TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my first days

Go down 
5 posters

do u like this one or not
not stop the story now
my first days I_vote_lcap29%my first days I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
its ok but needs a 2 b better
my first days I_vote_lcap29%my first days I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
idc
my first days I_vote_lcap14%my first days I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
no its goos keep going
my first days I_vote_lcap28%my first days I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

my first days Empty
PostSubject: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:00 am

i stated jun 26th 2007 played untill aug 25th 2007 as knight rider but then i quit and i played off and on from then till dec 17 as death bot and night wach man of fire then i stoped playing untill jan 2 nd and started all con (a auto bot) i used the name all con cuzz i loved to be a con but need a auto so i made all con i be came a auto and joined armys as the code of the all spark defnders the xes and more and then one day i met a bot called king and with him was armix i was talking to him and he said he was both of them then wen 2 bots called hell cat and dark knight came in i started fighting king we went to 20 to 50 him 50 me 20 then hell cat said you will never beat him nless u get a red bot so i did and i made it a con its name was alll con and hell cat and dark knight showed me how to fight then i bet king 5 to 4 i was happy then he said lets re mach then it went me 5 him 20 then for 3 weeks me and him foght it out then hell cat was on the map as 4 h o r s m a n hell cat and asked me to join i said yea so she said make a bot with the 4 h o r s e m a n in it so i made 4 h o r s e m a n fighter dk helped fight to lel up and then i joined there site and i started talk to the "old mems" and one night in z 2 i was jumped bye my old buds from the code of the all spark and 4 cons i was holding ok but starting to lose then knight from dark pits of hell poped up and helped me and wen we was done we won i said thx then he said np you r horseman so i help u lil bro i said who r u he said iron mike from then untill feb i was doing good untill i met a guy called wolf pac he foght big time on tfl and the game then i said ur like a guy i no he said his name is what i said smoke he said i am he and you r no mach 4 me now bow b4 the pac but i foght him for 2 weeks all ways loseing then after the war games i joined the pac i was a horseman and pac so i made a bot called 4 wolf man and more to come...................

Last edited by lil iron mike on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
U SPELLED FIRST WRONG!!!
-DIES LAUGHNING-
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:25 pm

hawk if u look no i didnt
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:59 pm

While it was a bit difficult to read (please don't take offense) I was able to understand what was going on.

Very interesting tale, mike.
Back to top Go down

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

u fixed it
LOL
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
U SPELLED FIRST WRONG!!!
-DIES LAUGHNING-
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SPELLED LAUGHING AND YOU WRONG!!!
-DIES LAUGHING-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Eh...Respect the man's topic.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm

I like mike's story, hawk's insult lacked luster.
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

yeah hawk chill out. wil it hurt to be nice ?
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 pm

ok can some lock this one plzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Granted.......

-TOPIC LOCKED-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first days Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first days   my first days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first days
Page 1 of 1