TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tranformers Resonance RPS

Go down 
+2
HorridWing
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Damn... It's a good thing I let Nemeos take the Spark Amplifier... If only his spark chamber could hold it...it would've killed me. No matter... In no time, I too will have the power. I needed to gather some supplies. Simple enough, but I'm sure as hell not buying a damn thing. I'll just "take" what I need. I'm faster than everyone else anyway. I arrive at the city within a matter of minutes, and touchdown right before the maitenence store. I walk in, and things grow quiet. Heads turn, optics look at me, femme's grab their sparklings close. It made me chuckle, somewhat. I walk around and grab exactly what I need. No need to make a scene....yet. I place everything into my compartments and begin to leave.

H-H-Hey! Y-You gotta pay for that stuff! (stor owner)

My apologies, how much?

Before the clerk could speak, I hurled my dagger through his chest, and left. I'll grow another one later...

I walked back outside and headed back to Delacroix. He seemed somewhat startled to see me.

That was fast...

I'm the fastest bot alive.

And you haven't lost an bit of your step.

How long is this really gonna take? You really believe, a couple days?

Well, if Nemeos can be anywhere as quick as you, maybe one day.

I paused for a bit and looked around....

One quick question...

What is it?

Where's the f***ing humme!?
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm

As he walks back into the cave which hosed for all of these years he looks around and heads down one of the tunnels. In a short while he reaches a giant vault door with four holes in it. He extends his four claws each entering one of the holes and all turn at the same time. The door groans and creaks as it opens, Ragnorak quickly slide through the opening door and closes it. As he continues further it starts to turn into a building with metallic walls, he reaches an overlook area and looks at his awe inspiring weapon.
"The Mass Linear Howitzer, 200 feet in lenght, 100 feets tall, 167 feet in firing position, high incendiary rounds, 300 mm cannon. In short really big gun. Now then must figure out how to get this started..." Ragnorak grumbles to himself as he starts booting up the computers. "Damnit is it so much too ask for it too work after all this time? Well I suppose it is"
He starts messing with control room trying to get it started moving all around going into many fuse boxes. Finally he gets the right configuration and the computers start booting up. He walks over to the main control computer and starts messing with it. The rooms sky light slowly opens up and a few drones jump up to defend the vunrable gun. The gun starts the elvate so that it's barrel sticks out of the skylight and slowly turns toward the city.
"I know this is very...what's the word, well let's make one up unpersonable. But hell with it if their that week then I don't want to deal with it. Just would be tedious. Coordinates locked on, and firing."
And with that the first round fly through the sky landing in the city followed by multiple other rounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm

The city of Momentum had been shaken by a tragic battle between Autobots and Decepticons. It was supposed to be a time of peace yet so many still waged war. Old feuds still burned in the hearts of those who had suffered humiliation, and now the conflict had spilled into the peaceful city of Momentum. Little did the citizens of Momentum know, their blood fueds would be the least of their worries.

Stryder stood atop of the high tower in the centre of Momentum with two of his fellow warriors. He watched the city and saw the last of the fires being put out. He had recognised many of the Autobots and Decepticons who had run riot in the city, many of which he never thought he would see fighting again.

What a mess! We sure know how to start a fight, don't we? (Blitz)

Employing that crazed Decepticon woman was very smart. She sure knew how to rally the other crazed fighters on this island. Saved us a job. Smart thinking on your part there Stryder. (Torch)

Yeah good job man! Now maybe we can get paid. (Blitz)

I wouldn't count on it. Our job has only just begun, Blitz.

What do you mean? (Torch)

We still need to fulfil our end of the bargain.

Indeed. Are you sure you're up to the task though, Stryder. I mean it is a very..........tedious task. (Torch)

If it needs to be done then it needs to be done. To secure our goal we need to make sacrifices. This is mine.

So be it..... (Torch)

The three warriors then dropped down from the tower and disappeared in the city.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 am

A long period of silence between Horridwing and I entered the room as we looked at the cell in which the human was kept in. I was puzzled. At the same time I was furious but contained it. I hurried to my monitors and looked at each and every one of them. Horridwing walked close and helped. It took us some time to find what we were looking for.

Take a look at this...

Horridwing pointed to a single monitor as all the rest fed into the same screen. The human had arrived at the Valley of Eden. How he made it there so fast eludes me. It must be some hidden ability of his. Just as we were about to make our way to the location the probe went offline. I pressed some sequences on the monitors as a nearby probe sped to the area where the probe assigned there was destroyed. I kept the probe a distance from that area and kept it above the trees. I then zoomed in on a large object next to the human.

Am I seeing this right?...

Nemeos is...helping the human...

Our lion friend seemed to be having a conversation with the human. If the probe were to get any closer to listen in I have no doubt that Nemeos would just destroy it again. All we could do was observe.

Why??

I want to know just as much as you do. If this is what I know it may be then we have to be careful. He's much stronger now that he has the spark amplifier. We'll need to take him on carefully and simultaneously is we are to nab the human back from him. We'll need to capture Nemeos as well for interrogation for his actions.

I'm not liking the idea of being ordered...

This is no time for arguing. I would not take your place as leader of this group but as your advisor I am only helping to ensure that our place on this island is cemented.

Both Horridwing and myself watched the monitors as Nemeos put the human in his compartment. He then sped off into the forest as the probe tried to follow but couldn't because of Nemeos' enhanced speed. I grumbled to myself for letting him have such an advantage.

We'll talk about this later.

If that is your wish. Do not forget, any ambitions you may have I will help you. Just know that the power is to further it.

I stared at Horridwing as he left the room and proceeded to leave the base. I followed as we made our way to the Valley of Eden. Something tells me that things are going to become even more difficult.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 am

I run in to the forest with Deadzone at my back. Deadzone was busy blasting probes that were following us. No time to look back, Delacroix and Horridwing would be here in no time. I growl at the thought of fighting those two. Delacroix may not be the strongest opponent but he's definitely the smartest and maybe...the maddest one I will face. Horridwing on the other hand is one fast s.o.b.. Never the less, I am in my element, the jungle would aid me in my battle. I stop at a small cave near by a waterfall. Deadzone hops of my back and readies himself.

So I take it we would fight your two comrades.

Not we, Deadzone. Me.

But-

You must understand humme, if I am to fail, and they capture you. They would impose a fate on you worse than death, and my home, this island, and may be your world would end.

Then answer this, why do you protect me. You are a decepticon aren't you?

Yes, I am a decepticon, and this Spark Amplifier is a good weapon. But if it goes unchecked. It may cause some catastrophic consequences in my kind and yours. Another thing is, and I cant believe I'm going to say this, but I sympathize with what you are going through. I've also been a subject for an experiment a long time ago. First was the tri-sparked chamber, and now, this....the Spark Amplifier. So I know how it is to wield power of great magnitude, I know the dangers. Now, go inside the cave and hide. I sense them coming.

Deadzone gave me a thankful nod. The stupid insect. Saving him, BAH! I just want to get rid of him. For the sake of my people. If we're going to fight a war, we'll do it as we have always done. I look to the air and I see my two comrades. I sigh and take a deep breath. It saddens me that they cannot see the dangers of the Amplifier. But, what must be done, must be done. Horridwing and Delacroix land in the clearing just before the waterfall. I block the entrance to the small cave and look at them.

Why have you done this Nemeos! As your superior, I command that you answer me!

