TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star wars battlefront

Go down 
+2
Lunar Retturns 2
Star scream 3000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Star wars battlefront Empty
PostSubject: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm

this is my fav mutliplayer war game who ever thinks this games multi player is bad is addictied to halo online and war games like that which were created only story mode
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Best multiplayer game I ever played (besides COD4). The action and pace was very well done and they put a lot of work into it. I loved the second one the best. Playing as heroes and villains from the movies was something the game needed. The space battles were a welcome addition to the series and was way better than flying around in overly-cramped maps. The classes were one of my favorite parts of the game, although I wish they could've had a sort of cross-over army skirmish type of battle.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:26 pm

battlefront and battlefront 2 were amazingly fun games
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm

its fun but not the best
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Star scream 3000 wrote:
this is my fav mutliplayer war game who ever thinks this games multi player is bad is addictied to halo online and war games like that which were created only story mode

1.People don't have to agree with your opinion,even though Star wars fan boys will get mad but still.
2.Halo was meant for both,its popularity rose because of the multi-player. >_>

I agree with Sniper,fun but its not the best multi-player game.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 pm

I personally think it is the best one still, loved it when order 66 was issued in the 2nd one
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Elder Colonel Lunar wrote:
Best multiplayer game I ever played (besides COD4). The action and pace was very well done and they put a lot of work into it. I loved the second one the best. Playing as heroes and villains from the movies was something the game needed. The space battles were a welcome addition to the series and was way better than flying around in overly-cramped maps. The classes were one of my favorite parts of the game, although I wish they could've had a sort of cross-over army skirmish type of battle.
I like the first one better because its less balanced and the at-sts are spawns of satan Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:36 am

StarWars Battlefront. By far the best multi-player war games I've played in my opinion.
I loved this game. Battlefront was awsome bcuz of the classes, the massive amount of places you can battle like Mos Eisley and Polas Masa (I hadn't even heard of that place b4 this game). The space battles were incredible. The soldiers for each class were different, and all had there own special things about them. I'd go into more detail, but I lost my train of thought. Razz
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:02 am

Star scream 3000 wrote:
I like the first one better because its less balanced and the at-sts are spawns of satan Very Happy

yeah but the droidekas on the first one were cheap as shit

plus i like the second one because its more ballanced
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:09 am

STAR ADDER wrote:
Star scream 3000 wrote:

yeah but the droidekas on the first one were cheap as shit

plus i like the second one because its more ballanced
yes but i like the first one better because it is harder on it the droidekas are deadly!!! ever play them on elite they have found a way to kepp up their sheild longer!!! yay for unblanced game play
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am

ive played them and beaten them with virtually every weapon on elite, but still are pathetically cheap
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 pm

If you play multiplayer Battle front 1 then yeah...its going to be unfair if your friend is on the evil side.

Also I thought the space battles we're the worst part of the game.
It was really boring for me,drive,bomb,die,drive,bomb,die,drive,bomb,then die.

It was so easy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:40 pm

for me the space battles were, drive, pwn, bomb, pown sommore, then die, drive sabotage the entire ship, then pwn
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:29 pm

for me it was put a bomb on my ship when i got bored and take off and get blown up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:12 pm

I did that a couple times...but not to myself smh. For me it was:

Fly, land in enemy ship, pwn, blow stuff up, get caught, be pwned.
And rerun cycle =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:12 pm

I did that a couple times...but not to myself smh. For me it was:

Fly, land in enemy ship, pwn, blow stuff up, get caught, be pwned.
And rerun cycle =]
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:25 pm

Double post. D=

@Mandalore BTW

Same cycle as you have...except in battlefront 2 I believe(Only sure of) you also have to take out some parts of ships,Bridge,tower thingy,etc
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 pm

tower thingy is the shield generator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars battlefront   Star wars battlefront I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars battlefront
Page 1 of 1