TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient Past: Chapter 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Ancient Past: Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Inside commander Hawk's mind, she had the the knowledge of these two.
in her eyes, she saw the two forms, their height, their background, their past, their army, and their well known weapons. She put her hand to her side of her helmet, and saw everything from the thousands of devils own soldiers, to the generals, to the commanders, Dante was the helicopter and sky commander, he was a brutal and a very lazy commander, he fought against deathstalker and won, he went against the great vector prime and rodimus prime, and won, his name dante was given to him, after the humans saw his ways, and reminded him of the dante of hell.
Soon her eyes flickered, and Kratos came to view. The oldest by 4 minutes, He created the Devils Own, and is the first commander of the army. He is friends with many known as Spinetingler and he fought against Devastator 919 father, This transformer has a lack of speed, but he makes it up with his knowledge and his agility to confuse the enemy.

Her eyes flicker as she looks up, she growls.
She knew what they were made off, a threat to her goals.
a static went through everyone of the Decept Mercs, a silent one, that no one else could detect, Eclipse and starfighter backed away, and nodded...
Unicron01 and Foxblaze turned into their modes, and turned to leave.
The rest of the Decept mercs left.

Devastator looked at her soldiers retreating.
This is the great hawk? she was leaving the fight.
But why?
Foxy lady knew she wasnt retreating, she wasnt going to fight these two, thats for sure though, she was going to her goal before it was to late, Kratos and Dante looked at the retreating mercs, then at us, Dante made a small shake of his head, as kratos spoke up.

We arent here to destroy you all, we where just wondering where is the latest Autobot technology base.

Then you might as well stick along with us Kratos, because we are selfs are looking for them. We traced that we got a energon signal in the east, near zone 9, but when we got there, all we saw is the a human city. Tean, she went into the city to see if maybe they were hidden but nothing.
Zone 9?
yes, the earth is divided up to 20 zones. Thats how we see it, it makes it easier to know where the autobots and Decepticons are.
It also makes it easier for us to know where is the mercs base.
And that would be?
Zone 11.
And that would be where.
I guess around china, hell i dont know, i might be the technician, but im not a human. its zone 11, and thats what were calling it.

Dante and kratos looked at each other, they both sighed, and rubbed their heads in unison.
Dante looked at Devastator and lunar, and spoke sheepishly.
I think thats where the Devils Own has made their camp.

Harmony and lunar both made a small crack sound, as Devastator smacked his face, Foxy looked at Kratos with a eye twitch if she was human.
You better get them out, unless you want her on your back.
Dante then just smiled, and put two thumbs up.

Ill just whoo her.

Kratos shook his head, Foxy smiled, and Devastator was thinking a very small thing.
What does he mean by whoo her?

-----

A loud explosion sounded from a Autobot base. alarms rang through the sky, and jets flew around the sky, shooting rockets, transforming and distranforming back to their modes, behind them, and around them where autobots fighting back.
A transformation was heard, as Commander Hawk landed on the roof of the base, her feet leaving marks, her arm had a missile pod, as she shot out at random autobots, She yelled, and if you knew megatron, she sounded similar to him.

Decepticon Mercs Move in!

The jets flew around and transformed, some transformed and landed on some Autobots who fired back or was tackled down, They would fist fight, or gun fight, either way they were loosing.
A red powerful blast appeared from her back, as she tumbled a bit, she looked around, a rookie of a autobot stood. He was blue and a bit of gold, she knew this one...
His name was BlackDog, she looked at him with a odd smile, BlackDog, she never thought she meet him again.
She though had no need for comfort.
She shot him in the chest, and kicked him down to the ground.
She looked up to the sky, and wondered if her own Autobot self, knew anything about love and comfort.

Mean while
a large red and white Autobot, stood up, hearing about the fight in battle 13.
He turned around, and met the eyes of a yellow and blue soldier, he had a hummer mode, and his wheels where black, he had a green autobot/decepticon symbol on his chest.

Then its time to show our selfs Steelclaw.

---

Last edited by Commander Hawk on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Dang! O_O
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm

What...THE HELL is with the codes!?
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 pm

i dont know. ive deleted them, but they keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 pm

e.e were is my sig..
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

.....Come on girl!......
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 pm

r.....r...my sig...
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Stop crying for that!...

You can fix that, I already did the most difficult part tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 5   Ancient Past: Chapter 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Past: Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1