Superior?! You're almost as mad as Delacroix, Horridwing! You haven't been in command of anything for years! In fact, if there's any superior around here. It's me!

I roar my loudest and it reverberates through the forest. Sue enough, one by one DeathStalker's come out from the foliage. There were hundreds of them, and some in between those lines of stalkers came the denizens of the forest. Raptors, metallic animals ready to do the bidding of their master. Delacroix looked around and so did Horridwing. I motioned them to block the cave entrance as I step forward.

So, it seems to me that asking you seems futile. We'll have to take the human then.

Delacroix's tentacles come towards me and I dodge them, I see a flash of silver flash on my left. It was horrid wing sword. If I had not spun around, he would have wounded me. I jumped to the air and landed behind Delacroix. I bit off one of his tentacles and I heard him grunt in pain. I then circled around as fast as I can, only to find Horridwing's blade. I slid to my right just as the blade nicked me on my face. I growl, frustrated at the wound.

You will give us the human or die!

I roar my response as I rushed Horridwing. He attempted to bloc me with his blade but it was futile. My enhanced speed helped me move quicker than he anticipated. I raked at him with my claws and slammed my tail spike in his shoulder. He knelt in pain as I pushed him down with my paw and I roared at him. The decibel forced Horridwings processor to shut down. Now that I rendered Horridwing ineffective, I look to Delacroix who was just recovering from the damage I dealt him.

So now Delacroix, I suggest that you leave and abandon the Amplifier. It is too much a power to be reckoned with.

For the first time, I see the madness come through Delacroix's covered face. The mask flashed red and a silhouette of a twisted face smiling devilishly briefly shinned. A look that even I cringed at the sight off.

You're telling me to leave the greatest power ever created?! YOU FOOL! I will not stop! NOW GIVE ME THE HUMAN!

His remaining tentacles shoot out in an attempt to hurt me. I transform into my bi-pedal form and grab all three of them. I pulled at them hard making Delacroix slam to the ground. He in turn took out his cannons and shot at me. I was forced to let go of the tentacles. Those same tentacles slashed me at the torso just as I was getting out of their range.

Seems like that you aren't that all power- GRAAAAAAHHHHHH

Delacroix looked at 2 his remaining tentacles squiggling on the ground detatched from his body. The other one still wriggling in my clawed hand. I rushed him as fast as I could as he shot at me. I was easily able to avoid the shots and I wrapped his own tentacle around his neck like a noose. I could hear his breathing being labored as I held the makeshift noose tighter.

I am strong enough to do this..you forget Delacroix, this is my home...I am strongest here. Abandon the experiment, and put your energies elsewhere.

I threw him down near Horridwing just as Horrid was getting up. They both looked at me with anger. I waved my hand. Immediately, the death stalkers move in, forming a ring around them. The two slowly stood up supporting each other. I growl.

]My DeathStalkers would make easy work of you in your present condition. Get out of my lands and don't come back. I have warned you both. The next time I see you both coming for Deathzone...I will show you my tender "mercies".

I turn back to my beast form and roar my triumph as both my former comrades take to the skies. As I watch them go further away from my land, I knew that this would not be over. They will be back, and the next time...we meet....death, would be hovering to take its next spark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

As I hide in the cave I heard the sounds from the combat outside, the ground shook and then brief silence. I then hear Nemeos roar in victory and I think to myself this is a good thing. However I start to think about how the Decepticons seem to love combat...killing and power. Hawk was dishonest with me, the other two that fought Nemeos wanted my power and well why would Nemeos himself be any different?

I pace around in a sheltered part of the cave and ponder this. Then it hit me....Hawk lied about her reasons for helping me so she lied about the Decepticons being good....So logic would depicted that the Autobots are good.

Hmm, it’s settled. I need to escape from Nemeos and find the Autobots. I believe Nemeos would eventually kill me hence I am such a threat. So with this in mind I stop worrying about my past, and I start focusing on my situation. Almost instantly my mind sparked with activity...everything seemed clearer than before, still many questions remained but they will be answered in time...but what is now at the forefront of my mind is that I will no longer hide my gifts.

I start walking out of the cave with my hands glowing a bright brilliant blue, I feel myself becoming stronger as I now am not hindering my own powers with the shame of who I am. Nemeos lowers a shoulder as he sees me leave the cave and I jump up and sit on his back. We then disappear into the forest.

We must keep moving human, they will be back.

I know....but how long can you fight them off?

Until I can fight no more.

I nod my head and we continue forward, to wear I have no clue but what is sure is that eventually I would have to unleash my full fury upon my enemies....enemies that could be closer than I think.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 am

BACK AT THE BASE

What.....What the hell just happened!?

I slammed Delacroix's desk in anger of our defeat. I was still somewhat weak. Delacroix was limping, and I couldn't stand straight without leaning.

It would seem....we were....ugh...defeated.

Obviously....

No use dwelling on it now... We shall return. Nemeos had an advantage.

What do you mean? The amplifyer? He'll always hav--

Not just the amplifyer. He also had the jungle on his side. He was home... Territory is half the battle. Protecting ones home doubles ones prowess.

I looked away....thinking on the matter. I had an idea, but Nemeos words were dwelling on me. Was I growing as mad as Delacroix? No matter... My plan will be put into action in the morning. A simple visit was all that would be needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORNING

You're news bot has updated itself, correct?

Yes...why?

Then you've heard about the attack on the city?

The small war outbreak?

No...the shots fired above the city...

Ah yes... I know of it. You're aware as to where it came from?

-grinning- Of course...

You're planning something... I can see it in your face.

I then walked out, and took flight. I sped to a very secluded area to visit an old friend.... Ragnarok. As I made my way to the cave, I fired three missles and blew the stone doors open. I hovered in, in my bi-pedal form with my arms folded. Ragnarok was still here...relaxing. He didn't even flinch at my entrance.

I had a feeling you'd be here soon enough...

So you know what I desire?

To an extent... I know you wish to use The Mass Linear Howitzer, I'm unsure as to where exactly.

Eden.

He looked at me and grinned a bit. He then got up from laying upon a stone, and looked upon me closer.

Were you in a fight?

I'm still recovering from one, yes...

Is this why you want parts of Eden destroyed?

Why of course. He whom I've battled with resides in the East however... I want the West destroyed.

I see...No further questions. The matter of my payment is in order, however.

He said this tapping his hand on the massive weapon.

What do you desire? Money?

The head of the foolish femme who attacked me earlier!

Name?

Hawk...

I grinned a bit. I then held a finger as if to say, "hold on". I then flew to the base and back in under a minute. I smirked at him, and rolled her head on the floor to him.

This is....

Hawk... We had her killed some time ago...

Fine. Your attack will be done. Only I fire however... I claim this gun as my own.

As You Wish.

I then flew outside as he began to walk toward the Mass Linear Howitzer. I quickly flew back to Delacroix, and brought him outside. I then pointed to Eden as the massive rounds of ammunition were fired upon the east side of the Forest. A massive explosion hit the East side of the jungle as I flew over to check upon my comrades work. Hovering in the air, my two bottom wings then folded forward as a massive ball of energy appeared between them. The ball then fired a massive disintergration beam, destroying anything that was left standing in the East of Eden.

....It is done.

I looked at Delacroix.

Back to the base, I assume....

Yes. We'll need to get ready for battle once more. He'll come to us this time, thus taking him out of his element. If he doesn't.... I'll just have the otherside of the jungle destroyed as well...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Yes. We'll need to get ready for battle once more. He'll come to us this time, thus taking him out of his element. If he doesn't.... I'll just have the otherside of the jungle destroyed as well...

