TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion of Havoc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Opinion of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Opinion of Havoc   Opinion of Havoc I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Hence everyone is voicing there opinion lately I have decided to voice mine. I have been quiet for a long time and I have seen allot of different things take part both here and on TFL, not allot that I liked either. But my focus is this forum which I visit everyday and I will say it’s always something interesting, need it be something someone here as written, created or said, but here it is….

Banning, now the warning bar is fine and dandy but hell, if you ban some for a month let it be a month not 4 to 6 months. Plus all the admins conduct their meetings behind closed doors which is fine….but I want to see form now on why someone is banned, how long and the date they will be allowed back to the form, no more secret crap here. Furthermore, there are far too many admins in the first place, I believe they should only be 3 admins right now and when the user volumes go up…then there should be people nominated for admin or mod positions.

Now tell me, do you all wish this form to go forward or fail? Its really all of our choices.

Havoc
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Opinion of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Havoc   Opinion of Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm

i agree with every word of that opinion
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Opinion of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Havoc   Opinion of Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 pm

I agree with most of this. But actually the biggest ban that we have issued is one month and that would be to hawk, before she got banned this time.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Opinion of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Havoc   Opinion of Havoc I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 am

I just answered something like this on GORT's thread.

Anyway, as with all closed-door meetings, a public declaration and justification to inform all other members would be most fitting Opinion of Havoc Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinion of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion of Havoc   Opinion of Havoc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion of Havoc
Page 1 of 1