TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M Chronicles

Go down 
+3
The Darkfather
Izanami
devastator919 the flayer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

M Chronicles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:07 pm

O_O

-watches lunar as she sweatdrops-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:10 pm

-swings hair around-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:10 pm

O_______O
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Elder Colonel Lunar wrote:
-swings hair around-

o_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 pm

.....gayness.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:03 pm

.___________.
i agree...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 pm

DESTROYER OF EARTH wrote:
.....gayness.....

I oughta stuff a sausage down your throat and starving dogs up your ass.

That goes for the rest of you all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:20 pm

....u would think about sausage in another mans throat.....gayness......
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:21 pm

I didn't mean like that, but if you wish to think about such thoughts then be my gay guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

you'd like some gay company wouldn't you....homo..
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm

I smell agression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

i smell hormones o_o
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

I smell...Pizza?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm

i smell lunars?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm

I smell Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down

stop sniffing yourself then Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

What can I say? I smell fine. Cool
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 am

Chapter 5

On the Aof ship

Swid: Godammit! what the hell's going on?! why hasn't dev signalled us to start?!

Swid James paced back and forth as he tried to contact Foxy and Dev. Still, there was no answer, and from what he's seeing in the monitor, things were gatting a bit dicey. There were aof soldiers coming through the gangway towards the control room and although they were sealed of since the tact team and lunar have overridden the main frame, there was no doubt that these soldires were going to hack the door.... literally

Swid: Lunar, you go ahead with whatever it is needed to be done...Dev's not signalling us....He must be in touble...

Lunar: Alright, Men! nter codes 59-23434-23424b. then get going on hacking the firewalls! MOVE!!! we don't have much time!

Lunar stood up and moved beside swid on the doors.

Lunar: There is no way your going to have fun by yourself.. *smiles eyes glowing*

*banging doors on the background*

Meanwhile Foxy decimated the enemy. Her flight squadron foxtrot has already destroyewd most of the starfighters and were now working on destroying carriers. Still, she didn't feel as if they've won the battle yet. then an incoming call came from the comlink.

Darkfather: *weak voice* Foxy...come back on the...Revan.....Mandalore...Killer Red.......battle....now... *static*

Foxy: Damnit!!! I knew this was to good to be true!!

Foxy turned around her star fighter, and headed for the Revan. It's not that she didn't have faith on Mandalore's skills, but it hurt to be sure. After all, a mandalorian is always guaranteed of a win. Even if it means blowing up the damn place...

On the flagship of the AOF

Dev: Die bitch!!!

Dev smashed his mace on hawks left wing and hawk spiralled downand slammed on the wall of the corridor. But with every strike Dev made made on hawk, Hawk made several slashes on Dev's body and face.

Hawk: You really think that you can win Dev *coughs up blood* I got news for you...YOU DIE NOW!!!!

AS she shouted, several of her "feathers" shot through the air and impaled themselves on devastator's torso.

Dev: *roars in pain* you...think...you can kill me easily.....well....you...thought...WRONG!!!!!

Dev charged towards Hawk, if he was going to die, he was going to die fighting...and with his mace held high ready to decend, like the hand of god on hawk, the mace paused, and dropped to the ground. Hawk had gone under Dev's guard and put her katana through Dev.

Hawk: Looks like its over *smiles* I've always been the true monster lovebug...not.....wait......what the?!

Hawk's smile faded as she saw that what should have been another dead victim slumped on the floor, was this monster, pushing his body through her katana. It was surreal, she was still holding the katana, she watched as this Dev pushed his body again towards her...

Dev: You....die.......now....

Hawk: no...it cant be.....no...wait...WAIT.....NOO-

Her screams were cut of as one huge hand grabbed her neck, and one grabbed her face. Her eyes widened when she felt the crushing preassure of Dev's hand squeezing.. that was the last thing she ever saw.

On the SS Revan

Sword and samurai clanged and slashed in the air as both Killer Red and the Emperor of the Mandalorian Empire battled and flipped through the air. Both rebell and emperor danced the dance of death in the throne room. As Red slashed through the mandalore he realized that he hit nothing....but...air....
He turns around and see mandalore smile as he smashed the hilt of his sword on red's face...

Mandalore: So predictable....*laughs*

Mandalore watched as Kille Red's body convulsed and slowly came apart. His eyes widened when he realizd that the Killer red that he imprisoned, that he fought, was a synthetic drone....Mandalore roared in anger as the drones body melted. Then a figure came up on screen, it was the real killer red in an aof carrier.

Killer red: You see o mighty emperor, I have played you, you are wrapped around my finger watch as your four deaths slowly die!!! *laughs maniacally*

In an instant the montior showed Swid and Lunar battling insurmountable odds of aof soldiers, Foxy, being chased after by aof shadowfighters. Then Dev..kneeling, with a katana through his body.

Mandalore sat down and closed his eyes, it was looking as if he had to resort to Plan B....destroy the whole armada.... it was all or nothing, that was the mandalorian way, he looked at the monitor, and as he was about to put in the codes. Dev's comlink came up....

Aof ship

Swid's comlink lit up, it was Dev, he already gave the signal. As he evaded slashes and cuts from numerous aof soldiers shouted to Lunar.

Swid: Lunar!! run the damn virus now and lets get out of here!!!

Lunar rushed towards the computer mainframe blowing away aof soldiers with his psychic blasts.

AOF Flagship

Dev knelt on the main contol room, with little strength remaining, he pulled out hawks katana and threw it away, he looked at the main monitors with the emblem of the mandalorians, Lunar and Swid did it. He patched swid through his comlink.

Dev: Looks.....like...you...win swid....*laughs slowly* I'm out....

With that he blacked out..

to be continued....
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 am

nice chapter well written and as for destroyer of earth and phantom eclipse shut up srsly u two are pissing me off
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:17 pm

OMG!!
WOAH!! -CLAPS-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:57 pm

shadow333v2 wrote:
nice chapter well written and as for destroyer of earth and phantom eclipse shut up srsly u two are pissing me off

Shut your coink.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Anyway, before someone decided to be tough...

Awesome job, Dev, awesome!
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
shadow333v2 wrote:

Shut your coink.
no one speaks to me like that
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:37 pm

shadow333v2 wrote:
Phantom Eclipse wrote:
shadow333v2 wrote:

Shut your coink.

Suprise. We just did.
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Phantom Eclipse wrote:
shadow333v2 wrote:
Phantom Eclipse wrote:
shadow333v2 wrote:

Shut your coink.

Suprise. We just did.
im not starting a fight oh jesus theres something wrong with me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M Chronicles   M Chronicles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M Chronicles
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next