TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome All Decepticons

Go down 
+4
Tean
The Darkfather
Lunar Retturns 2
Autosaver
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome All Decepticons Empty
PostSubject: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:30 pm

TFXtreme is honored to welcome all Decepticons to our Forum. As most of you may know.... I am HorridWing, Decepticon and Mandalorian Leader. Rules are regular rules and you will be punished for disobeyment. All in all however, we hope you will enjoy your time here at TFX and we hope you all can wreak havoc out there! Twisted Evil

Last edited by HorridWing The Legend on Mon May 26, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

What the fudge-muffins are you doing here!??!?!!??!!?!? -kicks Auro's butt out of topic- lol "Auro"...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:04 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Wow, Nice forum.

Thanks for having me. Later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:58 pm

glad to have ya. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:03 pm

Hoppy has arrived hi every decepticon lets do some DAMAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm

T-hoppy the wolf wrote:
Hoppy has arrived hi every decepticon lets do some DAMAGE!!!

*T hoppy uses hop attack*

Autosaver:Ya Damage...
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:09 am

Nice place, nice look. I like it
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:04 am

LETS START STEALIN MEMBERS FROM AERIALS FORUM
HE REALIZE ONE BY ONE ALL GONE
Back to top Go down
Harlemsnocturnist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 am

hi lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:39 am

Harlemsnocturnist wrote:
hi lol

Sup.
Back to top Go down
Harlemsnocturnist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:49 am

nuthin im new here.....i wanna play sumthiin tho...could u direct me to the nearest arcade....thing lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 am

Harlemsnocturnist wrote:
nuthin im new here.....i wanna play sumthiin tho...could u direct me to the nearest arcade....thing lol?

Down the hall to the left. If you pass Mos Def then you went too far and if that's the case then take 14 steps back, jump once and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, and then start. If it doesn't work then you're screwed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlemsnocturnist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:58 am

uh oh......lol ok im gonna need some string and lots of peanut butter lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 pm

no no no, u see...u need to go down the right hall. There's no Mos Def. Once you get to Lindsey Lohan you should be good. Just get on your knees and do 20 pushups, on your head while sitting on your butt, and you'll automatically teleport there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm

The Dark Mandalore wrote:
no no no, u see...u need to go down the right hall. There's no Mos Def. Once you get to Lindsey Lohan you should be good. Just get on your knees and do 20 pushups, on your head while sitting on your butt, and you'll automatically teleport there.

I thought it was Paris Hilton?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm

LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:02 pm

no it's Lyonel Richie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm

The Dark Mandalore wrote:
no it's Lyonel Richie.

Oh, now it makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 pm

L the Mandalorian Knight wrote:
Harlemsnocturnist wrote:

Down the hall to the left. If you pass Mos Def then you went too far and if that's the case then take 14 steps back, jump once and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, and then start. If it doesn't work then you're screwed. Very Happy

LMAO
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

WELL WELL WELL......SO THIS IS WHERE THE TRUE DECEPTICONS MEET LOL...HEHEHE...WELL IM SILVER SAVAGE..AND WELL MY NAME SAYS IT ALL...IM A SAVAGE AND WHAT DO I DO BEST? SLAUGHTERING AUTOBOTS....ILL BE FIGHTING IN THE GAME AND DOING SOME DAMAGE SO BEWARE ALL YE AUTOBOTS....."RRRROOOOAAAARRRR"
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 pm

OH AND ON THE LEFT IS MY SAVAGE SIG CAUSE I KIND OF GOT BORED BY THE DECEPTICON AND AUTOBOT SIGS...I MADE IT MYSELF..I MIGHT MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS LATER
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Welcome Savage. You old or new?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Decepticons   Welcome All Decepticons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All Decepticons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next