on his chest* I wouldn't it have anyway.

Lunar: I can't protect you like they can......I-

Foxy: *puts a finger on his lips* My love, you have your own powers and abilities, and Dev and Swid's have theirs...but it does not mean you're less than the others, we were called by Mandalore as the best of the best..and besides...do I look like I need protecting?

Lunar: *smiles* no you don't...*kisses her*

Foxy: *goes on top of lunar* and NOBODY KISSES like you...

and with the conversation ended, the two lovers resumed their lovemaking, caressing each other gently as if both were going to die tommorow........

Somewhere in space

A ship with the insignia of four running horses showed up just 5 days behind the Revan. The ships inhabitants disappointed with what they saw..

?: Killer Red failed
??: Yes....but Mandalore is weakened
???: But i doubt they are weak enough to fall prey to us....
????: Well, we shall see......The horsemen will have absolute power and none shall stand in their way...

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 pm

-tears fall as I read- Dev. thats beautiful....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 am

-blushes-
DAM
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 pm

-smiles- Y eso es poco Hawk, espero sepas a que me refiero Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 am

si, lo se.
pero amor es malo..
ya yo mi muri...mucha veces..

(im learning to write spanish!!!)
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 pm

-smiles- Good job then, keep it up!^^
Si lo se, el amor duele pero vale la pena pelear por quien se ama en este caso (Lunar) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

el amor es estupido.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

I disagree.....love is so beautiful, even though you might get hurted by your love one....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:43 pm

getting hurt 12 times is sorta bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 pm

I've been hurted worse.....I was lied, cheated and left close to my wedding......so don't say that you know how love hurts, despite of that, look at me, here I am, loving a man again..... >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 am

-_ thats becuz u have patience woman.
look at me.
i dont have a string of patience.
>_> my cuzin was left on her wedding day u hear?
T_ i was wearing pink dress and hearing that happen i was pissed.
O.o not cuz i was wearing pink dress for nonthing...but cuz how a man can be cruel...DX
so now men be cruel
hell im gonna be crueler.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:09 pm

-sighs- I got your point but not all men are the same....my ex cheated on me with my best friend and our wedding was close, we had everything.... I was so hurted so I just teared apart the wedding dress.......ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT THAT LOW LIFE BITCH WHO HURTED ME!.....
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:20 pm

..he was eating a patato sitting in the forum staring at the strange people.. r.r Hello.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Ποτέ δεν πίστευα ότι θα επανέλθω εδώ.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Carajo es todo, la mierda de este mundo, la mierda todo lo que representan.
ahahah XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 pm

i agree!!!
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:28 pm

I knew you would.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

You and your.. world hated mind.. ..he chuckled at the site of her agreement as he sighed deeply letting his arms cross over his chest, he had already thrown the plate at the wall..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:52 pm

-plays with his tail putting them in pony tails-
-giglges-
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:17 pm

..gasp.. Cheater!! You can't do that in a different topic D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:22 pm

-hugs you tightly-
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 pm

..hugs back before deleted.. r.r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 pm

to are topic!
and answer xat!
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm not answering to that I don't want to tlak on there e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M Chronicles
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next