Horridwing's last words caught my attention.

Destroy the forest? Have you forgotten that the death stalkers reside there? Their fluid is vital if I am to produce more tri-sparked chambers like Nemeos.

Relax, he doesn't have to know that. Besides, with the use of this bluff I can force him to give us the human.

And in return?

I'll leave his precious forest alone. It's either that or it will be blown from the map.

Such aggression. Had you been any other I would have deemed you a brute.

Hmmph. I'll gather the serum, you keep watch over the base. Should anything happen then contact me via comlink.

As if there was any other way.

There's always abandoning the base to your enemies.

That will NEVER happen under my supervision.

Then we shouldn't have a problem then.

And with that Horridwing left the base to gather the remaining pieces of the puzzle. With nothing else to do I go to my monitors and study the areas. The Valley of Eden was a smoldering mess. Plant and organic life were reduced to ash and nearly every type of vegetation and fruit was nothing but charred lumps. Many of the lush green trees were withered and the rivers dried. I chuckled to myself at the disaster. It looked as if a war had occured and left behind a scar. That was when I noticed a cargo ship flying towards the area.

Horridwing...

What is it?

There's a dropship heading towards the destroyed portion of Eden. From the looks of the designs they're the Autobot Search and Rescue party. If they see you then they'll want to bring you in for questioning.

For now I'll avoid them. I still need to recuperate. Anyway I got the serum and am on my way. Be there shortly.

Aknowledged.

Our converstion ended. As I continued to watch the dropship the landing gears came into place as it slowly descended toward the destroyed forest. However, when the Autobots came out they had a strange set of armor that belong neither to the Autobots or the Decepticons. I studied them closer and could not match any files in my archives of the symbols written on them. Puzzling...

Horridwing soon arrived as he handed a canister full of the fluids neccessary to me. They were the right ones thankfully. He then left to go and train while I began the construction of the tri-sparked chamber. If I am to make Horridwing stronger then I would need help. Pressing several sequences on my arms, small engineer drones crawled from the vents of the base and gathered near me. I pointed to the vials on my desk and the parts that Horridwing "bought" and soon they went to work. While that was being done I went on ahead to create another spark amplifier for Horridiwng.

Taking several parts from the pile of "bought items" I began to contruct the small device that would soon become the spark amplifier. It only took several human hours to construct it. I then had an engineer drone bring me two Sempiterna shards as I cautiously melted them down and poured the liquidated matter into the amplifier. It was nearly done. I then pulled a handle from the floor as I pulled out a glowing object from the stack.

What are those?

Surprised by his sudden entrance I cling to the object as I stare intently at Horridwing.

If you must know...these are sparks from one of the more deadly Decepticons I have hunted down and killed. This one is X's.

Horridwing stared at me in disbelief. Guess the thought of using X as his amplifier doesn't sit well with him.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

I pace around as I look at half of my forest. It was destroyed! I knew who did it. An eye for an eye. After I deal with the two miscreants. I will destroy whatever weapon did this to my home.
I roar and a Deathstalker comes in.

I want everyone on guard. Take a team and look for the damnable weapon that did this.

The deathstalker clicked its acknowledgement and rushed off to do my bidding. I look at Deadzone. The human had a horrified look on his face. He then looked at me apologeticaly, I sigh as I look at the wreckage that those two held before me. I need to meditate. I nod to Deadzone as I walk off towards the waterfall. I walk behind it and into a cave, I transform into my bipedal mode sat down and crossed my legs. It was time to commune with my ancestors. As I close my eyes my original spark glowed. A small orb came out of it and drifted in front of me. I open my eyes.

Nemeos, young one, what is it that you need.

I seek your council Nemiclos, you the ancestor of my ancestors have been kings of the forest in cybertron. I now am, in a plight i have never faced. The forest is half destroyed by the once who seek that I wish to protect. I need your help wise one.

Nemeos, when the war began on cybertron, the forest was heavily damaged also. But the forest grew..in time. The denizens will help with the recovery of your forest. Now you must strike back to those who have violated you and destroy the weapon that did this atrocity.

But I will be out of my element. They would be in an advantage??

Have you forgotten?! Your body adapts to whatever environment that you are in. Remember, your spark has been melded with combiners. You will be able to reconfigure your body. This will give you a hidden advantage. Now go! Exact your revenge!

Yes, wise one.

I open my eyes and the small orb goes back to my spark. I walk out and see something unexpected. The forest was already growing?! I look at deadzone his hands glowing and raised in the air. The human opened his eyes, and smiled.

Thought I would help it along, seeing as you helped me.

*nods* Thank you Deadzone. I'm grateful for this. Now I must go to the great dunes. I trust that you can handle things here?

What do you mean?

*grins* I'm giving you control of the forest until I return.

I transform into my beast form and run as fast as I can to the great dunes. As soon as the sands touch my feet I stopped and concentrated. I felt my body change. My great mane slimmed and became sleeker. My color changed from silver to tan, my color melding with the sand. my paws became bigger so that i wont sink in the soft sand. As I finished adapting. I started to run again. Running now, in the dunes required less effort than before. I reach the base of Delacroix. I slowly hunker down and stalk around the motion censors. I look up and sniff the air. No probes and no guards. I grin as I entered the base. I went through the corridors and slowly stalked. Just before the corner, I sniffed the air and smelled Horridwing's scent that led me to the training room. I go around and quickly slip in the control room. Lunar was not there. I sniffed the air again for traps. None as I could see. I transform into my bi pedal form. I look at the tri sparked chamber that would house Horrid's spark. I grabbed it and crushed it. I then took out three quantum deotnators and placed them strategically through out the base. One in the control room one in the entrance and one leading to the supply room.

Just as I was about to leave the alarm went off. I see a jet shoot up and transform. It was Horridwing. Delacroix came rushing out the base. Both of them look at me and readied themselves for battle. Something told me that I shouldn't fight these two. not yet. I grin as Delacroix talked.

Give us the human Nemeos and we'll leave your forest alone.

Or would you rather I have it all destroyed?

That was a stupid move Horridwing. Take a look at Eden now.

I threw them a monitor and they saw half of what was damaged was fully grown again. On the precipice was Deadzone, his energy accelerating the forest growth.

You see, my land will regenerate itself. With Deadzone's help it'll grow back quicker.
*slowly backs up and takes out the detonator* Yours however.....

I press the button and 3 simultaneous explosions went through out the base. It distracted Horridwing and Delacroix long enough for me to transform and vanish into the sands. I could here Delacroix scream as the fires glow red amongst the base. Now that his base is for the time, unoperational. Now, I can concentrate on that damn weapon that destroyed half of my forest.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 pm

As Ragnorak sits in his control room he looks into the moniter watching a drone fly around the Valley of Eden. It finally comes across a human, sitting in a patch of trees releasing some kind of energy. EMP perhaps, too hard to tell from a moniter.
"So this is what that man is searching for...doubt I have any need." He mumbles as he stands up and heads for a door. "Well I'm bored now so might as well start research on that..."
As he starts moving a lion type transformer barges into the room and bites onto Ragnoraks arm attempting to tear it off.
"Does anyone have any sense of curtesy anymore, I mean call before your gonna try to kill me" Ragnorak mumbles as he throws the being away, and it lands perfectly. "Now what is that you want?"
"Your life!" The being growls as it leaps again using it's claws to tear through Ragnoraks arm but the blades stop it.
"Not much of a life to take now is there?" Ragnorak says as he bats the being away with one of his claws. The being jumps up again and tries to slice open Ragnorak's chest but is blocked. "Quite fast aren't you? But enough with talk I suppose I should give you my attention."
Ragnoraks jumps out of his base followed by the lion transformer. Both stand there staring at each other in the pouring rain.
"Hm...damn the sounds their back..." Ragnorak groans as the being looks puzzled. "You your the one making the sounds! I will stop them!"
And with that Ragnorak lunges forward at the lion being leaving any sense of carefulness behind him. The being dodges and lunges toward the Mass Linear Howitzer and starts slicing up the barrel until it falls clean off. Ragnorak then graps the being and throws him on to the ground and tries to stomp on this peon but he rolls out of the way. Ragnorak points his arm blades at the being and launches one of the blades hitting the lion transformer in the leg. The being then pulls the cord pulling Ragnorak with it, but he lets it and starts running with the momentum and prepares one of his claws to grab onto this peon and crush. The being though moves out of the way enough so that just the should is torn up. The being then uses this advantage the land a clean blow straight into Ragnoraks chest. The being then tries it twist around for another hit but one of Ragnoraks claws bats him away and just as the being moves for a counter attack an everyfeild emits from the claw in the form of the sheild blocking the attack completely and sending the lion transformer reeling back onto the ground.
"Now then how shall we continue this fight hm? This could go on for a while and I don't want to waste either of our time." Ragnorak speak toward his unknown foe, but the being just looks at him a growls.
The lion transformer then jumps up and lunges for another attack straight at Ragnoraks head.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 am

That damn lion brought the whole base down over us!! I busted out of the debris, and hovered over the mess.... I could care less if Delacroix was okay. At that moment, only one thing occupied my mind... kill the beast. My jet engines kicked into hyperdrive, as I flew toward the forest and destroyed half of it, again, thus creating more work for the human. I knew exactly where Nemeos was headed, and while I could've just picked up the human, I wasn't thinking to clearly. I only wanted revenge...and I was going to get it. I flew straight to the cave. I saw Ragnorak and that wretched beast fighting already. Just as Nemeos lunged at Ragnorak's head, I interfered, dropping from 60 feet in the sky, landing my blade directly into Nemeos lower torso. It cut straight through, causing a quake, lifting dust and rock, and creating a crater beneath us, as I landed upon my knee. My blade went straight through the stomach of Nemeos' lion form. I then left my sword stuck into the ground, and walked over to Nemeos' pathetic face. He wimpered a bit, and moaned. I knelt down and looked at him in the eyes.

I want you to remember... No matter how strong you get....you'll never be as strong as me. You'll never be able to escape me. You'll never be able to truly defeat me. You may win a battle...but you'll never win the war.

I then grabbed one of Ragnarok's moniters and brought it in front of Nemeos, and showed him the human.

As for him... I bet you won't get to him before I can...

I then hovered... got my sword...and took off toward the forest. From where Nemeos was still lying, he could most likely see exactly when I hovered directly over the human and entrapped him, once more. I then turned on my Mandalorian shield, to protect me from his electrical abilities, and took off towards Delacroix's base. We would need to perform this damn operation, and get this over with...
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 am

This is bad...that damn Horridwing plunged his sword through my gut! I crawled out of the crater and lay there for a while. Delacroix and Horridwing were still alive. Damn it! I should've made sure that both of them were dead. Now, I failed and everything in this island was in peril. I look at the Mass Linear Howitzer. At least its destroyed. I turn to look at my opponent Ragnorak. He seemed as fuzzed as well. I gathered all my strength and went back to the forest. As the last of my energy was spent I skidded just inside of Eden. My vision was a bit blurry, but I could see that my forest was growing well, even if the recent destruction by Horridiwing did destroy another half. Stupid Mandalorian, he thinks the Valley of Eden is weak. The residual effects of Deadzone's power was more than enough to grow this part ten times over.

As I lay there I look at my wound damn, Horridwing would be dealt with in time. For now, I gotta find a way to heal. Then I slowly notice something around the wound. Small purple insect like beings crawling in and out of my wound. Could it be?! Symbiotes, the long lost power that I had I thought I lost in the war. It must've been because of the amplifier. I laughed as I was being repaired. This is a good sign, It would make me more invulnerable to physical attacks. Even so, the deck is stacked against me. Horridwing's speed must be countered. I stood up in my bi pedal form now fully healed. I walked around the forest and an idea came to mind.

FLASHBACK

On the barren dessert where the remains of the titan Trypticon lay in waste, stand Darkfather and Nemeos, looking at disappointment to one of his creations Darkfather shook his head.

Darkfather: Trypticon showed promise...only to be destroyed by two measly autobots..Nemeos..*walks away* you know what to do...

Nemeos nodded and dug all fours to the ground....his tattoos started to spread around creeping towards the bits and pieces of Trypticon..Nemeos growled as the symbiotes with in his tattoo slowly but surely repaired Trypticon...whe he was finally repaired the black tattoos slowly placed themselves back on Nemeos' body...Trypticon's eyes glowed on line. As Nemeos breathed heavily, repairing someone other than himself and this size for that matter took out most of his strength...Darkfather smiled proudly at his newest experiment. He touched both Trypticon and Nemeos and closed his eyes and teleported into a secluded location where Trypticon could settle..

and so I transformed into my beast mode and ran to the center of the destroyed part of the forest. I did the same and sure enough, the purple markings in my body fluctuated and pulsed and it starts to spread and cover the stumps of trees and the debris. With in a few hours, I pull my symbiotes back and the forest was rebuilt. Now, I need to think of how to deal with Horridwing and Delacroix. I roar in frustration when I think of only one solution to rescue deadzone....I need to get help from the one person I knew that can balance all of this madness done by Horridwing and Delacroix....

Last edited by The Nemean Lion on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 am

The debris left behind after the collapse of the base of Delacroix littered the entire area that belonged to him. There was no trace of him. Horridwing soon arrived and looked around, trying to spot Delacroix but having no hope of his survival.

So he died. Ah well. I'll have to find someone else to make the tri-sparked chamber and spark amplifier. But who?

Suddenly the debris began to move about as several tentacles shot out from the ground and stabbed the sands. The tentacles lifted out a barely visisble Delacroix as more tentacles wrapped him in a sort of cacoon. They gently laid him on the sand as the tentacles retracted and revealed a barely damaged Delacroix. He stood up slowly and looked at the destruction surrounding him. He then turned as he noticed Horridwing standing several feet away from him.

Good, you're alive. By the way...

Horridwing pulled out John from his compartment as he held him in his hand and showed him to Delacroix.

...I managed to nab the human.

But Delacroix said nothing. He stared at the human and then at Horridwing before he began to walk to the debris and search for something. Surviving scavenger drones assisted Delacroix as they gathered together and formed the tri-sparked chamber. Horridwing looked surprised by this as he thought Nemeos had destroyed it.

Well what do you know...you managed to salvage the destroyed parts and had them scatter into pieces to prevent the possible destruction of the tri-sparked chamber. And what of the spark amplifier?

Again Delacroix said nothing. He continued to search and search until it was obvious that nothing was left of whatever he was looking for. He picked up the tri-spark chamber and tossed it to Horridwing as he caught it. Delacroix pressed several sequences on his arm as the scavenger drones seperated and began crawling all over Horridwing and merging with his spark chamber. Horridwing carefully opened his spark chamber and found that he had the tri-sparked chamber that Nemeos had. He smiled to himself as he felt an immense boost in energy. Horridwing then thought about the prospect of obtaining the "power."

Now, what about the spark amplifier?...

Delacroix took this as an order and began to look around again at the debris. He picked up small pieces of metal and other useless devices as he crushed them together into smaller pieces. This took several cycles until he presented it to Horridwing. It wasn't as polished as the last two but this one would have to do. Delacroix opened his claws and asked for the human. Horridwing complied and handed John over to Delacroix who stared at the human with his faceless visor. The human seemed to be disturbed by the Decepticon as Delacroix reached for a strange device from one of his compartments. It was smaller than most, about the size of a human baseball. Delacroix placed the device on the human's chest as he struggled to be released from the Decepticon's grip. The device then dug its pincers onto John as it began to absorb his energy. Horridwing looked on in a sort of disgust as the human slowly passed out several minutes later. The device was removed as Delacroix place it on his arm and began to take the data from it and convert it into pure omega energy.

Delacroix then threw a barely living John away as he hit the sands below the two Decepticons. The Decepticon grabbed the spark amplifier as he injected a needle into it and began to fill it with omega wave energy. Before all was finished, Delacroix pulled out two more Sempiterna crystals and crushed them in his claws and heated it as they became liquified and absorbed immediatly by the spark amplifier, much to the surprise of Horridwing. Delacroix then held out the last missing component. The spark of one of their Mandalorian comrades, X.

Hour later the procedure was complete. Delacroix looked down at Horridwing as he stood up and the purple energy of the spark amplifier coursed throughout his body. He held his hand close to his face and smiled at the feeling. Delacroix merely looked on, continuing his silence. Unknown to the two, John slowly gained consciousness as he slowly walked away from the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

As I slowly walk away the two Decepticons had not noticed me leaving. I took this time to gain some distance from the two and hopefully formulate a plan. I then look back and I no longer seen them, I then dove behind a sand dune as they flew off. I poked my head up to see them no longer insight, they flew off towards the dark side of the island. I lay down in the sand and watched as my body healed, as I rest I start to gain back my strength and powers but if I can find something to eat it would be five times as fast.

Well this is a find mess I got myself into isn’t it?

Suddenly I hear the sounds of an aircraft approaching I quickly hide the best I can by burying myself in the sand. To my surprise I see a transport craft of sorts, and it appears to have some sort of search equipment attached to it.

Decepticons? No the crest is different...maybe Autobots? I got to take a chance I mean...if I don’t I am dead anyway.

I jump up form my hiding place and start waving my arms around at the craft and it starts to turn and head towards me. As it approaches I can only hope this is a friend this time, speaking of friends...where is Nemeos?!

As this crosses my mind the ship lands not far from me and 3 Transformers start to emerge form the craft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 am

As the three Transformers emerge from the craft and come closer I start to recognize one of them for a stranger reason. It was the biggest one that I could recognize, his armor is white with red and blue , his eyes were blue and to my surprise he yelled out my name.

John! Is that you?! (Unknown TF)

I squint my eye and try to remember, I finally slur out the name.

H..avoc? Is that you?

The big transformer nods and picks me up carefully, I sit in his massive hand and look at him and some memories of Havoc start to come back. I remember him form the lab and how he seemed to have some role in my creation, more importantly to me is that he treated me with respect. I smile back at him as I know now I am literally in good hands.

Havoc then turns to the other two.

Jolt! Drift! We need to get him back to Autobot HQ stat! (Havoc)

We start walking back to the drop ship and as we enter he asked me about the now healing wounds on my chest. I explain what has happen.

Delacroix took my power, well drained it and gave it to Horridwing..but his spark chamber looked weird....and.

OK John, just rest we have food for you at base. I will make sure we deal with Horridwing and company later. Right now we have to insure your safety. (Havoc)

We enter the craft and it quickly takes off and leaves the area. Not long after it lands in the Autobot HQ, a secret base where the Autobot brass plan defenses of the island and the world. I am taken to a medical bay and I am cared for....Havoc leaves to file a report to his superiors and as I rest all I can think about is how I can help stop the Decepticons
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Delacroix looked towards the West. Horridwing smiled to himself as he tested his new power on a large boulder several feet from them. His arm transformed into a small cannon as it began to charge up a blast before finally releasing it and leveling the entire boulder to cinders. Delacroix looked back as he saw the aftermath of the blast.

This is incredible. This is amazing! Delacroix...you've outdone yourself.

Delacroix merely nodded his head. Horridwing then stared off into the distance as several Autobot dropships were heading their way.

Not yet... We'll make things interesting after things are set. Do you have a lab anywhere else?

Before Horridwing could finish his sentence Delacroix transformed as he flew off into the West. The Autobot dropships began to speed up upon Delacroix's departure and so Horridwing did the same as he followed his charge. Horridwing recognized the landscape as he knew that they were in the Land of Primes. Many temples, forums, cemetaries and such were the highlights of the area. Statues of great warriors and memorable icons of the Cybertronian race were also prevalent. Many Autobots and Decepticons walked about the area and paid their respect to their fallen ones. A large cathedral was the most noticable lanscape. It was known as the Alpha Trion Sanctum. This was the Holy Land.

The two touched down on the ground as Horridwing followed Delacroix into the Alpha Trion Sanctum. Several Decepticons and Autobots were inside, offline as they meditated through their sparks with their ancestors. With their presence rendered unnoticed, the two made their way through the front of the innner sanctum as Delacroix touched one of the statues at its core. The statue moved away to the side as it revealed a passage to the unknown.

What's in there?

After maintaining a period of silence, Delacroix finally spoke.

A dear friend slumbers. Awaiting his deliverance.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Once again I stepped through the Shadowlands. This dreary, dark, place, seems where nightmares come from. I walk past dead marred and mangled what would pass for trees. I sniff around and I caught his scent. I walked through the forest of trees in to a clearing leading to a cave. The mouth of the cave looked terrifying. The one who resides inside seemed to release a sense of dread making the cave mouth more unpleasant. I gather my wits and walked inside.

At first it was pitch black. Only my sense of hearing and sense of smell that I could rely on here. I hear a scuffle and I turned to where the noise came from and after so many years, I heard his voice.

Ahhhh young one, you have come...just as I predicted.

Darkfather...I seek you council on a matter of grave importance.

Just then, the darkness seemed to move and convulse, then it slowly crept away as a form emerged through its unseeable veil. The figure was as dark as his surroundings, with yellow and red eyes with a pale face. His body seemed to be covered in a veil of sorts and he seemed to float. I grin to myself, Darkfather always liked to float. I transformed into my bi-pedal mode as he was closing on me. He looked up at my face, instantly, I knew he had a look of pride and joy, for his best creation. As he was about to touch my chest he drew his hand back.

You have something....else....inside you...

*nods* Delacroix has finallly managed to transfer the spark amplifier to me...and Horridwing.

*laughs* he is truly a mad genius that one...sometimes to mad for his own good.

Darkfather, I need you to help me fight those two...

I thought they were your comrades?

Yes, at first, but when I saw what Delacroix had done, taking all the sparks of our old team. He had to take the spark of one of us, so he could power the Amplifier. Same design as your tri-sparked chamber. Except, that those two other sparks were sanctioned for this experiment.

*nods* true, while I also use death as an instrument of progress, the sparks used were from volunteers *looks at me* you were lucky to get two combiners for yourself and be alive. Tell me, How does Horridwing survive if he has the spark amplifier within him?

I shudder to speak the next few words..

Delacroix....built a tri sparked chamber..

What?! That 2nd rate scientist copied my greatest creation?!

Yes, but...there is something wrong with Horridwings chamber....something out of place,

Of,course there is! How could he fully replicate a tri sparked chamber with out this.

His hand appeared out of the darkness, In his hand lies a small piece of crystal that glowed white.

What is that?

This is a cybertronian diamond...a thousand times harder than earth's diamond and can withstand heat and electrical pulses such as the one generated by sparks. This little stone is what keeps your three sparks stable and combined it is also the one that-if my calculations are correct- holds your Amplifier in place. There are only three left of these. One's inside you and the two others are in my possesion.

It means what? Darkfather??

It means, young one , that Horridwing, will soon find himself sprawling in the ground with pain in his chest as his spark is slowly consumed by the amplifier. After that, he explodes. The more energy he uses, the more it feeds the Amplifier.

What should I do then..

Everything in your power to stop them.

I growl at the gruesome thought. Never the less, I must do what needs to be done to save this island and my forest. after, I take out that damn Amplifier in Horridwing's chest. He will pay for the destruction he wrought on my home. I nod my thanks to Darkfather as I transform and started to head out towards the dunes.

Darkfather POV

I look at my last surviving creation, running towards his destiny. He was always a strong headed boy. Nearly had gotten him killed at one time, but his resilience is what makes him great. As I turn around letting the darkness swallow the last of the light, I raise my hands up to the wall and uttered words that had not escaped my lips in the longest time..

Trypticon, wake up...

The darkness slowly fades away as my base goes online. every system was booting up and in a few minutes I will be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 pm

As Ragnorak steps through the deep ruins of the Great Dunes he is searching for something, something lost. Now he may may have lost it but nonetheless it is valuable to him for it will complete him.
"Those hlaf-wit scientist who did experiments on me knew not what power they were even using. But I found it's secrets...and I buried it somewhere around here in my liar that resides in the Valley of Primes. But were did I place that damn thing."
As he continues striding through hallway after hallway he comes across a door, so massive that Ragnorak looks puny compared to it. He quickly stabs a few buttons on the wall and extends his arm claws to move the giant door. As he stides into his liar he comes across it, his beauty that which will complete him. It is a orb floating on a pedestal, it has a white outlining and is pure black in the core of it. Ragnorak treads over toward a console and puts in a few caculations, causing several arms to come down and incompass the energy ball.
"After all of this preperation, after all of this time it has finally become stable. I may become my old self, I have grown weak because of those experiments, half-wits. My beauty!" Ragnorak lulls to himself as his chest compartment opens showing a far more wild version of the energy. He walk over and grabs the new power source and pulls it into his chest compartment, snuffing out the old untame energy. "It's feels so good my original powr restored! Now which area should I destroy first? Well I am lazy so I suppose this place first."
With that Ragnorak hunches over and releases a massive black shockwave Smashing all the way to the surface and causing a giant orb to appear where his lair once was. This power could be seen and felt from miles around. Then the orb closes in on itself and makes a thunderous roar followed by and enormous explosion. And at the center stands the insane monster quietly chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:11 am

Since Delacroix decided to stare into the hallway, I decided to walk ahead, and see where it would take us. It was dark, damp and cold. Perhaps even frightening, and it felt as though we walked for hours, until we a single light, shining down from above. This light was from one small bulb, as it flickered, as though it were almost out of energy. I looked down to see what the light shined on... a tomb. A large, ancient-like casket, that looked all too familiar. No question as to who it was! I looked on in excitement!

How do we free him!?

From the markings on this wall....it would seem that you would just, call out to him....

It's that simple... Will he recall us?

How could he forget?

Well he isn't exactly alive...

Just call...

I stood back a bit and grinned. If this worked, we'd be absolutely unstoppable. That Nemean beast, can't stand a chance against me, and this one would never even allow him to make it to me! This was one of my greatest soldiers. Our greatest achievements. Our greatest creation.

Rise....DarkClaw!

The light flashed brighter! The tomb shook, as the doors of the sarcophagus exploded open. Within no time, the massive SteelClaw clone hovered over the tomb, lacking in life. The optics then flashed on! His tail swung against the tomb, smashing it to pieces! His claws shot out of his hands! The Mandalorian symbols and tattoo's on his arms flashed red, and he then let out a piercing roar!

I grinned as I looked at Delacroix.

The team is almost complete... I can persuade Ragnorak to rejoin us... but can you get the remaining pieces? Have you located him?

Indeed. He too, shall be awakened.

Yes.... Then let us press on. SleepRay and Calamity await us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am

Hours had passed and I had both eaten my fill of food provided by the Autobots and rested. My powers had finally returned and I feel stronger than before. I look over the new suit that gave me after I was clean up and let me tell you....wearing the same suit for however long I was frozen....lets say I don’t recommend it.

As I look the suit over I notice that the amour will not hinder my powers as the other one did, my shoulders to my elbow are exposed and the forearm guards cover them plus the upper part of my hand and my palm. I start to move around and jump about, using some of the hand to hand training I received.

Wow, I do feel faster and lighter!

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me, I jump to the ceiling and use my magnetic powers to stick there. I turn to the source and start to charge my fist.

Whoa! John it is just me. (Havoc)

I un-charge my fists and slowly descend to the floor using my powers.

You startled me Havoc. I am sorry I might..hav...

No no, you wouldn’t have. Your quick judgement and assessment of situations has always been your strongest asset. (Havoc)

Havoc sits in a massive chair and I stand on the counter beside him. He runs his hand over me to scan me and then displays the results on a monitor. I look at the numbers, equations and results and the seem to make sense to me. Havoc watches me as I read over the information.

Wow I am getting stronger! At this rate I am increasing my powers 23% per one Earth hour.

Impressive John that you still know how to read Cybertronian, I thought for sure that the time you were frozen would have slowed your memory recall somewhat. (Havoc)

It has, and I still can’t remember it all. Hey can you tell me what happen back then? Why I was sent away?

-sighs- No John that is something that will have to come back to you in time, I don’t want to shock your mind and cause a re-laps. (Havoc)

-sighs- OK I guess your right. I just wish I didn’t feel like a monster among my own kind.

Havoc sits up and starts to leave and then turns before he walks out the door.

I once too was an outcast among my own, but it all worked out in the end. (Havoc) He leaves and I sit and think about his words. I also think about Hawk’s words about my gifts and how I should embrace them not push them away. I sit in a meditation position and close my eyes concentrating on something....or someone.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 am

Horridwing and Delacroix looked to the newly awakened Darkclaw, one of the most effective and deadly members of the Mandalorians. The being stood before its master and comrade as it scanned them. After recognizing them Darkclaw bowed before Horridwing and awaited for further orders.

Follow us. We're going to find the rest.

It is good to see you again, Lunar. (Darkclaw)

Delacroix.

Darkclaw turned to Horridwing, somewhat puzzled by Delacroix's name. Both kept quiet amongst themselves in Delacroix's presence. Delacroix merely stared at the two before finally going over diagnostics on his arms.

A new moniker? (Darkclaw)

Yes. He has changed in both name and personality. The years haven't been kind to his mental state either. But, thanks to that he has created a new weapon that will finally tip the balance of this stalemate. The Decepticons and we, the Mandalorians, will finally gain our rightful seat in power!

Excellent news, my lord. (Darkclaw)

Once Horridwing and Darkclaw were finished they raised their voices for Delacroix to hear.

And we are to find the others? What of X? (Darkclaw)

X is not with us anymore. Both in body and spark. Horridwing, remember, X is now a part of you. It was a neccesity, you understand?

I do. But that matters not. We are moving out now.

As you wish.

The three left the tomb and closed the passageway. As they walked past the meditating cybertronians, one of them suddenly went online as the Autobot's blue streaks changed to green suddenly and he began to float in mid-air. His voice become disembodied and his words almost incoherent.

Irregulars. The actions of which you are commiting has attracted the attention of this one. This one finds the irregulars before it destructive and unproductive. (???)

Darkclaw immediatly jumped into action. His claws shot out from his knuckles as he impaled the Autobot in the head and forcibly ripped it off. Delacroix and Horridwing watched the spectacle before continuing to move along as Darkclaw followed. Suddenly, every cybertronain that was in meditation began to share the same green streaks as the first. All disembodied and speaking in unison.

Irregulars. The measures of advancement towards the thoughtless brutishness that this one has been observing threatens to restart the event that the irregulars have witnessed. This one will not allow it to transpire. The irregulars will be rendered immobile and silent. That is this one’s principle. (???)

Darkclaw sharpened his claws as he was ready for battle, but Delacroix stepped between Darkclaw and the crowd approaching them.

What do you mean? You know what happend during the final battle of the Great war? Tell us what you know!

It is committed to the event's hidden agenda. The irregulars will not repeat it nor will the irregulars before this one discern the event. It shall purge this world of the irregulars. (???)

Wait! Why are you doing this? And why do you refer to yourself as "this one" and "it"?

This one is committed to the event's hidden agenda. Purification of the irregulars has now been initiated. It will not allow for history to re-loop. (???)

Ugh! We're not getting anywhere with words. Destroy them!

The roof of the sanctum collapsed on itself as a being around Horridwing's size dropped down and severed the heads of several of the cybertronians. The three Mandalorians stared catiously at the being. They're distraction gave the possessed cybertronians time to surround them. But, because they were civilains and not soldiers they were quickly dealt with. Horridwing slew a large portion with his sword; Darkclaw disabled any that were left and Delacroix finished them off. The warriors relaxed and observed the carnage they have made.

Irregulars- (???)

The being that entered through the roof stabbed his blade into a still operational cybertronian head. The green streak and glow on it soon disappeared into a dull grey. The three Mandalorians then catiously stared at the new face.

Who are you stranger and why did you help us?...

The being, decorated in bright red and grey colors, looked at the three Mandalorians before him. His head was shaped with a broken crown on his head, his mouth covered much like Optimus Prime, arms as large as Darkclaw and a thin katana by his side were what distinguished him the most. Several blades of a helicopter made a sort of rough cape on his back and an unknown insignia was beared on his forehead. His voice was deep and powerful, as well as authorative. He stared at the three with his white optics as he spoke:

My name is Eon...and I am here to help. (Eon)

Murmurs of a crowd gathering outside caught the attention of all four.

We must leave, follow me! (Eon)

Eon jumped as he transformed into a cybertronian helicopter and used the thrusters on his side to propel him upwards towards the broken ceiling of the Alpha Trion Sanctum. The three Mandalorians looked to one another and faced the door of the entrance, ready to face the crowd when suddenly Eon spoke to them on their secured coms.

Do not dally and let's go! (Eon)

How did you get onto this secured line!?

That is not important. Now follow me and I will lead you to my base! (Eon)

With little choice left to them and the mysterious meeting with an unknown entity, the Mandalorians did as requested and transformed to follow their new ally. They can only hope that he was to be trusted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 am

Havoc enters the room to see me in a deep trance, Foxy walks in behind him and is alarmed by this sight.

Brother John is ill! (Foxy)

No Sister. He is searching. (Havoc)

Searching? I don’t understand? (Foxy)

When we had to put John in that deep slumber when he was grief struck when he realized what he had done. (Havoc)

Yes I remember that now. That day.(Foxy)

Havoc closes the door and they both take a seat and continue to discuss John’s past.

-Havoc’s Flashback-

During the height of the Great war the humans developed several weapons to combat the Decepticons but none like John. He was known as Project DeadZone, human totally created by the methods of science and engineering. The scientist whom created him was known as Dr. Avril Skyies, a brilliant and hard working she make an incredible breakthrough that lead to John’s creation.

This breakthrough was a gene in the human genome so rare that it was only found 1 out of 6 billion people, thus making this fine truly one in a billion. This gene allowed the owner to access the darkest recesses of the human mind and unlocking powers that were once thought only mere fiction in Human culture. As he matured he learned to control and use his powers, he also learned something more interesting to us Cybertonians. Omega waves, he could produce, find and harness this power. However during the test he had harnessed too much of this power and went berserk in the lab, his mind was still to immature to handle that much power yet and he nearly destroyed the base.

But during the carnage, he ended up killing one human and this sight halted his rage...John watched as Dr. Skyies took her last breath. As he watched this Havoc picked John up and tried to comfort the confused human, and it was his request he would be put in stasis.

-End of Flashback-

So your telling me, John had a connection with the doctor that created him? (Foxy)

Yes that...(Havoc)

Suddenly John spoke.

That’s right Foxy. She was like a mother to me, and what I done I couldn’t stand to do again. So I asked Havoc to lock me away.

So you remember now John? How do you feel? (Havoc)

I know my purpose in this world.

Havoc looked at me, he knew my general purpose, he knew what I was capable of. It was just a matter of keeping myself focused. I stood up and looked at Havoc and Foxy, then nodded my head. Then a flash I warped out of the Autobot HQ and to the Land of the Primes. I stand on top of a tall building and remain hidden as I scan the landscape for a familiar energy, the warm wind blows the hair out of my face as I finally locate what I am looking for.

So Horridwing, your enjoying my power? Well you wont be enjoying it for long Decepticon.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I followed the Mandalorian's scent and it lead me to the tomb of the primes. I searched for them in the tombs but they had already left. I followed where the scent remained the strongest, and it lead me to mausoleum. I walked past a group of cybertronians meditating. I growl a the thought of them have a new member. I pick out his scent as my eyes widened in recognition.

Darkclaw.

I was about to go when I suddenly picked out another scent. Another scent that I somehow recognized. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to recognize the scent when, one of those damn meditating cybertronians started to walk towards me weapons at the ready.

Irregular has been found to be dangerous and must be expedited (???)

That was enough for me to charge him and maim his entire body. As I was ripping him apart. One of them stood up again and said the same thing. Simple, I thought, I'll just crush him. But before I realized what was happening, there were more of them. More than anyone could handle. I started to think where the others had come from when I saw the open graves. Some of them must've come from cybertronians who had been recently off line! No matter I will destroy them all.

Come you abomination! I will let you taste the sharp end of my blades.

I transformed to my bi pedal mode and hacked and slashed away at these pseudo- cybertronians. Suddenly three of them grabbed my left leg and before I knew it, a group of them had my legs pinned down. As they were about to converge on me, I heard a loud thud. I looked up and there was a familiar shadow encompassing me and those near me. I smiled as a huge foot came crashing down on in front of me in the process crushing those..abominations.

I look up and I see the huge cybertronian looking at me grinning.

Well, well, well, If it isnt Nemeos. Long time no see!!

Trypticon?! I thought you were dead!

Bah! I was merely in deep hibernation.

Yes, Now that my two creations have caught up, we have little time. we must proceed with haste.

I look at Trypticon's giant head and I see Darkfather in full regalia. His arms folded and looking down at me. I climbed up Trypticon as he started walking. I stood beside Darkfather.

So, young one where do we head?

I sniffed the air and I tracked the unfamiliar scent then I looked down. I grinned as I realized where they were headed. I look at Darkfather.

They're in Eden.

How can you be sure?

Because, *points down* That right there, is a Death stalker claw....and Deathstalkers are only found in my kingdom. Trypticon! head for Eden!

You got it Nemeos!

Darkfather then just smiled and turned around and walked away.

Darkfather POV

I am glad that Nemeos has taken the riens quite well. Now, that I have awakened Trypticon once more, it would be easier to locate those mandalorians. I enter the control room and sat down in front of the monitor. I observe the insects that tried to climb up Trpyticon. This is puzzling, these are a mix of decepticons and autobots. Yet, they have one color. Green....I need to get one of them for testing.....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

Who are you and what do you want from us?

Horridwing had his arms crossed as the three Mandalorians watched Eon as his back was turned, looking down at the city below as rain poured down but the sun still piercing through the dark clouds. After their hasty retreat from the Land of Primes, the four made their way to the city of Monumentum where they now hide from an unknown enemy.

This is quite a place you have, man. (Darkclaw)

It is rather amusing.

Enough! Eon, or whatever your name is, why did you have us follow you?

Eon turned from the window he was peering through, watching the ever growing city as civilians walked without much care. Ignorant of what is to come. He had the security barricades block the light from outside as the lights from the room illuminated through the darkness.

I can only say what I am limited to. (Eon)

Limited? What in the inferno is that supposed to mean? (Darkclaw)

Excatly what I said. I am trying to be careful not to say too much. Mind you, I have taken care of a follower. They should be off to Eden by now. (Eon)

Sounds like Nemeos.

Who? (Darkclaw)

Anyway, know this; there are forces at work that no one can possibly comprehend. Those of this world and even of the next can only hope to understand a quarter of this. A group may come after you in the near future. I suggest that you be cautious with your actions and what you uncover. (Eon)

Well, what is this group you speak of? And the being at the Alpha Trion Sanctum?

Eon's optics narrowed as he looked up at the ceiling. His voice became low as he began to pace in place.

Ah, yes. The group...otherwise known as the Cult of the Watchers from where I come from. (Eon)

And where excatly do you come from? (Darkclaw)

Quiet. Continue.

The Cult serves only one purpose. Are you at all familiar of the murders from long ago? (Eon)

The three looked to themselves at the thought. Only Darkclaw looked much more confused than the rest. The murders of key members of the city was always an important event. Long before many of the heroes of the war went their seperate ways.

I recall those events. Individuals that claimed they were close in discovering the truth behind the disaster of the Last Battle were silenced in brutal fashion. Is the being from the sanctum a member of the Cult and the reason behind the silence?

No and yes. (Eon)

Explain.

I dare not... (Eon)

You must. We will be on our way if you are not even going to clear this up. After all, you're the one who brought us here.

You're right. One moment please. (Eon)

Eon looked around himself. He ordered the three to remain quiet as he listened for any evidence of eavesdropping. He remained silent, as well as the other three, for quite a long moment before finally resuming the conversation.

The Cult of the Watchers are the erasers. Any information regarding the event that you were involved in that surfaces is to be erased. That entity you met at the Sanctum is not a member. Not by far. You're dealing with something dangerous, and for it to have come after you poses a grave danger. (Eon)

The three Mandalorians stared at Eon in disbelief. Things were beginning to take a turn for the worst.

A...an enity? Like a god? (Darkclaw)

What in the inferno...

Explain yourself!

I am limited from elaborating until the time is right. (Eon)

Fine...What more can you tell us? Do you know of what happend to Optimus and Megatron?

I do. (Eon)

You do!? Then tell us!

I can't. That is where I am limited at this point. (Eon)

What is this limit you keep talking about?!

Do not keep things to yourself. What do you know that you're not telling us?...

Claw!

Darkclaw swung his wrists near his waist as his claws came out. He started towards Eon as the mysterious cybertronian merely stared at him.

You will not get anywhere by going through with this. (Eon)

Don't test us. Darkclaw was once an interrogator for Autobot sympathizers. You'd best talk now.

There is nowhere to run. You are outnumbered and outmaned. Resistance will only incur our wrath upon you. Simply give us the information we desire and we may come to spare you.

You of all people should come to threaten me. I know you very well, Lunar. The product of a union between a Autobot and a Decepticon. Your life has been of much turmoil and ruin. Those who came in contact with you were either found dead or went missing. (Eon)

Do not call me by that name, peon...and you know nothing of me!

Delacroix's tentacles shot out from his back as they made their way towards Eon. Darkclaw and Horridwing lunged towards the cybertronian as everything suddenly stopped. Eon alone moved about. The sky blackened and the sound of a bustling city was gone. There was only silence. Eon looked at all three Mandalorians as their faces had killing intent. He looked to one side and began walking to a wall. He passed through it and saw before him a squad of the Momumentum security force ready to lay a charge. Eon walked back through the wall and back to where he left the three. A split second later the four found themselves in the Shadow lands. The darkness before hadl ifted as the light returned. Rain pourned down as all three Mandalorians swung at empty air and looked around in confusion. Eon was gone.

What...in the inferno?

How did we get here? (Darkclaw)

Horridwing, as confused as the others, put a hand under his chin and began to think to himself about the events he and the others witnessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:10 am

Back at Autobot HQ

Havoc looks at the screens on his control panel before him, he know that John had left the complex. He patches into the satellites to monitor John’s where abouts and activities. Suddenly Foxy barges into Havoc’s office and starts to shout.

John has left the complex brother! He he...(Foxy)

Foxy then notices that Havoc is unconcerned about what she is telling him, then looks at the monitors.

You knew this all along? Brother isn’t it dangerous for him to be out there alone in his mental state? (Foxy)

Actually sister he is perfectly fine. When he was put into stasis he was given a serum to hinder his prime directive, a directive that wished gone. (Havoc)

Why did you wish that gone? I mean.. To eliminate all Decepticons without prejudiced. Isn’ t that what he was created for? (Foxy)

Yes and no. He was originally created for just such purpose, however now that our circumstances have changed I eliminated it and restored his free thinking and reasoning abilities within his mind. He will judge who is the treat and react as required. (Havoc)

Is this a wise move brother?(Foxy)

Only time will tell. (Havoc)

Back at the Land of the Primes. -

I watch the city form my perch upon a tall building. I can only sense the innocence and the want for peace. This feeling is mutual among the Autobots and Decepticons. It is these feelings that urge me on to stop the Decepticons that regard themselves as the Mandalorians. The Decepticon called Nemeos made me see that there is good even in their ranks and that anyone can change.

Its settled. I will eliminate the Mandalorians and restore peace to this island and safe guard the world.

As I say this I start to sense a familiar spark...hmmm yes Nemeos and two other unknown ones. I will go to see my friend. I start to fly over towards the area in hopes I will have allies in my fight against the Mandalorian scum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Resonance RPS   Tranformers Resonance RPS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tranformers Resonance RPS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next