TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! Empty
PostSubject: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Unless you want another **** ass mother **** who isnt afriad to get down and dirty and become one racist and cursing son of a ****.

I suggest u admins back off, and let me talk to this azzhole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Don't make me give you a warning Hawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Sylar, X-auto has been provoking here at every chance he can, that is fishing if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm

yeah but no one did ask you and thanks for the compliments hawk
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:39 pm

What the hell is going on here?!?! -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:11 pm

bring it kratos
i dont give a **** in the world
i want captain a**hole to **** take my name off his!
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

ooooh shut the HELL up! It's a freakin name! Copywrite it! Then you can sue him! Now stop annoying the rest of us with this bull! If you insist on screaming at him, then pm him! Anything further...will be deleted!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Ok, Hawk is right for once. Horrid, I remember you being pissed when I copied your name and added a two instead of one. (Player too)

You got to admit you would be mad if someone copied your name. What if someone started going around here as DarkFather? Or Lunar going around as Horrid? Think about it.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm

She took my name i took her's its fair
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Ok, Hawk is right for once. Horrid, I remember you being pissed when I copied your name and added a two instead of one. (Player too)

You got to admit you would be mad if someone copied your name. What if someone started going around here as DarkFather? Or Lunar going around as Horrid? Think about it.

I understand. You're right for the most part. But i discussed it with you on aim. Let's not go about flaming, and making pointless topics now. Discuss this in a pm.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Aim? My computer has been broken for months. I havn't been on AIM in a WHILE. Razz
Edit:SECOND WARNING TO GEN.
Quit trolling our boards!
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 am

thats when i said it to you lol. That was a long time ago dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!   DONT ERASE MY TOPICS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONT ERASE MY TOPICS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: