TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comrades

Go down 
+5
PW Magnimus Prime
The Darkfather
devastator919 the flayer
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Pain wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Pain wrote:
And the day will come soon for us all.

Now, let us enjoy our time as equals so that the true pain will be unleashed on the very day the game releases.
You along with your Decepticon buddies shall be the only ones feeling pain, friend.

Taking your advice would be appreciated, AoF.

Dont think for a second that they AoF and CS will be alone. The Prime Warriors will gladly fight by the side of our allies and see that your sparkless shells are recycled and used to rebuild Cybertron.

Your end is just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm

On a lighter note. The whole load of crap dev gave about the "darkness consuming all" or what not reminded me of a certain optical illusion
Comrades - Page 3 Word_words_optical_illusion_mirror_love_hate2
Not only does it depict that without good there cannot be evil (vice versa).
But it also shows that good will always defeat the evil (note how good surrounds evil)
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm

True we are tied, but for how long steelclaw? that's a question you have to ask yourself autoscum. If i might remind you that it was only a fluke...that you defeated me.

But I digress

You say that I suffer the most of anyone?? How can I suffer when I have no remorse, no conscience.
Righteousness of the autobots??? HA! You autobots are hypocrites! you hunger for peace and harmony! but you have to concede to the fact that you have to KILL us before you can do that.

Wiping out an entire race is not righteous.
We decepticons are true to nature, be it evil. We embrace who we are! Unlike you who shroud themselves of the false pretense of wanting peace by eliminating us. IN the end autobot...it boils down to one simple thing...

Dominance.

Let us see if you autobots can fill my hunger.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
True we are tied, but for how long steelclaw? that's a question you have to ask yourself autoscum. If i might remind you that it was only a fluke...that you defeated me.

But I digress

You say that I suffer the most of anyone?? How can I suffer when I have no remorse, no conscience.
Righteousness of the autobots??? HA! You autobots are hypocrites! you hunger for peace and harmony! but you have to concede to the fact that you have to KILL us before you can do that.

Wiping out an entire race is not righteous.
We decepticons are true to nature, be it evil. We embrace who we are! Unlike you who shroud themselves of the false pretense of wanting peace by eliminating us. IN the end autobot...it boils down to one simple thing...

Dominance.

Let us see if you autobots can fill my hunger.
Your arrogance blinds you deceptipunk, you think you can do no wrong, you think you are almighty.
It was not a fluke and you know it well, we have fought each other so many times we both should know one anothers strategies by now.
And yet again a Decepticon tries to make my ways seem unjust. That is being a hypocrite. Why should we show mercy to those who have shown none to anyone or anything, innocent or not? Freedom IS truly the right of all sentient beings. And it is YOU who oppose that freedom. Your lust for power, your false beliefs of your superiority, and your need for blood are far greater sins then protecting the innocent. What is taking one grand sinner's life in exchange for thousands of innocent ones?
Wiping out an entire race may not be righteous, but you would seek to destroy all other races but your own.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Like I said my old nemesis,

Dominance.....The strong will always survive while the weak perish....

on an other note dude, did you check out the forums on BFTA??? you can change the damn theme!!! cool!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Like I said my old nemesis,

Dominance.....The strong will always survive while the weak perish....

on an other note dude, did you check out the forums on BFTA??? you can change the damn theme!!! cool!! Razz
Ya I know, it's pretty cool.

But

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”
-Charles Darwin
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 pm

It is not arrogance that I posses. But the observations that I noticed in the past.

If you Autobots were so strong, how come you were never dominant in the game for long?

I admit, we decepticons have our own faults. we were to disorganized and incoherent letting our bloodlust drive us...

But even then you couldn't defeat us...

What makes you think that now that were organized and disciplined, that you could ever defeat us.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Ahhhh but my little Steel Claw we are....
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 pm

It is not arrogance that I posses. But the observations that I noticed in the past.

If you Autobots were so strong, how come you were never dominant in the game for long?

I admit, we decepticons have our own faults. we were to disorganized and incoherent letting our bloodlust drive us...

But even then you couldn't defeat us...

What makes you think that now that were organized and disciplined, that you could ever defeat us.
If you noticed, the Autobots were quite strong in the begining of the game. After the contest ended however, quite a few Autobots switched into Decepticon ranks. Including a certain "Powa" then called "horridwing" future leader of the decepticons. Even hawk was an autobot at first. Do you think that it was because all the original Decepticons were good that you dominated the last game? Over 100 game-addicted (the ones that play constantly, everyday) joined the Decepticon side out of boredom because none of the Decepticons posed a challenge. They also brought with them the organization. The HMN and Pac's "family" idea was spreadfast through all BTFA. If I recall Wolf Pac was an Autobot and a Decepticon. The autobots organization and discipline along with the decepticons vengeful ways made him one of the most deadly opponents on the game.

