TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 3: Mr. Vincent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 3: Mr. Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 3: Mr. Vincent   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 3: Mr. Vincent I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 pm

The city street was crowded. Hundreds of people walked back and forth to their homes and jobs. Vincent was the odd one in the crowd. He was the only one with tanned skin and a dog following him. It is a miracle that Anasta has not been put in a pound.

Vincent continued to walk around the city until he heard an announcement in the intercoms. “Citizens of Old Moscow. Return to your homes immediately. We are beginning the curfew at this time. We will explain once you’ve entered your homes and tune in to your radios or televisions. Thank you.” said a man on the intercoms. Everyone in the crowd looked around in confusion. The people, including Vincent, were wondering the reason behind the early curfew. Their confusion was put to a halt when the city’s police began to appear and tell people to go home.

As he hurried home, Vincent passed many blocks as people began to go into their homes. Anasta followed close and tried to keep up with Vincent as it became apparent that they were the only ones in the streets. Vincent buttoned up his coat as the temperature dropped rapidly. He soon passed Inka’s house and was about to take out his keys when he was grabbed and turned. It was a city police officer. “Sir, what are you doing outside of your home?” said the cop. “I was simply walking from Nakita Avenue and getting ready to enter my home before you stopped me. I hope I not in trouble, officer.”

The police officer stared at Vincent and then down at Anasta. The pug bared its teeth at the officer and shot a dirty look as the dog retreated behind Vincent. The officer then turned his attention to Vincent. “Sir, I will need your information. Give me your hand.” the officer pulled out a syringe type of device and waited for Vincent, who complied. The officer then stabbed Vincent’s neck and extracted the necessary amount of blood to gain his identity. He then looked up to Vincent and said, “Well, you’re clean. Have a good night, Mr. Vincent. Do not get caught outside of curfew again.”

Vincent nodded his head as the officer left. He looked down at Anasta who looked towards the cop’s direction and barked. It then looked up towards Vincent and wagged its tail. Vincent smiled and bent down as he pet Anasta. The pug barked and the proceeded to walk away. Vincent has tried to have Anasta live with him but the dog would simply go back outside. Vincent figured that it was just used to living out on the streets. He shrugged as he began to take out his keys but dropped them. He sighed as he stared up in the air for a few seconds before bending down and picking them up.

Once inside of his home, Vincent immediately turned on his radio and listened. “Earlier this evening, the Sovereignty of Utopia announced their new event. The ‘Ultimate Victor’ tournament. Those that wish to enter may do so at your nearest mall.” Vincent walked away and picked out a plate of cake he had baked and ate it as he listened. “The prize can be anything that they S.U. government can afford. The details will be explained to those who enter the tournament. Many countries have already signed up their best fighters for the glory of their country. There can only be a maximum of two-hundred participants. This tournament was funded by the house of Anderson. And now back to Dimitri and Olga.”

“I wonder how many people will enter the tournament? I sure hope that Borris isn’t planning on entering. Or Nickolai..” Vincent sighed and searched his bookshelf for a book. There were many books that he had read and so did not have much to choose from. He then decided to access his terminal keyboard. He grabbed a seat and sat down. A holographic screen came up from thin air as he began to type. He noticed that he had received an email. When he clicked on it he noticed that it was written in Arabic. He clicked it and a video message came up. A man wearing a hood over his head and looked up as he spoke in Arabic. Vincent translated it as the terminal translated it in his language. “Good evening. I hope that all is well in the city. We are currently waiting for your orders. All is well in the village. So far, the S.U. scum have not touched out home. But they are fast approaching. You must hurry with your mission or else the revolt will not succeed. When you are done watching this be sure to decrypt it and then delete it. For all that we know, they could be watching this. Ah. Before I forget, ’the great one rises from his ashes, as the time of resurrection passes. Let the great one hear this message, and free us from bondage.’”

Vincent screamed as he felt a sharp pain in his head. He fell on the floor and screamed even louder as the pain intensified. He pushed everything out of his way and threw his chair against the wall. The pain became unbearable as he fell on his knees and crawled towards his bed. Strange images fluttered in his mind. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes, as he tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 3: Mr. Vincent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: