TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poseidon's Chronicles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Poseidon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Army of Fire HQ, 1900 hours. All is quiet, Steelclaw is on guard duty for the base. As he passes each corner he checks behind and around him. He heads to the terminals to check the security cameras. A shadow passes behind him. He turns around, unsheathing his claws. He checks the computers one last time.

??: Bad move autobrat.
Steel: What the heck!

Its horridwing, he likes to call himself the mandalore these days, steel can only wonder how he got in.

Horrid: Nighty night claw.

Mandalore unleashes a concentrated gas from his wrist, and steelclaw falls to the ground.

Mandalorian HQ. 1900 hours. Devastator and Foxy wait at the entrance.

Dev: He should have been here by now.
Foxy: I know but you know claw is tough

Just then Mandalore flies back carrying a limp body. He passes by dev and foxy and enters the building.

to be continued..
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:46 pm

OK LOOKS PROMISING, KEEP GOING^^
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Hmmmm.....I guess you got my Pm?

Make it longer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 am

hey autobrat is my line!!!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Mandalore navigated down the hallways of his base until he came upon a door which inscribed "Testing Room". And the testing began. Circuits were rewired, sparks replaced, and he even put a paint job of his own design, he left one side the same as if he had never changed. But on the other side he smelted creating a "sharper" design. Spikes jutted from his gauntlents and fore head, and his right optical was changed from blue to blood red. Just then...

Foxy: Nice job, he looks just like a full decepticon now, or at least half of one.

Mandalore replied as she giggled at her own joke.

Mando: Your just in time for the grand 're-awakening' of the great Steelclaw.

He flipped the switch, sparks began to run down wires to a car battery which currently powered Steel.

Steel: What? Who am I? Who are you? What am i doing here!?

Mando: Silence, you are one of my most loyal servents, Poseidon, deadly as well as cunning. But unfortunately you accidently fell into the hands of the evil Killer Red and his Army of Fire. And the reprogrammed you. Luckily i saved you from his clutches and fixed so you are whole again.

Poseidon: And you are?

Mando: Why I am Mandalore! Great and noble ruler of all the decepticons and of my own Mandalorians. We fight against the autobots, such as Killer Red, to keep the universe at peace with itself.

Poseidon: I see, well I am prepared to do whatever you require of me master.

Mando: Please. Don't call me master or "my liege" or any garbage like that, i get sick when soldiers grovel at my feet. We are all...equal here friend.

Poseidon: As you command it.

Poseidon had quickly learned he was excellent in using these two sets of retractable claws mounted to his wrists. He quickly tore dummy-bots to sherds with them. Soon, so Mandalore had said, he would be ready for his first mission. But much work had to be done before that, including creating a new power source that didn't come these disgusting "humans" as he had heard of from Foxy, a quite attractive bot with the sting of a scorpian in combat, and Devastator, a quite large fighter who believed brute force was all that was needed to win a battle. He was ultimately the best to spar with because Poseidon made many "fat jokes" because of dev's stature. One day in a 'secret' meeting....

Dev: You know you really should have taken out his sense of humor those jokes get really annoying

Mando: Oh get over it you overgrown baby! I happen to think he is quite funny. And if anything maybe he can just annoy the autobots to death.

The group laughed as Poseidon listened on the other side... to be continued
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Interesting.

I hope to see more in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 pm

Stickied for GREAT justice

Edit:I can't....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:07 pm

i can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Just a note for people, don't ask to be put into my story.
You will be put in if i feel you are necessary for it's development.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 pm

yes master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:30 pm

thats why i never ask if anyone wants to be in it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:26 pm

sorry
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Did it die?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Poseidon walked to his "office". It was full of random obsurd things like an interesting pair of claws hung on a mount. He'd never fully understood their uses. Just then an alarm blared.

Intercom: The Army of Fire is attacking the base protect Mandalore at all costs, if he dies so too does this army.

It was a recording that sounded old and unused, guess the base didn't get attacked much. Poseidon rushed out of the hallways and ran to the room where he had been easedropping before. The door slammed open and he ran right into devastator.

Poseidon: Damn i ran into the wall!

Dev: Shut up pipsquek, Mando wants to talk with you.

He walked into the room, various relics hung in Mandalore's office, including various heads labeled. Obiterate, PW, and Autosaver. Autobots who had all faced the wrath of Mandalore. As Poseidon approached the desk.

Mando: Alright now is the perfect time for your first mission. I want you to "get captured" by the Army of Fire. They will call you Steelclaw, you will just need to get used to it. There you will send me all the skematics of their base, battle plans, and anything else interesting you find. Now, off you go Steelclaw.

He walked down the hall walking over the bit of debris to a large hole in the wall. He walked out, the light from the sun was great compared to the dim lights in the base. Then a figure approached him.

Red: It's good to have ya back Claw.
Pose: It's good to be back sir.

to be continued..
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Hmmmmmm.......interesting
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 pm

lol finally.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Red: Alright let's get you out of here.
Steel: I don't think that's necessary.
Red: What do you mean?

Steelclaw lifts up his arm and fires his hand thru the earth's defender, claws taking the spark out of his chest.

His armor slowly begins to shift and morph, for something was awakened that day....

20,000 years ago----

Primus: This one shall be named Steelclaw, his destiny shall be one of great importance. An autobot true to his nature, always loyal and he shall be an influence to all autobots everywhere.

Primus places the robot on to the earth and prepares for the next Autobot. Unicron enters into his brothers abode.

Unicron: You will serve another purpose autobot. To protect the innocent shall seem to be your goal, to guide the young will be your purpose. But know this when you first kill an innocent spark, the question of trust will be put on you and you yourself will become that question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

tongue more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Chronicles   Poseidon's Chronicles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon's Chronicles
Page 1 of 1