TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace

Go down 
+3
devastator919 the flayer
Izanami
Optimus Prime
7 posters

Do you like my story? How good was it?
Yes!!! It was excellent!
Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_lcap30%Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Yes, it was good
Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_lcap10%Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
You could do better
Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_lcap0%Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I saw better stories
Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_lcap0%Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's the worst story I've ever read!
Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_lcap60%Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace Empty
PostSubject: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:22 pm

The Transformers. Planet Cybertron. Ruins. War. These are the words that can describe what is here... a terrible war that wages everyday... a war between the ones that want peace, the Autobots, and those that desire the ruling of the universe, the Decepticons. The war has been waged for thousands of years, and lives keep to be losing. Sometimes, some of the giant robots pass to the other side. That is one of the things that makes two things come true: friendship of those that have a new member, and hate of the ones that have been left. The giant techno sphere of Cybertron has no sun, that's why it's very dark and only authonomus robots can live on it. Everywhere where you look you see ruins and dead bodies of the ones that fall in battles. It's terrible to see. The Autobots have swore to protect their planet and the universe, but the Decepticons always try to bring their evil in the universe, and install the evil domination. All was usual until one day, when a dark and giant creature, more powerful than Megatron and Unicron at one place arrived on Planet Cybertron. He goes to the Decepticon base, where the evil Decepticons gathered to make plans to install their domination upon the galaxy. Megatron is hit by a sword in his spark, which easily sliced him in a half and he falls. The dark creature turning from Cybertronian Jet to robot sits on Megatron's throne and the Decepticons look at him scared and very amazed. They ask who they will hail from now on. And the dark killer of Megatron rises and says: "I am Wingtron! The ruler of the universe!" and then all the Decepticons shout: "All hail Wingtron!". Then Wingtron transforms his hand into a indestructible weapon and he shoots the Decepticons right in their sparks. Most of them die. The rest, go out of the base running away like a cat scared by a big dog. All the alive Decepticons run away to the Autobot base, where the Autobots prepare for attack. Right when the Autobots were going to shoot, Starscream, their new leader said: "We come in peace! Help us! Please! I beg of you, Optimus Prime!" when he heard Starscream's desperately request for help, Optimus tells to his soldiers to hold their fire and tells to Starscream to tell what happened. Starscream tells him about Wingtron, about how he wants to conquer the universe. He said that he and the rest of the Decepticons are ready to unite with the Autobots. But right when the alliance was being made, Wingtron arrives...
...To be continued...

Last edited by Optimus Prime on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 pm

OK, SOUNDS PROMISING, KEEP IT UP
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 pm

first of, your use of words is wrong. the past tense of hit is not hitted, its hit. powerfuller is NOT A WORD!!!!! dude, you're from america. you're writing in your native tounge, in your own dialect, and yet a kindergardener here can out write you. jeez! even your grammar is all wrong! dude, seriously, i'm not trying to diss you or anything but i cant believe that someone can mis-spell or misuse their own langguage. its downright embarrasing and castrating......
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 pm

OH BOY, UR A HARD CRITIC DEV.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:28 pm

n6 he's h6nest....

srry b64t the 6's....6=0.....<-----
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:54 pm

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:24 am

lawl
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 am

Look, I was hurrying when I made it because I was on a fight in Game... but I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:39 am

Better now?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:52 am

YEAH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:41 pm

NO!!

...wtf....smh
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:41 pm

LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE IS MAD!!........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:42 pm

im mad at this HORRIBLE story!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:43 pm

OK, OK, CHILL..........
TOO BAD I CANT SHARE MY HAPPINESS^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 pm

its not a matter of being happy.....it's just....this story is HORRIBLE!!!!

I should slap Prime for making such a terrible story!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:51 pm

LOL, POOR PRIME...........LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:51 pm

i should slap whoever said it was excellent too.....smh
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:53 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 am

LOL Horrid maybe you don't like it cos deceps run to autos...but don't worry chapter 2 shall be much different... and I'll give you a clue... Starscream is a traitor... The chapter two will have brave decepts.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:12 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
first of, your use of words is wrong. the past tense of hit is not hitted, its hit. powerfuller is NOT A WORD!!!!! dude, you're from america. you're writing in your native tounge, in your own dialect, and yet a kindergardener here can out write you. jeez! even your grammar is all wrong! dude, seriously, i'm not trying to diss you or anything but i cant believe that someone can mis-spell or misuse their own langguage. its downright embarrasing and castrating......

i know english is not your main language either but good try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

lmao!! n no prime....im just disgusted by how terrible the story is....

i beg you:

PLZ DONT MAKE A PART 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:44 pm

OMG HORRID, U R SO CRUEL, LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
The giant techno sphere of Cybertron has no sun, that's why it's very dark and only authonomus robots can live on it.
How can Cybertron lack a sun? Does it just randomly float there in space? Is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
The giant techno sphere of Cybertron has no sun, that's why it's very dark and only authonomus robots can live on it.
How can Cybertron lack a sun? Does it just randomly float there in space? Is that even possible?
No, it isn't possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 pm

O_O starscream would never ask prime for help
and dont say armada series
cuz to tell u the truth
starscream didnt want to be but BUT it was prime who told him to jion.

>.> thats how big of a nerd i am for tf.
ive seen it like 45 trillions times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace   Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers - Rise of peace - Chapter one: The menace
Page 1 of 1