TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tranformers Resonance RPS

Go down 
+2
HorridWing
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Tranformers Resonance RPS Empty
PostSubject: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 am

A heavy gusts began to pick up as a single mechanical large being walked slowly through the sands of the Great Dunes. His mission unclear he strides painfully slow as his posture gives him a sort of confident appearance. A large grin grew on the being’s face as his red eyes glowed through the heavy gust. After walking for several minutes the being stopped as its grin grew wider. A large stone stood before the being with several characters written over it. “Territoy of the Wicked”, it read.

This is far too easy. While he’s gone conquering Xyng’s territory I’ll simply occupy this territory for myself. Foolish Con. (The Being)

The being laughed to himself as he walked past the large stone and noticed that some ripples were in front of him. He touched it and watched as his hand went through it and quickly retracted his hand. He looked at it curiously and noticed no damage of any sort. Again he put his hands on the ripples as they went through again. Smiling, the being fully immersed himself in the ripples as he was suddenly stabbed in the abdomen by a tentacle. Before he could go any further in he was pushed back and was stabbed by several more tentacles. He was then grabbed on every limb and hoisted into the air while a small Decepticon walked out.

The first thing the being noticed was the lack of a face, but he could faintly hear a low chuckle despite the loud gusts of the winds. This small Decepticon then slammed the being into the sand as he couldn’t move.

Confused? Don’t be. I always know when easy prey is nearby and you came just as I was about to gather other materials. You’ll do I suppose.

Wa…wait! What are you- (The Being)

The tentacles suddenly pierced the face of the being, silencing him.

Delacroix the Wicked doesn’t like questions.

The tentacles wrapped themselves around the being’s limbs as they began to tug slowly. Wires snapped and metal began to break apart as the limbs were pulled apart. Delacroix casually walked into the ripples with the limbs. Inside was a massive base that could easily pass as a fortress. Delacroix walked through several chambers before coming to a lab with bio tanks with many more limbs inside of them. He put the limbs inside one of the many tanks available and closed it. He then left the lab and the base altogether as he walked outside and was greeted by the harsh winds of the Great Dunes.

Delacroix looked around. Nothing interested him. He then transformed into his Su-35 form and flew incredibly fast into the sky. Above the clouds he soared until he felt he was high enough. He then activated his soliton radar as he began searching. He did this for several hours before he stopped and returned to base.

POV of Delacroix

While experimenting with certain materials I have discovered I go to a secure location in my labs. Many projects of mine were locked safely here due to the immense amount of time it would take to finally finish them. As I look around I recall many of these devices and what I had planned to do with them. I lay my hands on a orb the size of a human and hold it in my hands. This one was supposed to be able to absorb energy around it and transfer it to the user. Unfortunately it sucked the energy from the user instead and would store the energy into itself.

I then moved onto another invention. A blade made of pure raw energon that was capaple of cutting through nearly anything and delivering a lethal virus to any that is cut by it. But it too failed me. I picked up the blade and looked into it. Clear as glass and one of the few that nearly made it through mass production for the old army. I placed it back where I had picked it up and went on to look at something else.

My best creation that failed miserably and nearly cost me my life. The "power." Highly unoriginal name but it was named the power for a reason. The ultimate creation and my personal pride and joy. That was until I found out that it would never work. No matter what I did it would never turn on. This device was to be combined with the owners spark and give them the power unlike any other.

Feeling tired of remembering such failures I retreated back into my quarters where I slumbered. Hopefully something eventful actually happens. I tired of this so much...
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 am

The night has fallen upon the dunes...the winds have finally calmed, and it is nothing but a calm, cold, dark, endless array of sand. Everywhere you turn, more and more sand. Even so, at these times of night, many cons still walked about, looking for someone to fight with. For what reason? Power? Respect? Boredom? Who knows, but nobody could do a damn thing about it, for these were some of the most powerful cons in the, now dead army. Far along the east of the dunes, a lone warrior roamed. He stood tall, with wings and a massive sword outsretching from his side. Many cons would come along to take on, what looked to be an incredible challenge...and many cons would fail. Sometimes, the fights really were about respect. Thus when an opponent came along that just looked strong... he or she would most definitely be attacked. Unfortunately, a lot of cons that look amazingly strong, prove otherwise to the ones who really are. These were the thoughts of HorridWing as he wandered about, in search of a myth that could prove to be the sole individual he was looking for, for so long.

HORRIDWING POV

As I walk along the dunes through the cold night, I notice exactly what the stories exclaimed. Not many live to see what I saw.... a strange stone that read in cybertronian, "Territory of the Wicked". I then noticed the ripples... I knew of this trap as well... I cautiously walked through it, as a tentacle came out to attack! I swiftly dodged it, as another came along, and i chopped it, with my concealed dagger. I then pulled out my sword, as a few more came, and deflected them, trying not to chop them all to pieces. I wound up slicing another, down the middle, so as to avoid being pierced through my heart. I then jumped back, and grabbed the tentacles, and called out to he, whom i searched for...

Lunar!!

The tentacles suddenly stopped attacking...

How do you know that name? I no longer go by that name...

And I suppose you expect me to call you Delacroix now...

He then stepped out to see me....My Mandalorian flashed a bright red, almost as a signal of trust.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:57 am

I walk through the lush green fauna. I've missed half of the war, but no matter. I now have my own territory. This so called valley of eden is my new home now. I am its master and her my mistress. The valley provides me food shelter and sometimes sport...like now.

I sniff the air and i smell two bots a couple of miles away. I track them as I used to track those that Darkfather would want to have killed. I slink into the shrubbery as I set off to kill those invaders of my land.

(Bot 1)"Damn that horridwing! With him and that crazy Delacroix in the dunes theres no way we can set our own territory!"

(Bot2) "Yeah, but hey, look here, we can settle here and claim this our own. The valley of eden is practically void of cybertronian life just these meat bags." ( Shoots of a small mammal)

(Bot1) " True, this could prove suitable for us." *laughs and raises energon cube* "To the Kings of Eden!"

(Bot2) *laughs* "To the -GHHHHHLLK"

The first bot looked at his companion in shock as he saw fluids spewing from the stump where his head was. He took his cannons out and looked around.

"Come out coward! Face Gideon! The king of-"

Gideon was cut off from his tirade as a large beast held him down. It resembled ones the humans call lions, but it was bigger...much bigger. As the stench of fear from Gideon seeped through the nostrils of the beast...it spoke.

"Funny thing about the valley of eden...for all its wondrous beauty, it has such dangerous beasts..."

Gideon: "Who are you?!"

"Me?! I am Eden's Master...I am Nemeos..and you....are prey."

The tranquility of the valley was disturbed as Gideon's screams tore through the valley as Nemeos ripped Gideon's torso with his claws and dismembering his limbs. After the screams died down, there was a roar. One made from the Master of Eden, affirming his dominance and his territory and staking his claim. Nemeos disappeared into the jungle, leaving two bodies of what was once bots on a wooden spike.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:04 am

Looking at this Decepticon that stands before me I feel a feeling of rememberance. My old leader. My dear friend in arms. My comrade.

