TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient Past: Chapter 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Ancient Past: Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Past: Chapter 6   Ancient Past: Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Lunar Retturns have been deleted my from story.

---
A mace flew through the air, The air around the mace seemed to stop, Foxy was on her knees, yelling for him to stop.
Tean wanted to jump in, as The giant got up, and charged.
Harmony tried to run after him.
Kratos and Dante hovered in the air, both shaking their heads, their primary weapons starting up.

Wing like missiles thrusted towards the giant Devastator, Devastator rolled out of the way, and punched the female.
The female dodged his mace, twirled, and slammed his own mace into his face.

Foxy: DEVASTATOR!!!

45 hours before...

Devastator walked toward Zone 11, He and the femmes, had told kratos and Dante to meet them in the base, they had no idea, that two angry optics glared.
A large transformer stood on a large cliff, He had long and dark blue armor, he was in a black cloak, covering his form. Which, in his case, helped him from being discovered. He was a knew soldier in the Decepticon ranks, He knew of one named Commander hawk, and The giant Devastator, He smiled, and watched them, His excellent hearing caught the sound of engines. He looked to the south, and with his hawk eyes, saw the leader of the zone 11. Unicron01 his brother, was behind them...with a flag?
his eyes widen noticing that flag, the flag of the autobots. He radioed in his supreme commander, and then vanished, a green symbol on his shoulder.

A loud boomb was heard, as The femme named Hawk, flew back, she was proud, antoher flag of proof to show to the rest, how she had taken down the autobots base. As she entered her zone, she spotted something 24 miles ahead...her wings turned darker, as she transformed. Everyone behind her transformed as well. Her hawk eyes, zoomed in.

You slagging trash.

Tean's orange armor was the bright tink.
She growled, but Jetbat put his hand on her shoulder, and with such anger yet wisdom spoke.

If they have come backed into the zone, that only means, there is more.
and how do you know this.

Jetbat put a small Hologram infront of her showing Kratos and Dante fresh out of autobot prison, with their tongues out, and guns in thier hands.

These two are twin decepticons, named Kratos and Dante, They crashed landed here in zone 9, and the bodies havent been found, My guess, there with the femme's and the giant slagger, going into our zone, for a fight.

Hawk watched the two Decepticons in the hologram, she was silent for a few clicks, then she turned to the Mercs. she looked at Jetbat.

Jetbat i want you to take the mercs into zone 1 and take out the main cords of the autobot technology, i shall deal with this insects.

Yes commander.

Jetbat transformed and flew off, with the mercs following, she put her camo on, transformed, and flew towards her base.

--

A loud booming sound rang from the skies of Zone 11, Devastator, grabbed his mace, and slammed into the base of the mercs.
The base was tricked out to the max, Defences had drones ready to fight, The guns where cannons, and the Base itself had a shield, The ground had mines under ground, But none was enough to stop Tean the expertise of technician from hacking.
Foxy stood over a rock, worried.
She knew Hawk would appear.
And, the worse, was that They havent found the true act of Her goal.

A loud roar of pain was heard, as the Giant Devastator turned around.

Who did that!?
I did.

Everyone looked up, to see Hawk hovering in the sky, her arms crossed, her eyes simple red, She did not seem angry.
She seemed satisfied.

Wait! before you accuse us for your destructi...
Shut your trap, Femme.
I..
you have no excuse for..
Her words where cutt off from her lips, when Devastator jumped from the roof and tackled her, punching her.
Harmony went to yell but foxy stopped her.

They have a score to settle.
Devastator got up, and gripped his mace.
Hawks anger had killed his father, and Megatron didnt punish her for it.

She looked at Devastator, and smiled. Her smile angered him deeply, as he went to smash her armor, Her wings opened, two large cannons appeared, as she blasted him back.

She got up, and got into a fighting stance.
I love a good fight.

She teleported from left, toright, to right to left, up, down, above, left, right, she appeared behind Devastator, gripped his neck, and teleported him above them, kicking and slamming her wing blade unto him.
Devastator gripped her blade, and hugged her forcefully, bringing her with him.
Both decepticons laid in the ground, the femme was under Devastator, her wings sparkled, as she then screamed in pure anger, as she kicked Devastator off, Devastator gripped her leg, only to get a gun into his face
He landed a few yards back, he got up and found his chest was open, The female hawk became a egg, as her wings opened up, as she stretched, and her wings opened, as 29 Heat seeking missiles flew from behind her all aiming at Devastator. He shielded himself and blocked all with his mace.

Before both could go to attack again, A cloaked Tranformed intervined, and grabbed both their fists...

Hello.
My name is Steelclaw.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Ancient Past: Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Past: Chapter 6   Ancient Past: Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 pm

study
Back to top Go down

Ancient Past: Chapter 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: