TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im getting tired of this shit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Im getting tired of this shit Empty
PostSubject: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:24 am

ive read the last 3 previous topics about this forum getting "hacked", and im quite aware that the majority think that it was me, even a couple of admins, im not stupid, i know wat yall think, and to be honest i really dont give a crap what any of you think, you can think what you like. but if you are 1 of those then prooves what yall think of me, to think i would do summut like this.

i dont remember who said this but i read i in one of the topics

"maybe he left the auto log in on" - thats the most stupid thing i heard, i use sercured comps, everytime i leave the comp all history is automatically deleted, from form data to log ins to website history, its all wiped, so thats obviosly not how.

also i recall a part about how i do my passwords, i use numbers and letters and symbols with caps and not caps, if i want someone to use my account i change my password to the same old one that most ppl know, afterwards i change it back to a 50 char password involving alot of characters not even on qwerty keyboards, (a password provided by the army).

so the ONLY way my account could of got hacked is using a program called "bruteforce" which is a program that is illegal apart from secret organisations, which use it, like MI6 and ppl like that. It was used when MI5 hacked BEBO (for a good cause)

now if someone tried used a password cracking program to my password then it wouldnt work as it wouldnt understand the characters.

so now yall thinking it was me, (if noone can get IN my account), but it wasnt me, if any of you want my opinion and im not mensioning names but i think it was internal.

so lets end this shit now because i know you all think it was me, but seriosly you all need a life if you think that becasuse i didnt jon this forum to wreck it, i have backed tfx up many times, on tfc (which was my forum anyway) and tfl. so the last thing i would do is try and wreck it for others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 am

we understand how u feel Megs...but you hav to realize that evidence points to you. I highly doubt you did it as well...but for now...you're guilty until proven innocent. We won't hand down any punishment to you, not until we have further proof.

About that "bruteforce" program...only ppl that say they're in the "CIA" or w/e is Kratos and Red...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:42 am

im in the brink of piont of saying to red dante and kratos
ahem

I DONT FUCKING BELEIEVE U MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

ahem..cough..cough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:23 pm

HEY I WAS TRYIN TO GET YOU OFF THE HOOK IM NOT A FUCKIN MORON!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:57 pm

The Dark Lord Malak wrote:
you're guilty until proven innocent. We won't hand down any punishment to you, not until we have further proof.

well there not gonna be no more evidence of anything, obviosly, i mean there will be no more proof i did it or i didnt do it.

so you might as well ban me now because im not gonna stay at a forum where im found to be a lier.

oh yeah, once you ban me, it has no effect, i use false i.p i just change my i.p and be able to log on, but if it would satisfy you horrid or anyone else for that matter then go ahead, becaus as i said, im not stayin somewhere where im not welcomed or trusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:04 pm

or you could delete my account, to stop me coming on, that might work becaus i just remembered, this forum has admin authorisation to new users. so you can do that.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 pm

We never said we're going to ban you.....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:25 pm

we love ya megsy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:26 pm

wats good with u? It's quite obvious that nobody wants you to leave...nobody thinx it was you dude.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:56 pm

its not becouse of that man since you got hack while as mod we had no choice in the matter to demote you since the same hacker may hack you again since he probally knew your password untill we figure out who hack you your going to be in that state for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 am

charge mine wrote:
its not becouse of that man since you got hack while as mod we had no choice in the matter to demote you since the same hacker may hack you again since he probally knew your password untill we figure out who hack you your going to be in that state for now

the same chance of someone knowing my password is of someone hacking the S.A.S comps, thats not gonna happen. NOONE hacked my account, an im not explaining this shit again. yall can think what you like. i never did this an noone hacked my account but it was done in my account so i suggest it was internal.

and tell me, how the fuck you planning on finding this person who "hacked" me
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

put the the list of ppl who knew your account i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:49 pm

u said yourself...that there are a few ppl who know your password....unless you lied to us yourself.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:05 pm

We only hire secure people.

Sorry do not pass go,do not collect $200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Autosaver wrote:

That saying is so gay.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:57 pm

No its not,its such a classic.

Wonder where you are?

Also how can a saying be gay,unless your saying the saying is happy,I don't recall that saying is a man.o_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 am

O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm

The Dark Lord Malak wrote:
u said yourself...that there are a few ppl who know your password....unless you lied to us yourself.

what i said was a few people know my basic password, not one person here knows my real password, if someone wanted to use my acccount i change it to the same old password that everyone knows, after they left i change it back to my pass, whch noone knows, and i havent once changed my password at all recently and i dont know how many times i said this MY FUCKING ACCOUNT WASN'T HACKED, its almost impossible to hack, with only 1 program that can do it, which you wont fnd on google or shit like that.

an i never did it so u got a bit of a prob trying to work out how the fuck it was done on my account.

as i sed before i think it was internal.

NOW FA FUCK SAKE, IM GETTIN TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF ABOUT THE SAME OLD CRAP, so just give it a rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:48 pm

not all of that message was directed to horrid, just it was reply from his qoute, its for all u lot out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:59 pm

Autosaver wrote:
No its not,its such a classic.

Wonder where you are?

Also how can a saying be gay,unless your saying the saying is happy,I don't recall that saying is a man.o_o

gay- term meaning ¬
| happy
| a homosexual person
| used as slang word for crap, rubbish, old

i think he was meaning the sayin was crap, or old, in other words, gay

stupid kids..
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:32 pm

KRATOS wrote:
Autosaver wrote:

That saying is so gay.

the one time i like wat he says its gay auto and kra man i hate say this but man u tell him
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:51 pm

okay this post is not for fighting its for figuring out whats going on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:06 am

this is the first i hear megsy be angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:09 am

-yawns- wasnt angry, just not like bein blamed for shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im getting tired of this shit   Im getting tired of this shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im getting tired of this shit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next