Horrid...wing.

That's right.

It has been some time.

Too long. I was afraid that you may have decided to live in the city. I knew better than to think you'd be killed. Not one of my Mandalorians. To think you've been out here all this time...

My thoughts excatly. Without much to do I settled here in the Great Dunes. Many Decepticons come to me for many things, mostly for my head.

Same here on my end. Many honorable warriors. They reminded me of a certain someone.

That trait is not suited in this place. I have learned that quickly in near-death. Here, you are either the hunter or the hunted.

That explains the holo-projector. Haven't seen ripples like that since the war.

I have studied many methods of ambush and other such tactics by observing the many creatures that inhabit this place. Spiders are truly fascinating creatures.

Right... Oh yeah sorry about your, uh, tentacles...

Hmm.

Both Horridwing and I looked around ourselves as we noticed that during our conversation we had been surrounded by the locals. It wouldn't surprise me if they were a tribe. Horridwing looked around and held a smirk on his face as his sword shot out from his forearm and grasped quickly by his hand. He then lifted the large blade onto his shoulder and took a step forward.

I, Horridwing will face any who dare to set foot on this soil! Make haste with your choice or forever live in shame.

Horridwing?! We are not here for you, just that insane one next to you. If you get in our way we'll be forced to destroy you as well! (Gideon)

You mean my ally then. Come then! I'll take you all on. Right here, right now!

I can handle them. I needn't your help.

You?? Ha! You're not excatly the strongest, Lunar.

Delacroix.

Whateves. I'm gonna lend ya a hand.

I could never argue with Horridwing. His way was best, I had to remember that. Still, one should always at least give one's opinion. Looking around I noticed that some of the Decepticons that were in the group were not anywhere to be found. I know this tactic. My patience wears thin as I begin to exploit it. My tentacles extend straight into the air as they dived into the sands. Suddenly explosions blew sand everywhere as the Decepticons that were hit self-destructed when the sparks were hit.

Horridwing, taking advantage of the distraction I had created lunged through the blinding sands. All I could detect were the sounds of blade colliding as many silhouettes began to tumble and be covered by the sands. Those that escaped Horrid's wrath soon began to charge towards me. A cube ejected from my shoulder as I caught it falling down. I pressed it tightly as a lance soon appeared in my hand. The first two made their move. I deflected both their strikes as my lance smashed their heads off of their torsos. My tentacles sliced their limbs off as they flicked them to my opponents, giving me enough time to boost to the side and skewer three more on my lance. The last two looked at me as one ran while I flicked the skewered ones off of my lance. I held my lance above my head and took a step forward as I threw it and impaled the coward. The last one transformed as he fled to the East.

When giving my attention to my leader I watched as he stabbed a Decepticon and pinned his body to the ground. One other attempted to sneak attack him. He managed to punch Horridwing in the face, but this did little as Horrid delivered a downward strike with his fist that smashed the Decepticon's head into the ground, shattering it. The entire area was littered with bodies, mostly by Horridwing's doing. One last Decepticon did the same as the last I faced and headed East, unknown to Horridwing, but no matter. I walked towards him as I spoke:

I have something I want to use on you.

Some thank you and for the love of Primus never EVER word anything like that again.

Trust me. You will not regret it...

Horridwing reluctantly followed me into the ripples. What he found was an enourmous base that can house thousands of Decepticons for any purpose he sees fit. I lead him down through several hundred levels as he marvels at the many areas it contains.

You built this?...

Of course not. I am far too busy to apply my body to such a tedious task. I know not who owned this base or even if it was around during the war, but it was empty upon arrival. I now use this area as my weapons base. Of course, this is the only base I have. There is one in particular that I want you and a few others to absorb...

What's that?

The "power."

Not that thing again...

I continued to have Horridwing follow me as we entered several chambers until we came into my most secure one. Among the many failures around us there lied before us my ultimate creation. Horridwing stared at it curiously as he looked at me.

It seems to have gotten smaller. What makes you think it'll work this time?...

As he asked me this I pulled out several shards from one of my cube containers and displayed them to him.

What are those?

Crystals.

From where? What are they?

Energon. Raw energon.

But...those things are unstable and useless.

I have discovered a new source of power within these crystals. They only respond to high concentrations of radiation and omega waves, which is what a spark gives off. While in the dunes I also found that only several pieces of sand carry high levels of solidified and highly compressed charges of Sempiterna fuel. Fuel that can only be found in large doses in Cybertron, which is now dead. How if got here on Earth I do not know but that matter little. If I combine these with the "power" I will be able to finally activate it, thus finally completing my greatest work. Are you willing to gain more power than ever before?

Horridwing looked at me then at my device. He sighed to himself and thought about it for a few minutes before giving me his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:48 am

15 hours earlier

A transport aircraft left Merskie Facility with a top secret cargo to be transferred to the Norvis Military base. Several hours into the flight the aircraft encounter mechanical problems and had to make an emergence landing on the newly terra-formed Island that was inhabited by the Transformers. Due to the peace accord with the Transformers, no human vehicle or device can transmit a signal in or out of this territory. Furthermore humans are not prohibited within this zone and are at their own risk.

5 hours earlier

After no contact with the transport team, the military officials had contacted Perceptor the Autobot Embassador and requested assistance in recovering the "Cargo". Since the transport landed in Decepticon territory, Perceptor had to contacted Shockblast the Decepticon Embassador and put the case forward. To their dismay the motion was denied and rescue of the transport and the cargo was stalled.

Present time.

The crew of the transport work frantically to repair the fuel pump little to they know they are being stalked by Deathstalker drones. These nasty lil bug like transformers will attack anything that moves, including humans. Like a shadow they inch closer to the downed aircraft and they pick their targets and then they attack..The six human troopers open fire on the Deathstalkers and the Deathstalkers fire back, the ship is hit and it shakes violently from the hit. Meanwhile as the carnage is taking place, the power to the Cryo-chamber within the ship is cut due to the damage from the fight and the subject within starts to wake.

After an hour, the human crew and troopers were over run by the Deathstalkers, the bodies of the humans were mangled and blood stains the sand. The subject pushes open the door to the chamber that is no longer sealed, that person is me. I am confused to where I am, this is not the lab that was my home since I could remember. I then walk down the cargo bay and out the side door. The light of the sun is something I am not used to, the smell of fresh air teases my nose and then I sense danger....something is watching me...is this a simulation? No, this is real.

Suddenly some sort of metal beast attacks me along with four other ones, I put may arms out to my sides and I catch them all in a magnetic field. They snarl, growl and struggle. As I look at them I see they had killed the crew of this ship I was in....how I got into this ship was another question. Angered I close my hands into a fists and I watch as the five metal beasts are crushed into scrap metal and explode. I drop the bodies and I start to look around, I cry out for help...but nothing.....I cry out again for help and I get no response....I get angry and slam my fist that is charged with energy off the ground..sending a shockwave. Some distance away Delacroix and Horridwing feel the blast from my strike.

Did you feel that Delacroix?

Horrid had is back turned to him and when he turned Delacroix was already leaving the base and taking to the skies. Horrid laughs and starts to follow him thinking to himself how Delacroix was always like this and had not changed one bit.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 pm

"Disappeared without a trace hm, I just killed them all."
A tall figure strides out of one of the many caves in the Shadow Lands talking to himself and the rocks.
"All who find me die, ha none have found me yet."
He steps out onto the ledge of the cliff and look around him at the endless rain soaked range. Four large claws extend from his back finally being able to feel the cold air for many a year. He flexes his arms and checks his blades extending them to the ground.
"It's been so long...why did I hide again?" The figure hisses at himself. "Yes that's right...the noises they were too loud they had to be silenced...but no matter how many I killed it did not stop...why have I emeraged?"
He scales down the cliff side in one stride, slamming on the ground. The being stops trying to remember what happened before stasis.
"Ah yes the slaughter, on the battlefeild." The being hisses. "If they could not fight along side me then they should have died.
He looks up toward a bright spot in horizen, with tall skyscrapers and many Transformers heading into the city.
"The noises are coming from there! Why do they follow me so!" The being screams smashing the landscape to nothing but rubble. "I must stop the noises!"
He jumps onto the cliffside and spots movment on the ground. Curious Decepeticons have gathered to see what is making all that noise. He jumps down onto the ground and looks around at the stunned Decepticons.
"Peons" The being hisses.
The four claws on his back extand slicing the decepticons into many different peices instantly.
"They have only gotten weaker over these long years"
He turns toward the city again and starts walking toward the city, he activates his boosters and flys toward the city.
"The noises...must...stop."

"Great now I've gotten lost and am in the desert...this place's georaphy is weird."
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 pm

I see a plane going down in my valley followed by a large crash. Humans, such a worthless race, soft exoskeletons, no special abilities...bah! The forest will eat them all. Such is my land. My home. No sooner than a few minutes I hear the humans shout as they're ripped apart by Deathstalkers and other denizens. Suddenly, I feel something. As If an energy of sorts coming form the crash site. I run over to the crash site to see what it was.

The ground was stained red with human blood as some of the Death Stalkers continued to rip apart bloody corpses. They flee when they see me coming. I look around at the carnage it seems that no one has survived. I sniff the air and track each and every scent, all of them leading me to corpses...except one. It lead me to a pile of cybertronian animals that were crushed. I growl my displeasure. Not only that they invaded the sanctity of my home, they invade with the intention to kill....I sniff out my new prey...this one seems different from the others. No matter, I'm going to find out who or what this.....human is then....I'll subject him to the limits to my "mercy".

As I track the lone survivor. Two familiar scents wafted through me...I growl as I look up west towards the dunes. I see two small dots in the air coming here. They must've felt it as well. Old comrades deserve a proper welcome. I slink back to the shadows and wait for them...my prey would have to wait....but not long....
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:27 pm

A lone transformer stood in the roaring sands inside a place many call the great dunes the bot was right outside a cave many called the place the cave of the ghost, many bots believed it was a myth that an earth animal called a wolf could live in a desert. And while this bot was not superstitious he could not help but be feel fear when he was near the cave but the bot not believing in ghosts decided that it was better to head in the cave for refuge then to stay outside. As he move into the cave the bot felt like something was watching him and soon he was screaming at the cave walls screaming at them to show themselves his screaming echoed around the caves and the bot flinched at his own voice. He stopped screaming suddenly when stalactite feel from the roof of the cave almost directly on top of him rendering him unconscious.

A dark figure materialized over the downed robot and one word made its way into its feral brain. Dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 am

I hear some sort of noise....I look up to the sky and see what looks like aircraft. I start to panic as I am sure it is more people who want to put me in storage again. No...I like this freedom. I kick up a sandstorm by conducting a magnetic field. I then take this as a chance to go hide in the forest region of this crazy place. I finally stop when I get into a high tree and I notice how my suit cloaks itself to blend into the background. I peer out of the trees every so slightly to watch the skyline, I see the aircraft fly where I was and for some odd reason they turn into giant metal monsters as they land.

OMG! What crazy place have they dropped me?

I sit down on the large branch and I ponder what I have done. I start to regret killing the machine animals. I should have just EMPed them....

I don’t belong here...then again.....I don’t belong with my own kind.

I start scanning the forest for any threats, I know something is out there...something big...I can sense it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

A shot was heard, as a male transformer was thrown back, as the male mech skidded back, he looked forward, as the smoke appeared from the shot, a black figure walked through it, a slender female, tall, and large from her armour, as the smoke cleared the female was revealed, deadly from head to toe. The male stood up and ran to her, his fist flying through the air, targeting her cheek. the female grabbed his fist, and pushed it to the side, as she kicked the mech's head back, and spinned around, punching the mech in the face, the mech, grabbing her fist, and went to punched her, she ducked, and slammed her claws into his head. The mech growled, and went to grab his weapon, the female leaned down, and watched him, her eyes red. The mech fired upon her, but she just stood there watching, she took her left arm and let two missile's hit him. as the mech fell back, she grabbed his neck, and slammed his head into the ground...she put her foot on his head.

It's time for you Autobot's to eat Dirt like we had to.

As she shot her cannons into the sky, a red line went up to the clouds, As all the Decepticons that where ready to take over the city, was rising up and grabbing their weapons.
As she walked off, the Autobot mech stood up and growled, he ran toward her, and punched her form, she just dodged it, and went behind him, and sliced his head from his body with her arm blade.
she crossed her arms, and watched as the none leaderless decepticon's marched toward their destination.

Bieng the Heir to be to the Decepticons, she felt it was more her duty to be Decepticon chaos.
she knew those Decepticons would die, and autobots will die, and thus another little battle would accur.
she grinned to herself, she also knew, the sparks of the next generation, the sparkling of the Autobots would be unattended...
she walked toward the city of both Decepticons and Autobots.

she didnt care for the battle.
she was doing this for her own fun.

As jets and trucks went toward the large city, she jumped into the air, and transformed into her jet, she flew toward the city, cackling, as only her Decepticon symbols where seen, as the black one's lit up red.

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Horridwing and I scan the area for anything of interest. I managed to detect traces of fresh omega waves. I walk towards its location as Horridwing follows.

Where are we headed?

Omega waves. Up ahead. Must collect samples.

Alright cool...

Just was we were prepared to continue forward I suddenly detected a large mass of omega waves nearby. I turned to face the direction of the immense source and wonder how I missed it. Somewhere in the trees and forest I can see the physical energy of the omega waves. It resembled a human...

Omega waves, somehow in physical form. Somewhere in the trees, must retrieve it.

Will you speak normally? I hate it when you get like this...

It couldn't be helped. When something arouses my interest I begin to babble and speak in short sentences to quickly explain my thoughts. This often annoys my comrades but it is the sufficient form of communication. Taking advantage of my discovery I begin to put my analysis to the test. Activating my human weapons the GSh-30 internal cannon on my right shoulder lifts itself up from its hiding place as it begins firing into the trees. The bullets bounced back towards me as something glowed bright blue and deflected every shot. The rounds punctured into my armor but this did not pose much of a problem for me.

Horridwing noticed the blue energy and lauched himself in mid-air as he hovered above me to get a good look at what it was I was shooting at. I simply began to move forward as Horridwing informed me that the target was running, confirming my suspicion. I began to run as I smash through trees when a sudden pair of trees smacked into me and knocked me on my feet. I quickly got up and continued to chase after the target. It was running and it looked confused as it constantly changed routes and looked around itself.

It's a human!

Aknowleged. Preparing to capture.

How?

I search for a device in my compartment as I pull out a cube shaped object. Horridwing stares at it curiously as I begin to explain what it is while at the same time chase after the human.

One of my creations. Saps energy of targets. Requires immense amounts of energy. Very dangerous but effective. Call it the plasma core.

So you'll use that to absorb the omega waves from that human and?...

Render it unconcious.

Good enough. I'll circle around and corner him.

Horridwing transformed and flew at full-throttle towards the sky. He then dived downwards as he transformed and smashed his feet into the ground, sending a shockwave across the land. The human flew backwards as he landed near my feet. I kneeled down and was prepared to activate the plasma core before he suddenly released an EMP blast. My body couldn't move and my optics could see nothing. Everything was black and I could hear nothing. It was almost as if I was in stasis lock. Quite peaceful.

Just when I was getting used to being in stasis lock I was awoken the feeling of energon being inserted into my spark. This is done since I have no face to begin with. I slowly open my optics and stare Horridwing in the face as he looks down at me.

He's gone.

So he got away. A shame. Would have made a good conductor for the "power."

Nevermind that, I have something in mind...

I look to my leader and notice a sly smile cross his face. He has an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 pm

I try to catch my breath after using a lot of my strength getting away from the giant metal soldiers.....What where they I wonder? They are not drones like I used to train on. They think on their own...they are highly intelligent. That symbol on them...familiar. I then start to remember my past, the time I spent in the lab, the time I realized.....the people who kept me there...the people who made me....where just using me. I was never hugged, cared for....not like I seen. Not like how I seen some of them act with each other.

....they treated me like a monster.

I touch down from my flight and I hide in a tall Redwood tree. I huddle deep within the thick branches, no where near sight of anything. I look at my hands...I realize that I done wrong in killing those metal beasts. Then again the people wanted me to do this? At the lab they pushed me and pushed me to attack and use my gifts for the purpose of killing. They made me a bad person....they made me a monster...and when......I... I shake my head...I wont remember my sin...that bad day that really made them put me away.

(Low voice) I just wanted to be liked...accepted...just to be...normal.

I huddle against the middle of the tree and get some rest. Later on I must find food to help restore some strength. I close my eyes and let my sense protect me. I got to be ready for anything if I want to survive.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Just as we were ready to take off... A roar echoed through the thicke of the jungle. Trees were being pushed aside, branches falling, leaves all over the place and birds flying away. The beast stormed toward us, as I swung my sword out from my side, slicing a large tree down in front of us. Delacroix prepared himself for battle as well, as things grew quiet. A loud silence fell upon the jungle until a massive lion jumped out from behind the tree i sliced down. It landed upon me, as i tried to fight it off with my sword. Delacroix's tentacles grabbed the beast and lifted it off of me, as I got up. The lion struggled to get free. I looked upon it closely, and recognized who it was... I was too enraged to care at the moment, however. I slowly spun around, a slammed my sword into the back of the beast, so that it fell upon it's belly. It bounced from the impact of smashing into the ground, and i then swiftly spun the oppositte direction and swung my sword back up to catch the belly of the beats. The beast was now airborne.... Then twirling it a bit I slammed the side of my sword into the back of the beast, so that it fell upon its belly once more. It moaned in pain...as smirked. Delacroix then approached the beast for his turn...

Wait...

Delacroix stopped... I then played it off...

This is... I now recognize this bot.

Is he of us as well?

Nemeos... The lion! The great Mandalorian Beast!

My Mandalorian symbol flashed again, as the lion began to rise.

You....are.... HorridWing.

Yes... It has been too long... My apolgies...

.....We should be going....

He is correct... Do come with us, Nemeos, the lion. Allow us to repair the damage we caused.

Nemeos, looked upon us. He growled a bit...but had to accept. He was in bad shape.

Do, come along!

We all then transformed and made our way to Delacroix's base once more.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I watch my new prey huddling against the tree he looks like a lowly human but i sense something...more. I look up and I see both horrid and lunar hovering over. Looks like we both want the same thing. I shudder to think what Lunar would do to this meat bag, but what ever it is, I will find out.....and then kill him.

I start to tense up and sprint as fast as I can. Using my sense of smell, I locate my prey and grab him before he had a chance to attack. I run off with him to the deepest darkest part of the jungle where my lair is. I throw my prey down and pin him with my paw

"You....human, are invading my home.... why are you here..."

"I-I'm trying to remember...please, I don't mean any harm. We crashed here and those things attacked us."

"As they should! both humans and cybertronians have been coming here to exploit resources for their greed. I cannot allow my home to be destroyed.."

I put my face closer to his and bare my teeth. "Now, if you dont want me to play with your bowels, you'll tell me what you are..."

He looked at me and sighed, "All I remember is the times that I was in a lab.....i dont know where I got my powers.."

I start to press down with my paw and look at his face contort in pain, I let go and he breathes easy. I see he's telling the truth....now his fate to me seems unclear. I saw in him a part of me that happened so long ago. I look down at my tri sparked chamber. This..meatbag has been through experiments as same as me. Now the question is should I let him live....or kill him. I edge closer to him and bare my fangs.

"If I find out that you're lying to me....I will kill you."

"So, what now... "

"Stay here and dont move. you'll have everything you need here..and stay hidden."

I turn my back on him and go towards the brush. I hope I didnt make the wrong decision. No matter now I must deal with two more intruders.

[ps. my post comes before horridwings. smug]
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 am

Ragnorak walks through the gates of the city without so much as a second look from most and getting through the guard post with realative ease. Even though his armor looks aceint compared to those around him.
"How lax is this place? Do they have no sense of self preservation? Pathetic."
As he walks through the streets he hears gossip from others as he walks by. Appartanly there was a crash somewhere on the island, and many strong transformers have flocked toward it. Not that this has anything to do with what he wants but he may go at it a different way now.
"If their secuirty is so lax then why not have a little fun hm? Let's ease them into this and let terror rise at a steady rate. No point in ending all the fun here and now is there?"
He continues walking through the city taking in all the sights. It's as if they made this entire city to fall with such tall skyscapers could crush so much by destroying one of them. He comes acroos a cliffside on an outer edge of the city and jumps up onto a ledge.
"Might as well may need the hi-." Ragnorak retortd to himself before screaming. "The noises their back! Why..."
He goes down to ground and hold his audio recpetors but to no use. It takes him a moment to regain his composure. In this moment he realizes just how deserted this cliffside is...no one is around. WIth that he turns around and starts carving a hole into the wall.

A few hours later, night:

The roads are deserted expect for a few souls as Ragnorak walks casually through the streets finally turning a corner and coming across a lone guard. Ragnorak walks slowly up to guard and stops next to the transformer. He turns so that his side is pointed toward the guard and just stands there. The guard becomes curious and turns toward Ragnorak. When suddenly one of his claws impale the guard. Then the claw opens tearing the unlucky transformer apart, the claw then regrabs The corpse and attatches it to the wall. Ragnorak then slowly walks back to his new "home" thinking to himself how fun this will be.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:18 am

As we arrived at my headquarters, I had both Nemeos and Horridwing follow me to where the "power" was held. I then began to explain to Nemeos about its purpose.

This device in my hand is the only thing that will grant us power beyond anything we can imagine. The power of the Decepticons. Maybe that's what I should call it. The Spark Amplifier. Suitable. To the point.

If this thing is so great then why is it not activated?

I lack a unique power source. Even though we all give off omega wave radiation, none compare to a certain human I found earlier. The amount of waves is astounding. Simply amazing.

A human?

Yes. Did you happen to see one in your kingdom?

What does a human look like?

Small. Some average around 5ft if fortunate enough. This one wore a special suit. White hair and shining blue eyes. They have two arms and legs like us in our main form.

I saw nothing matching that description, although I did find two Decepticons that were snooping around my home uninvited.

I assume you're talking about us?

No, no. They were some others. They came from the South judging by their scent.

That makes sense. Lunar and I battled a few Cons before we came to your home. Right, Lunar?

I stared at Nemeos. Something was off about him. His voice was strong and filled with truth, but were they? I could not help but wonder if he did see the human. I turned from the two and began to speak. I will find my answer soon enough.

No matter. The human is not needed. You two have more than enough omega waves to gain the "power." All I need is time to combine Sempiterna fuel from the sand shards with the Spark Amplifier. Once that phase is complete I will begin to procedure of meshing your spark with the "power."

Leaving the two to their own I entered my lab and picked the the sands shards with the Sempiterna fuel. I looked at them. My optics internal microscope zoomed in on the small masses. Small red shards with vein like tendrils inside. At least, that's what it looked like. Extremely rare pieces found on this pitiful world. Just as I was prepared to go on about doing my work, I had a sudden thought.

The humans created this island...the sands itself are from the world's deserts including the Sahara, Gobi and Thar. That must mean that the humans have some of the fuel on their parts, unless it is under the sands themselves. Then there's that human with omega waves. What of him?...

I clicked my claws together as I began to ponder on the origins of these sources of power. When patience slips from me I would occasionally stab one of my tentacles into the walls several times before find my patience again. After that is done I begin to work on my device. I hold it in my hand as I stare at it.

So small. Like an orb of some sort. Looking inside of it I would have assumed that it was a fragment of some sort of spark. It resonates an atmosphere of pure bliss. Just by holding it I can already feel just how powerful I would become. I wonder about the other two. My fellows Mandalorians. And what of the others? Time will only tell.

Outside POV

Several hours passed by after Delacroix began working on his most prized experiment. He finally returns to his comrades some time later and shows them the completed Spark Amplifier. Delacroix chuckles to himself as they look at the floating orb in his hand. It glowed a dark purple and held the Decepticon insignia.

What are the side-effects?...

None at this point. However, if we are to become stronger then one of you must first use it.

Why don't you? You're the one that created it!

I created it, yes, but if you want this power to become yours then test it. If I use it then there will be no more to produce if I am rendered immobile or dead.

By Primus you're pushy.

Making ends meet by the doings of others bears better results. Especially if I am to see it firsthand. Now make your choice!

Both Horridwing and Nemeos were taken aback by Delacroix's sudden rise in his voice. Rarely does he show frustration of anger towards anyone other than himself. The two looked to one another and then Delacroix as his faceless head stared at them while also standing completely still.

Alright...I made my choice.

So have I.

Share with me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 am

I took the big metal cat’s advice and stayed in the forest, I found some fruit and berries to eat along with some fish in the rivers. I made a small fire pit in the rocky shore of the river to ensure I don’t start a bigger fire. I sparked the fire with my electricity skill and I cook the fish to perfection. I start to wonder how I learned these skills, it’s almost instinctive to me to want to survive. As I eat I think about my plan of action, I mean....really where could I go? The humans would just cage me again...or put me in storage.

I start tapping the side of my head and by accident gave myself a shock....I growl in anger but suddenly I start to remember....that symbol.....Decepticon.....and Autobots. I try to think which is good and bad....damn this is hard....why can’t I remember? All I know is that I am not going back to being a lab rat for nobody. Tired from the day I find a soft sheltered spot under a hill in the forest. I then fall asleep, my head filled with a million questions....questions that must be answered
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm

As the city of Monumentum, was burning, flames erupting from smaller buildings, The female looked down to the bloody small battle, Decepticons and Autobots fought, I simply grinned behind my mask.

HAWK POV
Pathectic, these Decepticons have lost their way of respect and cruelty. fight, and fight, is what they know, but where is the true one's self, where you make them fear you, and hate you, none the less, where is the part, where you make the weaker ones die. Thus i cloak myself, and silenty fly towards my destination. my feet landed gently on the building far sided to the north of the city, I enter the building, through the main gate, I walk past Transformers, they dont detect me, or sence me, perfect. I casually go up the elevators, to each level. When i enter, a small sparkling, is walking around,with a toy of some sort, he looks at the elevator door, but see's nothing, I walk toward him, and silently take out my arm blades...as my stealth mode vanishes, he turns and see's me, before he can utter a scream, i slam my blade into his spark chamber, my eyes glow darker,reflecting of the sparkling's optics. as i stand back up to my normal level, i grab the dead sparkling, and smile. I turn to see the window reflecting the burning buildings, I run toward it, holding my prize, and smash through it, I fall toward the ground, laughning, as the small fight of the autobots and Decepticons wages, As i land, I run through the crowd, Other Autobots see the dead sparkling, and start running after me, I smirked, and ran.

Normal POV

The female ran, through out the city, dodging some Decepticons, and some Autobots, She turned a corner and met with a tall transformer. The male transformer had killed a guard, and now was looking at her. she pionted out where his claws where covered with energon. she never met this one, not that she remembered. he started walking toward her, she took it as a threat, and growled, a beast growl, but there was no animal to her, yes her name was Hawk, what human's call it as a bird, but she has had that name since a sparkling, what others call it, its not to her concern, she pionted her left arm blade, her right hand holding the dead sparkling.

Who are you.

Ragnorak.

Wonderful, now out of my way Ragnorak.

what if i dont?

Then I'll inflict some serious Damage to you.

I would like to see you try Femme.

The female flashed her eyes red, annoyed to the fact, this mech wished her to prove it, she walked toward him, she slung the spark behind her, as both her claws sharpened, the mech stood there, his optics moving with every inch of her movement. she simply flashed from her spot, and went behind him, she spin kicked him, only for him to turn around and grab her foot, she growled, and took her foot from him, and just kicked him, he dodged and smiled, as he punched her in the chest knocking her back, she skidded back, and growled again, she ran towards him, and slid through his legs, and did a quick hand stand, as her legs met the ground, she slammed her fist into his head, he simply took a few steps back.

he turned with his arm cannon, she moved out of the way, and slammed her fist into the ground, as the ground shook, for that second he looked down to the ground, she flashed away, and appeared above him spinning and slamming her left foot into his face, he was thrown back, and skidded, she simply hovered, and took out one of her arm blades, and flashed, but before she went to her distination, Ragnorak grabbed her leg, and slammed her into the ground, she made a soft gasp, and then covered her face, as her twin cannons transformed and appeared over her shoulders, and slammed two powerful red beams into his face.

The male transformer, was thrown back, as he just watched the sky, "wow, what a punch" he thought, he was getting up, as his optics landed on the female, who was already up, and getting her cannon's ready once again. Ragnorak simply stood up, and took out his own weapons, as they started to charge, both of the transformers let their weapons go. The red beam slammed Ragnorak, as the weapons of Ragnorak slammed into the female. both where thrown back, as the explosion was seen for miles.

a few moments later..

smoke was clearing both craters, as the female stood up, her eyes once again red, her frame black, she pressed her chest compartment, as a small camera appeared in a orb, it went over to the other crater, to see the mech starting to get up, the female smirked to her delight, and transformed into her helicopter form, the sparkling being held by her weapons, as she flew toward the location she could eat peacefully.
the valley of eden.

Loud thundering sounds where heard, as Helicopter blades twirled around the sky, A rare sight, A Decepticon flying through the valley of eden, A dead small transformer around the missiles. Her Decepticon symbols clear to see for everyone, A threat, to those who dont leave her be, She flew around the valley, and found a area she could easily be detected, because there was no trees, accept lush green grass, and the sun was shining there, she transformed in mid air, and let her battle mask uncover her face, as her heels slammed into the grass, she looked around and smiled, her antenna's twitching hearing the birds, and the animals, she sat on the grass, and took the sparkling, starting to tear it apart, and starting to eat the mechanical bieng.

( ;D yay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 pm

I hear some noise so I wake up and come out of my hiding place ever so quietly and slowly. An there I see it in the clearing....a large metal giant...eating something...looks like a small metal creature. I am not phased by this cause I know some creatures must hunt to survive...it’s just nature...my mother....no...I have not mother...grrrr anyway. I creep around the forest edge to get a better look at the giant. I use my magnetic skill to push against gravity to put me up a tree. I watch as it finishes eating and it lays back in the field...I realize this is a female giant as she as the same characteristics of a human female.

(Low voice) So like us, but much bigger. I wonder if she is friendly? Only one way to find out.

I use my magnetic powers to mock fly down to her location, she is quietly laying down and I get close and I announce myself to her.

Hello there.

She sits up quickly and draws her weapons.

Who is there?

She jumps up and spins around quickly not seeing anyone.

Come out Autobrats!!!!!!!

I then fly down in front of her and show myself.

(Chuckles) I am not Autobrat. I am me.

A human!? Wait.....your....flying without a machine....what in the name of Cyclonius is this?!

Yes...Human or whatever I am.....

She raises her weapon to attack but pauses after I say.... Can you help me?

You realize I’m a Decepticon? I mean....you know what we are right?

I know your Decepticon by that symbol yes. Your good right?

She starts to think to herself....A human with this power who is not aware that she is evil...well this has promise for chaos and profit. She puts out her hand and I land in it, she puts on a smile.

I will take care of you human....by the way what is your name?

They call me Dead Zone.

I think to myself....did I make a new friend? Or have I made a mistake...time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

As i look at the human in my claws, i grin behind my mask, this human will make things very intreseting. I stand up and go to my full height, the human in my claws looks down and whistles, if he was thinking of jumping the fall would surely kill him, as i purr, and put those human peace symbol, he looks at me and smiles.

so, tell me..whats your name?

Commander Hawk, Hawk for short, tell me human, why are you in the island of the transformers.

Hiding from my own kind.

Hiding? yet you show powerful strenght, why hide, why not be your true self.

The human just tilted his head, trying to understand what i was saying, I smile, and put him on my shoulder, between my armour and cannon. I kick the sparklings outer armour shells, and start walking out of the valley of eden. the human grabbed my armour and held on, he could view some of the tree's and some other things.

what you mean, show your true self?

You have a beautiful gift, human, other would love to use your power for similar things, yet, if you have the power exploit.

I dont understand.

I think you do human, come, i will show you what we truly are. Decepticons, are the good, we just wish for peace and harmony, The autobots, are the cruel ones, they take what is granted and throw it at our faces, we such like us, must protect each other.

A lie, a perfect lie, to make this human trust me, Trust, A beautiful thing, in the human world. As i walk through the valley of eden, my antennas twitch to listen to anything, My optics directed infront of me. The human looks around, and sighs, his breathing being cleared enough for me to know he was thinking.

Others say, that the Decepticons are lying transformers, who want others to die, but its not true, the thing others dont know, is Autobots, they seem peaceful, with their unique armour, but we as the Decepticons, have a dark unique armour, that comes from the heart of the home of ours. It's like saying, a angel, in your world symbols, good, and a demon symbols evil.
but for all you know, Angel may be evil, and demon may be good. do you understand what Im saying human?

The human nodded.

Good, then if you do, you wouldnt mind coming with me to a location, for you to see someone..

he got alarmed by this..

I will not harm you human, but I first must see someone who wishes to help you, and not hurt you..
I dont trust you yet, but i guess, if you havent killed me,then im guessing you arent that bad..

thats right....fall into my trap human...

ok, deadzone, i will throw you into the air, but do not be alarm, i will be transforming into my helicopter form. you will not be hurt. you have my word.

The human, with those blue eyes, looked at me and nodded, I grabbed him, and threw him up to the sky, then i jumped myself, and transformed. My head fading as my helicopter head appeared, my legs vanishing, my helicopter blades appearing, as I hovered in the air, my helicopter cockpit doors opened, as he fell into the seats, a tight secure seatbelt slamming into his chest, as i close the doors. He looked around, and held unto the seat, as I flew out of the Valley of eden, and Directly to the Shadow Lands.

