TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, Listen up Decepticons!

Go down 
+4
X
KILLER RED
batmansheep1
The Good Rebel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Alright, Listen up Decepticons! Empty
PostSubject: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm

The second movie has come out. I dont know about you, but that makes me feel more alive than the first.
So get up, and become the decepticon we where once before.

Another thing, we gotta see, is that Autobots cant win no more.
So no more mercy.
No more weaklings, Get up and stand up for your own freedom.

:grabs her machine guns and spins around and flips guns as they point to everyone eyes flashing red:

Come on Decepticons.
Get up and Lets destroy these Autobots!!!

now before we start, pick your vehicle form and show it to us. the weapons. ect.
also the name.

Commander Hawk
Alright, Listen up Decepticons! Army-aviation-careers
Weapons: Machine guns. Rocket launchers.
Special weapons: Camoflauge, Heat Images
eye color. Red.
Armor color. Black and Purple.
Second hand weapons: sticky grenades, smoke screens, blade bombs.
transformers boomerangs.
Second Transformer: video sensor

Bio: Commander hawk has learned from her past experients, that you cannot be good nor bad.
she has left many memories in the past. Now hearing of the earth, and how her father, Megatron has survived, has brought back fresh memories. Her main goal, is to grab the matrix and destroy any Autobot. Decepticon in her way. Simple plan, use it to make herself more powerful than anyone can imagine.
But before she can, she must also learn that before you can become powerful you must harness the power in order to keep control.

Quote: Decepticons RULE!! Autobots DRULE!!!
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm

well, the creators said they were making a renew of v2.
Back to top Go down
batmansheep1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
batmansheep1

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm

screw v2 and transformers it gets old after awhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 pm

well im sry to burst ya bubble, but im a dedicate transformer fan, and even tho, the transformers might seem old to you, we all use to love being bad.

come on.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:11 am

hell I am still living the dream. the new ROTF game's online is really fun and me and the AOF are kicking some serious censored on both sides. yup thats right. lol but on a serious note the online part of the new game is pretty fun and there is dlc coming soon.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 am

I like that song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:56 am

come on decepticons, particapate in this topic!!!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:03 pm

I dont think youve noticed but our ranks are at an all time low
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:41 pm

hmmm true....but I see no cons that didn't disrespect me. Thus is why I went to the Autobots.

So if any Con out there can change my mind....track me down and talk.

Havoc Prime
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Its always about hunting everyone isnt it havoc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Old habits die hard X. Autobot or Decepticon...I have no grand purpose but to hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm

-smashes her fist- listen to ya ppl talk. slagging makes me sick. i dont care for old habits, or for how others mistreated others.
Decepticons are evil killers, seekers, and fighters, who either kill each other or hunt others.

so what are ranks are low.
i know in my spark, that ranks dont matter, its time and legends.
we fought for 3 or 2 yrs, side to side.
a example.

Devastator
Before we where fighters, we only knew are names, by others or by topics.
We never spoke, or make life fun.
One day its were we started to talk, i was a hard ass,
he was a monster fighter.
insane. vs. insane.
perfect match dont ya think?
so what!? decepticons shouldnt fall in love.
it messes each others heads.
so now we hate each other. who gives a ****?
we insult each other. so what?
this is how normal cons treat each other.

ranks dont matter when i know im sorrounded by legends.
remember black sun?
yea so he dont go to this **** anymore, but if he ever returned, he would be respected for his legendary crazy son of a frag fighting skills.

-sighs-
dont tell me im the only one who cares about us Decepticons.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 pm

I certainly do, but what is the point, really? Why try and fix what is not broken?

The game is garbage and ot many of us will get the console versions (myself included). I don't mean to insult you but the point of this topic is what?

Unless the new game shapes up to be the thing we were literally dreaming of none of us are moved by your words.

I prefer to be in the old game, frankly. That's where we started and that is where we became legends, Elders, and originals. Oh, and please stop me if I am wrong when I say that if the Autobots aren't as enthusiastic as yourself then why should we? I know that we aren't supposed to be like them or start where they start but that's what usually sparks the fighting spirit.

I agree with all that you say but the thing is...there's no point.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

Well said G.O.R.T, when I started to play BFTA I had no idea that it would have lead to this. Either way, it was a crazy ride.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Has anyone else noticed that despite the fact that weve talked about moving games like 10 times we are still here??
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 pm

You're not alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

pain, i understand that u say no point.
but whats the point of you coming to the forum?
whats the point of buying a game?
wats the point of any of us being here?

A: the point you come here is for everyone. friends.
B: becuz we all know that each of us not only wants to play the game, cause everyone has A decepticon or a autobot in themselfs and the game lets them play as they wish.
C: the point of this topic is to keep stuff fun,the point of the topic is to share with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
pain, i understand that u say no point.
but whats the point of you coming to the forum?
whats the point of buying a game?
wats the point of any of us being here?

A: the point you come here is for everyone. friends.
B: becuz we all know that each of us not only wants to play the game, cause everyone has A decepticon or a autobot in themselfs and the game lets them play as they wish.
C: the point of this topic is to keep stuff fun,the point of the topic is to share with intrest.

We're talking about the game and all this (the speeches and "come on, we can do it!" nonsense).

Do not change the subject to show comparison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 am

I think Hawk just wants us to stick together.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 am

Well we saw the movie,we became warriors in a sense-fighting battles that seemed as epic as they were fought,we lost our war games and were left with hope for a better coming as we continue to right tales of our victories, and we mourned for the greatly displeasing v2 game, and then it came and then we saw the second movie

But I ask the remaining left this:

What
Now?

It is most obvious that there is little effort behind my attempt at bringing this community together again through new games and interfaces and now the only thing we have left is typing and remembering what use to be.

So why do I hopelessly type within my address box everyday the url: tfxtreme.forummotion.com?.....Its not me to usually say this (how corny can i get?) but its because of you guys
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 am

Alright I think its time for me to speak up.

Here's the lowdown.

Most of us have lost hope about V2, yes including me. What Valiant says is right. This has evolved more than the transformers deal. Although tf 2 stired my desire to be the old devastator919 again, but the reality is, the game sucks and we dn't know how else to fight. Others have quit this forum, others like Pain and myself have diverted our energies to making Fan fictions. People started to change their names and started calling each other in their real names or names that are out of context with this forums theme.

Yes, it is a sad fact, that transformers is truly gone. But we have to accept this fact. Tranformers hype is gone. The legends of old have rebirthed themselves into new identities, like lunar, mando, bats and including myself. Although I may keep the name devastator, its just a reminder of why I joined.

As for Hawk, don't even make me an example. You have to accept the fact. TF is Dead. Unless the programmers do another version of tf online, people will not be coming in soon. We are a dying breed. I for ine have accepted this. So should you hawk.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:43 am

yup time to jump ship TF is going down
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 am

dude i'm not saying to jumpship. I'm just saying that we should accept the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Listen up Decepticons!   Alright, Listen up Decepticons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, Listen up Decepticons!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next