TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question to the decepticons.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Question to the decepticons. Empty
PostSubject: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Q. Why did you become who you are today?
Q. Have you ever stopped, and thought to yourself, If you ever had to be the person you are here in real life, would you?
Q. Would you back stab this forum, the people, in real life, for something so small?
Q. People say that you have no real hatred for anyone, but be true to your self and to us, who in the transformers legend century, do you despise so much, that if you never met them, would they make you a better person, and why?

Answer me these Questions truthfully.
No Autobot's of any kind, is allowed to be in here.
Decepticons that fought in the great war only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Q. Why did
you become who you are today?

A. Well in the Transformer Game I was known both as a cut-throat double dealer and a guardian. Mainly because in the game it seemed to be the best tactics at the time.Yes and odd combo.

Q. Have you ever stopped, and thought to
yourself, If you ever had to be the person you are here in real life,
would you?

A. Well I know I couldn't be the cut-throat person or a double dealer because it's not in my nature, but as for being a guardian or someone of trust well that is in my nature and those that know me see that in me.

Q.
Would you back stab this forum, the people, in real life, for something
so small?

A. Never, there is nothing big or small that is worth doing that for.

Q.
People say that you have no real hatred for anyone, but be true to your
self and to us, who in the transformers legend century, do you despise
so much, that if you never met them, would they make you a better
person, and why?

A. I do have extreme hate for one person.....the name will not be mention (its not you hawk) would they make me a better person? No, I hate the very earth they walk on, they are the scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 pm

HorridWing wrote:
Q. Why did
you become who you are today?

A. Not exactly sure. I guess I got tired of losing on the good side. Thus, discovered that I had more fun on the bad side.

Q. Have you ever stopped, and thought to
yourself, If you ever had to be the person you are here in real life,
would you?

A. Here? I'm me...that's me in real life, and at all times. I front, for nobody.

Q.
Would you back stab this forum, the people, in real life, for something
so small?

A. Only certain people do I seriously care for, so...if it didn't hurt them...probably. I'll be honest.
Q.
People say that you have no real hatred for anyone, but be true to your
self and to us, who in the transformers legend century, do you despise
so much, that if you never met them, would they make you a better
person, and why?

A. Being me...you dont exactly acquire enemies, sooo...this question is null and void for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

DeathBullet117 wrote:
Well to honest I was gonna be an Autobot but I accidentally clicked on the Decepticon thing. I was kinda gutted.

Q. Have you ever stopped, and thought to yourself, If you ever had to be the person you are here in real life, would you?
I am the same person here that I am in the big old game of life. The only difference is, I am even more awesome in person.

Q. Would you back stab this forum, the people, in real life, for something so small?
It honestly depends on the situation. Some of you I wouldn't even think twice about turning on, others would be more lucky.

Q. People say that you have no real hatred for anyone, but be true to your self and to us, who in the transformers legend century, do you despise so much, that if you never met them, would they make you a better person, and why?
I don't despise anyone here. Maybe in the past I did, but not anymore.

Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Keep answering these things cons.!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:51 pm

naaaah
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:00 pm

DeathBullet117 wrote:
All of us have a good side and a bad side, this time, I decided to be a Decepticon because that's the side of me I had repressed for many years, had fun letting it out for a while. No regrets.

Yes, that's a conflict within me. I am a decepticon yet I still believe on my good side.
That's the main reason I become a sideways, to switch sides when I believe it's necessary.

No, it's not worthed. I found more valuable to be loyal no matter what.

Someone taught me something about hating, so I'm doing my best to never hold a grudge to others.
Besides that, I do believe it's always better "Forgive and forget".

Last edited by . on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:14 am

DeathBullet117 wrote:

I liked Decepticons since I was 7 years old.

I am what I portray here in real life, all the good and the bad.

"I never fucked anyone over anything in my life." - Tony Montana

I never hated anyone over an online game. It's a retarded phenomenon, really.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to the decepticons.   Question to the decepticons. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to the decepticons.
Page 1 of 1