In a private com, I spoke to A friend, and a brother of mine..

Horridwing, This is hawk.

Hawk? what is it femme.

I have a offer for you.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Share with me...

I took a deep breath... This was a matter of life and death, and quite the difficult situation. Just as I was about to say, I'll do it, I got a call...

Horridwing, This is hawk.

Hawk? what is it femme.

I have a offer for you.

Well...Share! I hav'nt much patience.

I found some special hume walking around here.... Thought you might wanna take a look at it.

Special hume you say...

I looked at Delacroix who now seemed to have taken interest, as his head tilted.

What do you want in return?

Just one thing.... A real fight...

A fight? Between you and I? What do you have, a deathwish?!

Just a challenge! I don't care who it is...

I looked at Nemeos...

I may have a nice challenge for you here...

Good... Where are you, so I can bring this thing?

Territory of the Wicked. Look for the waves....

Be there in 15 clicks.

I came off my comlink, and looked back at my two comrades.

What.... did she say, about the human?

She found it... Apparently, she has it in her possession and is bringing it now.

Amazing, how things turn out, is it not?

Delacroix had somewhat of a mocking tone, as he looked at Nemeos.

I will take the power!

But...we have the human on the way... why don't you wait a bit...

No! We must test it out first, upon me!

It'd probably be better to have one of us, powered up before Hawk gets here. She's known to double cross others, sometimes...

Delacroix growled...

Fine.... Lie down.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm

A decepticon helicopter flies through the land of the wicked, Its decepticon symbols glowing, As the hecliopter flies toward, it see's a fortress, the female helicopter just flies towards it, it transforms, and grabs the human, she tells the human to be quiet, as she puts a stealth cloak around her and the human...and enters the fortress.

15 clicks later..

The female appeared in the room where Horridwing, another mech, as they called him delacriox, and a beast transformer where discussing, she stayed in the shadows, listening, her pinky finger hushing the human.

The one called delacriox was starting some kind of machine, where, from her hearing told her the power, she wanted to get her claws on, Before the transformer put the "power" into the beast, a shot slammed the Transformer's hands, and all three mechs turned around growling.

The female uncloaked her stealth, and held her shoulder cannon targeting all three mechs, the human in her hand, Her eyes looking at all three.

Hello mechs.
Hawk, well you got here quick.
I changed my mind, I dont a fight, I want that power you wield Delacriox.
The one named Delacriox looked at her and scoffed, The one in beast mode, charged at her.
Horridwing just yelled, for him to stop.

We must get that human!
The female saw the beast, she held unto the human, and quickly dodged the beast's claws, and appeared behind Delacriox, with her arm blade, Her hand now putting the human in her helicopter cock pit...

No one touches the human, Unless i get what i want.

And why should we give you the power femme.
The female changed her english to ancient cybertronian, so the human wouldnt understand.

If you wish for this human, then you will give me 50% of what My brother gets, other than that, nothing.all three mechs looked at each other, then at the female.

The female simply smiled at the human, taking him out, and spoke to him softly, reassuring him.
The beast transformer growled, and spoke to her,
No way, your just a sparkling, this power is suppose to give us any wish of the decepticons coming back, to destroy the autobots.

Cant we make another deal sister of mine?
The female simply growled, and laughed to herself, she held the human, and looked at the mechs, her left hand behind her back, her claws holding 4 strong EMPs, that shut down any thing in a radius of 60 miles..

I see, so, your answer is no?
Yes.
I dont know, what if we just gave you 10% of the power.

Not good enough, Brother when you have a time in your hands, visit the shadow lands, and then we shall discuss if you truly wish for this human, alive.
As the female said that, the beast transformer went to jump at her, but she threw the 4 EMPs, as she jumped into the air, and held the human, in her jet cockpit, she flew toward the shadow land, as the mechs just landed on their aft's they growled, the one delacriox stabbing the walls from anger.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:14 pm

As Ragnorak stands there he wonders what the hell just happened, as it was not like he had suffered any wounds but perhaps it was best.
"Body is still frozen after stasis, a 1.23 second delay between what I want and what happens. Left arm is still completely immobile. APS(Absulotes Protection sheild) is not responding at all. Probably should have fixed those before doing anything..."
As he stands there running a diagnosis on his body at least three dozen Transformers converge on the oblivious being. One of the imbeciles fire a shot hitting Ragnorak right in the spinal area. Though it cause no wound just something to anger the monster that stands before them.
"Which one of you peons did that, hm?" Ragnorak growls with anger. "Send him forward or I wi-"
"The voices! Your the ones making them! Death to you all!"
And with that the calm being before them turns into a brezerker and starts slaughtering them all. The first die by his claws in a gorey mess that stuns most of the rookie Transformers. Ragnorak takes his right hand and launches his four arm blades killing at least half of the Transformers in one fell swoop. The more seasoned Transformers start to retaliate but Ragnorak turns ever so slightly and guns them all down with his auto cannons.
"All of you are pathetic! You are the decendents of those who I fought alongside with! Even if you are the decendents of those who I fought they still were worthy opponents. All of this time has made you weak! That will be your death" Ragnorak screams but then stops and then remembers something. "In the cave were I went stasis I kept something hidden...deactivated...wonderful."
And in a blink of an eye he actiavtes his booster and flys back to the cave that held him for so long where he will retrive something that he has kept hidden for so long. But now will be used to finally, for what it should be used for, the destruction of those whom did this too him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Stabbing the walls in frustration I do so without the notice of my fellow Mandalorians. As their attention is turned to a topic about Hawk I stop as my patience returns. I look at the Spark Amplifier in my hand as it hovers and look into it. If I am to mass produce these I will need that human Hawk possesses, that much I knew. I look at Nemeos. He wields great strength and durability. His speed is also impressive. I desperately want to see what the Spark Amplifier will do to him.

Nemeos, whenever you're ready.

Huh? We're still going through this?

Don't you need that human?

Yes, I do.

I get it. You don't want her blackmailing us.

We're Mandalorians. We don't bargain for what we need.

Agreed...what do you have in mind?

Nemeos will take care of her. Won't you Big Cat?

Nemeos nodded his head in delight as he growled lowly to himself.

Where's the training room? You do have one don't you?

Of course. Head down to Area nineteen. The password is Alpha-Zero-Carbon-Delta-Q. What will you do?

Does it matter? Let me know if you find anything or after Nemeos' procedure. Anyway thanks...

I watched as Horridwing left the room. Nemeos chuckled to himself at Horridwing's sharp responce towards me. I turned and walked towards Nemeos as he quickly stopped laughing and looked down at me. I pointed to a operating table for Nemeos as he quickly followed my directive. He laid down and stared at the ceiling as his massive body covered the entire table. Tapping several buttons on my arm a platform under my feet seperated from the ground and lifted me from the ground as I hovered over Nemeos' body.

