TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comrades

Go down 
+5
PW Magnimus Prime
The Darkfather
devastator919 the flayer
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 pm

---> Roleplaying:

Spoiler:

May the best Faction win
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Pain wrote:
---> Roleplaying:

Spoiler:

May the best Faction win

Yes we will. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Vous espérez le mieux qu'il est vous.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm

you know what dev, be glad im in a good mood, cause i could make like a king and make you kneel to me

cause there are people here that know what happens when im not in a good mood
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm

i'd like to see it.

As for those who've seen the new boards...my announcement of autoship has been made. I'm an autobot now until further notice and only one thing will make me change...and none of you have anything to do with it.

Call me cocky...but....with me on the autos...This next Great War will be attributed to the autos. No doubt about it. I know every Decepticon personally...how they fight....what makes them tick....everything. I have the ability to get into all of your heads...and I will....even Lunar.

It's going to be a dark time for the Decepticons. I look forward to gaining trust and working my way up in the autobot ranks.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Fatal Teardrop wrote:
i'd like to see it.

As for those who've seen the new boards...my announcement of autoship has been made. I'm an autobot now until further notice and only one thing will make me change...and none of you have anything to do with it.

Call me cocky...but....with me on the autos...This next Great War will be attributed to the autos. No doubt about it. I know every Decepticon personally...how they fight....what makes them tick....everything. I have the ability to get into all of your heads...and I will....even Lunar.

It's going to be a dark time for the Decepticons. I look forward to gaining trust and working my way up in the autobot ranks.

Wow, I can honestly say that I didnt see this comming. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Can't say that I'm surprised.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 pm

you obviously see why i can stay no longer with the Decepticons correct L?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I see it clearly.

I will see you no differently than a few moments before.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 am

*sniffs* the smell of blood is in the air. I like it.

Star Adder: I would really love to see you do that. The only time I knelt to a leader was with Horrid. And even he knows that I knelt out of respect. But otherwise, Adder. I'd like to see you do it just make sure I dont get up. Cause if I do, and when I'm done with you, you're never getting up.

Horridwing: You made your choice. Once more you've shamed your self to the whole decepticon armada. However, your statements are correct. You know everyone of us, to the brilliant strategems of Lunar, to my beserker, bloodthirsty behavior. However Horrid, you know us only as individuals, ou never knew us when we're in groups. You never knew what Swid and I can do...nor darkfather and Lunar.....the thing that you should know Horrid, is that we are adaptable...

Let me ask you this Horrid, If you know us so well, couldn't we say the same for you?

Let that sink in.....
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 am

lol vtrust me dude, a fight is the last thing you want from me

HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 am

Defbringer wrote:
devastator919 the flayer wrote:
mmmm......I suppose we can do that darkfather. We could even use them for sport! But we must also keep their population in check, keep them in holding pens and sterilize 50 per cent of them.... get em boys

LMAO. I like this one's thinking, Dark D.

Def.

Lol yea me too. I like the 'sterilize' idea. I wonder how we pull that off on robots... WAIT That's a useless power!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am

Fatal Teardrop wrote:
i'd like to see it.

Don't mind about the dark, we've always thrived in the shadows.

As for what Dev said, yes, everything that every stable-minded Con has shown is just the tip of an enormous iceberg.

Much is left unspoken and may never come to light.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 am

oh boy.
this turns the chapter for Our new transformers ways.

Anger
Hatred
Revenge
Goals
Lust for power
will be seen in the next chapter of BFTA!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm

*sniffs* the smell of blood is in the air. I like it.

Star Adder: I would really love to see you do that. The only time I knelt to a leader was with Horrid. And even he knows that I knelt out of respect. But otherwise, Adder. I'd like to see you do it just make sure I dont get up. Cause if I do, and when I'm done with you, you're never getting up.

Horridwing: You made your choice. Once more you've shamed your self to the whole decepticon armada. However, your statements are correct. You know everyone of us, to the brilliant strategems of Lunar, to my beserker, bloodthirsty behavior. However Horrid, you know us only as individuals, ou never knew us when we're in groups. You never knew what Swid and I can do...nor darkfather and Lunar.....the thing that you should know Horrid, is that we are adaptable...

Let me ask you this Horrid, If you know us so well, couldn't we say the same for you?

Let that sink in.....

Do you feel you really know me? I can name a small few who do....2 of which won't fight me...and the 3rd whom still has respect for me, as I do he. Dev....honestly...I know much more deceps a lot better than they know me. What you all have come to know....is a shell. I'll reveal my true self to you. Nothing is off limits with me, especially with you Dev. You'll be crying through fury when I'm done with you.

DF...we'll see if you can thrive in my overpowering shadow.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Well Horrid, you remember your Autobot days correct?? Come back home man. Your Autobot brethren are waiting.

Havoc
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Havoc wrote:
Well Horrid, you remember your Autobot days correct?? Come back home man. Your Autobot brethren are waiting.

Havoc

That we are Havoc, and with open arms too.
Back to top Go down

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:57 pm

don't worry. I'm already back where I belong. I don't plan on running off anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 pm

you know its kinda funny that know one really knows how i fight and i know how to fight horrid not that hard to figure out
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 pm

crying through my fury?? Roaring's more like it. roaring my victory as I step on your lifeless carcass, roaring my challenge to all autobots and traitors alike. My hunger for chaos and destruction is unfathomable horrid. So as long as I'm not filled I will never die.

You say you know me Horrid, but only one person knows me here fully. Not even brother pain knows me that well. tama ba ko dre? Think for one sec Horrid. How many autobots did I kill for you? You say you made me third in command for a reason, you gave me a special place in the army for a reason? This is just the tip of my personality Horrid. You don't know how evil and demented I can be. Inside me is a cage where a beast lies, Ready to feed on misery and chaos. Dying to be let out. Once that game goes up. You will learn what it really means to be miserable
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

crying through my fury?? Roaring's more like it. roaring my victory as I step on your lifeless carcass, roaring my challenge to all autobots and traitors alike. My hunger for chaos and destruction is unfathomable horrid. So as long as I'm not filled I will never die.

You say you know me Horrid, but only one person knows me here fully. Not even brother pain knows me that well. tama ba ko dre? Think for one sec Horrid. How many autobots did I kill for you? You say you made me third in command for a reason, you gave me a special place in the army for a reason? This is just the tip of my personality Horrid. You don't know how evil and demented I can be. Inside me is a cage where a beast lies, Ready to feed on misery and chaos. Dying to be let out. Once that game goes up. You will learn what it really means to be miserable

This has gone far enough!
As a member of the AoF and an Autobot.
I will say this once and once only.
YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US.
You fight for misery and chaos, yet you show the most suffering of anyone.
Your evil, no matter how great, will be undone by the righteousness of the Autobots!

We shall make you roar in fury, not from victory, but from defeat.
To think that us "small, puny" Autobots could defeat the great Devastator will crush you.
We shall make you appeased in you hunger for chaos, and you will hunger no more.
For as your lifeless body hits the ground you will be satisfied, for there is no greater cause of chaos then personal suffering.
And do not try your petty threats on me, you may have defeated everyone here, but I know for fact that we are tied.

That should cause you suffering in itself.
One little Autobot is TIED withthe great and mighty devastator.
David and Goliath ring a bell.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm

And the day will come soon for us all.

Now, let us enjoy our time as equals so that the true pain will be unleashed on the very day the game releases.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Pain wrote:

Now, let us enjoy our time as equals so that the true pain will be unleashed on the very day the game releases.
You along with your Decepticon buddies shall be the only ones feeling pain, friend.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Yaru, yaru.

If Dev is ever to be threatened then expect the full force of the Enclave and the remaining loyalists of the Mandalorians.

I won't end this discussion with a threat or a promise like my brethren will, but with a prophecy. The day will come when we all will find out who we truly are. When that time comes, we will beat ourselves with guilt and hate, wondering if what we ever accomplished in the past was ever worth it.

In the process, we are too racked by guilt that we watch as our brothers and sisters cry out our name while we give them a cold stare and strike them down as if they were rabbid dogs. Then, when we awaken from our insanity and witness the carnage that was left behind, we return to that very sanity and wonder off into the unknown and come back as a force without cause; a force run by pain.

Last edited by Pain on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Pain wrote:

You along with your Decepticon buddies shall be the only ones feeling pain, friend.

Taking your advice would be appreciated, AoF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comrades
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: