TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im tired of the locking of topics

Go down 
2 posters

SHOULD MODS BE ABLE TO LOCK TOPICS ?
YES
Im tired of the locking of topics I_vote_lcap75%Im tired of the locking of topics I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
NO
Im tired of the locking of topics I_vote_lcap25%Im tired of the locking of topics I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I CAN CARELESS
Im tired of the locking of topics I_vote_lcap0%Im tired of the locking of topics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Im tired of the locking of topics Empty
PostSubject: Im tired of the locking of topics   Im tired of the locking of topics I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:17 am

shouldnt there be a rule.No locking topics. ?. going off topic isnt that bad..instead of Locking them mods and admins tell to get back on track or delete the post.But the locking should stop lets VOTE(and besides thats anoying and waste of good area)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of the locking of topics   Im tired of the locking of topics I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 am

this is a waste....

Topics are going to be locked...regardless of how you feel
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of the locking of topics   Im tired of the locking of topics I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 am

TOPIC LOCKED

Im tired of the locking of topics Arts-d10Im tired of the locking of topics Arts-d10

Im tired of the locking of topics Arts-d10Im tired of the locking of topics Arts-d10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of the locking of topics   Im tired of the locking of topics I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 am

Okay, fun's over.

We let mods (namely, Autosaver and Mags, among others) lock the topics that are deemed too volatile or primarily useless.

This is done mostly with a written report (prior to lock often) addressed to the staff here in TFX for a consensus.

Locking is a secondary choice over post deletion.

It is intentionally left out for other members to see why that particular thread is locked.

I personally delete unnecessary posts and comments, or those that are too hostile towards another member.

A few may notice it, but I do it.

-----------------------------------------------------
P.S.

For the sake of all humanity, try not to spam the GUEST Q&A sub-forums.

It's a public relations thing, and a simple sense of discipline (and choosing the right words to say) would be fine once in a while.

This appeal applies to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of the locking of topics   Im tired of the locking of topics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im tired of the locking of topics
Page 1 of 1