I cannot make a precise estimate of the time this will take. You will need to go in stasis-lock as I perform the procedure on your spark.

Alright. I can trust you, right?

Of course you can.

The giant nodded his head reluctantly and relaxed. His optics went offline and the humming of his spark caught my attention. I hovered above his chest and tapped several sequences as it opened abruptly. And there it was, Nemeos' spark. It emmited high amounts of omega waves just as I suspected. Giants like him should have no problem taking the amplifier into their sparks and awaken as something entirely new. That was when I noticed three seperate chambers that could house three sparks. I studied the anatomy of his physique as I chuckled loudly.

This is interesting! What more secrets do you have for me, Nemeos?...

Nemeos didn't answer me obviously, but I pretended that he would say something along the lines of, "Much more than you can imagine. I reveal only this to you. The rest...well, that's for me to decide". I laughed in excitement as I clicked my fingers together and went to grab the Spark Amplifier. I returned to Nemeos' body as four of my tentacles held the amplifier on four points as they slowly lowered it onto his spark. Any contact with Nemeos' spark with anything other than the amplifier could have dire consequences and so my tentacles quickly retracted as the orb-shaped amplifier fell into his spark. It immediatly took effect as the normally blue spark suddenly changed to a dark purple. Veins of energy pulsed through Nemeos' spark as I watched.

I closed Nemeo's chest compartment as the humming stopped. The black stripes on his body changed to a dark purple just as he went online.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:18 am

I look at my new body as I leapt from the table. Somehow the operation has succeeded. I can feel the spark amplifier's power course through my veins. I look at Delacroix who seemed satisfied with himself. I'm guessing the operation only took a couple of hours. I took a deep breath, that's two operations I have gone so far, the first one, was the spark merger, now a spark amplifier. I don't if this could get any better. I flex my claws and smile, I look once more to the mad scientist.

I want the human, and I want her head.

I just nod and start to walk out off the base. I transformed into my beast mode and I start to run. Immediately I noticed the effects of the Spark Amplifier. I was running faster then ever before. From the Dune's I could already see that I was half way towards the Shadow lands in a couple of minutes. All I have to do now is think of an escape plan for Deadzone. Deadzone, the stupid little insect, I told him to stay hidden. Instead he goes up to the first bot he sees besides me and it was hawk none the less. I need to return the human to their own land before a war because of him starts. Too much power in that little body I say. Now, that power's coveted by Delacroix, Hawk, and lord knows who...If his power fell into the wrong hands....we'll all be finished.

My thoughts, were cut of as I felt the rain on my back. I'm here. I sniffed the air and try to locate hawks scent. My senses are much more acute now and I could smell hawk up in a precipice. I could smell the human too, and another bot....I growl and climb up the rock side where hawk, i knew would be waiting for me. True enough half way the climb explosions came out from nowhere. I look up as I see hawk holding the human with a smile.

So, you're the lackey they sent to get the human huh...come then if you can get him from me.

I growl and leaped as high as I could. To my surprise, I leaped up so high that I was to clear the precipice and land behind hawk. I hear hawk rushing towards me with a blade as I shift to my right just as she tried to cut me. I raked her back with my claws and watched her as she stumbled to the ground in pain. Hawk got up and looked at me angrily.

You're going to pay for that!

I transform in to my bi pedal mode and take out my cestus blades. I motion for hawk to come at me and she did with all the fury of a femme scorned. I could feel her footsteps vibrate on the ground, I could hear her blood curdling scream as she swung her blade at me. I blocked her blade with my right and turned around and swung my own blade from my left forearm. Hawk stumbled holding her right side as fluids gushed through a gaping wound. I walk almost calmly towards hawk as she swung wildly with her blade. I caught her hand with my own and crushed it with ease. I heard her stifle her scream as she looked at me defiant at the face of death. I grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up from the ground.

You should have left the human alone hawk.

From her compartment, I took the human and set him down gently. He looked at me with a bit of fear. I gave him the look of annoyance.

I will deal with you later.

What are you going to do with her?

Kill her of course..

With that I started squeezing hawks neck. She struggled at first, as I squeezed harder her claws raked at my arms. I growl lowly as I felt her airway slowly being crushed. A look of plea came across her face.

You've become a snag in my plans for the last time....goodbye hawk..

I squeezed harder and I see her eyes begin to roll up and her arms stopped flailing. I continued squeezing until I heard her neck snap from the force. I grabbed her shoulder and pulled until I ripped her head off. I dropped the rest of her body on the ground and looked at Deadzone.

Look, as of right now you are in danger. You've made yourself known to my comrades by going with hawk. If you're power is half of anything that I would guess, you may be the person to rekindle that war and the destruction of this land. Maybe even your world.
[/color]
What are you going to do then.

*sighs* I have no idea. But for now, we must play by my comrades rules. I will formulate a plan for your escape.

How about you? WOn't they hunt you down and kill you?

*laughs* They can try! If they ever found out about this, I would already be back in Eden hidden amongst the bushes and the forest. But for now...I need you to trust me.

Deadzone nods as I took him, transformed into beast mode and headed for the dunes once more. Horrid would be hard to fight, and Delacroix would be hard to trick. I look down at the spark amplifier and my 3 chambered spark. I hope I have enough power to fight the both of them if need be.

With in a few minutes, I was back at the base. Delacroix was waiting for me and so was Lunar. Calmly I dropped the human on the ground and threw hawks head towards Lunar.

The human as promised, and Hawks head for you're decor.

Lunar smiles and takes the human and put him in the stasis cell. Horridwing claps his hands and pats me in the back.

Very well done Nemeos. Just a few more supplies and we'll be ready to transfer the "power to Horrid in a couple of days.

Why in a couple of days?! Why not now?? It worked for Nemeos, why not for me?

Simple Horridwing, Nemeos' body has a high level of omega waves typical of his size, with his unique tri sparked chamber is also the only one that could support the Spark Amplifier, with out some mode of molecular transferance. That is why we need the human's omega energy so that I can transfer it to you. Plus, unless you have tri sparked chamber, i still have to modify your spark chamber to fully support the amplifier. Do you have a tri sparked chamber? I don't think so...

Lunar then threw a list at both Horridwing and I.

Here are the things I need for Horrids Spark Amplifier. Your list, Horrid will take you to the city where you will buy the supplies needed. Nemeos, I will need you to go back to Eden and gather fluid from death stalkers for the integration serum. I will run tests to calculate the possibilities on how the Spark Amplifier would react to Horridwings body. Now you two must make haste.

Lunar turns his back on us as Horridwing transforms and flies towards the city. I transform into my beast mode and looked at Deadzone. He nods to me and I slightly nod at him. I start to run towards the valley of eden and try to formulate my own plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tranformers Resonance RPS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next