TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act 1 Revisited.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act 1 Revisited. Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 am

So basically after looking back and re-reading the original story, I couldn't stop laughing at how short and plain it was. You guys might have liked it but basically I hate it. They way I introduced some of the characters was pathetic and the way they got their powers was stupid. So now I'm going to redo it. I read over Act 2 and 3 then read both RPS' to basically get an idea of what questions needed to be answered and so now I know what exactly needs to happen.

QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:

1) Why does Kyle hate humans?
2) How is he so connected within the Fallen community?
3) How did the Human and Fallen rivalry begin?
4) Why were some characters considered villains within the story?
5) What were these characters like before the battle began?

That's just a basic outline of what you can expect to see answered.

Well I have been torn with keeping the original setting of Chicago and having a new setting in New Zealand. I have decided to set it in NZ because it's familiar territory and I can actually picture some parts of the story in these places. So sorry if you feel really lost I will just have to be really descriptive.

YOU GUYS:

This originally was before you guys had an appearance in the story and I think I'm going to keep it that way again. There might be a mention of certain future characters like Blackwood, Solar or Cameron Might but don't actually expect me to write about them in excess.

PLOT:

I am not going to give away anything because I want you guys to read this and be like, "WOW OMG". Ya know? Actually be surprised when something shocking happens. I will say it is going to be long, possibly 10-15 chapters, I'm not really sure. I have only written the first chapter because I have been ordering my ideas and figuring out the plot. So give me time and when it's finished I will start posting.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't be posting until John has finished his stories because I don't want to take focus away from his stories and vice versa.
There will be a post up soon with character profiles.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Awwww...ok, that will give you time to keep writting Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 am

Hey look, someone commented!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

-pokes you- Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:49 pm

the waitting will kill me. Quantum Act 1 Revisited. 262821
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:56 am

Okay so I'm doing this now. I'll post the first two chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act 1 Revisited.   Quantum Act 1 Revisited. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act 1 Revisited.
Page 1 of 1