Ahhhh but my little Steel Claw we are....
Is that so? How many of you have remained the same throughout the whole game? The answer is most of you, you still see yourself as the pinnicle of destruction, the Minions still hail the One Tru Megatron, the HMN still ride as a family, the Pac still puts a "HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL" in their posts.

The Autobots on the other hand have had to adjust to various new leaders after the reign of Killer Red, they had to adjust to the falling of the PW's, the AoF, Allspark Defenders, the death of Arceel, the blasphamies of wussy1, and the constant tyraid of over-whelming numbers of Decepticons. But you see, we still survived. Even if the zones were all red, you would see loyal autobots fighting in them to make them blue.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 pm

through all this...I laugh. You and Claw may be tied Dev...but we....are not. I've defeated you time and time again, and what few victories you've had over me...is nothing to be proud of. So roar...scream...howl for all i care. As long as I'm the reason its happening...I'm forever happy. Autobots win already.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 pm

im gonna put a no comment on this one,

but remember this, there will always be a challenge, wether its a decepticon or autobot coming from no where, or one of the returning legends from either side,

this is something most dont understand, this is total war
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:37 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Pain wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Pain wrote:
And the day will come soon for us all.

Now, let us enjoy our time as equals so that the true pain will be unleashed on the very day the game releases.
You along with your Decepticon buddies shall be the only ones feeling pain, friend.

Taking your advice would be appreciated, AoF.

Dont think for a second that they AoF and CS will be alone. The Prime Warriors will gladly fight by the side of our allies and see that your sparkless shells are recycled and used to rebuild Cybertron.

Your end is just beginning.

Far from it.

My end will do nothing. It will change nothing. The only difference that is to be found will be brother Dev's drive to slaughter you and bring you down. Other than that I'm of no importance. I'm just one of the many that has been around for quite some time and striking me down will change nothing. The end is only the beginning but not the end. The end is when the Decepticons rise and stand on the top. I shall utter, "I regret nothing." if I am taken down for I do not regret anything I did. Anyone that feels that I have wronged them in any way, well, too bad.

I have been with this faction since the time I heard of this place and will not change anything. You obviously feel the same way.

Let it be known that I was here and believe me, I will leave a mark upon you that you will not forget. Starting on the day I fall.

That is if you're not choking me of course.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:32 am

Do not say that my brother, We are spectrum opposites. Your brilliance in strategems and your cunning is just as deadly even more so than my prowess in the battlefield. I rely on you brother the way you rely on me. And if they ever put you down, I will charge at them with all I have roaring your name. So that they may know that we are blood brothers eternal.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 am

I thank you for your concern, Dev, but it's nothing really. They said nothing to upset me. Just excited for the new game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 am

me too Smile
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 am

Me three Very Happy

Do not say that my brother, We are spectrum opposites. Your brilliance in strategems and your cunning is just as deadly even more so than my prowess in the battlefield. I rely on you brother the way you rely on me. And if they ever put you down, I will charge at them with all I have roaring your name. So that they may know that we are blood brothers eternal.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. -chuckles- Nobody deserves such lack of respect...why scream his name into battle...when you're going to get struck down just the same? ........See you in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:35 am

No one needs that sort of disrespect, but I ain't complaining.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 am

I'm so going to pound you cons into the ground!!!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:10 am

Out of topic:

Dev, kelangan natin ayusin yung sig mo: yung blood brothers sigs sa ilalim nung robot sig, kasi naeexpand yung board horizontally.

In topic:

Thanks for sharing your insights and motivational speeches here. As a Decepticon, I'd love to refute all of those flowery Autobot humdrums, but then I'd be wasting free time arguing about who's better in a turn-based game.

That's like arguing on Gin Rummy.

Anyway, see you all in the game people.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 am

Big talk Horrid....see you in the game.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 am

ugh, you ppl make me wanna kill myself sometimes.
stop with the fraging threats and just kill the bastards in the game.

-gets up and looks at decepticons-
decepticons i know how some of you think, threat and bullcrap at autos now, and other cons and kill them in the game. well enough, of that bullshit. keep ur mouth shut and prove ur strenght IN the game. blood, destruction bla bla bla, shut up already and just do all this in the game.

-looks at autobots-
you guys, with every once in my soul, im gonna say it as nice as i can.
SHUT THE FRAG UP!
you guys cant say **** about beating the cons becuz u ppl srly didnt win the other game, once u half the cons on their knees then go ahead and bad mouth them.

enough ppl.
jeeez.
and anyone who wishes to comment on this, look back at the first page of comrades.
r.r check out what lunar said.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 pm

im only gonna say this once, i came after the contest, bout november and december time.

so you dont know me

so put me down all you want, but when game time comes, the winds will sing of one alliance
one man, one army, one war
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Arguement was over after Darkfather posted.

Enough.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Pain wrote:
Arguement was over after Darkfather posted.

Enough.

Indeed

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comrades
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-