TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my days of fighting

Go down 
2 posters

hows this one
crapy
my days of fighting I_vote_lcap100%my days of fighting I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
sad
my days of fighting I_vote_lcap0%my days of fighting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
good
 0% [ 0 ]
better
 0% [ 0 ]
its ok not bad needs a lil more help tho
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

my days of fighting Empty
PostSubject: my days of fighting   my days of fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm

One day i was in z 11 waiting 4 a auto bot called doom of the dooms wen he showed up i foght him right off but some thing wasnt right he was to ez to beat then 7 more autos poped up and then doom said well well all con we got you this time i said who r u the mobster from the past? he said no its me speed roll we the code of the all spark have come 4 u i said well me jet army and best of 11 quit u so wat u hunting us all down he said yes well i stated fighting but i wasnt doing to good then the last pac mem that i wood think 2 ever help me did her name was angel of death she helped me untill she hade to go then wolf pac showed up and we won he said angel saw him and told him wat was going on then he left and then i picked up my auto bot spy his name was m 117 he said speed roll and the others r looking 4 me then he said look dude i cant keep doing this if you stay con then i am not helping you so he told speed roll the the code of the all spark where i was then wussy 1 was trying to get me to go auto i said no then some how i beat all 5 of them i was lucky that the rest of them wasnt there then i came on 2 days latter the xes the code of the all spark and the fighters 4 the auto bots jumped me and posed my allcon bot i was made and quit useing my 4 wolf man bot and use 4 horseman and my duck fighter bot to fight but i new duck fighter wasnt a good name so wen thay left i went to tfl and looked up pac he said make duck con so i did and i foght the code of the all sparks leader speed roll and then the rest quit fighting me and then a guy called the voom was talking to me and asked if i new who he was i said no he said i am jv now i no u and ponny boy wood love to hunt me down but join me and my army and help us kill ponny boy i said wats the name he said the sun cats i said ok sure i was thinking yea ill join just so i can get info and stab u in the back for 3 weeks i was with them then made them fight the other then they split in to 3 armys then they quit jv look at me and said u did this didnt you i said yes pay back is **** isnt it he quit to then i came on 5 days later and i saw my poser runing with my name all over his bot i got mad and used duck con to make him pay and it was in z 5 we last foght i hade him one more hit then dead he hade me the same i used emp and he missed i said who r u he said kill me and ill tell so i used happy to kill him then i said tell me he said i am jv then he left i tryed looking 4 him but i got nothin
more to come..............
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: my days of fighting   my days of fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 pm

and lock this one 2
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: my days of fighting   my days of fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Very well....

-TOPIC LOCKED-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my days of fighting   my days of fighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my days of fighting
Page 1 of 1