TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like my story?
Yes! It was excellent!
Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_lcap40%Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes, it was good
Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_lcap0%Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You could done better
Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_lcap20%Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No, it was bad
Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_lcap20%Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
It's the worst story I've ever read!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source Empty
PostSubject: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Last time when I made a story, it was slag. Now I made other one and I think it's much better.
Ironhide - this color
All Decepticons around - this color
All Autobots around - this color

We aren't alone in the universe, as some humans claim. Each time someone said yes about this, someone said no. But it seems the one who first said it was right. We are not alone...
Planet Cybertron - Cybertronian year 5.32.1324, Earth year 1000
The planet Cybertron. A peaceful planet, at its Golden Age, and a powerful empire, peaceful and just... until today...
In a corner of a base...
Togather, we can conquer the universe, my minions, and we shall install our domination upon the galaxy!
Yes! We all hail you, our lord, but who are we hailing? Ask the Decepticons, with the eyes glowing red and the sparks glowing dark
Megatron.
All hail Megatron! All hail Megatron! All hail Megatron! The Decepticons shout, evil
And how should be our army called? Asked Starscream, full of joy because an empire that includes him for his dark warrior abilities has just borned.
Now, our name shall be the Decepticons! Let the terror begin!

In the city named Ravaretron on Cybertron...
Decepticons attack! Megatron orders with hate for the Autobots with a dark will of destruction, creating a rampage on all that stands in his way using his cannons to destroy everything that he sees, except his soldiers... that don't annoy him.
Run!!! Save your lives! The Autobots shout scared and terrorized.
The Decepticons started to obliterate everything in their way. Their wrath is unleshed on the innocent beings that were there. The dark glowing lasers have ripped apart the population of the city. It has became a ruin. And the screams of the poor transformers that had the bad luck to be there at that time were making the Decepticons stronger. It was a carnage. One of the worst in the cybertronian history. It has remained known as the Ravaretron City Carnage.
And so the war began. A war between those that desire the ruling of the universe, and those that fight for freedom and peace, a war between Autobots and Decepticons.
Planet Mars - Cybertronian year 5.38.1458, Earth year 1300

A planet with seas and life in the water. A planet at its begginings, all good. Suddenly, a big group of comets assaults the planet. After they crash, the comets transform into complexe steel beings. They are transformers from Cybertron, using their Protoform mode. The Protoform modes are mostly original cybertronian forms of transformers, that allow them to travel through the far reaches of space, with the maximum speed of 4.343.456.594.52 miles on hour.
-Transmission-

Lord Megatron, this is Starscream. I am on the mission planet. My scans detect Autobot activity. Should I track them down?
Yes! Make them suffer and get informations from them. If they won't leak informations from their database, then ravage their sparks. Understood?
Completely, my lord. It will be done.
Starscream transforms in a Cybertronian jet and he flies around. He sees the traces of another Protoform crashes around. He follows their steps. The Autobots Skids and Ironhide are on a mission to find energon, a material that is necessary for transformers, for different reasons.
Skids, am in the only one who can feel we're followed?
No. We have to get to the energon source and get the energon to the ship, as fast as possible before we're catched, Ironhide!
And to run? No way. It's not my way, brother.
Starscream hears every word.
Ironhide looks behind and sees Starscream is launching his missles at him and Skids.
Look out! Ironhide pushes Skids in right, doging the fire missle that was approching to them.
Uh I owe you one, Iron.
Starscream transforms into a robot and he punches Ironhide and he is thrown in a rock and he deactivates.

Starscream takes Skids pushing his claws in the Autobot's chest attempting to destroy his spark and demands the information he needs.
Autobot, tell me what is the location of the energon source and of the Autobot ship and you'll live to be a soldier of lord Megatron!
Better dead than a slave of a maniacal evil leader, only willing darkness!
Then so be it. Good bye, Autobot!!!
Starscream rips off Skids' spark and turns his hand into a sword then he slices the central core of the spark. Now the heroic Autobot with the name of Skids is dead.
Ironhide suddenly reactivates and feels something dark in his spark. He feels a pain, a terrible one. He looks towards and he sees Skids' dead body. He sees Starscream is there, holding the sword of darkness that ripped off a heroic life in just a second.
With anger, Ironhide runs to Starscream and hits him with his entire power. Starscream is damaged, his armor is almost destroyed by Ironhide's repetately attacks. Starscream transforms into his jet form and he retreats in the red sky. He sees the energon source and goes to it. He looks at the source and realize it's a mine of energon. The energon was green, glowing of power and energy. Starscream contacts Megatron.

-Transmission-

Lord Megatron, the Autoslaggers are hiding in a ship in space and there is an energon source here. What are your orders?
Take the energon and get it to the coordonates 154-3423-RB-198. That is the location of the Decepticon ship. We will use the energon to make weapons and make fuel for the Nemesis ship. And we already localized the Autobot ship. We shall give them a surprise attack.
Yes my lord. I shall do it.

To be continued...

Is it still slag?
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm

pff... pftt hhahahhahaa worst story i ever heard
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Please don't use color codes to identify people.

Do I seriously have to look back and forth to know whos talking?
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 pm

same here just put there names in front of them right auto?
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:52 pm

yeah even if he did put the names, the story would still suck
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:00 pm

-sigh- Don't judge something if you can't do any better or haven't done anything.
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:02 pm

yes great admin of the forum i respect you.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 pm

You don't have to do that.

I'm speaking in general not just you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source   Transformers : The path of war : Chapter one : The energon source I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1