TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like my story? How good was it?
Yes! It was excellent!
Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_lcap67%Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Yes, it was good
Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_lcap0%Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You could have done better
Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_lcap33%Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No, it is bad
Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_lcap0%Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's the worst story I've ever read!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace   Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:01 am

Planet Mars, Cybertronian year 5.38.1458, Earth year 1300

On planet Mars, Ironhide detects a Decepticon activity in space, around the planet that he is on. He sees 2 giant ships on the sky. One is the Autobot ship, the Ark, one is the Decepticon ship, the Nemesis. Ironhide transforms to his Protoform mode and opens the engiens. He gets in the Cybertronian ship, because the door opened, because the ship was waiting for him. Ironhide enters and he sees on the window of the ship that the Decepticon warship, all being purple wearing the Decepticon symbol is aiming the cannons to the Autobot ship. Ironhide tells Optimus Prime, the heroic leader of the Autobots, about this.

Ironhide: Optimus, the Decepticon ship will attack us. We must hurry, or we will be turned into space-slag! Says Ironhide, aware of the Decepticon menace.

Optimus Prime: I see that, Ironhide. Autobots, prepare the weapons of the Ark at full status and get the defense system shields on. This will be a battle. Autobots, roll out! Orders Optimus, getting his weapons ready if the Decepticons manage to enter in the ship. He gets ready for everything, with a powerful will to bring peace to this universe.

The Nemesis fires, with lasers glowing of the power of darkness, that can rip off all the life. The Ark's shields cannot last much longer. Optimus gives the order to the Autobots to open fire. The Autobots listen to him, and the Ark's cannons fire with blue lasers, ment to bring peace. The lasers of the Ark and of the Nemesis block eachother and the shock of the hit creates a small wormhole that absorbs both ships and drives them to a planet that was near Mars. While the ships are traveling through the wormhole that looks as a giant green tunnel, the robots in the ships deactivate, but their sparks still burn. The water of Mars is all being absorbed by the wormhole, that became stronger after it smallowed the ships. Mars is now a no life planet, as there were organical beings on it, that can't live without water.

Planet Earth, Cybertronian year 5.38.1458, Earth year 1300 (Prehistory)

A planet at its beginings, with no water or life. Suddenly, the wormhole drives the ships to Earth, and the Ark lands on a tall mountain, and the Nemesis lands on a ground possition. The wormhole closes and it opens again, and water comes to Earth. So the life has born on Earth, and Nemesis was all covered in an ocean.

4.00.0000 years later, Planet Earth, Cybertronian year 9.38.1458, Earth year 1984

A stone falls on the Ark and in it, the Autobot computer called Teletraan 1 reactivates and it awakes Optimus by reactivating his navigation systems. Optimus looks on the window and he sees a blue sky, mountains, a lake and some trees. He hasn't seen these things before, on the planets he has been to. He feels that this planet is full of life and joy and it must be protected, at all costs. He uses Teletraan 1 to reactivate the other Autobots.

Ratchet:Uh Prime, where are we? Asks Ratchet, the medical officer of the Autobots, wondering of his location.

Optimus Prime:Planet Earth, coordinates 1-345-RTX-56. The beings on this planet are called plants, humans and animals and it seems that the humans are ruling the planet. They are the smartest organical beings on this Earth. They call this place America. We must scan forms to disguise, or the humans will think of us as a menace. We cannot create a war with the humans, or their planet will have the same faith as Cybertron, and that means the terrible path of war that leaves in its way only destruction and ruins.

Hot Rod:We got it Optimus. Says Hot Rod, the second in command of the Autobots, who once led the Autobots on Cybertron as Rodimus Prime when Optimus could not function because of an attack.

Optimus Prime and his Autobots look around and they see no humans. they hide in the mountains, and they see an avenue where cars are moving.

Optimus Prime: Autobots, scan your vehicles, then disguise! Orders Optimus.

The Autobots scan forms. Optimus Prime scans a red and blue truck, Ratchet scans a white ambulance, Hot Rod scans a red race car with yellow flames on it, Bumblebee scans a yellow sport car with black lines on it, Jazz scans a silver sport car that is different from Bumblebee's, Ironhide scans a black van.
The Autobots roll on the streets, thinking that the Decepticons could be mobilizing. They must be ready for everything.

In the Atlantic Ocean, the Nemesis' systems reactivate and the computers awake Megatron, the evil leader of the Decepticons. He reactivates his other soldiers and they get out of Nemesis' ruins. When they get to the surface, they are also in America, at a military base. Some of them scan Earth vehicles because they need a new disguise. Megatron keeps his alt mode, a fast and powerful cybertronian jet, Scorponok also keeps his alt mode as a cybertronian tank, Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp, also known as the Seekers, scan a fighter jet with rockets, Soundwave scans a military jeep, the Constructicons that form Devastator scan the construction vehicles that were around to create a new building for the base, Barricade scans a police car that was on a street near the base, Blackout scans a helicopter, and Brawl scans a tank. Now, as all the Decepticons are ready to battle, Megatron orders to his minions to destroy the city, as a warning to the Autobots to get out from their hideout, because Megatron is feeling that the Autobots are already mobilized. The carnage begins. Blackout uses his propellers as blades and he cuts down one building. All the humans scream, seeing an army of beings entirely made of steel like the Decepticons were turning into ruins everything that they see.

The humans around: Whoat is that!??! A human asks scared from the carnage that the Decepticons are making.

A human: Somebody save us!

Megatron: Shut up, fleshthings! Now it's time to die! Says Megatron with hate, as he was using his claws to rip some humans in a half.

Blackout: Obliteration of the target lock. Die you puny humans! Says Blackout, as he was slicing the human vehicles with his blades.

Some soldiers come out of the base and they try to shoot the Decepticons, but the bullets and rockets that they use just don't have effect on their steel armors and the Decepticons just continue to destroy. The humans even called reinforcements from the airforce, but the Seekers took them down in just some minutes. With the eyes glowing red of darkness and evil, the Decepticons destroy every human that was in or near the base then they transform and disguise as military vehicles or cybertronian vehicles and roll to another location.
On the avenue where the Autobots were rolling, while Optimus Prime was searching the web to find out more about Earth, he sees some images and informations that in a military base was a rampage. He sees the image of Megatron and he sees the Decepticons have already mobilized and they try to install their chaos on this planet.

Optimus Prime: Autobots, the Decepticons are ravaging this planet. Their path of evil must end, or this planet and the ones that live on it will have to suffer because we brought our war here. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. Says Optimus Prime to his soliders as he was rolling on the streets as a truck.

Jazz: We got it Prime. After we finish them, those Deceptislaggers will just be scrapmetal! Says Jazz, ready to battle.

Optimus Prime: The time has come. Autobots, roll out! Orders Optimus, willing to take down the evil forces.

Bumblebee: We roll Optimus! Says Bumblebee, respecting Optimus' order and ready to fight for freedom.

The Autobots locate the location of the Decepticons. They are hiding in a cave in a forest, where they built a base. The Autobots transform to their robot forms and Ironhide breaks the gate of the base with his fist and the Autobots enter, and they find the Decepticons charging their weapons.

Optimus Prime: Autobots, attack! Orders Optimus as he was turning his hands into a gun and into an energon sword.

Megatron: Prime, you and your little puny Autobots shall never stand in my way again! Decepticons, exterminate them! Orders Megatron, with much hate, evil and anger to the Autobots.

Optimus Prime: You choose the wrong words, brother. So this battle shall be your last, because one shall stand and the other shall fall! Says Optimus as he was shooting Megatron with his cannon.

Megatron: Now, die! Says Megatron, as he was hitting Optimus with his laser.

Optimus Prime:Don't make me do this, brother, you still can join the right side! Says Optimus, doging the hit and he uses his energon sword to slice Megatron's weapons off.

Megatron: I will never join your loser team, Prime! Says Megatron as he was using his claws, attempting to rip off and estinguish Optimus' spark.

Optimus Prime: Then you left me no choice! Optimus stabs Megatron with his energon sword which glows blue and the central core of Megatron's spark stops burning. Megatron is dead, and with his death, the Cybertronian war finally ends. Megatron's dead body falls on the floor and his eyes stop glowing. He is finally gone.

Optimus Prime: Now, the darkness must be gone forever! Says Optimus, as the other Autobots were fighting the other Decepticons.

Optimus opens his chest and takes the Matrix of Leadership, an ancient object hold by the Autobot leader through the ages, which holds the power and sparks of the heroic Autobots that fallen in battles. The spark of the Matrix brights blue of the widsom of the ancients. It is ment to save the transformers from the evil called the darkest hour. He opens the Matrix, unleashing it's ancient and heroic power.

Optimus Prime: Now, light our darkest hour! Optimus summons the power of the Matrix. It's spark separates into small parts and goes in each transformers' spark, making it brighten, and that means no hate or evil, and no hate or evil means no war.

All transformers around: Optimus, you saved us! Say the Autobots and Decepticons that were there.
The spark of the Matrix is empty.

Hot Rod: Optimus, the Matrix! Says Hot Rod, amazed.

Optimus Prime: I know, Hot Rod, it is empty, for now. But it's up to all of us to fill it again, because it doesn't fills just with sparks of the dead, but with the widsom we will accumulate from this momment on..

Starscream: Now there shall be no war. You have earned our respect, Autobots. Says Starscream, with respect for Optimus and the Autobots.

The transformers disguise and they go to the Ark, going for Cybertron.

Optimus Prime: All the engiens at full status! We are going home! Says Optimus, happy that the war ended.

The Ark's engiens open and the transformers get to Cybertron. There, Optimus will say a peace speech.

Planet Cybertron, Cybertronian year 9.38.1458, Earth year 1985

On Cybertron, Optimus is saying his peace speech.

Optimus Prime: There is a selflessness in all of us, a selflessness that allows us to be sentient beings. Even Megatron had it in a time, but the darkness that was at the surface made the selflessness go deep. Now, the Decepticons have showen it, and a new Golden Age of Cybertron shall begin. Till all are one! Says Optimus, the heroic leader of the Transformers.

All transformers around: Till all are one! Till all are one! Till all are one! Shout the transformers, with joy and peace.

After the celebrations end, Optimus takes Megatron's dead body from the ship and looks at the sky.

Optimus Prime: Brother, if you had ended this war, now we all could be here having fun. Now, peace has installed and the evil you brought us has ended. Good bye, Megatron.

Optimus burries Megatron in a grave made of steel, in a cybertronian graveyard.

Planet Cybertron, Cybertronian year 9.38.1462, Earth year 2008

The Cybertron has been rebuilt. All the other dead bodies of the robots have been threw in the center of the planet, where the graveyard is now. All the path of war has been eliminated, and the cybertronians use weapons just when their planet is threatened, thing that hasn't happened in a long time. All the cities have been rebuilt and some new ones have also been built. The peace has been enstablished and those who years ago were in a terrible war, now they are friends. As for Optimus, his purpose has been made. Cybertronians live in peace and the planet is rebuilt. So when you look at the night sky, if you see a peaceful star, far, far away, it just might be Cybertron. TRANSFORM!
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace   Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:52 am

wat cons dont lose we win
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace   Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 pm

Autobots are the best... so Autobots win... anyway only Megatron died so everyone won by peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace   Transformers: The path of war: Chapter 2: The rise of peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: