TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Somewhere in a S.U. military base, a man is held in custody. The man opens his eyes as he slowly realizes that he is laying on his face. He looks around in confusion as he stands up against a wall and shakes his head as he notices that he is handcuffed. He scoffs in annoyance. “So…I really was caught.” he said to himself. “I suppose that is what I get for letting my guard down. I wonder why they kept me alive.” His attire was of a simple black jumpsuit and sandals. A large “X” laid on his face.

The room is open, plenty of room for at least thirty other men such as himself. Near the end, he can see that there was a black glass in front of him. He could not see through it. “Figures. They’re watching me.” the man throws up his arms in the air in annoyance as he turns. A sudden mechanical voice then called out to him, “Cole. Welcome back home.” the man named Cole turns and narrows his eyes. “Apostle Jaeger. I did not think that you would be alive.” as he said this, the black glass then revealed three men. Two were standing behind someone that was sitting. The two men were dressed in grey suits and did not show any sort of expression. The one sitting was in a wheel chair and was covered in bandages and straps. It looked as if his limbs were prosthetics. Tubes were seen coming forth from the man’s torso and nose. A large machine was stationed behind his wheelchair and a microphone-like device was attached to the man’s throat. His breathing echoed through the room.

“You know, my last escape attempt was for the purpose of simply killing you. I did not expect you to survive, especially after I blew off your limbs and a part of your face. I must hand it to you, you’re a tough bastard.” Jaeger laughed and then used his mechanical arm to reveal a prosthetic left eye. “Damn. You’re an android now?” Jaeger then spoke, “We still have some use for you. Although I still hold a terrible grudge towards you, and I very much so wish to have you tortured and killed. However, it is not my decision to make. There’s a tournament coming soon, and you’re going to represent Germany.”

Cole stared at the man and sighed. “Seriously, you people cannot do anything for yourselves. What’s it to me? For all that I know, you will just kill me as soon as I am done with this tourny. What are your plans?”, Jaeger quickly spoke. “I am not at liberty to discuss the government’s plans.” Cole quickly retorted, “And I am not at liberty to give a damn.” he turned his back on Jaeger as he laid against the wall of his cell. “What if we make a deal. I give you your freedom if you enter and win the tournament or you can just sit there and rot. There aren‘t that many choices to make. Unless you want us to give you your freedom, you will never escape again. ” Cole sighed as he sunk his head against his hands. He was tired of being a prisoner, he was also tired of the S.U. not giving him his rights. He remembered how much excitement he had when he was on the run from the government. No one could stop him and he had almost everything he wanted. Now he was stuck as a government prisoner and experiment. He is in fact the “Decomposition Elemental.”

The Decomposition element allows him to decompose or destroy any object or person he touches. He received this mysterious power from the S.U. science department of Project Element. He is one of the ten original and most powerful Elementals. The rest are by-products are deemed useless by the S.U. government. Apostle Jaeger is an example of its effectiveness. He was lucky that Cole held back not did not blow his brains inside out.

With little choice left, Cole then looked up and grinned. “I’ll make a deal alright. Let me go back home, with anything I request, after I am done with this tournament, without you guys trying to kill me, and I’ll go to this tournament and win, Is that alright?” Jaeger clasped his prosthetics hands together and stared at Cole. He would rather kill him but he also has a mission to carry out for the S.U. government. “Fine. You have yourself a deal.”
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm

crap im a german Dx

nah jk i like this story
Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 4: I accept
Page 1 of 1