TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comrades

Go down 
+5
PW Magnimus Prime
The Darkfather
devastator919 the flayer
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 pm

My comrades, here I post before you my resolve. The Autobots are a growing threat to the Decepticon society. Are we to allow such progression? Are we to watch as they form their armies and stregthen their might to take what is ours? Yes, comrades. For if the enemy were weak and easily defeated, who would we decimate? Ourselves, some of you may ask? No, comrades. We are a union, a union of powerful individuals who have fought to become symbols to the Decepticon society and we have done our share in this world. So, if it right that the enemy should feel compelled to destroy us? I say, yes. Nothing is more like us than feeling compelled to destroy all things.

However, they preach about bringing peace and protecting all beings. Yet, they seek to hunt us down until we are extinct! But, do they not see that we, the Decepticons, are sentient? Do they not see that the path they are walking is no different from us. They seek to destroy and erase us from existence! Isn't that what we do?? Isn't that what we should be doing?? They are following the path of darkness just as we do. They do not see that in order to destroy an enemy, you must become one yourself. Many have fallen from grace from this very philosophy and many will more will come.

My comrades, our time is near and it has never been so close. We are to acsend heights never thought possible. We are to overcome rials previously thought impossible. We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know, the Allspark belongs to the Decepticons.

I now leave the rest, to you all...comrades.

Last edited by Pain on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Pain wrote:
My comrades, here I post before you my resolve. The Autobots are a growing threat to the Decepticon society. Are we to allow such progression? Are we to watch as they form their armies and stregthen their might to take what is ours? Yes, comrades. For if the enemy were weak and easily defeated, who would we decimate? Ourselves, some of you may ask? No, comrades. We are a union, a union of powerful individuals who have fought to become symbols to the Decepticon society and we have done our share in this world. So, if it right that the enemy should feel compelled to destroy us? I say, yes. Nothing is more like us than feeling compelled to destroy all things.

However, they preach about bringing peace and protecting all beings. Yet, they seek to hunt us down until we are extinct! But, do they not see that we, the Decepticons, are sentient? Do they not see that the path they are walking is no different from us. They seek to destroy and erase us from existence! Isn't that what we do?? Isn't that what we should be doing?? They are following the path of darkness just as we do. They do not see that in order to destroy an enemy, you must become one yourself. Many have fallen from grace from this very philosophy and many will more will come.

My comrades, our time is near and it has never been so close. We are to acsend heights never thought possible. We are to overcome rials previously thought impossible. And not only that, but we will rise from our flawed ashes and be reborn anew. We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know, the Allspark belongs to the Decepticons.

I should totally sue you for that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Pain wrote:

My comrades, our time is near and it has never been so close. We are to acsend heights never thought possible. We are to overcome rials previously thought impossible. And not only that, but we will rise from our flawed ashes and be reborn anew. We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know, the Allspark belongs to the Decepticons.

I should totally sue you for that.

Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Look in my speech above the banner thing.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Look in my speech above the banner thing.

Did not see that, to be honest.

Now I have to come up with another one.
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Nice speech, all the Cons wish to do is destroy that includes themselves.

I am editing this cause a lot has changed in my views.

Havoc
Charlie Squad

Last edited by Havoc on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Pain wrote:
We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know, the Allspark belongs to the Decepticons.

You took that from Killzone2, man everyone should taking your ass to court!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:59 pm

That part, yep.

But then again I never said these were mine.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 am

Brother Pain, I agree with your words, and those of Havoc as well. I propose that we organize our selves. For when the war starts, we wont be some kind of motley gang of strays who long to regain their honor, but a mighty horde that is composed of the old legends that has risen from their slumber.

The decepticon army is a slumbering giant full of potential, once this beast is awakened it will kill and devour anything in it's path.

Our so-called leader Horridwing has done nothing to rouse our fellow con kinsmen. So I say to you, as one who has battled with you, who spilled blood amongst brothers. Let us rise up and prepare ourselves for the day of glory that is rightfully ours!!

I propose that we should organize ourselves and form a council. A council in which all decepticons have a voice, all have a representative in which everyone will be treated respectfully.

And to those council members who will be elected, this i say to you all, it is not enough to delegate orders. You the would be chosen leaders have to act as well! In this our brothers -in - arms will follow you. Those who don't are not true decepticons..
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 am

Pain wrote:

My comrades, our time is near and it has never been so close. We are to acsend heights never thought possible. We are to overcome rials previously thought impossible. We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know, the Allspark belongs to the Decepticons.

You do not have to fix what is not broken, friend.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 am

Pain wrote:

Allow me to put the Autobots' point in this. Yes you are sentient, but you seek to destroy that which is peaceful and innocent. That is where we must take up arms. The Decpeticons have even conquered our home planet of Cybertron, do we not have a right to liberate and defend our home? To restore peace to the galaxy, the threat must be either neutralized or erased. Since the Cons have no desire to live in peace, there is little choice for us but to fight and defend all that is peaceful and just. Say it the way you want, but the fact remains that we stand for peace and will fight to defend it by any means, all you seek to do is to destroy everything and those that stand in your way.

