TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...

Go down 
+2
Tean
Autosaver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... Empty
PostSubject: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Last Sign In: 3 hours ago

Now why would a CIA agent,in a mission.Sign in on youtube?
??

Ok....?You decide if hes really in a secret mission or playing his 360 and watching youtube videos!
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:25 pm

oh shush we dont want him popping in and giving you (in fact all of us) a hard time again ^ ^

( i was thinkin he is the CIA of an online game ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 pm

OH GUYS............
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 pm

and girls!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 pm

LOL, YES AND GIRLS TOO tongue
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:46 pm

i thought you forgot im a girl. lol jk
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 pm

LOL, NO TEANNY BUT SERIOUSLY, WE R ONLY 3 GIRLS THAT WE R HERE MORE FRECUENTLY.........

1. YOU
2. ME
3. HAWK
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 pm

wad number 3 is a girl affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 pm

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:48 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 am

I got back home a good week ago. I have nothing to hide. talk about my job again and I'll hunt you down. that goes for everyone. I see you guys have been taking full advantage of my leave and thats fine I am only here to check up on things. when it comes to my job stay out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:54 am

so if you know what your "job" is, then why respond to an 11 y.o?

There's nothing you can do that will prove to others that your in the C.I.A
Even if you hunt us down and kill us...nobody will believe you did. So there's absolutely no point in even stressing it...am i right?
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:18 am

LOOK AUTOSAVER WHAT YOU BROUGHT UPON US!
NOW WE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE.... DIEEEE.... DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:46 am

O______O

-punches wall and walks out- Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:27 pm

The Dark Lord Malak wrote:

Even if you hunt us down and kill us...nobody will believe you did. So there's absolutely no point in even stressing it...am i right?

though that may be true it is still not a good idea for you to talk about what I do when I'm not here. I have to go through alot to make a report of the situation and I rather have my agent do it for me. I left and I did not plan to come back but since this topic showed up here I had to return to demand it's erase. oh and autosaver just becuase I log into youtube becuase I wanted to does not mean that I am lying. I have a life other than killing people. delete the topic and all its content asap. when you have done that I will leave.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm

u know red i want to tell you that you were very likeable in the past, before you came up with all the super-agent fantasy, and that was back at the old forum. and on top of that you were also very helpful to many noobs around last year.

maybe the competition for attention around here caused you to changed so much until you became sour and tired which is why you are now threatening even a young kid.

my point is if you go back to the old you maybe you start getting people to like you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:52 pm

maybe your rite, yet i havent had no issues with red so thats a no comment from me.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Wow,threatening a little kid.....I don't think a REAL CIA Agent would do that...heck I think its against the law!

Not that I believe you but....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:57 pm

This is why I prefer not to say anything about his job. You get him angry and then others jump into the conversation because someone was dumb enough to draw his attention to ridicule him. I will delete this topic later and I'd better not see another one of these. Whether Red's job is real or not is none of our business. You're just asking for trouble, Auto, although I can't have you threatening anyone, Red.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:01 pm

ugh
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm

What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:25 pm

DEFENDER OF EARTH wrote:
The Dark Lord Malak wrote:

though that may be true it is still not a good idea for you to talk about what I do when I'm not here. I have to go through alot to make a report of the situation and I rather have my agent do it for me. I left and I did not plan to come back but since this topic showed up here I had to return to demand it's erase. oh and autosaver just becuase I log into youtube becuase I wanted to does not mean that I am lying. I have a life other than killing people. delete the topic and all its content asap. when you have done that I will leave.

however...you being in the "CIA", i'm sure you know that you can't get everything you want....so deal with it. Cuz it aint gettin erased.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 pm

Fine I'll just lock it.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 am

CMON RED..........LET IT GO.....DO THAT FOR ME PLZ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...   You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know Red said hes fighting...at like a secret CIA mission...
Page 1 of 1