TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. Empty
PostSubject: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:00 pm

OK,

Well we all know that most of us here tried to help Hawk one time or another, and we all failed to some extent. I was told she basically spit in some of our faces so to speak. Well the way I see it is this....

1. We all chose to help Hawk, we could have looked the other way.

2. We have to accept that some people as much as we try to help them, they need to learn to help themselves.

3. You all tried to help her because you are all good people and wish not to see someone suffer.

It is like this people, when you chose to help someone....failure is a reality of taking on the task, acts of heroism sometimes blow up in your face.

To conclude we should all try to understand others here and see that we are more than a screen name on this site, we are people form different countries, towns, cities, states or provinces with varied value systems. This sometimes causes friction but it also causes greatness in this forum....the RPS section is a prime example of people from different walks of life coming together to make something great.

Well Peace all and be good to each other.

Havoc

Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Couldn't say it better myself, but we have to learn from our mistakes and stop being so tolerant and naives at cartain point.

Why?, because you can never teach an old dog a new trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 am

Polly wrote:
you can never teach an old dog a new trick.

I've done it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 am

I thought my 4-year old Beagle how to fetch my slippers without slobbering on it.

Anyway, back to topic:

True, it is our diversity that keeps us intact, somehow.

It doesn't actually take a saint to be able to understand the source of Hawk's eccentricities.

One just needs to step aside and look at it from a different perspective -

Imagine having the job of being an air crash investigator and working around grieving family members in the middle of a smoking heap of aircraft rubble and mangled bodies.

You can't really do your job well if you think of all the pain and suffering around you, much less if some random relative nags you to find their missing son/daughter/mom/wife whatever (+ lengthy sob story).

Same goes with dealing with difficult people, say, the person who annoys us the most, be it Hawk, Pony, or some other animal-themed BFTA username (or whatnot).

We just have to be objective about things and ask questions like:

1. Why is he/she doing this?
2. What is there for me to gain if I lash out at him/her?
3. Would I be a better person if I fight/ignore this person?
4. What gain do I get by being the winner in our online argument?

We can ask ourselves these four questions the next time we run into a person that is difficult to deal with, not just in this forum, but in our everyday lives.

Be happy. Don't let emotional vampires get to you.

---------------------------------------------------
A peaceful conscience sleeps amidst thunder.
Back to top Go down
borgdrone

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 pm

I see im not alone in my thoughts where hawk, is concerned! and i agree with the comments made here. lets try to get along and remmber where not God and we cant see what someone as going thru,and gone thru ,or even what they think about themselfs as a person ie.( negative thought life toward themselfs and so on) that have shaped them and drove them to ack in waysthat drive poeple off and i hope that one day hawk gets a clue and stops trying fill that hole we all have in side of us that God has put there to hunger for a relatoinship with Him with earthly relatoinships because all of us are humane and flawed we all will at one time or another let each other down because we our human but there is one that will never let us down or fail us and that is God the Father and his son who will never leave us or forsake us, all we have to do is let him inside and its a desisoin that he has left to us he will not force us to let him in and the sooner hawk gets a clue that god loves her unconditoinly and lets him in ti fill that hole the better she will be! and and im not telling you that IF you let God into your life everything turns all peachy it dont ! but i will tell you that there have been many times in my walk with him that if i did,nt have his abiding presence in my life that i would have crumpled up like tin foil and blown away in the wind ! He was my source or strength to get thru then hard times and hawk to me is searching for love and exceptence in all the wroung places and if this turnes out to be my only post here and i get banned because of its religish content so be it. To my Father and is son Jesus Christ be all the Glory!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 am

Well alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

borgdrone wrote:
I see im not alone in my thoughts where hawk, is concerned! and i agree with the comments made here. lets try to get along and remmber where not God and we cant see what someone as going thru,and gone thru ,or even what they think about themselfs as a person ie.( negative thought life toward themselfs and so on) that have shaped them and drove them to ack in waysthat drive poeple off and i hope that one day hawk gets a clue and stops trying fill that hole we all have in side of us that God has put there to hunger for a relatoinship with Him with earthly relatoinships because all of us are humane and flawed we all will at one time or another let each other down because we our human but there is one that will never let us down or fail us and that is God the Father and his son who will never leave us or forsake us, all we have to do is let him inside and its a desisoin that he has left to us he will not force us to let him in and the sooner hawk gets a clue that god loves her unconditoinly and lets him in ti fill that hole the better she will be! and and im not telling you that IF you let God into your life everything turns all peachy it dont ! but i will tell you that there have been many times in my walk with him that if i did,nt have his abiding presence in my life that i would have crumpled up like tin foil and blown away in the wind ! He was my source or strength to get thru then hard times and hawk to me is searching for love and exceptence in all the wroung places and if this turnes out to be my only post here and i get banned because of its religish content so be it. To my Father and is son Jesus Christ be all the Glory!!!

I don't mean to be rude, or ignore you post entirely, but I am going to ask you to cease going into religion. It is a very sensetive topic that resulted in many heated debates and they normally do not end well.

Again, not to be rude, but please do not go any further with the religion. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Killer red is the only one who seems to understand me.
*shakes her head*
*walks off the topic* this topic smells like trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.   Havoc's Opinion of Hawk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc's Opinion of Hawk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: