TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confused: Star wars

Go down 
+3
Star Adder
X
Autosaver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Confused: Star wars Empty
PostSubject: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Is it that you can't get married? Thats why Anakin dated secretly?

But in Star Wars Force Unleashed... He has a son, the apprentice dude. But I thought you couldn't if you were a jedi?
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:04 pm

nah i think it was because he was into a politician cant remember the name
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm

unconditional love, you cant marry but i think random hook ups are allowed
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

anyone else think its weird that some far off universe is supposed to follow Christianity
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 pm

The original Jedi order was not to show passion as far as that concern and they were supposed to stay celibate. But after the events of Episode III, the Jedi order was basically destroyed and all the rules established with that too. In the force unleashed the father of starkiller was considered a rouge jedi because he had abandoned the rule of celibacy and passion. Basically he was a Jedi who believed in everything Jedi's should but really wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 am

^ he beat me to it. The rogue jedi had commited a wrong doing, but the rule did still stand. The jedi were to know nothing of passion within their lives. This rule was demolished however with the fall of the jedi order, and once the jedi order was reestablished by Luke, later on...it stayed demolished.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:15 am

So thanks to the rogue Jedi, everyone can get it on and still get their Jedi powers
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 am

...and explode and come back in the sequel
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 pm

lol true
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 pm

x-autobot wrote:
...and explode and come back in the sequel

????
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 pm

in force unleashed 1 he explodes with the force but is back in force unleashed 2
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Force Unleashed is a "What If..." type game. It actually isn't a part of the real story.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

he still exploded
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:48 pm

it doesnt matter...
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm

well if i exploded and somehow lived to say so people would think i was the new jesus..so it does
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 pm

x-autobot wrote:
well if i exploded and somehow lived to say so people would think i was the new jesus..so it does

Well, no that would be Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Administrator wrote:
Force Unleashed is a "What If..." type game. It actually isn't a part of the real story.

Force Unleashed kind of explains everything though. It pretty much ties up what happens to everyone after Episode 3 and before Episode 4.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am

there is actually no story between episodes 3 & 4. If you actually look at it...it doesn't make much sense, in that....Vader never becomes a fully-fledged sith lord. So he should never have had an apprentice in the first place. Also, Vader was the one sith lord, that was actually completely loyal. (up until episode 6, but who wouldnt fight for their long lost son?) Vader has always obeyed the will of the emperor, basically because he owed him his life. Also, Starkiller would never have all that power he had, from just training with Vader. Basically, because Vader never learned to use things like force shock. The emperor never fully trained him...purposely. Yet somehow, Starkiller knew it.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah allot of holes in the story if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:13 pm

actually the story fits very well with most of their games. This is really the only one in which i've had a problem, stringing things together with.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Administrator wrote:
there is actually no story between episodes 3 & 4. If you actually look at it...it doesn't make much sense, in that....Vader never becomes a fully-fledged sith lord. So he should never have had an apprentice in the first place. Also, Vader was the one sith lord, that was actually completely loyal. (up until episode 6, but who wouldnt fight for their long lost son?) Vader has always obeyed the will of the emperor, basically because he owed him his life. Also, Starkiller would never have all that power he had, from just training with Vader. Basically, because Vader never learned to use things like force shock. The emperor never fully trained him...purposely. Yet somehow, Starkiller knew it.......

He has an apprentice in the TV shows....
StarKiller is special... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm

smh lol. George Lucas effed up...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Administrator wrote:
smh lol. George Lucas effed up...
I think it's funny that most of the bad things in Star Wars happened after Lucas finally bought that green screen.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 pm

lol true
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:55 am

Elsthis Dei wrote:
x-autobot wrote:

Well, no that would be Chuck Norris

huh thats a question who would win jesus or chuck norris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused: Star wars   Confused: Star wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused: Star wars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next