Is it the same, yes, but it is also vastly different. There are several more reasons for both sides to give for fighting this war. Many of us dont want to fight, but have been given no choice in the matter. We follow not the path of darkness, but the path of justice. It may look the same to your optics, but there is a different cause that many of you will never understand(because you will never be an Autobot and could never understand). I have made and stood by my honor and my code as both an Autobot and as a leader of an Autobot army and have not and will not stray from it. I fight for what is right and just, even if it means that I must destroy every last Con(which may never happen ever), then may the Matrix shine it's light of grace upon me the day I go offline.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:09 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

Allow me to put the Autobots' point in this. Yes you are sentient, but you seek to destroy that which is peaceful and innocent. That is where we must take up arms. The Decpeticons have even conquered our home planet of Cybertron, do we not have a right to liberate and defend our home? To restore peace to the galaxy, the threat must be either neutralized or erased. Since the Cons have no desire to live in peace, there is little choice for us but to fight and defend all that is peaceful and just. Say it the way you want, but the fact remains that we stand for peace and will fight to defend it by any means, all you seek to do is to destroy everything and those that stand in your way.

Is it the same, yes, but it is also vastly different. There are several more reasons for both sides to give for fighting this war. Many of us dont want to fight, but have been given no choice in the matter. We follow not the path of darkness, but the path of justice. It may look the same to your optics, but there is a different cause that many of you will never understand(because you will never be an Autobot and could never understand). I have made and stood by my honor and my code as both an Autobot and as a leader of an Autobot army and have not and will not stray from it. I fight for what is right and just, even if it means that I must destroy every last Con(which may never happen ever), then may the Matrix shine it's light of grace upon me the day I go offline.

[OOC] Ah, sweet role playing. The game's not even on yet.

Anyway, glad to see the exchange happening here (the sarcastic rhetoric and moving speeches of old and all that... theatric).

For my share, I myself, and perhaps some of the Minions do not wish to destroy Autobots all in one holocaust-like shredfest,

but instead, we desire to subjugate them for menial tasks like:

1. Mining (ore, energon and the like)
2. Entertainment (gladiatorial matches, execution festivals)
3. General mopping, cleaning and tasks of encumbrance fit for mindless beasts of burden.
4. Spare part trade (you never know, that little optic card of yours might come in handy in the production of a 'doggie drone' to keep bored cons entertained).
5. Cannon fodder in instances of war or armed dissent.

I propose we just kill the leaders (feasible, yes) and collect the weak for Decepticon frivolities.

Good luck with reinforcing the Autobots. Ciao bye
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:39 pm

mmmm......I suppose we can do that darkfather. We could even use them for sport! But we must also keep their population in check, keep them in holding pens and sterilize 50 per cent of them.... get em boys
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
Pain wrote:

You do not have to fix what is not broken, friend.

I was bored.
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Havoc wrote:
Nice speech, that is all that it is. All the Cons wish to do is destroy that includes themselves.

The so called leader of the Decepticons Horridwing has done little to provide unity to the Great Decepticon Nation.

Havoc
Founder of H.I.T. Inc

Devastator919 the flayer wrote:
Our so-called leader Horridwing has done nothing to rouse our fellow con kinsmen

Why do people keep saying my name and associating me with leader?

1. I retired leadership about 2 months ago.
2. Am I really to blame with unity of Deceps? Take a look at Deceps....many times I've tried to get Deceps together...to work as one. I fully supported the first Hells Alliance. It was a start of unity....
I created the assault....this way i could get the Manods, out with other armies. A success on my part and the part of many others. (Special thanks to DarkFather) Supported the 2nd Alliance and realized...it wouldn't work because of rivalry within Deceps. When Deceps had a bit of fued going between armies...including the Pac, The Horsemen, and others....who stepped out first? Out of cowardice? Hardly! Out of reasoning...Deceps should not fight other Deceps...It is why we haven't won yet.

Don't you think I know? I've been saying since I first was elected. But leadership is not mine anymore...if anyone should be leader....it should be Darkfather....nobody else.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 pm

the wave
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
mmmm......I suppose we can do that darkfather. We could even use them for sport! But we must also keep their population in check, keep them in holding pens and sterilize 50 per cent of them.... get em boys

LMAO. I like this one's thinking, Dark D.

Def.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 am

Defbringer wrote:

Def.

To bad you will be greatly disappointed.
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 pm

aye.
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 pm

When the time comes, and the game is a few weeks in. Then Leaders of both sides should be elected.

I believe this new war, will be far different.

Oh and Horrid, I wasn't aware you were not the Decept leader. My apologies.

Havoc
Charlie Squad
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:41 pm

yea...no problem.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Defbringer wrote:

Def.

I'm already disappointed, all those sparks wasted on you. Autobots aren't even any use beside being beasts of burden, slaves and sport.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:13 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Defbringer wrote:

Def.

I'm already disappointed, all those sparks wasted on you. Autobots aren't even any use beside being beasts of burden, slaves and sport.

You are absolutely right, but we're damn good fighters.
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 am

Yes the Autobot race was the workers of Cybertron. When the war started, we adapted to a warrior 's life. But be well aware, I am well versed in the ways of you Cons and I don't pull any punches.

Havoc
Back to top Go down

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 am

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Defbringer wrote:

Def.

You are absolutely right, but we're damn good fighters.

Amen to that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrades   Comrades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comrades
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: